Roommates || Calum Hood

By sugarplumluke

"Hopefully being roommates will settle your arguments." More

Roommates
Chapter 1 // Premiere
Chapter 2 // The Deal
Chapter 3 // Moving In
Chapter 4 // Toothpaste
Chapter 5 // Drunk
Chapter 6 // Hook-ups
Chapter 7 // Date
Chapter 8 // Press Conference
Chapter 9 // Tummy
Chapter 11 // Apologies
Chapter 12 // New
Chapter 13 // Jacket
Chapter 14 // Party
Chapter 15 // Dare
Chapter 16 // Night
Chapter 17 // Babysitting
Chapter 18 // Tired
Chapter 19 // Max
Chapter 20 // Realize
Chapter 21 // Birthday
Chapter 22 // Awkward
Chapter 23 // Travel
Chapter 24 // Australia
Chapter 25 // Bump
Chapter 26 // Sneak
Chapter 27 // Scare
Chapter 28 // Wanna Be Yours
Chapter 29 // Caught
Chapter 30 // Oops
Chapter 31 // Spider
Chapter 32 // Skating
Chapter 33 // Reagan
Chapter 34 // Knees
Chapter 35 // Wisdom Teeth
Chapter 36 // Love
Chapter 37 // Bowling
Chapter 38 // VMAs
Chapter 39 // Puke
Chapter 40 // Zoo
Chapter 41 // Hotel
Chapter 42 // Rehearsals
Chapter 43 // Water
Chapter 44 // Goodbye
Chapter 45 // Phone Call
Chapter 46 // Step
Chapter 47 // Texts
Chapter 48 // Snapchat
Chapter 49 // Troy
Chapter 50 // Bar
Chapter 51 // Over
Chapter 52 // Post
Chapter 53 // Plans
Chapter 54 // Home
Chapter 55 // Reunion
Chapter 56 // There
Chapter 57 // Broke
Chapter 58 // Plan B
Chapter 59 // Dinner
Chapter 60 // Talks
Chapter 61 // Doc
Chapter 62 // New Year's
Character Answers
Chapter 63 // Shower
Chapter 64 // Last
Epilogue

Chapter 10 // Explanation

388K 10.3K 27.1K
By sugarplumluke

Cassidy

|| Four Years Prior ||

"But Joey is in Grade 12. He's obviously experienced and I'm just an innocent girl two years younger than him with a major crush on the kid," I stated with a huff, curling my knees up to my chest.

I was currently sitting on Calum's couch, with him placed directly next to me. It was our usual Friday night movie marathon, but I have resorted to talking my best friend's ear off about the boy I was absolutely smitten with. Joey had light brown hair and electric green eyes that reminded me of a lush forest. He was the captain of the basketball team and had a six pack that I drooled over, along with an exceptional sense of humor and a seat next to me in my advanced math class.

The only thing wrong with Joey was that his magnificent beauty had caused him to date a lot of girls and I was very aware that he was not a virgin, but I still was. I mean, I was nearly sixteen, so there was nothing wrong with that, but I just didn't want him to expect me to be up to par with sexual acts when I have yet to ever experience any. I was beyond nervous for our date next weekend, simply due to this sole reason.

Calum groaned, turning his head to face mine. "Cass, it's not even a big deal. It's not like he is going to force you to do anything. Joey's a good guy."

"It's not about him forcing me to do anything. I just, I don't want to disappoint him or embarrass myself in front of him. I really like him, Cal, but he's just so out of my limit and I don't want to mess this up," I rambled on, not biting back the worries from rolling off of my tongue.

Calum shot me a look, almost as if he was saying "shut up" with his eyes. I knew in the back of my mind that I should stop talking since all of this was stupid. I've never been so worried about a boy liking me before. But I was so infatuated with Joey. He was practically my celebrity crush.

My best friend wrapped his arm around me, pulling my body close to him so I could cuddle up against his own. Calum and I were in different friend groups at school; he hung out with his popular soccer playing friends and I hung out with my smart and ambitious friends. Calum was switching to a private school focused on music next year anyways, so our separate cliques weren't that big of a deal. But no matter what, we always came over to each other's houses practically every night to spend time with each other. He has been my favorite person in the entire world since I was a toddler and I can guarantee he will be for the rest of my life as well.

"I don't know what you would like me to do about this, babe. Joey is an idiot if he would stop seeing you because you're inexperienced, that isn't your fault and you are an amazing girl regardless," Calum told me, rubbing my arm gently as if he was warming me up. "And don't let him take your virginity just because you want him to like you. Do it with someone you love. Someone you trust."

"The only boy I trust is you," I said softly, giggling to myself and resting my head on his shoulder.

Calum shot straight up, his brown eyes widening in realization. "That's it! Cassie, you're a genius! We found our solution for your problem!"

I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion. "What on Earth are you talking about, Cal?"

"You can lose your virginity to me! That way you won't regret it and that way if Joey does want to go further than first base you will have some practice," Calum spoke in a tone that made it seemed like this situation was obvious.

My mouth parted open slightly as I sat there, stunned and shocked by his proposition. Calum was my best friend and nothing more. Sure, we may have kissed on New Year's Eve a few times when the ball dropped, and we may be as close as can be, but I don't think having sex would be beneficial to our relationship. "Calum, won't that be a little weird for our friendship?"

He shook his head rapidly, causing his dark hair to shake. "Not really. Come on, Cass, I was your first kiss, it just makes sense for me to be your first time too. It's really awkward and scary your first time, especially if it's with someone you barely know, so if you do it with someone who loves you than you have nothing to worry about. And I could teach you!" Calum said excitedly. "I mean, I'm only a little older and have only had sex twice, but at least you wouldn't be intimidated by me."

He did make a valid point. I would rather lose it to Calum than to Joey, but I still was uneasy about the future of our friendship. "I don't want people to know about this though. And I don't want us to act any differently afterwards."

"We won't," Calum promised, placing his hands on my waist carefully. "And I promise I will not tell a soul that this happened. This is between you and me. Between my best friend and I. And no one else. Okay, Cass?"

I nodded my headed cautiously, finally breaking a little smile. I wouldn't have agreed to this if I didn't have a teeney weeney crush on Calum that I have never discussed with him before. But it's hard not to like Calum when he is one of the most attractive boys in our school, only a sliver behind Joey, and since I spend every single day with him. My heart began to race with nerves and anticipation, thinking that maybe, just maybe, Calum wanted to do this not as a favor, but because he actually wanted to be intimate with me. Maybe he had a teeney weeney crush on me too.

Calum grinned at me, taking my hand in his and pulling us towards his bedroom. I was very thankful that his parents and Mali had went out to a friend's gathering tonight and wouldn't be home until well after midnight.

I perched myself on the bed that I have slept in many times before and started to lift my shirt up, but Calum quickly shook his head after shutting the door and swatted my hands away. "No, Cass, let me," Calum insisted, taking my sweatshirt off so I was just in my bra and letting his eyes scan over the breasts that he has seen in a bathing suit numerous times. "Just relax, alright? And if at any time you don't feel comfortable with this anymore and want to stop, just tell me. I hope I didn't pressure you into this."

"No, I want to," I replied almost too fast, making my cheeks flush a bright red color. He beamed at me again, placing both of his palms on my bare waist, and leaned in closer to me. "You can kiss me, Cal."

He eagerly pressed his lips to mine, making it more than the subtle peck I was used to with him. Our lips molded together and moved in sync as Calum pushed our bodies back onto the mattress, with him towering over me. He moved to pepper kisses down my neck and although I expected this to be highly uncomfortable, I couldn't help but feel surprisingly aroused by our make-out session. Apparently, due to the bulge pressing against my crotch, so did Calum.

The rest of our clothes had been thrown off in the midst of our heated kissing that lasted for well over ten minutes, and it was interesting to see how natural it was for me to remove the apparel without being too clumsy. I was nearly panting for breath now and my heart was pounding loudly against my chest as Calum knelt back, sliding a condom on properly and then situating himself in between my exposed legs that were covered in goosebumps.

"God, you're so beautiful, Cassie. Okay, are you sure about this? Are you ready?" Calum questioned, his eyes searching my face for an answer while still sneaking peaks at my exposed chest and the trail of purple marks near them.

"I'm ready to rumble," I teased, making him roll his eyes at me and stifle out a giggle at my ridiculous sense of humor.

Calum bent down and pressed a kiss onto my forehead. "Oh my God, okay, this is happening. It's going to hurt, alright? Just please stop me if you want me to, Cass."

"Okay," I agreed, sucking in a deep breath and shutting my eyes tightly as I felt his gentle thrust into me. I yelped in pain, practically gasping by the sudden entrance, and shifted to try and stop my discomfort.

"I'm sorry, Cassie. You okay?" Calum checked again. I nodded, biting down on my lips to prevent any weird noises from escaping. "It will be better soon. Just be glad it's me because you are making the funniest face in the world right now."

I somehow managed to laugh even though I was in pain and felt really uncomfortable. It switched to pleasurable moments later, and soon enough Calum had finished his business and was now laying down next to me, murmuring how great that was while still reflecting on how he was so shocked that it actually happened.

"You were right," I said suddenly, pulling his comforter sheet over my nude body and then turning onto my side. I cupped my hands around his cheeks and kissed him on the lips again, soaking up the wonderful taste of his mouth. "I am so glad it was with you."

•*•*•*•

My arms were clutching tightly onto my textbook as I strolled down the hallway, heading towards the cafeteria. My friend Kelly was to my right and we were chatting about our upcoming plans for this weekend, even though it was only Monday, and we approached our usual table. I stopped dead in my tracks though as Kyle, Calum's best guy friend, had waved at me from their table.

"I'm going to go talk to them real quick," I told Kelly, since I had spotted Joey was sitting at the table along with Calum and all of his friends, and I figured this must have been one of his many wing-man plans. "Hey guys," I greeted, sliding down in the seat next to Calum, who I was still acting very normal with despite the recent events, and across from Joey. "Hi Joey."

"Hi Cassidy, you look really pretty today," Joey told me sweetly, sending a gorgeous smile in my direction and making me want to melt into a puddle of sunshine and rainbows.

"Thank you," I responded, a faint blush creeping onto my cheeks as the butterflies swirled around in my chest.

Calum pushed the hair on the side closest to him away from my face, grinning at me like an idiot. "I was thinking the same thing."

"Oh, shut up," I said playfully, gently knocking my elbow against his chest as I rolled my eyes at his joking behavior.

Kyle smirked maliciously. "Look at the lovebirds. You two are so cute. Have you banged yet?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, and the rest of the table burst into hysterics; except for Joey, who simply just glimpsed away.

Calum swung his arm around my shoulder. "Actually, Kyle, we fucked this weekend. Worst sex I've ever had."

I gasped immediately, feeling my body tense up and my armpits began to sweat. Did he actually just say that? I gaped at him, flickering my gaze between Calum and Joey.

Kyle raised his eyebrows. "Wait, really?"

"Yeah, Cass begged for me to be her first time. It was a bad idea though, I have never been so un-turned on in my entire life. She didn't even give me a blowjob, but I'm kind of glad about that because little Cassie probably would have actually blown on it since she doesn't know how to do anything," Calum stated, cackling along with his friends who were all pointing at me and cracking up.

I could feel tears start to brim in my eyes as the betrayal set in. He promised he wouldn't tell anyone. I trusted him. He told me I did a good job. He told me he wouldn't judge me. Yet here was feeding lies to a whole table full of boys, including the one I kind of had a thing with.

"That's not true at all!" I screeched, pushing him away from me as I stood up and silenced the hyena-like snickering.

"So, you didn't have sex with him?" Joey questioned in curiosity. He was the only one who seemed sympathetic.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I-well, no, I- um, we did do it but-"

Joey shook his head. "This is why I don't date younger girls," He said in disappointment, as if he was hurt by my actions. "I'll see you later."

He rushed out of the cafeteria, despite my calls after him. I could feel the tears streaming down my face now. Calum had not only humiliated me, but he also ruined my opportunity of ever having a chance with Joey.

I turned to Calum, and gripped onto his milk carton with anger, letting out a blood-curdling scream as I dumped it over his head. A chorus of "ooh's" echoed throughout the cafeteria, and it was obvious that we had an audience now. "You were supposed to be my best friend! You just ruined everything! You are a manipulative liar and the biggest jerk I have ever met in my entire life. I can't believe you would do this to me, Calum!"

He wiped some of the spilled milk out of his eyes at stood up, towering over me because of our height difference. Calum let out a condescending chuckle. "I don't get why you are so surprised, Cass. Joey isn't worth it. And as for me? Well, I've always just wanted to get in your pants."

Another sob escaped my mouth as I realized how awful of a person he truly was. This was not the Calum I had grown up with, this was the Calum that I never wanted to be associated with ever again.

I let out a deep exhale, stopping myself from crying for just a few seconds. I was fully aware that the entire school was watching our encounter right now, along with probably some confused teachers, but I didn't care. I wound up my arm and punched him square in the jaw, causing Calum to stumble backwards and grip onto his throbbing face.

"I hate you," I spat venomously. "Don't you dare talk to me ever again."

I turned on my heel, dashing away before a teacher could yell at me, and sprinted out of the school exit, without caring at all about the consequences. I let myself cry loudly all the way home until I reached my house that was nearby to the school and I collapsed into my mother's arms, begging her to let me move to America to chase my dreams and get away from the horrible people here. The horrible people who I used to love, the horrible people who I trusted with everything, the horrible people who completely betrayed me and lied to me, the horrible people who I hope I would never have to see again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: and that's what u missed on glee

ok no but for real if any of you say something like "omg cass get over it its nbd" im going to scream bc imagine if you trusted someone enough to let them be your first time and that they wouldnt tell anyone (shes kind of dumb but it doesnt matter) and then they did and made fun of you for it in front of your crush ok you would be furious too

also if i see one comment like "at least u got to have sex with calum hood" i s2g bc being famous doesnt give you an excuse for being a butthead!!! your idols can still do bad things, especially in a fan FICTION!!! but the important part is that they apologize and learn from it and this little fart hasnt done that yet

so hopefully u understand why sassy cassie over here hates cal now but hm where will their relationship go from here idk we'll find out????

love you all loads thank you so much for reading this you guys make me happy true sugarplums 5ever

vmas tonight im so pumped omg

dedicated to all of you for leaving such lovely comments on the last chapter im sorry i didnt reply to that many like i usually do bc ive been super busy but i read them all and i love you guys sooo much :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 311 26
In which a bully changes his mind.
230K 3.4K 22
A booklet of 5sos imagine and preferences that I have written myself - cover credit to @cfairchld on twitter
441K 6.6K 91
Brother/Sister Preferences with the boys from 5SOS Open for requests! Leave a comment or message me
1M 27.4K 44
"But I doubt any one of us four can stay just friends . One of us will be like her brother , the other her best friend , one her lover and the last o...