**REWRITING You will forever...

By ashlynnesalvatore

Meet Heidi, a 17-year-old high school senior with her eyes set on college. But when she crosses paths with t... More

Copyright.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.

Chapter 58.

55 14 0
By ashlynnesalvatore

Heidi decided to go see Alex today, ever since she came it's all been a big mess, and he was the only person at the moment who understood what she was doing.

She arrives at his house, and knocks on the door.

Alex's mom opens the door and she smiles surprised to see Heidi.

"Hey Heidi! It's been so long since I've seen you, you look amazing." She says

"Thank you." Heidi responds

His mom let's her in and Heidi turns around, "How have you been?" She smiles.

"I've been good, how was California?"

"It's was great, it's good to be back and visit."

"Just visiting?" She ask's.

"Well yea, I have a job back in California."

"Oh, that's great Heidi. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, you are one of the many people who's even said that to me." Heidi smiles and gives her a hug.

"Aww well you are definitely doing great things." She kisses her head and let's her go see Alex.

She walks right in just like he usually did, Alex was just laying in bed on his phone.

"Hey loser" Heidi says

Alex looks up surprised and immediately gets up and pulls her into a tight hug.

"Look Who finally decided to come visit." He grins.

"Be grateful I did, I wasn't going to." Heidi smiles.

"That's just rude shorty." Alex pauses, "You know wearing heels makes no difference, only a little but your still so short." He chuckles, "and I thought you didn't like them."

Heidi rolls her eyes and pushes Alex away, "I like them now."

"But I missed you in all honesty though." Heidi replies, "and just because your super tall doesn't mean I'm short. You're the problem here."

"Okay, whatever floats your boat, I've missed you also." He smiles

"Let's go out!" She says excited

"Ugh, Why?"

"Because I want to I haven't had the time to do anything since I came, now come on lazy." Heidi says dragging him with her outside.

They end up going to the ice cream shop they always went to.

"I really miss this, I miss home, everything." Heidi sighs.

"Why don't you come back? I mean yes your engaged which is stupid and all but he can move here with you."

"He is such-" Heidi pauses, "He won't listen. Trust me."

"Well his loss." Alex pauses, "Why are you even getting married?"

"Because, I don't know. Stop asking me."

"Okay, Remember when you said you weren't going to come back and here you are." Alex smirks.

"Only for a reason, I just think it was a huge mistake." I sigh

"Anthony and you need to talk, everything is a misunderstanding between you both."

"A misunderstanding?" Heidi ask's.

"The picture you told me about, it wasn't real."

Heidi just stares at Alex, and she suddenly feels somewhat a relief but then she knew that it meant nothing anymore.

"Does he know about that?"

"No, not yet." Alex replies.

"Don't tell him anything Alex, it doesn't matter anymore. It's too late." Heidi sighs.

"But-" Heidi cuts him off, "But Nothing, promise me you won't tell him."

"Ugh, Fine you're still a brat." Alex stated.

Heidi chuckles and looks around the restaurant, she looks back at Alex and notices he is thinking, more like wanting to say something to her but he just doesn't do it.

"What do you really need to say?" She asks

"I don't know how to start." Alex replies

"It's not hard, just say it straight forward."

"Cesi told me you're in a gang." Alex questions.

"Of course." Heidi smiles

"That's not cute. Why? AND you're the leader with Justin."

"It just happened, I didn't do anything I'm pretty much in charge of helping, I don't do bad things Alex." Heidi sighs

"Yes, but they do."

"Alex. I never asked to be in it, after dating Justin he told me about it and I was involved in it because I'm with him."

"Promise me you won't be part of it anymore." Alex replies.

Heidi sighs and looks at him.

"Promise me Heidi, or I'll tell Anthony."

"Fine! I promise." Heidi says annoyed

"Good." Alex says with a smile

"I want to punch you so badly." Heidi replies

"You love me." Alex says

"You wish."

They both chuckle.

"Anyways I want to talk to you about something." Alex says

"Otra cosa? Y ahora que?" (Another thing? What now?)

"No es nada malo, nomas es de una niña." (It's nothing bad, it's just about a girl.)

"Aww does little Alex have a crush." Heidi says with a big smile

"You could say that, but I don't know how you'll react when I tell you who it is." He replies

"Tell me who!" Heidi says excited

"Well, I've been hanging out with her when I go over, and we just kick it off real quick. She is beautiful, and she always listens to me and we always mess around." Alex smiles and continues, "Maybe it's wrong because of the age difference, and I completely get it, but I really like her. I just don't know how she feels about me."

"Tell me her name, this is the cutest thing I have ever heard you say about a girl." Heidi replies

"It's your sister." Alex says

Heidi looks at him shocked.

"My sister? Which one?!"

"Kimberly." Alex replies afraid to hear what she had to say.

"Oh my gosh!!! That is so cute! I can't believe it! We will be family now!" Heidi says enthusiastic, she goes and sits next to Alex.

"Your not mad? Or not feeling it?" He turns to face her.

"Why would I be mad? I totally see it, you guys would be so cute! Ask her out, forget the age difference that doesn't matter, it's only 5 years."

"But I don't think she likes me back." Alex says

"You don't know unless you try. What did you once tell me. That it doesn't hurt to try, you won't know unless you ask her." Heidi says

"Using my words against me, I see." Alex says with a chuckle

"Hey, it's great advice."

The door opens and Heidi looks away and turns to see Anthony walking right in.

Their eyes meet, she turns away and stares at Alex.

"What's wrong? Your mood suddenly changed." Alex ask's

"Um, Anthony is here." She says

"Really, well let's invite him over." Alex says with a grin

"Um, you can. I have to go anyways."

Alex gives her a look, "That's rude, why can't the three of us hangout without having it be awkward, this is just like the first time."

"Because news flash, I can see that he is hurting every time he sees me. I knew someday this would happen." Heidi sighs

"And you don't notice how you're hurting also?" Alex mentions

"Alex-" she gets interrupted

"Don't Alex me. I know how you both are feeling and you both need to stop acting like little kids and work shit out."

"Not happening, he sorta hates me."

"No he doesn't, he could never hate you. Trust me on that. Why are you both being so stupid!" Alex almost yells out.

Anthony turns to them and wonders what was going on, he didn't want to go over and ask of course.

Heidi just shakes her head. "Alex shut up, I really have to get going, call him over if you'd like. Or do you want a ride home with me?"

"I'll stay with him." Alex replies, "But if this is a stupid excuse just watch."

"Anthony!" Alex says before Heidi can even get up or respond to him.

Anthony turns towards their table and starts walking over.

Heidi get's up and so does Alex, "I'll see you around, and do as I said." Heidi says with a smile.

Anthony stands their awkwardly, Heidi was about to walk away when Alex spoke. "Don't forget what I said. Keep that promise."

Heidi rolls her eyes and grins, "Yeah, Yeah mom."

"Only looking out for my little girl." Alex chuckles, and he pulls Heidi into a hug.

Heidi just smiles, she pulls away and walks out.

Alex looks over to Anthony and grins.

"Hey Bro, I'm staying with you." Alex says

"Cool, do you want anything else?" Anthony asks

"Sure why not, also I need to lecture you also."

Anthony gives him a look, "Lecture me? Is that what you were doing to Heidi?"

"Yes, and I was also talking about her sister." Alex says

"Finally did it." Anthony says with a chuckle

"Yeah, and she was like super excited about it."

"I told you, she would never tell you not to date her." Anthony replies

"You sure know her very well Bro."

"Of course I do." Anthony sighs

Heidi arrived back home and she went directly to the twins room.

To her luck Kim was in there working on some homework.

Marlene was probably out with friends, or with her parents.

"Hey Kimmy." Heidi says walking inside the room.

"Hey, I thought you were out." Kim says

"I was, but I'm back. I was with Alex." Heidi mentions.

"Oh really? That's good. How is he doing?" Kim ask's.

"He is doing pretty good." Heidi pauses, "I heard he came a lot to the house and you guys got close."

"Yeah we did, he is super sweet and funny." Kim replies

"He is cute also isn't he?" Heidi says with a grin.

She was trying to get her sister to talk.

"Yeah, Wait do you like him?" Kim asks

"No of course not, he is like my brother." Heidi chuckles

"What's funny?" Kim ask's

"Oh nothing. Do you like Alex?" Heidi just ask's trying to get to the point.

Kim looks at Heidi confused.

"Just tell me the truth. It's kinda obvious from the way you talk about him."

"Well, kinda. I don't know what if it's just the attention he puts towards me." Kim says

"Oh trust me you like him, why don't you tell him?"

"Because he is older then me, and probably doesn't feel that way."

"Trust me ask him. I have been in your situation before." Heidi smiles

If they both liked each other why not just go for it already.

"With Anthony?" Kim ask's

"Yes, you see sometimes things go as you want." Heidi replies

"But you got lucky."

"It's not luck. I mean one moment your so in love, and the next your not together anymore." Heidi sighs

"Not that I'm saying that will happen to you and Alex. Just my experience."

"I know, does it still hurt?" Kim ask's.

Heidi drifts her eyes away from her, she hit the spot, she turns back and gives her sister a weak smile.

"I-i don't know." Heidi replies clearly lying.

"Tell me."

"Well, Yes. It does but I've learned to move past it. Of course coming back home and going to places reminds me of things and I just get upset."

"What about your fiancé?"

"Justin. I don't know I guess I just gave him a chance after a year."

"But you still have feelings for Anthony." Kim says

"He will always have a place in my heart."

"That's Love right there." Kim responds

Heidi just smiles and chuckles.

"This isn't about me though, it's you and Alex."

"I just wanted to hear you, you've had experience and it's good to hear what you said."

"But it's not all the same just remember that." Heidi says

"I know, and if you speak this way then I know you've grown. But I will try." Kim says with a smile

"Good, I'm sure it will all go as planned."

"Yeah, but Anthony. Why don't you guys get back together?"Kim ask's

"Because maybe we weren't meant to be, and I believe he doesn't like me at the moment with everything going on."

"Well, I could help you." Kim smiles

"It's okay, I can manage. Thanks though." Heidi says

She talks for a bit more before heading to her room.

She sits on the bed and lets out a huge sigh.

She can't help but think about Anthony, if she was giving other people advice why could she not take her own.

After all she had nothing to lose.

She scrolls through her contacts and looks at the caller ID.

Should I call him?

No.

Heidi shakes her head and throws her phone on the bed.

So much for taking my own advice when I can't even talk to him.

"Do you want to go to lagoon today?" Alex ask's Heidi.

"Sure, what time do you want to leave?"

"I'll drive, meet me by the park by your house." Alex replies.

"Okay, see you then." Heidi smiles and hangs up.

Quickly she starts looking for something to wear, she finds some shorts and a v neck tank top.

A few minutes later she walks towards the park, when she does Alex was already there and with none other then Anthony.

"Alex." Heidi spoke a little bit irritated.

Anthony and him both look one looking more surprised than the other.

"You made it." He smiled.

"What's going on?" Heidi asked lifting up an eyebrow.

"Nothing, I just wanted the three of us to hangout like the old days." Alex smiles.

"Yeah aren't they called old days for a reason?" Heidi makes a face.

"Well some of us don't disappear for three years" Anthony cuts in.

Heidi turns towards him and gives him a look, "Right, and some of us don't break up with someone over money." She turns around, "or whatever the fuck the reason you broke up with me was." She whispers.

Anthony hearing every word she said was about to speak up when Alex spoke up, "Can you both just shut up and stop acting like little kids for once! God damnit we are twenty one and somehow you both act like sixteen year olds. We are all still friends no matter what so be quiet and for once just forget about the real world and let's have fun as FRIENDS." Alex sighs.

"I'm sorry." Heidi goes towards him, "I promise I will behave." She hugs him.

"Thanks shorty." He smiles.

"Sorry Bro, I'll do the same." Anthony replies.

"I call shotgun." Heidi smiles looking at Alex.

"Nope, you are both going in the back, and will figure out a way to get along for the day."

Alex opens the door and let's Heidi slide in and Anthony goes next.

"You know you could have just said three of us are going to lagoon today, that way I didn't have to show up." Heidi looks out her window.

"That was the whole point, I didn't want anyone to miss this. Just be friends for fucks sake! You all have new life's how can you hate each other when at some point you were in love."

"Were." Heidi whispers.

"Things aren't ever the same." Anthony speaks.

"Well did you guys ever think that dating would only make things worse between the three of us."

"You said it wouldn't change a damn thing!" Heidi kicks his seat.

"Well I was wrong because I thought you'd be mature but it's the other way around."

"Don't worry though, I can act like nothing is wrong for today. I leave in a few days anyways so we won't have any more interactions ever again." Heidi turns to Anthony.

Alex looks at them through the mirror.

"Shake on it then." Alex says, even though Heidi's last words kinda stung him also.

Anthony looking hesitant moves his hand towards her, Heidi takes it and shakes it.

For a few minutes time had stopped once again, Heidi's hand once again felt that tingly feeling from senior ball and she froze.

Anthony feeling all sorts of emotions couldn't control himself and was about to lean in and kiss her for at least one last time.

That was until Alex started coughing uncontrollably and that got Heidi back to earth and turned towards him.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" She ask's.

"Yes, just a small cough." Alex replies.

A few minutes later they had arrived and were paying for their entrance.

"I'm going to go take a seat over there." Heidi points to a bench not really feeling well.

Alex looks at Anthony and he just shrugs and he nudged him.

"What?" He says

"Go over there and ask her what's wrong." Alex says.

"That's not my job." Anthony rolls his eyes.

"Right neither was breaking her heart now was it?" Alex ask's.

"Are you seriously taking sides right now?"

"It's not me taking sides, at some point you have to realize that the reason you broke up with her was stupid and she deserves to act this way around you."

"I didn't break up with her because I wanted to."

"And did I say you did? Anthony this is your fault in some way, and as much as you hate to hear it you have to."

"Just great." Anthony walks off on his own.

Alex rolls his eyes and sits next to Heidi, "Que tienes?" (What's wrong?)

"Nada, solo me siento enferma." (Nothing, I just feel sick.)

"Estas segura?" (You sure?"

"Yes, I'm just thinking about my birthday its coming up and I didn't think I'd still be around." Heidi looks around her surroundings.

"Why?" He ask's

"Because I was only supposed to stay for a week not three." She sighs, "and I get married in two weeks."

"Why the sudden rush?"

"Justin decided that."

"Not you?" Alex ask's.

"I haven't even put effort into the wedding dude." Heidi chuckles.

"And why not?"

"Justin just took it in him to plan it all out."

"That simple."

"It's up to him really." Heidi smiles.

"If only we could go back to us sitting down at that table at the mall talking about your boy problems." Alex chuckles.

"If only, now if I could have seen my future as this I would have never went to senior ball."

"Seriously? Senior ball is were it all went wrong?" Alex furrows his eyebrows.

"I'm not saying it went wrong, I just feel like Anthony and I would have never talked and we'd just be fine as strangers.

"Strangers who liked each other." Alex clarifies, "and yet still seem to love each other now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

871 42 23
The story of a young boy who becomes friends with the girl he likes. Enjoy.
102 19 12
*SEQUEL TO And Yet I Smile * A kiss gave her all the reason she needed to smile, but can it keep the smile alive forever? Seventeen-year-old, Sophie...
6.8K 172 48
Claire is the quiet girl. The good girl. Only has a few friends. But during her freshman year of high school the problem she has been trying to avoid...
1.2K 26 17
abigail has somewhat of a hard life. or at least that's what she says her dad walked out on her and her mom. causing her mom 2 become an alcoholic...