Unraveling ❖ Stiles Stilinksi...

By mei1524

Pulling away reluctantly, with swollen lips and messy hair, Stiles kept his hands on her waist as he stared a... More

Disclaimer
Characters:
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Season 3B
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter: 29
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Season 4:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Epilogue
Final Book

Chapter 55:

10.2K 290 12
By mei1524

Emily sat down on the bleachers with the sheriff taking a seat beside her. Her eyes flickered to Malia who was seated a couple rows behind them and the werecoyote gave her a small wave that she returned.

"Do you think they can win without Scott?" Noah asked her, watching as his son tripped after stepping onto the field.

She blinked, pursing her lips slightly. "Maybe if Stiles and Scrappy stop worrying about him then just maybe they could win." She said, eyeing the young freshman and furrowed her brows at the fear rolling off of him.

He glanced at her. "By the way, I wanted to say thank you again." He gave her a grateful look. "It isn't just for the bills but for making Stiles happy. I really appreciate you looking out for him, for being there for him and for loving him. "

Emily felt warmth blossom in her chest at his words. "I honestly don't deserve your son especially since he's loved me far longer than I've loved him. I-I'm not a good person. He knows my past and knows the things I've done. Despite all that, he still loves me which makes me question his sanity sometimes." She exhaled shakily, glancing at the sheriff who looked a bit angry which surprised her.

"You are a good person so don't ever say that you aren't." He told her sternly, placing a hand on her shoulder to look her in the eyes. "Your past doesn't define you. A bad person wouldn't have pushed me out of the way in order to not get hit by a car. A bad person would've let Rafael die but you gave him your blood to heal him. I also know that a bad person wouldn't have payed off everyones bills and bought a lake house to help out their friend." His face softened. "What I'm trying to say, Emily, is that you are a good person and you shouldn't let who you were in the past weigh over your shoulders forever."

She blinked away her tears, refusing to let them fall as she took his words to heart. She gave him a small nod with a tiny smile on her lips. As much as she wanted to give into his words, there was a small part of her that knew that one day she was going to break Stiles heart. And she had a feeling that, that moment was going to come sooner than she planned.

Unaware of her morose thoughts, Stiles came up to them with worry on his face over his best friend who still hadn't shown up. "I think I have to go check on Scott. It's been way too long and he wouldn't be late to the game." He told them.

Emily was pulled out of her thoughts and looked at him. "So, you want to go to Derek's loft to check on him?" She asked him, glancing at Malia who was listening to the conversation.

"Yeah, I'm worried." He voiced his concern.

The vampire and Sheriff stood up, she turned towards the werecoyote. "Can you stay here just in case he and Kira show up?" When she got a nod from the Hale girl, the three left the game.

.

oOo

.

"Need some help?"

The pair of men looked up to see Eli standing there, eyeing the man currently being held against the wall with a metal pole. "What are you doing here?" Parrish stared at the man warily, knowing what he was from Lydia.

Eli walked over to them. "I was following the hunter over here." He said nonchalantly, ignoring the look he got from the man. "I had a feeling you would be following your sister and I just wanted to be here just in case you didn't have the heart to put a bullet in her that I would be here as backup."

Chris sighed tiredly. "I see."

The deputy looked at the vampire. "Can you get him out there?"

The pureblood looked at the hunter as he grabbed the metal. "I need you to not die on me okay? I'm going to pull this out and give you my blood as soon as I pull it and I need you to not die, alright." He explained. "I really don't want to be in charge of training another baby vamp." It was never much fun when it came to showing a newly turned vampire the ropes of vampirism.

"I'll try." He breathed and groaned in agony when the pureblood ripped the pole out with ease. The Argent could barely keep his eyes open as the vampire bit into his wrist before feeding him his blood.

Eli blinked in surprise when the man suddenly passed out in his arms. "Is he okay?!" The other human panicked over the hunter.

The pureblood exhaled, slowly laying the man on the ground. "He'll be okay. I can still hear his heart beating and the blood slowly healing his wound."

"So he'll be okay?" Parrish looked concerned over the older man who lost his entire family.

"Yeah, he'll be good as new as soon as he wakes up." The vampire assured the young deputy who still fretted over the hunter. "Any idea on who did this?"

There was a scowl on the deputies face. "Peter Hale."

Eli hummed and pulled out his phone and sent a message to Emily to tell her about what Peter did to the hunter.

.

oOo

.

A few hours later, after the pack had discovered that Kate had taken both Scott and Kira, they decided they would head to México to rescue the couple. Stiles had called Braeden ahead in hopes that she could get her hands on a prisoner transport van in order to take Liam with them. Apparently the beta wanted to tag along despite it being a full moon tonight and reluctantly allowed him to tag along as long as they chained them up inside the van on the ride to México.

Emily wasn't surprised to see Peter acting like he hadn't tried to kill Chris last night and went along with his innocent act. She knew that Eli was going to come along later with the hunter. She climbed into the back of the van despite Stiles protests about it not being safe with Liam but she was quick to remind him that he was the human one.

Stiles huffed in his seat, seated the closest to the doors while Emily was in between him and Derek. Liam was across from them with his arms chained and Braeden was driving. Much to their displeasure, Malia had gone with Peter in the car ahead of them.

The van began to move and Derek pulled out the wooden triskele that Kate had wanted to take all those weeks ago. He showed it to the beta. "I brought something to help you. This has been with my family for centuries." He said. "It's a very powerful, supernatural talisman. We use it to teach Betas how to control themselves on a full moon."

Liam looked at the other two who looked unsure themselves. Stiles flinched at the expression he got from Derek while Emily blinked unafraid. "Yes, it's powerful." The human cleared his throat, trying to sound sure of himself. "Very powerful."

The beta still didn't look too confident, starting to sweat slightly. "If you say so." He whispered, really hoping that he would be able to control himself.

"This is going to be a long ride." Emily muttered, leaning back against the wall of the van trying to get comfortable.

The hours slowly ticked away and they were finally in México, slowly nearing their destination. Liam grunted, starting to feel the effects of the full moon and looked at the older man desperately. "Whatever you were gonna teach me..." His heavy breathing startled the three. "I think you better start."

Derek sat up straighter while Emily instinctively moved closer to Stiles in case the kid managed to get out of the chains. "Liam, you with me?" Derek looked at the beta. "We have a mantra that we use. You repeat it, you focus on the words. It's like meditating. You say the words until you feel control coming back to you."

"Okay. Okay, okay!" Liam groaned, feeling like he wanted to kill something or someone. "What are the words"

Emily and Stiles watched as Derek showed him the triskelion. "Okay, look at the triskelion. See the symbol? I have a tattoo on my back, it's the same thing. Each spiral means something." He paused. "Alpha, Beta, Omega. It represents the idea that we can always rise to one and fall back to another. Betas can become Alphas. Alphas can become Betas."

"Can Alphas become Omegas?"

He nodded slowly. "All you have to do is say the three words. And with each one, you tell yourself you're getting calmer, more in control." They watched as the young teenager started to slowly repeat the words but it didn't seem like he was getting any more relaxed. "Say it again."

Stiles flinched at the growl that escaped Liam's lips. "Derek, I don't think the powerful talisman of self-control is working."

Derek rolled his eyes. "Liam, say it again!" The boy roared at them threateningly as he broke an arm free and tried swiping at them. "Liam!"

Braeden glanced back at them, calling out to the man she had been sleeping with. "Derek?"

"I think we're gonna need to go a little faster." He kept his gaze on the beta as he tried to keep him at bay. "Keep going! Liam!"

Emily made sure that Stiles stayed behind her as she tried to help Derek hold the younger boy down. "Stop growling at me!" She snapped at the beta who snarled at her.

"Derek, I don't think Alpha, Beta, Omega is resonating with him." Stiles chimed in over the growls that Liam was making at them.

The former alpha gritted his teeth in frustration. "You know any other mantras?"

It took him a moment to remember one that he heard. "Yeah. I do." He looked at the beta over his girlfriend's shoulder. Liam, Liam. What three things cannot long be hidden?" Liam's eyes were glowing as he let out growls, wanting to escape and rip their throats out. "Liam, look at me. What three things cannot long be hidden? What three things?"

The memory came to Liam, recalling that it was the mantra that Satomi's pack used. "Sun... The moon... The truth." He said slowly through his heavy breathing.

"That's it." Stiles nodded, giving the boy a reassuring look. "Say it again."

"Sun, the moon... The truth."

Braeden glanced back again, no longer hearing any noise. "Derek?"

"We're okay." Derek assured her.

Emily released her grip on the beta, relaxing in her seat. "Finally, that's over." She muttered in relief that he managed to calm down.

Liam let out a small chuckle. "I can't believe I did it." He looked at them with a joyful look. "For a minute there, I thought I was gonna tear the three of you apart."

"As if you could." Emily doubted that the beta would've been able to do that especially with her there.

"Yeah." Stiles scoffed. "That would've made for an awkward ride home." He said in a snarky tone. "So, thanks."

Derek ignored the pair as he looked at the beta with a calm look. "Think you can bring the same level of control and strength inside La Iglesia?"

Liam flicked out his claws. "Nice." The pureblood nodded, impressed with him since it took Malia a bit longer to be able to do that.

"Alright. Stiles grinned. "We might actually be able to do this."

Derek opened the back doors so they could head inside the church to find Kira and Scott, but was suddenly grabbed and thrown onto the giant rock by a Berserker who started stabbing him. Emily pulled out of Stiles grip and shoved the giant creature away from the Hale which gave Braeden a chance to start shooting it.

The pureblood grimaced at the amount of blood coming from Derek's wound as she helped lay him against the rock so he was sitting with his back against it. "You finished the book?" She whispered to him, her voice blocked by the gunshots being fired. The Hale gasped in pain, giving her short nod. She gripped his hand, seeing his memory and slowly relaxed, her eyes shone with relief. "I really hope that it's true."

"Me too." He choked out, the gunshots stopping as the Berserker fled. Everyone gathering around him as Emily stood up while Braeden joined his side.

Peter felt his stomach churn, hurting his nephew was never part of the plan. "How bad is it?" He asked.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Derek rushed out, wanting them to go. "Just get to Scott. Just find him. We'll be right behind you." They slowly started to leave one by one. "Go. Go!" Stiles lingered, feeling a sense of deja vu like when Allison died. Derek looked at him, "Hey, hey, save him."

"Stiles, come on." Emily pulled her boyfriend with him who was reluctant to leave one of the few people that had been there since the beginning.

He looked at his girlfriend, pausing at the entrance of La Iglesia. "Don't you wanna stay with him in case..." He knew that her and Hale family had a history.

Her features softened. "He'll be okay." She said, sounding sure of herself. "We came here to save your best friend remember? So let's go save him and his girlfriend."

He wanted to argue with her but there was something about how she looked sure that Derek would be okay that stopped him. He reluctantly let it go and the two headed to the rest of the group. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 422 72
"Okay," he breathed out. "I love you, Cassandra Williams. I love you so god damn much." Cassie's smile grew at his last sentences. "I love you too, S...
1M 21.3K 42
Mia stared up at Derek in confusion. "What are you thanking me for?" "For giving me a family and making me the happiest man alive." He said. "I didn'...
88.4K 3.4K 33
Stiles had been keeping a secret from The Pack since the vampires came to town. Lydia, being the genius she is, works it out. Derek, on the other han...
547K 10.4K 40
❝She's a Phoenix, and she'll let them see her rise❞ Star Stilinski is the witty, sarcastic younger sister of Stiles Stilinski. Although, something ba...