**REWRITING You will forever...

By ashlynnesalvatore

Meet Heidi, a 17-year-old high school senior with her eyes set on college. But when she crosses paths with t... More

Copyright.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.

Chapter 53.

48 13 0
By ashlynnesalvatore

———
Justin Montgomery

Heidi has been in Utah for a week already, she hasn't called me.

Not that I expected her to, but given with how she left unexpectedly because of my decision, I'd think she would call, but she hasn't.

Maybe she is catching up on lost time with her family, and she deserves that.

I haven't yet called her either to say everything is okay, only because I feel like the black panthers are setting us up.

Either way our relationship isn't as close where we call each other non stop to know if we are doing fine. It's more like we both mind our own business and I give her space.

She needs it, she has been working at the hospital non-stop, she's even taken some night shifts and it's just bad. She comes back really exhausted, she's missed some gang meetings, and missions given to how busy she's been.

I don't mind, I can handle it all on my own, but sometimes I feel like she pressures herself into working hard all the time, she doesn't find time to take breaks, to breathe and have fun.

Ever since the Black Panthers showed up and have been a threat to us I've made it my mission to keep Heidi safe.

It even made me realize my deeper emotions towards her, like how it slipped out to tell her I love her.

Not that I didn't mean it because I do, I love Heidi, she's amazing. I sometimes feel like I don't deserve her, I regret all the stupid shit I made her go through at the start. If I could go back I'd change how of an ass I was.

Even if Heidi doesn't say she loves me back I completely understand. It's new I just said it and she must think I'm messing with her.

But my main priority at this point is her, keeping her safe from any problems, and most of all to prove to her that I can change, and be the man she wants me to be.

I know I'm really bossy I understand that and she hates how controlling I am. But I only do some things because I really care about her safety.

"Justin, you were correct. The gang isn't in town." Cole says

Along side AJ and Nick.

"What? Where the hell did they go? We have been keeping tabs on them and suddenly they disappear?" I ask

"Seems like it, I mean we don't even know how long they have been gone." Nick says

"Fuck! Let's just hope it's nowhere near Heidi." I say, of course they would disappear at a moment were Heidi was unprotected by us.

"Either way gear up we are going to their side of town and checking their place." I order

They do as I say, Kennedy along side gears up. Let me just say I wasn't so happy with Heidi's decision at first but she's not so bad during missions.

"Have you heard anything from her?" I hear Cole ask Kennedy from afar.

"No, she only called the first day but since then she's gone ghost mode." Kennedy responds

I knew they were talking about Heidi, they missed her presence around. Who didn't, I missed her also. She lightened the room up just by being around, everyone was used to having her around.

"It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't come back though, I mean she has her family, friends, and Ant-" Kennedy speaks, but somehow doesn't finish her sentence because Cole cuts in.

"Yeah we get it Kennedy, everyone she loves is in Utah." Cole says and looks towards me,

"Right, Sorry." Kennedy says

I had no idea what they were talking about, either way Kennedy had a point. What if Heidi didn't come back.

It was her life after all and I couldn't stop her, maybe after being back home she came to realization that she after all did want to be there, since I met her she was about going back home and suddenly everything changed.

After we came back from the Black Panthers "hideout" I call for a meeting.

"Alright gang, as you all know Heidi is in Utah at the moment." I say

Everyone directs their attention to me, I hold the black ring box in my leather jacket pocket.

"Anyways, I am going to Utah myself. I need to make sure things are okay back over with Heidi. I am leaving you all in charge, make sure nothing happens while I'm gone."

"Can I tag along?" Cole says

"Lance and Jake are coming with me already Cole, and besides I need you all here." I say

Cole groans in annoyance, I chuckle.

I end the meeting with the news, I was leaving tomorrow in the afternoon.

I found Heidi's parents address, so I knew where I was heading to surprise her, and to meet her parents.

She would not see this coming, and what I had planned for her.

With all the danger she's in I want her to marry me.

This way she would be more protected by me, and no one would do anything to her. I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

Marrying someone was a big step, but I knew that we could do it. We have matured enough to make the bigger step. I've been dating her for two years now and even though our relationship isn't that advanced I know for sure we had made a lot of progress in it.

I was just hoping her parents liked me, unlike her older brother Jason who literally hates me.

We never really met properly, and he can't stand seeing me. I can't go around his house, and when I'm around Heidi and he is there he makes sure I don't touch her.

Maybe her parents were different and I sure hoped so.

———
James Grayson

A few days ago.

We heard the ding of the elevator, and when I looked down the hallway I saw Rafael and KJ coming my way.

"What's up?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"We gotta go." KJ ordered.

"Why?" Brian questioned.

"Heidi isn't here." He explained quickly, "She left California and I'm not sure if it's permanent." My eyes widened, and I started walking to the weapons room.

"Everyone gear up, we have to go now!" I stated, and grabbed my gun.

I texted the rest the message, and let them know to meet at the house. This day just got a whole lot better.

"Alright black panthers, I got some news." I yelled to get everyone's attention.

"News has it that Heidi has left California, which only means that Justin is still here." I paused, that meant either Heidi had gone back to Utah.. or he sent her away somewhere else.

I take my phone out and track down her phone, Utah.

Interesting.

"Alright, she's in Utah. Which means she's unprotected. I'm taking three of you with me and the rest hide in our hideout until further instructions on when to attack the Red Rose Brotherhood."

After settling things in place Rafael, KJ, and Jameson got their gear and we drove off.

"So here is what we are going to do." I explain, "Heidi is in Utah which means Anthony is back in the picture, Rafael you know him very well by now. We will be following him, and when we get the chance we attack."

"He will be perfect leverage to get Heidi to us, once that is done Justin will be already held captive." I grin.

"Should we torture Anthony?" Rafael ask's with a smirk.

"No. If we want Heidi to come along we aren't doing anything until she arrives." I announce, "and if any of you do something stupid that is not in the plan I will personally shoot you myself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 17 35
Meet Olivia, a smart and bubbly high school student who won a coveted scholarship to study in the city. Olivia was thrilled at the prospect of explor...
1.1K 10 11
After a disasterous divorce betwen her parents, Hannah has been going to new schools left and right, and has her heart set on hating her parents and...
65.2K 2.3K 31
Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it because this is the year where everything...
12 0 1
When Lauren moves to a new state she meets and falls in love with the star quarterback. Follow this heartfelt love story.