**REWRITING You will forever...

By ashlynnesalvatore

Meet Heidi, a 17-year-old high school senior with her eyes set on college. But when she crosses paths with t... More

Copyright.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 63.

Chapter 62.

46 12 0
By ashlynnesalvatore

"You have been really quiet? What's going on? Are you not happy to be back?" Justin asks Heidi.

Currently they are looking for their bags in the airport, they landed a few minutes ago in California.

She's not even paying attention to what he's saying, all she could think about was the kiss with Anthony at the mall.

Why?

That's all she kept asking herself, she couldn't even process anything.

"Are you mad? Is it about the argument we had or that Jacob guy?"

Heidi looks over at him and rolls her eyes.

"Leave him out of it." Heidi speaks, "Maybe you were right before, I am not happy being back here. Sending me back home made me realize I want to be with my family and friends."

She walks away from him after getting her bags, she gets in her car and drives back to the condo.

All her other friends are there waiting for her, Cole is the first to hug her.

"Hey! I missed you." Cole says

"Me too." Heidi simply says, and turned away.

Everyone else gathered around to greet her and of course wanted to see the ring Justin gave her.

Justin made sure they were all aware of their marriage, Heidi was not happy about it.

"Sorry to cut this short, but I need to see my brother." Heidi says

They all nod, and she drives over to Jason's place. She knocks and once he sees her Jason pulls her into a hug.

"Little one I missed you!" Jason says

"I missed you also." She keeps hugging him.

Jason looks at her, then at her hand where the ring is.

"So the rumors are true." Jason speaks

"The marriage. Of course." Heidi replies moving away from his embrace.

"What did I tell you before you left? I said don't do anything stupid." Jason scolds her

"Why marriage Heidi? Do you even love him?"

"Why does everyone keep asking me that? It doesn't matter anymore." Heidi yells out

Rachel comes out with Bella and smiles at her.

"Jason cut her some slack, she has a lot going on right now." Rachel says

Heidi takes Bella in her hands and smiles as she plays with her.

"Right in two days." Jason says

"Babe, you're only making things worse by yelling at her. If this is what she wants then so be it."

"Fine. But Heidi don't do something you aren't ready for." Jason says

"I know." Heidi responds.

She spends most of the time with him before she heads back to the condo.

"It's about time you showed up." Cole says

Heidi jumps as she hears his voice, she looks over to him and smiles.

"What happened back home?" Cole asks knowing very well something was up.

"I saw Anthony." Heidi pauses, "The first day I got home and before I left also and we kissed."

Heidi explains to Cole what happened from the beginning of the week till the end.

"You don't want to get married." Cole states

Heidi looks over at him and tears escape her eyes.

"I'm not ready... and I'm certainly not happy either." Heidi confesses

"Then don't get married to him. Heidi if you still love Anthony then go back to him. Nothing is stopping you but yourself."

"How? He hates me, you should have seen his face when Justin appeared at my house and proposed." Heidi pauses.

"Besides Cole it's not easy to just leave, I mean I didn't even say yes to Justin he just slid the ring on my finger."

"So basically he is marrying you without your consent." Cole sighs, "But if Anthony didn't feel the same he wouldn't have kissed you."

"Do you know why he did this out of a sudden?" Heidi ask's Cole

"No, none of us had any idea he was going to propose." Cole pauses, "Maybe that's his way of never letting you go." Cole chuckles

Heidi just looks at him and rolls her eyes as she smiles.

"You know what to do, the boys and I are here to support any decision you make." Cole says as he pulls her into a hug.

"You know I can always ruin the wedding and tell him I like you."
Cole Jokes, Which makes Heidi chuckle.

✾ Heidi Rosales ✾

I was waiting at the airport for my family to arrive, anxious but more excited because I already missed them.

Not exactly the kind of moment I had pictured when having them come visit me, but this had to do.

The doors open and I see Cesi, and Alex with my family arriving I smile.

I know this was hard on them all, it was hard for me also. They were disappointed in me and I could easily notice that.

The only person who was not making a big deal about it and stood by my side without judging has been Cesi, and Alex sometimes.

"Is that your family?" Cole asks breaking through my thoughts.

"Yes, how can you tell?" I ask

"Well for one your cousin and Alex are here, and you look like your mom in a way." Cole says

"Really?" I question

"Yeah, you might not see it but I do."

"Heidi!" Cesi says running up to me and gives me the tightest hug.

"I'm so glad you are here." I say with a smile.

Cole and Cesi exchange hellos, and so does Alex, after giving me the tightest hug ever.

"I didn't think you would come." I say

"Hey, if your happy I'm happy. Besides your my best friend I'm always going to be here." Alex smiles.

I smile at him, and then greet my parents and introduce Cole to them.

They actually liked Cole, unlike Justin who I could tell they hated from a mile away.

"So honey, are we heading to your place?" My mom asked.

I knew what she meant, of course they didn't want to end up at Justin's house, but no worries I don't want that either.

When Justin broke the news to his parents, of course his mother being her was not happy, but his father was much more happier.

Than all of us.

"Yes, Cole came in his car as well, mostly since we won't all fit in mine." I say

After arranging who went with who we drove off to the condo.

Once we got there my parents and siblings were in awe from the view.

"This is your house?" My mom and dad say in unison.

"Yup, do you like it?" I ask trying to read both their expressions.

"It's beautiful, now we understand why you didn't want to come back, I wouldn't want to either." My mom says with a chuckle

I smile, and I open the door and we walk right in.

"The view is just amazing." My dad says.

"I will never stop getting amazed by this place, and I've been here already." Cesi says with a chuckle.

I get them all settled in and split rooms, Alex would be sleeping in the living room with my dad.

The rest of the girls in Kennedy's room, and Cesi would be with me.

After everyone got things settled they all started doing their own things around the condo.

Cesi and I were going to the beach, Alex and Kim decided to come along as well, I gave Alex a smirk.

"Stop it." Alex says

"No. Remember how you would act around me, well it's pay back time." I say with a smile.

"You act like a little girl, and still look like one, so settle down kid." Alex mentions.

"I'm not a kid." I roll my eyes and he flicks my forehead.

I punch him.

"Ow! What do you eat?" Alex says

"It's called training spaghetti arms." I chuckle and he just gives me a look.

"Who is spaghetti arms?" Kim says with a chuckle.

"Alex does, he is such a baby."

"Did you punch him?" Kim ask's

"Yup, he complains a lot doesn't he?" I ask.

"A little depends on what." She says with a chuckle

Alex was definitely not enjoying this, he would turn so red and be embarrassed.

"So how about you guys run along, Cesi and I will catch up to you." I suggest

Kim nods and starts walking as Alex stays behind for a few seconds.

"I am going to kill you Heidi." He says

I chuckle and he pulls me towards him.

"I would wink Alex but I suck at that, so have some fun." I smile

"Poor you, and I will without you trying to make me look bad."

"It's my job." I grin

He just ruffles my hair and walks away, I sigh and fix my hair.

"Messing with Alex also?" Cesi says

"Yep, it's funny." I pause, "Only when I'm not in the position of course."

"Same...Anyways for your wedding where exactly are you getting ready?"

"At the condo."

"Really? Why not his house?" Cesi asks

"I already told you how much I hate his mother, and I don't want my parents to meet them." I say

"Marrying him and not liking the family, oh brother." Cesi chuckles

"Just meet her and you'll see why."

Cesi and I walk alongside the beach,

"Justin is walking over here." Cesi says

I pause and turn around only to find Justin with his parents walking our way.

"What do we do? Let's hide!" I say

"No, I want to meet the lady." Cesi says with a grin.

"Really? Well then be my guest." I reply

Justin arrives and kisses my cheek, I look at his father and smile at him.

"Look at you, you're glowing more than ever Heidi, excited for the wedding tomorrow?" Jackson says (Justin's dad)

That was definitely not the reason why I was happy. This wedding was all such a rush, no time for anything all because of Justin.

"Definitely." I say sarcastically

"That's amazing, you will be one of us now, a Montgomery." Jackson replies

"You must be so happy you finally got Justin wrapped around your finger, right sweetheart?" Rebecca interrupts. (His mom.)

I roll my eyes and smile.

"I think it's the other way around Rebecca." I reply

Cesi is in awe at the scene, that's when Jackson looks over to her.

"Why how rude of us, and you are?" He asks her.

"I'm Cesi, Heidi's cousin, more like a sister."

He extends his hand and she shakes it.

"Christian isn't around but he is definitely happy about this engagement." Jackson says

Christian was never around, I don't blame him his mother was a demon.

She just gave Cesi a weird look and ignored her, as always thinking she was better than everyone else.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow and we get to meet your parents." He says

I smile and they leave, only leaving Justin behind.

"Sorry about my mother." He speaks

"As always. She will never like me, but hey it's fun torturing her." I grin

"Of course, well I would stay but you're busy with your family. I'll see you tomorrow, when you'll turn into Heidi Montgomery." He smiles.

Justin kisses me goodbye and waves at Cesi who smiles and we were finally alone again.

Heidi Montgomery? I thought, it sure sounded fancy but it was not the last name that mattered.

It was my affection towards him.

"You are right, stupid lady she ignored me!" Cesi yells, "Who does she think she is! The dad is much more polite."

I chuckle, "I told you."

"So Christian? Is he like older or the same age?" Cesi ask's

"He is the older brother, single if you'd like." I say

"Yeah no. But I bet he is better than Justin." Cesi replies

"Mmm, well they are pretty much alike just that he isn't as conceited as Justin."

She chuckles and we continue our way.

"Heidi Montgomery?" Cesi chuckles

"What?" I say

"It doesn't sound so bad, it's actually fancy."

"That's what I thought also." I chuckle

"Yeah, just that I never pictured you as Heidi Montgomery." Cesi pauses, "I saw you more as Heidi Gordon, But it is what it is."

I pause. And my face turns into a frown.

I hated this feeling I always got when anything about Anthony was mentioned.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that." Cesi apologizes.

"No, it's okay." I fake a smile but I wanted to cry.

"We kissed." I tell Cesi.

"What? When? Why??" She asked.

"Before I left, and I don't know." I reply

From afar I see Alex with Kim, they were laughing about something.

I smile as I see them, they were the cutest couple ever.

Something that made me feel like love still existed.

We return back to the condo after a while, my mom and dad in the kitchen cooking some food.

"Hey mom." I say

"Hey sweetie." She replies

"Can I talk to you about something." I say

"Of course, want to go in the patio and talk?" She asks

"Yes that would be great." I say smiling.

My mom and I walk outside and sit down on the seats, I look towards the beach letting the fresh air hit me.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

I was trying to find my words, but I didn't exactly know how to start.

"How do I know I'm not making a mistake?" I blurt out.

She was surprised by my question, but somehow she sensed I'd ask her this.

"Mistake as in getting married?" She replies

"Yes, what if I am not ready for this type of commitment, what am I supposed to do?"

"Well, that's your answer. If you don't feel ready, you shouldn't rush into it." She pauses, "What are you most afraid of?"

"Disappointing you guys." I mumble, "Marrying Justin means forever, and what if that's not what I want?... A forever..."

"Heidi, you aren't disappointing anyone. You were allowed to move on, be happy. But if you know that this isn't it, then do something about it."

"Wouldn't it be a little late if I did try to?" I ask

"It's never too late, it's better to do it sooner than never." My mom says, "Honey, you know what to do. Just build that courage and do as your heart tells you, if you can't see yourself with him for the rest of your life's it's not meant to be."

She was right, I have been so afraid and it was about time I stood up for myself.

"I think you should know why Anthony and I broke up..." I speak up

"Are you sure? You have been keeping this away for almost three years now."

"I need to tell you, Remember when you guys wanted us to take a break." I pause as my mom nods, "Well we were both on the same page on not breaking up, we were supposed to leave but one day he starts acting strange and he tells me that it was best for me because he would only be a distraction... he wanted me to live my dream."

The memory of that day floods my mind and tears start streaming down my face. It was then when I realized that I was still not over it, and that I was still hurting ever since that break up.

A breakup which I was never okay with, a breakup that I never saw coming... mostly coming from Anthony.

"H-he said he had nothing to offer me, I didn't care, but when I came back I heard him yell at his mom, saying that it was her fault, he took some advice from her and broke things off with me."

My mom pulls me into her embrace as the tears stream down my face.

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry. If we had known we could have helped you both. We weren't all on the same page on breaking you up, and look at you both now.", My mom pauses, "If I could I would have changed things for you, I'm so sorry."

Heidi continues to cry and doesn't notice Cesi and Alex see the whole scene from inside and both exchange looks.

"It hurts mom, it still does." I say

"I know it does, and I'm so sorry..."

At that moment I realized my decision, for me to feel happy I had to do the right thing.

I needed time, to forgive myself, and everyone around me.

Finding who I really am was one thing, and letting things at peace with everyone was next.

Tomorrow everything would change.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 32 18
17 year old Jewel has never been in a relationship before and now when she finally finds out she has feelings she has to make hard choices.
13.9K 1K 22
Its a love story about a girl who fall in love with her school mate,at her first day seeing him,but he didn't love her back,so because of that she ad...
102 19 12
*SEQUEL TO And Yet I Smile * A kiss gave her all the reason she needed to smile, but can it keep the smile alive forever? Seventeen-year-old, Sophie...
28 20 20
It starts with Alex who is a 15 year old girl who one days meets a boy and it changed her whole High school experience. Certain events came to be whi...