Mess Adventure of Ai: a magi...

By Ryzracxx

a story of a girl from another world and a mess adventure. [arc one] the beginning (complete) [arc two] where... More

mess adventure of Ai
[Arc one] 00: Regarding my birth and new identity
[Arc one] 01: Regarding the baby who is the future seven seas conquer
[Arc one] 02: Regarding me and the genius djinn
[Arc one] 03: Regarding me in 2 year of living
[Arc one] 04: Regarding the second event
[arc one] 04.5 HIM
[Arc one] 05: Regarding me and my first cousin, Kouen Ren.
[Arc one] 06: Regarding me and the child Sinbad in the age of three.
[Arc one] 06.2 HIM 2
[Arc one] 07: Regarding me, my two cute cousin and older siblings.
[Arc one] 08: regarding me and the next event-death of Babr
[Arc one] 09: *Comfort
[Arc one] 10 *Ten years of age and making a living.
[Arc one] 11*birthday gift.
[Arc one] 12 *girl time.
[Arc one] 13 *welcome to the world third cousin, Kouha Ren!
[arc two] 14. regarding me at the age of 13
[arc two] 15. regarding me with a harp
[arc two] 16. regarding me and (the crazy brat ) Sinbad
[arc two] 17. regarding me and Kouha
[arc two] 18. regarding me and the magi of Leam
[arc two] 19. regarding me, Scheherazade, Titus and alcohols
[arc two] 20. Regarding me (drunk) and Sinbad
[arc two] 21. regarding me and younger sibling + Judar plan to prank Kouen
[arc two] 22. regarding me on teaching Hakuryuu how to cook
[arc two] 23. regarding me and the first dungeon
[arc two] 24. regarding me and DD workers
[arc two] 25. Ai and Sin moments
[arc two] 25.5 HIM 3
[arc two] 26. regarding us in the winter zone
[arc two]27: Valefor dungeon pt.1
[arc two]28: Valefor dungeon pt.2
[arc three] 30: A FEW YEARS LATER: THE START OF MAGI
Xian note
[arc three] 31. watermelon to lemons
[arc three] 32.
[arc three] 33.
[arc three] 34.
[arc three] 35. the brothers
[arc three] 35.5
[arc three] 36.
[arc three] 36.5
[arc three] 37. sweet
[arc three] 38.
[arc three] 39.
[arc three] 40.
[arc three] 41.
[arc three] 42.
[arc three] 43.
[arc four] 44.
[arc four]45.
[arc four] 46.
[arc four] 47.
[arc four]48.
[arc four] 49.
[arc four] 50.
Note

[arc two] 29:

390 9 0
By Ryzracxx

Parting...is the saddest thing yet it make people bond strong as the distance yet connection still connect.

I look at the smiling future king of the seven seas who have conquer his second dungeon and the heart of his future generals that will aid his goals. I smiled as I see this. Sometimes living in a life where you know what happen next quite boring but seeing people bond deepen by words and trust really is one of the kind that integrate me to no end.

I reform myself behind Sinbad who just finish making deals with the father of the future spouse of Hinahoho. But of course I made it sure it was only the two of us. I smiled as I walk toward him with my light step that he still manage to hear. He turn around and look at me with his big smile that he always show but he stopped when he saw the empty and dull eyes with a fake smile I give him.

"Neeh, king don't you think that you should forget what you shouldn't know at all? Like the timeline?" I said with a voice I always use when I always encounter character who have discover the timeline and remember them, something that shouldn't happen. "After all knowing about the future won't be trailing right? That is why im doing this. Sorry sin but story event should be fallow right? But I grant one of your wish exchange for your memory..." I continued. I notice that my words made him froze before a smirk paint on his face and his eyes show the eyes of the prey.

"Interesting I thought that you forgotten and become a character like us that is stock in this world, ai." He said with his smirk still on his face and crossing his arms at me. He stared and watch my every move that will make. "Then again someone who come from another world offering a wish can be tempting." He says as he act as if he will think of it with his figure on his chin. "What is the limit of the wish then?"

"I can only grant you a wish that only myself can accomplish but your memory will be erase. Will memory of the timeline of course." I haft lied. Not only the memory of the timeline but the memory of myself will be forgotten but that is not important." Then king, what will you wish?"

"If you remember the last timeline then you know what I will wish, princess." He said the last word with a hint of darkness. Black rukhs start to surround him but their still white that mix with it. "will I know that you'll grant my new wish this time again...after all you grant my wish before and that's why your still here." He chuckle darkly.

I narrowed my eyes at him at his words. Then a sudden flash back of memory enter my mind.

.///.

"...you're like them...aren't you? If you get what you want you'll leave and find a new world. You'll leave me in this world, stock in this horrible cycle! "The man who conquered the seven seas, the former king of Sandria, seven seas alliance and the great flow of rukhs, Sinbad break down as he look at the woman who have triple colored hair and mismatch eyes that look at his breaking down figure in a surprise and widen eyes.

After all the sight of the great conquer breaking down was not something you'll see every day. The woman then sigh before she speak again.

"Then king ill grant you a wish." The woman smiled as she fully turn to the broken king. [System: host____! Please don't do this] the woman ignore the sound of the system coming from the bangles and continue to approach the purple hair man." This is my last world then after this will return to my real world but ...I was granted three wishes I'll give you one of the wish for you to decide, Sin." She offer a hand to the man.

The male stared at the female, before he accept her hand. "Then stay one more lifetime here, I want you to always by my side. From birth to the end of my adventure." He says direly.

"It's that so, I can stay for another lifetime here but I know your real wish to change the timeline right? Then why won't you wish for it?"

"The timeline have change ever since you enter this place yet you never inter act with the character to gain affection and their love, princess. Mostly people of the other world enter this world to experience love story of the 'character' of choice right? But you enter this place with a spell that cause all the character to treat you as I minor and no body right?" he says as he finally stop the tears.

"Will isn't it interesting, it seems my secret is reveal. Will I don't enter this world to gain love interest but pure adventure and along with securing the timeline to fallow the flow of what it was written. Usually I should erase your memory but you remind of someone from one of the world I enter before. But that's a story for another time. "She give a close eyes smile as she pull him to his feet. "Sinbad of this universe, ill grant you, your wish but let's play a game in our next life time!" she says with a big wide smile.

"Game huh? Then i'm in, princess."

"The game is simple, don't you say that this world have a corrupted and endless timeline? Then how about you'll try to change the events as many as you can! I'll try to change a minor one but only the thing that won't change the story ending. But if you can change the real ending then ill grant you my two remaining wishes!" she was like in high drug with her huge smile but she can't help it the thought of the game made her excited.

[System: host___! Please! Stop interact with the character or else----]the woman turn off the speaking system.

"Why are you offering me this deal and game, princess?"

"Will simple put im bored and I would like an interesting event! Will but I know to well my personality will change in our next timeline but won't that make more interesting?!"

"Hmm, you're really one of the kind but I know that in our next timeline, I'll make sure you'll be mine." The flirty king says as he kiss the back of the hand of the woman that stare at him before slapping his face.

"Don't kiss me with you STD corrupted mouth." The woman sneer at the man who laugh at her silliness.

.//.

"Ah... you're still annoying like the last timeline but your wish is... sorry but my mind can't take the memory that been tainted by your ugly face." I says as I snapped out of my flashback moment. The supposed to be ugly man look at me with sly teasing smile.

"Are you sure you forgotten? But I thought you have one of the flash backs?" he tease me that made the cat out me come out and tried to ruined his hand...ahm I mean ugly face!

"Flash back is old school but tell me your wish now! Because we don't have all the time of the world you know!" I says tapping my foot in the impatiently.

"My wish is simple become my spouse." He says like he just saying how nice the weather today and daily flirt of his. But saying a word of proposal was not fit for that type of tone of his.

I chook from my own saliva because of his disgusting words but I can't back down to my words.

"Fine but I will but if you remember a memory then goodbye me being your spouse then. " I says as I wave my hand and summon my phone and right in a calendar, a memo. " but because I don't want to marry anyone in this young age the wedding have to postpone till the year you almost done with your adventure...which is when your 25. " I say as I write the note in the year of my 25 year here.

The male with purple hair want to argue about the date but I give him a glare. "It's either that or no wishes of yours." I said as I made my phone disappear.

"But that likes years from now! I can't wait that long, air! Marry me now! "The male pout in his chibi form. He then hugged my knees with his chibi form. I look away with a slight blush because of the cuteness of the chibi power of his.

"I can't and let go of my feet you STD corrupted-male." I says as I tried to remove his hold but to no vial. He still pout and tried to made the date sooner like right now but I say form for my words and there's no way ill marry (even for the sake of wish) someone this early.

The moment between us last for at least an hour before we turn serious and finally proceed to the plan.

"You know you won't remember me till the part where the medium right? Or later than that but ill grant your wish either way." I say as I touch his temple with my pointy finger. "Yeah, you said that earlier, even so my heart will remember you...and you *look at the oppias." My eye twist but I don't react to slap his perverted face because I won't see this face for a while after all. "Also I won't be there for the rest of your journey, Sinbad because I also have life here in this world and for your wish to be granted I need to be awake for that." I dropped the bomb that made his eyes wide but before he can react and say something I already erase his memories that cause his to collapse in the ground. But I prevent some major injury to happen of course.

I left him to his room before I left without turning my back to look at him.

"Then see you in a few years, brat." I say to him but im sure his not awake to hear it.

Then I disappear in a group of rukhs.

-end of arc two-

parting

note: the next part should be 'bride of sinbad' but you can just read the next arc without reading it of you want noting special happen there. will if you call the event there nothing special.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...
188K 6.3K 30
You grew up in the Tison Village, with Sinbad being your only friend your age. Living with your adopted father, your young life was peaceful, up unti...
104K 2.5K 10
You and Judar... well, just read it if you're interested. Magi and Judar © Shinobu Ohtaka You © Yourself
6.5K 260 29
*I DO NOT OWN MAGI: LABYRINTH OF MAGIC, JUST LOVE THE ANIME AND MANGA* *The story line will mainly follow the anime but there will be some manga mom...