**REWRITING You will forever...

By ashlynnesalvatore

Meet Heidi, a 17-year-old high school senior with her eyes set on college. But when she crosses paths with t... More

Copyright.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.

Chapter 52.

40 15 0
By ashlynnesalvatore

A few days later.

Heidi and Anthony had been going out, having a good time with each other, even though he has noticed that Heidi has been acting strange.

She wanted to tell him but she was just afraid of how he might react, she doesn't want to hurt him, but then she still had in mind that he hurt her first.

When Justin had called her a few days ago when she was with him she excused herself, and she always answered the phone around him and he noticed the change.

Like something was wrong.

"So where to?" Anthony asks her, he picked her up at the house a few minutes ago, he got out of work early to spend some time with her.

"I don't know."

"Remember that one time we went to Park City and we were at Bath and Body." He tells her as he stops on a red light.

The memory comes back alive to her, and she smiles, it is one of their many happy moments together.

"I do" she smiles, remembering when they would fight over who was going to pay.

"Do you remember what I said when you would say I don't know to me?" He asks, as they both say in unison, "Never say I don't know to me, okay. Just grab what you like." They chuckle

"But this is different this time it's because of a place not a thing." Heidi says

"Well then just name a place, in three." He says and counts, "One, Two, Three.."

"I don't know....Nieves Jaqui?" She asks

"Neveles Jaqui?, What's that?" He asks as Heidi laughs.

"It's an ice cream place." Heidi tells him.

"Ohh? Okay." They go to Jacqui's and go inside.

"It's a small place but they sell good ice cream." Heidi tells him and he nods his head.
"Hey Heidi it's been long, what can I get for you?" The guy asks her, "Can I get the chocolate with Ron con pasas." Heidi tells him, "Okay, and for you?" He asks Anthony.

"I..." He looks around and stares at all the different ice cream colors, he reads the name of each flavor, but only recognizes the Oreo one.

"Oreo?" He makes a funny face and Heidi chuckles, "Oreo?" She asks him, "Yeah Oreo."

"Cortesia de la casa" The guy smiles at them and Heidi thanks him.

"What did he say?" Anthony asks Heidi, "He said it's free."

"Why?" He whispers to her, and then she whispers back, "I don't know."

He turns to the guy and thanks him too and they leave.
He opens the door for Heidi like always, "Thanks." She smiles at him and for a moment forgets about everything, it's just him and her, no Justin, no Joe, just both of them.

He gets inside the truck and looks at her, "What's that one of?" He asks pointing at the Ron con Pasas ice cream, "It's called Ron con Pasas-" she grabs some ice cream with her spoon, "Look, taste it."

He tastes the ice cream, "It's good" He tells her and then they leave.

Hours later Heidi goes to Cesi's house.

✯ Cesi ✯

"I'm in a gang." She says with a serious tone but I didn't believe her a bit so I started to laugh, but she didn't laugh.

"Nice joke." I tell her but she just stares at me, then I start to believe her, "I'm not joking." She says.

"What? Why?! You're kidding right?"

"Why is it so hard to believe it?" Heidi ask's her with a question.

"I just- you in a gang? No fucken way?" Cesi says making a weird face

"Why not? If you were in a gang why couldn't I be in one?" She asks as Cesi makes a funny face.

"You? You better be kidding me" Cesi ask's ignoring the question.

"I'm not kidding. Justin is the leader." Heidi says as Cesi froze, "That thing you're dating.....is a gang leader?" She asks

"Yeah. And why do you say it like that?"

"Like what?" Cesi ask's with a weird face, "Well-" Heidi tries to explain but. Cesi cuts her off, "Why Heidi? Why?" Cesi says going back to her being in a gang.

"It just happened."

"Really?" Cesi sarcastically asks, "Why were you in a gang?" Heidi ask's her with a serious face which made Cesi think for a bit.
"Because...I, we were talking about you not me." Cesi says

Heidi takes a seat with Cesi and explains everything to her, the how and why and of course Cesi understood why she did it. But then without Heidi knowing she was going to tell someone about it but she didn't know how.

Alex.

"You keep surprising me, first the blonde hair and don't get me started with how short it is now." Cesi rambles on.

"Also why are you hanging out with that jerk after he broke up with you?" Cesi ask's

"I don't know." Heidi replies

"Right you don't know either how every time your phone vibrates and it's him you smile."

Cesi takes a gift box and places the silver gun inside with a small box of bullets, she closes the lid.
As soon as could, she got to Alex's house.

"So Heidi told me she was. Is still part of a gang." Cesi tells him.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. You say the funniest jokes ever." He says thinking it's a joke, "What? You don't believe me?"

"Not one bit." He crosses his arms on his chest, "Well she is and Justin is the leader." She says with a serious tone.

"I swear if you're joking-" Cesi cuts him off, "Alex I'm not lying." Cesi seriously says.

"Really?" Alex ask's

"Wait hold up, let's back this up.." Alex pauses, "Who the hell is Justin?" He ask's with a face.

Cesi then realized that she had fucked up, she panicked and had no clue what to say it had completely slipped.

"It's not my place to say... ask her." Cesi explains as she gets out a box.

"Is this my early birthday gift?" Alex says, "Oh and I will right now."

"No." She makes a weird face
"You are giving this to Anthony and you have to tell him that it's for Heidi"

"Why didn't you just give it to her." He asks her

"Because it's just how I plan things, so you're telling him to give it to Heidi and to tell her "Use it if you need to", and yeah that's all he has to do" Cesi tells him and he just makes a weird face.

"Why don't you just take it to him?" He asks her

"Because I don't want to, I have other things to do. I don't want to see that assholes face." Cesi says as he just chuckles.

"Is your sister home?" Alex ask's Kimberly as she opens the door.

"Which one?" Kimberly smirks.

"Heidi" Alex chuckles.

"Yeah, she's in her room." Kimberly moves aside to let him in.

"How have you been since she's back?" Alex ask's her before leaving.

"I've been good. It's great having her back we missed her. How are you?"

"I've been good also, and that's good to hear.. I'll see you around." Alex smiles and so does Kimberly before he goes to Heidi's room.

As he opens the door Heidi is looking through her wardrobe in her suitcase.

"What is it Alex?" Heidi ask's without even looking back.

"How the hell do you even know it's me?" He asks surprised.

"Because you are the only person who walks in without knocking." Heidi smiles as she turns towards him.

"Right" He pauses, "Wait. What happened to your hair?" Alex ask's.

"I dyed it." Heidi states the obvious.

"I know that stupid, but why go blonde?"

"Because I wanted to." Heidi rolls her eyes.

"Woah, I sense that you are much more sassy  now." Alex smirks.

"Good that's what I was aiming for once I came back to visit." She smirks back.

"In all seriousness though, you came all changed from when I even saw you."

"I know, that's part of growing up." Heidi shrugs.

"True, which explains your tattoo also." Alex mentions and Heidi looks down.

"Fuck" Heidi groans, "Whoops sorry for my language, don't tell anyone about it."

"I won't, and god your such a bad girl now." He chuckles.

"I'm not."

"Who's Justin?" Alex ask's remembering What he had came to do.

"Justin?" Heidi looks at him, "How do you know about him?"

"It slipped from Cesi but she didn't say anything but ask Heidi." Alex mocks her.

"Oh..." She looks away.

"Heidi? Tell me."

"If you promise not to tell Anthony."

"It's that bad?" He asks, "I promise."

"Okay... Justin is my boyfriend." Heidi says in a whisper.

"BOYFRIEND? SINCE WHEN?" Alex yells out.

"Shut up Alex!"

"Oh right sorry, Boyfriend? When did this shit happen?"

"I've been dating him for almost two years now.. I said yes when I saw something that doesn't matter anymore."

"The picture." Alex states.

"Yes, Anyways no one knows about him and I need it to be that way until I leave."

"You aren't staying?"

"No, I'm going back."

"Because of him?"

"No because of Anthony. I don't want to be anywhere near him, every time I'm around him I completely lose my cool, he has this charm that I stupidly fall for, and Justin isn't even close to the reason, god I'm not in love with the dude."

"Anthony? Because you still love him."

"I don't." Heidi replies as she folds her arms.

"You know what your face reads, liar all over it." He flicks her forehead.

"You know what yours reads? To get the hell out of my room." Heidi smiles and pushes him away from her.

"Not happening, since you didn't come visit me I'm staying all day." Alex throws himself on her bed.

"Suit yourself."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 2.3K 31
Kate has finally reached her senior year, the last year of high school life. She was looking forward to it because this is the year where everything...
1.2K 26 17
abigail has somewhat of a hard life. or at least that's what she says her dad walked out on her and her mom. causing her mom 2 become an alcoholic...
4.3K 330 32
When Natalie Casen goes through a rough sophmore year, she vows to never make the same mistakes again! With her sister always at her back, a school "...
6.8K 172 48
Claire is the quiet girl. The good girl. Only has a few friends. But during her freshman year of high school the problem she has been trying to avoid...