Captive [Eustass Kid x Reader]

By AbyssCronica

Eustass 'Captain' Kid. The wildest, cruellest pirate of the Worst Generation. You should have known better th... More

Day 0 [prologue]
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 - part one
Day 5 - part two
Day 5 - part three
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6 - part one
PLAGIARISM WARNING
Night 6 - part two
Night 6 [bonus]
Day 7 - part one
Day 7 - part two
Day 8
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 13 [bonus]
Day 14
Night 14
Day 15
Day 16
Night 16
Day 17
Day 18 and 19
Day 20
Day 21
Night 21 and Day 22 - part one
Day 22 - part two
Night 22 [bonus]
Day 23 - part one
Day 23 - part two
Day 24 and 25
Day 27
Day 28 [ENDING]
Epilogue
[related series]

Day 26

16.8K 554 427
By AbyssCronica

The cigars' intoxicating aroma stirred in the dim light, filling the office.

«I have a request from Vice Admiral Smoker here.»

Sakazuki's stern voice made you raise your eyes from the floor.

«He asks for you to be transferred to G5.»

You didn't talk, focus soon dropping back down.

«I've replied already. Your place is in the Headquarter.»

«Yes sir.»

He nodded sharply.

«You are dismissed.»

You saluted and headed to the door.

«Lieutenant Commander.»

Your hand was already on the doorknob.

«Let me ask you this: are you faithful to the cause or to the man?»

The silence permeated the room for a few seconds.

«To the cause, sir.»

«Very good. I expect maximum loyalty from you, Lieutenant.»

«Sir,» your voice was flat «I ask permission to leave.»

«Allowed.»

You adjusted the rifle on your shoulder and closed the door behind you.

«Can we have pasta today?»

Killer glanced down at your innocent smile.

He might have appeared like the most incorruptible pirate on the ship, but you knew his weakness now. He was not a man who could say no to spaghetti.

But even if you had turned into pasta buddies already, if you had tried to feed it to the crew one more time that week, Kid would have killed you both.

«Mmh... maybe the two of us.» Killer mumbled after a brief pause.

You chuckled, stirring the pot of coffee you had just prepared for the men.

«Fine.»

You slid in your coat and got out the galley to distribute the various cups.

The weather was still cold, and the sky was as grey as the sea.

A few men were battling with the ropes of the main sail, trying to manoeuvre.

By the time you got closer, one of them lost his grip against the wind and was leashed on the floor.

The sail started to protest, multiplying the curses from the pirates.

«You idiot! Someone come and help!» Booka shouted.

«Coming!» you yelled, leaving the cups on the deck and hurrying towards them.

«No, I mean someone with actual muscles!» he roared, arms busy maintaining his grip.

You scoffed and jumped to grab the loose rope.

Well, you did grab it, the only problem was that you didn't come back down.

Your weight was not enough for the sail to obey, so you just hung there, a few feet from the floor.

The pirates below you burst in laughter.

...fuck.

«Shut up, assholes! I'm doing it!»

You used your lower abs to push your legs up and entangle them around the rope, hoping to pull it down, but the only result you had was that now you were hanging upside down and the pirates were laughing louder.

«Okay, maybe this is not working.» you grumbled with a slight blush on your pout.

You let your legs fall back and someone grabbed your ankles, pulling you down along with the rope.

Heat then reached for it so you could let go.

«What were you trying to do there?» Leo mocked.

«Shut up. And drink your coffee, before I throw it in your eyes.»

With Heat's assistance, they quickly secured the sail in the right position.

«I just needed a bit more time.» you protested, crossing your arms.

«Sure, cute little cabin boy!» Booka sneered, ruffling your hair and dodging your kick immediately after.

«No offence, [Y/n], but the smaller of us is twice your size.» Heat said «Leave these things to us.»

«Whatever.» you sighed, offering him a cup «Here, take it. I still don't know how you guys can go around half naked with this cold...»

«Because we're not tiny girly prisoners!» Booka yelled from the railing.

You grimaced and turned to Heat.

«Do you really need him or can I kill him?»

The pirate shrugged.

«He's kind of useful, but you have to ask boss Kid.»

«It's good that you don't reply, kiddo.» Booka continued, passing you by «It's always better not to mess with who's bigger tha– FUCK!»

He jolted and tumbled when you jumped on him and sank your teeth him his arm.

«WHAT ARE YOU, A FUCKING PIRANHA?! GET OFF ME!»

He rolled on the deck trying to shake you off, but you avoided his fist and hit him in his stomach with your knee.

«WHO'S THE WEAKLING NOW, HUH?!» you shouted.

Booka managed to grab your leg and toss you a few feet away.

Meanwhile, several cheering men had rushed over and closed you both in a fighting circle.

«Get him, girl!»

«You go Booka! Keep up the pride of the crew!»

You both jerked back to your feet and faced each other.

«Man, if you lose to her you'll be the joke of the ship!»

«[Y/n], give him hell!»

He lunged towards you, but you were nimbler and faster. You crouched down to avoid the blow, then jumped on his shoulders and pulled his long hair.

«Shit!» he hissed, but he managed to grab your wrist and twist it, earning a groan of pain from you.

You tightened your legs around his neck to avoid being hurled on the floor.

A second after, a yell came out from the crow's nest.

«SHIP! SHIP APPROACHING!»

The men quickly turned to the sea, some of them running to collect the weapons.

«And you didn't sense it?!» Booka spat, looking up at you, still on his shoulders.

You let go of his hair.

«I was a bit busy here! Plus, I don't think they intend to attack us, I should feel it by now.»

At that moment, Kid came out from his workshop, a vein popping on his forehead.

«What's with all this mess today?!»

Wire quickly slid down the mast and hurried towards him.

You were close enough to hear what he was saying.

«There's a ship approaching, captain, and I recognized two Jolly Rogers.»

«And?»

Wire looked more nervous than usual.

«One is the Beast Pirates'. The other is... I think it's X Drake, captain.»

Your body tensed up instantly.

X Drake?

An intrigued smile spread on Kid's face.

«Interesting. Are they coming at us?»

«We have the wind in favour, we should cross them in a few minutes.»

«I see. Get ready to fight, but don't shoot if they don't do it first. I'm curious to see them.»

«Yes captain.»

Wire walked away to give orders.

«Hey, girl.»

You looked down at Booka.

«X Drake is a former marine, isn't he?»

«Yes.»

With a swift movement, he took the hat away from a man nearby.

«Hey!»

«Shut up!» he barked.

His grip then closed around your arm and he tugged you off his shoulders, but he let you on the floor almost gently.

«Here, put this on.» he grumbled, shoving the hat on your head «And stay behind us, so he won't see you.»

You frowned, touching the hat.

«Hum... thanks?» you murmured «Anyway, it's very unlikely for him to recognize me. We talked just once, many years ago.»

«Yeah, whatever.»

He stomped away towards the railing.

As the ship got closer, it started to be clear that they weren't willing to pick up a fight.

Their sails were lacerated and their ship showed several wounds on its hull.

They were obviously coming out from a pretty harsh battle.

Nevertheless, they didn't change the route to avoid contact.

The "X" on the Jolly Roger was undoubtedly Drake's, and below that Kaido's symbol waved in the wind.

When the two ships crossed, they both slowed down so the crews could face each other.

The Kid Pirates gathered along the railings, Kid in the centre with Killer by his side.

You stayed back, climbing on some cordage to follow the scene, hair concealed in the hat and a wide coat covering your body.

The pirates on the other deck disposed themselves in the same way.

They looked battered and wounded, but stood prideful in front of the rivals.

At some point, their crew opened up to let their captain step forward.

You held your breath when you saw him.

He had changed.

He was taller than you recalled, even more muscular, and the look in his eyes was colder now.

But he was X Drake, without the shade of a doubt.

His jacket was opened on the "X" tattooed on his chest, adorned with recent injuries.

Yet, he stared at Kid without faltering for an instant.

«Eustass "Captain" Kid.» he greeted with a dry voice.

«X Drake.» the redhead snickered «I see that somebody just beat the shit out of you.»

Drake's face didn't betray any emotion.

«We come from a bad encounter, yes. This is why we do not desire to provoke a confrontation with your crew at the moment.»

You glanced at Kid.

He was not the kind of man who attacks an enemy when he's weak and injured, but at the same time you could see his whole body trembling in excitement at the sole idea of poking another Emperor.

Some people just never learn.

«Huu, I don't know, ginger.» Kid smirked «What are you willing to offer for me to let you go?»

Drake's men immediately put their hands on their weapons, and their captain's eyes sharpened.

«I say that we do not desire a fight, Eustass, not that we're not ready for it.»

Killer leaned towards Kid before he could reply.

«Remember that we have a little time.» he hissed «This is not the best moment to pick a fight with Kaido too.»

The redhead snorted.

«I know!»

Please, fucking Eustass, be reasonable for once.

You looked back at the other ship and saw Drake's scanning gaze moving across your crew.

And then it happened.

His eyes met yours, his eyebrows flicked for a second, then realization sparkled in those blue irises.

...

Oh no.

«Lieutenant [L/n]?»

You chewed back a curse in your mouth.

Most of the Kid Pirates looked at each other, confused, since they weren't used to hear your last name.

The smartest ones realized it soon enough and turned to you.

Drake frowned, leaning on his railing to take a better look at you.

It was too late for you to jump down the cordage and hide among the men, so you returned his gaze.

«So you left the Marines as well.» he said.

Something, in the purity of that sentence, hit you hard.

Your heart skipped a beat and cold sweat suddenly soaked your temples.

«I did not!» you spat, voice hoarse.

Drake tilted his head, but a second after he had to jump aside to avoid a flying dagger.

He quickly shifted his focus back to Kid and faced his threatening grimace.

«You have some fucking guts to address a prisoner instead of the captain of the ship, ginger.»

A flash of confusion traversed Drake's stern look.

«Prisoner?»

His eyes darted to you, and you could perfectly read what his expression was saying.

"That is not the aspect of a prisoner"

However, his face turned emotionless soon.

«I see. Well, if you don't intend to attack us, my men and I will proceed.» he raised his arm to give indications, and the ship began to manoeuvre.

«Yeah, run away, you joke of a pirate.» Kid laughed.

«We will see who's the strongest next time we meet, Eustass "Captain" Kid.» Drake replied. Then, he turned to you one last time «And, [L/n]?»

Your grip on the ropes tightened to the point your knuckles turned white.

«If you do decide to be a pirate, instead, the Kid Pirates probably aren't the best to start with. But I could use someone with your skills.»

He had to dodge three knives, this time, but he was prepared.

Killer grabbed Kid's arm to prevent him from jumping on the enemy's deck, even if the ship was already too far.

«GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HERE BEFORE I SLAUGHTER YOU, YOU SON OF A BITCH!»

Drake waved at you, among the insults and threats the men were yelling at him.

His ship was just a dot on the horizon when you finally set your foot back on the floor.

Somehow, his words had shaken you profoundly.

He didn't believe for one second that I was a prisoner.

He had no doubt about me being a pirate.

So is this what I am now?

«And you!»

Kid's growl startled you, but you were so dazed that he took you by surprise anyway when he grabbed the collar of your coat and harshly pulled you inches from his face.

«Why the fuck couldn't you just stand behind?!»

You closed your eyes in a painful grimace, but didn't react.

This irritated Kid even more, and he tossed you away with a scoff.

You stumbled, but managed to keep your balance.

«You idiot.» the captain hissed before heading to his workshop. He soon slammed the door behind his back.

Your hand ran through your hair, restless.

«Well, it's not a big deal.»

You turned to Killer, who was standing nearby. He crossed his arms.

«It doesn't really matter what X Drake thinks, you're still a prisoner. He doesn't look like a man who would go around spreading news like this, but even if he is, we don't have to care.»

You frowned, lowering your hand.

«Yeah...» your eyes dropped «I'm on the lookout, see you later.»

He watched you climbing the mast.

«Oi, Killer-san.»

The Massacre Soldier turned to Wire.

«I saw the captain storming in his workshop, and he didn't look happy. Are we going to have a problem?»

Killer raised his face to the crow's nest.

«I hope not.»

You spent the rest of that day on lookout duty, gaze lost in the grey most of the time.

In your head, Drake's words replayed over and over.

"So you left the Marines as well"

You shut your eyes, fingers massaging your temples.

I didn't! I didn't left the Marines, I was captured and then...

And then I...

You bit your lip as Kid's warmness invaded your mind.

What the fuck am I doing?

Anxiety started to clot in your chest.

As the day advanced, it got worse.

Nothing really happened and, since the waves thickened, the crew had dinner quickly and in small groups while the rest looked after the ship.

When it was getting dark already, the Mohican climbed up to take over the shift.

«Killer says you can grab dinner in the galley.»

You absently nodded, passing him by.

«Hey, girl. You okay?»

«Mh? Yeah.»

You got down and headed to the galley, even if you weren't really hungry.

A few men were eating at the table.

When he saw you, Killer handed over a plate full of carbonara.

«Here, this is yours.»

You frowned and your chest crumbled.

Did the Massacre Soldier just cook my favourite dish because he saw me upset?

«Thanks, I...» you tightened your lips «Thanks. I'll eat in the cabin.»

Heat raised his head from his plate.

«Are you okay?»

«Just tired.» you murmured, without looking at anyone «See you guys tomorrow.»

After you left the room, Killer let out a sigh.

«That freaking Drake.»

«Enough of this!» Booka blurted, dropping the fork «Can she fucking join the crew already?»

Leo turned to him with wide eyes while the other men stopped talking.

«Man!»

«What?!» he barked «No one has the guts to voice it, but everyone feels the same, isn't it? Captain Kid is never gonna let her go anyway!»

«What if she wants to go?» Heat quietly asked.

«Oh, come on!» Booka growled «The fucking Marines left her behind during a battle! Against us, and we have a reputation for how we treat enemies. And yet would any of us do the same?»

Heat hissed.

«I will die before I let her in the hands of some other crew.»

«No need.» Leo added «I want to see the man who tried to take her from the captain.»

«Exactly! So why can't we just quit the act and–»

«Booka.»

The whole galley fell silent instantly at Killer's voice.

The Massacre Soldier looked at his comrade.

«Eat your food and shut the fuck up.»

Booka closed his mouth and dropped his eyes.

No other word was spoken as Killer walked away.

Kid came in his cabin late, that night.

You were sitting on his desk, leafing through a book at the light of a candle.

When he got in, you stood and turned to him.

«Are you still pissed?»

He glared at you. Then he threw away his fur and grabbed your arm, pulling you in a furious kiss.

Your gasp allowed his tongue to pass your lips and he violently claimed your mouth, while his hands tore your clothes off.

For the first time since you two got physical, your body didn't react to his touch.

You felt numb and cold. Had been that way since the encounter with X Drake.

But there was something in his movements, a desperate need to have you.

His rage was covering something else, something you could taste on his harsh grip on your hips as he pushed you down the bed.

Fear.

He was terrified.

The way you changed instantly after Drake insinuated that you were a pirate terrified him.

And yourself.

It's fine.

If I let him inside me, now, everything will go back to... whatever it was a few hours ago.

It's fine.

But it didn't happen.

You weren't wet enough when he brusquely penetrated you, so you hissed in pain.

It didn't stop him. It just got him more furious.

His mechanic arm kept you pressed against his torso and you bit down his trapezium to choke the pain while he thrust in and out your entrance.

It got better after a while, and you could foretaste the distant pleasure, but you were nowhere near your climax when he cummed.

After the last sloppier thrusts, he let you fall on the mattress, hands leaning on each side of you.

His amber eyes, still humid from his orgasm, passed over your sweated body.

Kid let out a low growl that made you shiver.

His flesh hand reached down your humid womanhood, while his mouth viciously attacked your nipple.

«W-Wait, Kid... fuck!»

You curled against him, fingers entangling with his locks.

His touch on your clit and inside you made you tremble, but your core was divided between your mind and your body.

Waves of pleasure departed from his fingers and mouth, but they all had a remnant of bitterness that kept pushing your climax away.

No matter how hard you wanted it, you couldn't reach it.

Kid really tried everything.

He touched to all your sensitive spots in different ways, he used his hand, his tongue, his teeth, he even ended up hurting you for how hard he stimulated you.

You could feel his frustration growing deeper alongside yours and, when you saw him going down on you, you finally pushed him away.

«Stop...! Kid, stop.» you whispered, trying to regain your breath.

His blazing eyes darted on yours, a terrifying grimace on his face.

«What the fuck is wrong with you?!» he shouted.

You withdrew at his reaction, slipping away from below him.

Is he this upset because I can't cum?

«There's nothing wrong with me!» you hissed «It's just... I can't tonight.»

«And why the fuck not?»

You jumped down the bed before he could grab you or anything. You couldn't really predict him when he was in that state of mind.

«Because! I...» you pinched the bridge of your nose «I don't know.»

«You don't know?»

He got up as well, towering over you, anger tensing up all his muscles.

«Is that because of what that fucker said?»

«Kid, leave me alone.» you warned, voice turning cold.

«Oho, so the poor birdie can't stand to be called a pirate because she's a brainless marine instead!»

He used a mocking tone, but his arm was shaking in fury.

«Fuck you.» you hissed, quickly collecting some clothes from a chair and throwing them up.

«Your Marines are so cool! I mean, they left you behind like trash, but always better than being a pirate, right?»

You grit your teeth and shut your eyes, forcing yourself to ignore his outburst.

«I bet you could cum no problem with your precious officers. Is that what you think, at night, when you are on your fucking warship, birdie? You touch yourself thinking about Akainu riding you?»

You were shaking too now, so much that it was hard to button up your shirt.

«Or is it Kizaru? You did defend him the other night, didn't you?» Kid continued, a mad grin deforming his livid face «Did any of them ever try to fuck you, birdie? What about Aoki–»

The slap echoed in the wooden room, followed by silence.

For some reason, Kid didn't bother to turn his face back to you.

A few locks fell over his forehead, shielding his eyes.

You retracted your hand slowly, body violently shaking in your coat.

«It's always like this, Eustass Kid.» your voice was trembling too, as much as you were trying to keep it steady «You always go a little too far.»

He didn't reply. He didn't move.

You gave him your back and swiftly ran out of the cabin.

The night was freezing, outside.

You grasped the railing, taking deep breaths of cold air inside you.

The few men on the deck looked at you. After less than a minute, you heard someone approaching.

«[Y/n], are you okay?»

It was Heat, obviously.

You grimaced and hid your face in your arms.

«Sorry, I want to be alone for a while.»

«But–»

«Please.»

The pirate hesitated, observing your shaky figure.

«Okay.» he sighed «I'll be in the men's quarter if you need me.»

He walked away.

You used both your hands to cover your face and push the tears back.

It was going to be another long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.6K 37
Leaving Wano, Kidd looks to rebuild his crew. They stop at a little restaurant. Killer's eyes land on a girl that has the exact locket that he gave h...
81.2K 4.2K 31
After past childhood traumas Y/N sets out to become a marine. After 15 years the feelings she once felt finally begin to catch up to her and memories...
74K 3.6K 14
It was hard, going back being a marine. Several clinical examinations, both physical and psychological. All the lies. When Sakazuki ordered you to es...
129K 5.7K 27
You have a major crush on school bad boy Eustass Kid, but other than sharing cigarettes with each other you barely talk to him. And it doesn't help t...