A Deal's a Deal (Bill Cipher...

By akahappygirl

"Listen Sweetheart, My name's Bill, Bill Cipher, now do you want to hear my deal, because it kind of involves... More

I didn't know....
Chapter 1: A New Town Called Gravity Falls
Chapter 2: Bored.
Chapter 3: A Deal With a Creep
Chapter 4: Annoyed as can be.
Chapter 5: Why?
Chapter 6: Kidnapped.
Chapter 7: Awkward.
Chapter 8: Rules.
Chapter 9: Talk.
Chapter 10: Tired.
Chapter 11: The Mall.
Chapter 12: Did you mean it?
Chapter 13: Help.
Chapter 14: Planning.
Chapter 15: The Date.
Chapter 16: Harsh. (Part 1)
Chapter 17: Harsh (Part 2)
Chapter 18: Harsh (Part 3.)
Chapter 19: "Forgivness?"
Chapter 20: YouTube and Chill.
Chapter 21: Planning.
Chapter 22: The Truth
Chapter 23: I'm a Catch.
Chapter 24: Until The Fall...
Chapter 25: The Fall.
Chapter 26: Lies.
Chapter 27: Miss You...
Chapter 28: Fight For It.
Chapter 29: Explanation.
Chapter 30: Gorgeous Girl.

Chapter 31: Charlie, Charlie, are you there?

3K 78 120
By akahappygirl

Bill's P.O.V.

We sat in the dark forest as (Y/n) tried to collect herself, I held her in my arms as she cried. It hurts to know that the love of my life is hurting so bad, she can't help remembering it, she can't help that the images of that awful night are playing through her mind by force. I try to distract her from it, but to no unveil, she can't stop thinking about it.

Our eyes adjusted to the dark, moon lit lighting. I could see in the distance and tint of pink lighting. I squinted my eyes in hope of seeing what was possibly lurking there. The pink aura pulsed brightly until it slowly faded away as I stared at it.

"Um, (Y/n)?"

"Yes, Bill?" She sniffled.

"I think we should leave and head back to the shack." I darted my eyes around.

"Why?" She looked up with puffy eyes, "What's wrong?"

"I just have a bad feeling, something's really strange."

"What do you mean, Bill?" She asked with her big, (e/c) eyes.

"It doesn't feel... safe right now, everything feels... off? I guess." With out a word more, I scooped (Y/n) up into my arms and started walking away from the picnic. I had a bad feeling growing the pit of my stomach as the seconds grew by. I had no idea what was lurking in the forest but it wasn't something good.

"Bill, what's wrong?" She asked with worry in her eyes, "You're concerning me, I-"

Before she ended her sentence she disappeared. She freaking disappeared.

"(Y/n)?!" I freaked out, "(Y/n)?! Where are you?! Where did you go?!" I scrambled around attempting to find her.

"Hello, Bill." A familiar voice spoke from the trees.

"You." I gritted my teeth and growled.

Your P.O.V. (Secondary P.O.V.)

"Bill, what's wrong?" You asked with worry in your eyes, "You're concerning me, I-" You vanished. You couldn't see Bill anymore. "Bill?!" You screamed, "Bill, where are you?!" Fear struck your heart as you looked around at your surroundings.

"Oh, no." Tears pricked at your eyes once more, "No, no, no, no, no, no." You mutter as you look around.

You were in a dimly lit room just like before, you remember the windows distinctly from all of the times you attempted to jump to them in hopes of escaping.

You fell to the floor and sunk to your knees as more tears pricked to you eyes. "This can't be happening."

"Oh it's fucking happening." He stood over you blocking the doorway like he always did, the grimace of his face was just like how you remember it.

"Charlie." You whisper.

Bill's P.O.V.

"You little bitch!" I stormed up to Pyronica. "Where the hell is (Y/n)?" 

"Oh stop your worrying, she's fine... somewhat." She smirked devilishly.

"What did you do to her?" 

"It was nothing, really. I just allowed her to visit an old friend of hers. I'm sure she'll love it." She laughed as I gritted my teeth.

I calm myself down to the best of my ability, I knew that being angry would get me nowhere in this situation. "I'm going to say this very slowly for you, just so that you can understand and get it through that empty space where your brain is suppose to be..." I breathed in and out once more, "Where the hell is (Y/n)?!" I snapped.

"Calm down, Bill." She sighed, she circled me until she reached my back, she stopped and started rubbing my tense shoulders. "My, my, look how tense you are, all over some silly girl."

I instantly shove her hands off of my body, "She's not some 'silly girl,' she's the smartest, most  beautiful, kind and caring person you'll ever meet!"

"Really because she seems like a prick to me." She muttered.

"She has a better personality than you'll ever have." I close my eyes, fighting the urge to just punch Pyronica in the face. "She's a bad ass, she's quick witted, and won't hesitate to punch a scumbag such as yourself in the bloody nose, she's the most bravest person I know."

"Not where she's at right now." She smirked.

"Where the hell is she?!" I demanded once again.

"Fine." She grunted, "I'll tell you where she is, however there is one catch."

"There's always a catch." I smirked, going into my business personality.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V. (Secondary P.O.V.)

"Get the hell away from me, Charlie!" You screamed with all of your might.

"Why, babe?"

"Don't you dare call me that." You scooted away from him. "You don't deserve to call me that ever again."

"But I love you." His smirked sickened you to your core. 

"That's a fucking lie and you know it." You spat.

"Come on, (Y/n), give me another chance, you've done it so many times before." He come closer to you as you scooted away.

"You're a bastard and you know it." You spat as you kept scooting away. "You manipulated me time after time. You used me, you are a sick, low life, piece of shit scumbag!" 

Your back hit the wall.

Shit.

"What the hell did you just call me?" Charlie became angry in the blink of an eye.

"I-"

"No, what the hell did you just call me?!"

"Charlie-" You raised your hands in defense.

"Listen here, you little slut." His words laced with venom and hatred. Your eyes darted around the small bedroom, hoping to find a way to escape. "Things are changing, I'm in control here, from day one I've always been in control and I've always been able to control you." Your eyes landed on a thick wooden lamp resting on the nightstand that was only five feet away from you. "I will always control you. You're mine. Mine." His veins started popping out of his neck. "Do you freaking hear me?!"

'The lamp.' You thought, "It's the only way."

Bill's P.O.V.

"See, what will happen, Bill, is that you'll end up with me and that dumb, little (Y/n) will be out of your life, never in harms way, and never ever around you." She looked at her hot pink nails, "Do you understand?"

"You want us to be together?" I motioned between the pink demon and I. "And (Y/n) will be safe and out of my life?"

"Pretty much... oh there is one catch to this."

"There's always a freaking catch."

"(Y/n) won't remember you. She won't know who you are and she won't even recognize you at all." She spat. "To her, it'll be like a dream that's fading away day by day, till she can't remember you."

"I'm sorry, what?" I gawked.

"You heard me, Bill."

"There is no way I am agreeing to this stupid deal." I crossed my arms, "I love (Y/n)-"

"Ugh." Pyronica cut me off. 

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes, "I refuse to spend my life with you and have (Y/n) not remember me. I'll find her myself, you insignificant bitch." I spat as I started walking away from Pyronica.

"Oh really?" Her voice stopped me in my tracks.  "How exactly are you going to do that?"

"I'll track her phone."

"On the ground." 

I look down to see (Y/n)'s phone laying on the ground.

"Shit." I curse.

"Face it, Bill. You've become more human around her." She circled me again.

"What are you talking about?"

"'I'll track her phone?' If you were the same demon I knew before you met this girl you would just snap yourself there, you would use your magic to find someone, not use a silly human tactic to find someone." She laughed. "You're not the same demon I once knew, Bill. You're weak."

Her last two words rang in my head, repeating themselves over and over again.

"I am not weak." I then tried to snap myself to where ever (Y/n) was but it did not work. I tried again and again, making myself look stupid by just snapping over and over again.

"Oh, did I forget to mention (Y/n) is in a place that can only to accessed by me and by my powers?"

"Shit."

(Y/n)'s P.O.V. (Secondary P.O.V.)

"I have dealt with your shit for the past four years!" Charlie fumed, "And now, now you are going to listen to me because you're mine and you know it!"

"Charlie, stop." You got up and stood your ground. "You have been controlling me ever since we met and started dating. You're abusive, Charlie, abusive!"

Charlie stormed up into your face. His hands wrapped around your neck, strangling you and cutting off your air. He then violently shoved your back onto the wall.

"Listen here, bitch." He seethed.

"Learn any new words since I left you?" You chocked out as he still held your  neck. His grip tightened around your neck.

"When did you become so confident, huh? Before you left you were just a little girl who wouldn't say a word, we're going back to that way if you couldn't tell." He snickered.

"The hell we are." You say before you kick him in the groin with all of your strength. 

He instantly let go of your and collapsed onto the ground, clutching his "area" in pain.  Before he could get up, you instantly went over to the lamp and unplugged it. Right as he was getting up, you hit him with the lamp over the head multiple times. Over and over again you hit him with the wooden lamp until he was about to pass out. You could see his head starting to swell from where you hit him.  He groaned as he tried standing up.

"You know you'll always come crawling back." He chuckled as he got onto his knees.

"Oh yeah?" You said with a smirk plastered across your face.

"Yeah."

You then kicked him on the chest making him lay on the ground. You pinned his body to the ground by stomping your foot onto his chest. You then chucked the heavy lamp at his face leaving a swollen face, bloody nose and an unconscious body.

You lean into his face, gritting your teeth and saying one final barring.

"Who's fucking crawling now?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 621 38
When teenage boy Bill Cipher receives word that his henchmaniacs are out to kill him, he needs all the help he can get to stop them, including his ne...
81.4K 2.5K 17
((TOO LAZY TO EDIT)) (Y/n) (l/n) has lived in Gravity Falls forever, but moved away for a year to help out at her Grammy's the year the Pines twins...
50K 1.6K 23
Gravity Falls is a small town. A small and very religious town. And in small towns word gets around pretty quickly. And when suddenly a young lord mo...
231K 6.9K 20
Not long ago, an evil dream demon, of the name Bill Cipher, attempted to rule all of reality and existence. A first attempt to stop him was with the...