Business Affairs

By Shakinna_25

Britney Lewis is just a normal nurse who has a pretty good life, she loves her job and everything it consist... More

Chapter1
Chapter Two/Elijah's P.O.V
Chapter Three/ Britney
Chapter four/ Britney
Chapter five/Elijah
Chapter six/Britney
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight/Nova
Chapter Nine/Britney
Chapter Ten/ELIJAH
Chapter Eleven/Britney
Chapter twelve/ Elijah
Chapter Thirteen/ Nyla
Chapter Fourteen/Britney
Chapter 15/Nyla
Chapter 16/Camren
Chapter 17/ Mimi
Chapter 18/Britney
Chapter Nineteen/Nyla
Chapter 20/ Britney
Chapter 21/ Nyla
Chapter 22/ Elijah
Chapter 23/Britney
Chapter 36/Britney
Chapter 37/Mimi
Chapter38/Shanay
Chapter39/Yohan
Chapter40/Nova
Chapter41/Shanay
Chapter42/Elijah
Chapter43/SHANAY
Chapter45/Yohan
Chapter46/SHANAY

Chapter44/Camren

19 0 0
By Shakinna_25

I had just got in from spending time with Britney. I been tryna spend time with her more often since her nigga left her.

It's something about her that makes me just love being around her , My wife Sadie was in the living room watching tv with my 9 year old daughter Payton.

"Hey daddy "
she said as she seen me walk in,

"Hey my pretty girl how was your day? "
I asked and she told me it was good, I looked at Sadie and something was off she seemed upset.

"Baby what's wrong?"

She didn't answer me and that's when I knew something was wrong. 

" Mommy mad because your never home and you never spend time with her or me and Shannon" Payton informed me.

"Can me and your mom talk while you go watch tv in your room or play your game?"
I asked.

"Yes daddy I know you and mommy haven't been getting along lately I'm almost ten now I'm not a baby anymore I notice things, but I'll go watch TV for a little"
she responded before standing up and making her way upstairs.

" Sadie can you talk to me please you have my daughter thinking I'm mean or bad to you"
I asked.

" I don't have her thinking anything like she said she's not a baby anymore she notices things, not I told her"
Sadie snapped back.

Truly I don't get her point she knows I'm a doctor and my schedules are crazy.

"But what's wrong tell me so I can fix it"

" Camren I wanna ask you something and I want you to be honest with me"
Sadie implied ,I told her sure.

" The Britney girl we had that three some with did you fuck her without me?"

" Sadie no I did not no first and only time was with you"
I answered Sadie didn't play that shit, only way I could fuck a bitch that wasn't Sadie was if she had parts of the bitch too, I just wanted Britney to myself and I still do.

" Don't lie to me Cam you been staying out later and later then coming home hoping yo black ass right in the shower your not playing nobody if you been fucking her tell me you already know I'm not the one for the games"
she answered.

" Alright i fucked her a few times without you that's it Say, i apologize baby"

"Do you love her or have feelings for her? "
She questioned me,

" I don't love her but I do care about her , I love you and our girls"
she started to shake her head

" So basically your catching feelings for someone else, you care for another women"
she stated

" When you say it like that it sounds fucked up, I'm sorry can we just let it go I told you the truth"
I replied.

" can you just go Camren please just leave or I will" she said with a tear falling down her eye.

I went upstairs packed a little bag and went to a hotel not to far from the house.

Maybe it was the end for me and Sadie Fourteen years together two beautiful daughters and I love her, but I'm sorry to say I'm falling for Britney lately she's all I been thinking about, when I leave her I never want too , her laugh , her smile, even when she cry's.

I know I would have to figure out how I would explain everything to Shannon and Payton but they were smart girls, Shannon going on 14 and knows it all but loves to Dance and read and Payton will be 10 she's just full of life and fun.

I love my girls and I want them to know it always that no matter what happens I will always be a part of their life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 1.1K 35
Kristen is sick and she must find her husband a wife before she dies, but in the midst they hire a nanny to watch over the kids.
431 33 20
Isabella is a normal college girl. She loves to hang out with friends and pushes herself to do her best in school. She is not the type of girl to p...
10.8K 736 22
Stevie's husband gets into an accident, she goes to the hospital to see him and meets his doctor, Dr. Buckingham.
124K 1.8K 37
in which she's back for good. THANKSS FOR 100k!!!!