glory days ↣ joshler ✓

By nicosniners

"It's okay to get a little irresponsible, cause we're making up the blueprint as we go. We're on our way to t... More

Tyler's List
Josh's List
1. Celebration
2. Idea
3. Dinner
4. Drunk
5. Ignored
6. Exhilarated
7. Skydiving
8. Debby
9. Party
10. Milkshake
11. Picnic
12. Truth
13. Shock
14. Date
15. Popcorn
16. Dog
17. Best Friend
18. Tattoo
19. Plans
20. Brownies
21. Out
22. Lunch
23. Thank You
24. Bull
25. Zoo
26. Proud
27. Horseback Riding
28. Joseph
29. Red Bull
30. Campfire
31. Panicking
32. Kiss
33. Question
34. Tickets
35. Meet and Greet
36. Hair
37. Disappointment
39. Pool
40. Acceptance
41. Memories
42. Bowling
43. Surprise
44. Drink
45. Gone
Questions?

38. Enamored

2.6K 139 158
By nicosniners

This chapter does not contain smut because I don't enjoy reading or writing that but things do get pretty intense (you're welcome) and it goes into sexual detail before anything happens. It's nothing gross or anything but it's just a lot of imagery so be prepared. Also this is my favorite chapter in the whole book (yes it beat 32) so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Also happy birthday Tyler here's a chapter where you get fucked.

Tyler patiently waited in Josh's driveway, drumming his fingers on his steering wheel. He had Queen playing in the background (no surprise there) and he was humming along to the music surrounding the small space.

To say Tyler was excited for this trip was an understatement.

They hadn't spent time alone since dating where they were truly alone. No parents, no siblings, no worries.

Trying to get the key to the cabin wasn't as hard as Tyler thought. He still lied, as draining as it was. He had broke down in tears saying he was confused was trying to "fix" himself so he wanted to take a girl down for a romantic get away. It wasn't hard to put on a show. Tyler was the lead role in their freshman play. The thing is the tears weren't fake, just used in the wrong context. He was fine though. He did it for him and Josh. He knew nothing was wrong with him and his family was just the worst. And now, he had something good to look forward to.

He saw Josh's front door open and the blue haired walked out, rolling a suitcase with a smile on his face. Tyler had forgotten they dyed it blue and thought he was going to combust as Josh made his was to the car.

Josh opened the back seat and set his luggage next to Tyler's before shutting the door in getting in the front. As soon as he was inside and sat down, the other door shut as well, Tyler grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. It was messy and heated but neither of them minded.

They split apart snd stared each other, lips swollen and faces flushed. Tyler gave him a lopsided grin. "Hi," he giggled.

"Hello, beautiful," Josh replied easily, putting his seatbelt on. "What was that for?"

"You just looked really fucking hot and I couldn't help myself," he admitted, pulling out of the driveway and beginning the hour drive to the cabin. "What took you so long to get out here?" Tyler asked. Josh didn't reply, making the brunette glance over and see his bright red face. "Josh?" He stifled a laugh.

"I uh..." Josh swallowed. "I had to take a shower."

"Your hair isn't wet."

"Don't make me say it."

"Say what?" Tyler asked innocently. He knew what Josh had done.

"I was jerking off okay," Josh groaned, covering his face. "I couldn't help it. I'm going to spend three days with you alone. What else was I supposed to do?" He added, his voice muffled by his hands.

Tyler did laugh this time. "Josh it's okay. Remember? 'I was raised catholic but even I shake hands with the devil sometimes,'" he quoted what Josh had told him at the beginning of the summer before they went skydiving. "Besides I've had to masturbate because of before it's fine."

"Wait when?"

"Uh..." now if was Tyler's turn to blush. He didn't expect Josh to ask questions. Then again he shouldn't have been cocky about Josh's confession moments ago. "After the trip to your aunt and uncle's. When you were napping. You got handsy and I freaked out and apparently so did my bottom half."

Josh laughed this time but he wasn't laughing at his boyfriend, he was laughing with him. "We're literally so dumb. Y'know that, right?"

"I mean yeah but in regards to what this time?"

"We could have been dating for years but we were both too stupid to realize any of this," Josh laughed. "Did you know everyone else knew about us? Hayley said the group's been betting on it for years. No one knew it would take this long. We're idiots."

Tyler just shook his head with a giggle and grabbed Josh's hand as he drove with his other. "You're my idiot though."

"And you're mine."

The two drove in a comfortable silence, their hands intertwined. Tyler finally pulled into a driveway after driving down and empty road for what seemed like forever.

He parked the car and watched Josh stare out the windshield in fascination. His cabin was big. Very big. Not as big as his house but his house also didn't have a pool and hot tub in addition to many other things. Tyler had figured Josh had gotten used to the fancy things his family owned after being around him for so long but you can't really get used to it when every single aspect hasn't been a part of your life since the very start.

"Shall we?" Josh asked with a goofy smile, looking at his boyfriend.

"You are such a nerd," Tyler rolled his eyes playfully and got out to get his things along with Josh.

The two entered the cabin and set their suitcases in the living room. Tyler decided to give Josh a tour of the large space, showing them the bedroom they'd been staying in, the kitchen, and pool and hot tub.

"Okay," Tyler spoke once they were in the living room. "I have to run and go get groceries so we don't die. Do you want to go with? I know it's kind of boring. There's a town like twenty minutes out that we passed so it'll be awhile before I'm back."

"I actually have to call my mom and do a few things if that's okay," Josh replied, not looking at him. Tyler knew he was hiding something but didn't know what it was. He had enough faith in him to know it wasn't anything bad but the thought still tugged at the back of his brain.

"Yeah that's fine," Tyler forced a smile on his face, acting like everything was okay. "I love you," he pecked Josh on the lips and the younger kissed back.

"I love you too."

---

"Josh?"

Tyler entered the cabin, bags of groceries in each hand. He had a lot to avoid multiple trips from the car so he let out a sigh of relief after setting them on the counter. It was a little before 7 and they didn't have much time left in the day, the first out of three almost up. He was a little upset it was spent driving and getting food but he couldn't control that.

Tyler realized he had received no answer and frowned. Quickly, he put away the items that needed to be frozen or refrigerated before going off in search of his boyfriend. "Josh!" He called again, annoyance obvious in his voice.

He made his way towards their bedroom and saw that the door was closed. Tyler assumed Josh was napping or something and sighed in defeat. He just wanted to do something special tonight but if Josh was tired that wouldn't happen.

Putting his hand on the doorknob, he opened it with a grumpy tone. "Josh—"

He gasped, getting cut off by the scene in front of him. The lights in the room were dimmed (thanks to the switch on the wall) and there were candles on the nightstands by the bed. Tyler's eyes floated to the bed and saw rose petals scattered on the covers.

There was still no Josh in sight, however.

"Shit," a voice piped up, making Tyler smile. "You're already back."

The brunette turned to see Josh standing in the doorway of the bathroom. The light in there was bright, contrasting with the romantic vibe of the bedroom.

"You did all this?" Tyler asked as Josh turned the obnoxious light off and made his way over to the brunette.

"Uh, yeah," he cracked a smile. "Ty, you finished your list."

"Wait I did?" Tyler hadn't forgotten about the list but he wasn't necessarily keeping track of what he had and hadn't done anymore.

"Yeah," Josh continued smiling, looking down at his boyfriend lovingly. "The concert was the last thing on it. I figured it was only fair if I finished mine and you're the only person I wanted to do it with."

Tyler became the same shade as the flowers on the bed before giggling. He was extremely, pathetically, woefully in love with the man in front of him. "Josh..."

"We don't have to do anything obviously but I still thought it was a cute gesture and—"

Tyler cut him off by pressing his lips to Josh's, kissing him heatedly. Josh's arms wrapped around Tyler's waist, turning them around to walk Tyler to the bed.

The two sat on the mattress and the kiss quickly became more passionate. Josh pulled Tyler onto his lap and the older gasped, allowing Josh to deepen the kiss with his tongue.

Tyler watched in a hazy daze as Josh disconnected their lips and instead placed his on Tyler's jaw, trailing down the area of his face. His nipped at his ear with his teeth, making Tyler let out a breathless giggle. Josh continued down to his neck, sucking on the soft skin and no doubt leaving marks that would turn to bruises in a short amount of time. Tyler let out a moan, making Josh smile against his neck.

Tyler grabbed Josh's face and tilted his head up, placing his lips back on Josh's. None of what they were doing was particularly soft or slow, it was actually quite quick and passionate, but there was an underlying gentle tone to everything they did and Tyler was loving every minute of it.

Josh's hand was placed on Tyler's thigh, subconsciously slipping closer and closer to his pelvis.

Tyler was going to lose his mind in about ten seconds.

The brunette pulled back and grabbed the hem of Josh's shirt, yanking it off him and throwing it to the side. He did the same with his own shirt before pressing Josh onto the bed and kissing him again.

"Shit," Josh mumbled into the gesture. They rolled so Josh was on top, gripping Tyler's waist gently. His hips came into contact with Tyler's and Tyler was getting more and more antsy with every passing second.

Tyler's eyes fluttered open and caught the box sitting on the nightstand. He knew Josh wanted this too. His hands fumbled for Josh's jeans and he began to unzip them as they continued making out.

Suddenly, Josh pulled away this time, his hair covered with a few petals. "Are you sure?" He asked, his eyes dancing around as they surveyed Tyler's face. "Don't do this if you aren't ready. I won't be mad."

Tyler stared back at his boyfriend. Once again, he knew this was the man he was deeply enamored of. "I'm sure."

---

The two laid under the tangled covers, panting, the used condom in the trashcan next to the bed.

"Fuck," Josh breathed out.

"Fuck indeed," Tyler nodded, catching his own breath. He turned his head to look at Josh and they locked eyes, beginning to laugh. "That was euphoric," Tyler told him.

"That's a big word," Josh replied making Tyler laugh again.

The brunette rested his head on Josh's sweaty chest but neither of them minded because Tyler's hair was just as damp. The two just stayed there for a moment, Josh's finger trailing up and down Tyler's arm. He stopped suddenly, making the shorter look up in confusion. "What?"

"You look so fucking hot with a tattoo," Josh stated.

"You look so fucking hot in general," Tyler responded, looking at Josh and biting his lip to avoid making out with him again.

"Are you trying to go for round two?"

"Josh, there's no way I could go for a round two," Tyler laughed out. "I hurt. Everywhere."

"Are you okay?" Josh asked, genuinely concerned.

Tyler just nodded, pressing a light kiss to his lips. "I'm more than okay. I'm perfect. I love you so much."

"I love you too," Josh responded. Out of no where, the blue haired's stomach let out a noise making them both laugh once again. "I'm hungry. Are you hungry?" Tyler thought it was cute how concerned Josh was for him. Then he realized it was just what love was.

"Sure."

Josh slipped out of bed, making Tyler whine. "I'll be right back, okay? I'm gonna make us dinner and bring it up. I'll uh... clean everything up a little more and then we can eat. There's no way you're gonna be able to move."

Tyler realized he was right and smiled. "Okay," Josh smiled back and tugged his boxers and shirt on, tossing Tyler his shirt before walking towards the door. "J?"

"Yeah babe?" He turned around, his hand on the doorknob.

"I appreciate you," Tyler gave him a small lopsided smile.

"I appreciate you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 4.6K 42
Tyler Joseph has sent you a friend request. - Joshua Dun accepted your request. - Tyler Joseph is typing. - "Hi." ---- JOshler. BUCKLE UP MUTHERF...
51.9K 2.5K 22
(SEQUEL TO GLORY DAYS! read that before you read this or you will be heavily confused) "What are you doing here?" "I work here." "Fuck." Josh was l...
62.2K 1.9K 48
After meeting the girl who had won a very important contest prize, Tyler's torn between what he wants and what he really needs.
64.2K 1.8K 52
A Tyler Joseph x Reader in your POV. Love. Loss. Tragedy. And the experience neither of them expected. (All respect to Jenna)