Vangsvere Academy

By Devils_Assasin

"I don't want to be the chosen one Aunt Jo. All I want is to be able to sneak around with hot boys and listen... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Night
Chapter 2: New Beginnings
Chapter 3: Old Blood
Chapter 4: Dodging Bullets
Chapter 5: Ignorance Is Bliss
Chapter 6: Dates & Enemies
Chapter 7: Spontaneous
Chapter 8: Crows
Chapter 9: Fuck It Up
Chapter 10: Guardians
Chapter 11: Lift!
Chapter 12: Glances and Moments
Chapter 13: The Dream & Reality
Chapter 14: Six, not Five
Chapter 15: Sunday Funday
Chapter 16: Awkward? No way.
Chapter 17: You Wanted Wild
Chapter 18: Gripping Story Ace
Chapter 19: The Funerals
Chapter 21: Angel
Chapter 22: Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 23: Trials.
Chapter 24: Free at last
Chapter 25: The Rose
Chapter 26: First Day Back
Chapter 27: Introductions
Chapter 28: Jealousy.
Chapter 29: The Ladder
Chapter 30: His Father
Chapter 31: Trust
Chapter 32: The Knock
Chapter 33: Almost There
Chapter 34: The Window & The Rose
Chapter 35: F*ck
Chapter 36: Crazy Old Man
Chapter 37: The Songs
Chapter 38: Giving Gifts
Chapter 39: Lady In Red
Chapter 40: Fights, Always Fights.
Chapter 41: Trips & The Flips
Chapter 42: Not Again Anne
Chapter 43: Your Strength
Chapter 44: Never
Chapter 45: Whisper It
Chapter 46: I Meant It.
Chapter 47: Leaked
Chapter 48: Hidden Agendas
Chapter 49: Just A Fix
Chapter 50: This is Heaven
Chapter 51: Betray Him Darling
Chapter 52: The War Will Arise
Chapter 53: The Whores Piss
Chapter 54: A Favor
Chapter 55: All Truth
Chapter 56: Prep, Set, Go
Chapter 57: The End Begins Now
Authors Note

Chapter 20: Routine

4.9K 224 7
By Devils_Assasin

Dropping to the floor, I did a single push up, kicking my legs under me and jumping up, squating and then dropping to a push up. I repeated it about twenty times before my shower. It was my routine, I'd work out for thirty minutes a day to keep in shape, especially after I started losing weight from not being able to keep food down.

We each had our own routines though and I'd grown to memorize them after six days of being in here.

Breakfast came at seven sharp, then we had lunch at twelve and dinner at eight. All of my food lately is just blood, I haven't been able to keep anything down besides the deer blood.

I did my work out, followed by an after workout stretch before placing my hands through the small opening of the cell. The guard, Marshal, took my hands cuffing them and then moving to my legs which needed short chains.

After the third day, I almost tried to kill every guard. Now I'm a lot more subtle, at least I believe I am.

Michael hadn't talked to me for the last five days, he just sits on his bed reading or sleeping.

Cowboy likes to jack off to Millie doing yoga and she honestly doesn't give a rats ass.

I try to avoid any 'sexy' moves, the thought of him jacking off to me disgusts me.

"Let's go kid." Marshall said opening the door and walking me to the showers, I hated showering because I have to have the chains on and I have to shower naked in front of four men.

Marshall's seen me naked more times than any man I know. Including Lincoln.

One of the guards leaned into the short wall of the shower, it was almost like those locker ones that everyone hated. "We got you those wax strips." Lenny, the other guard said as he held out the box smiling to me.

I sighed in relief, "That's the best news I have heard all week." I took the box and stripped down. It took me ten minutes to wax my entire body, but since I'd been waxing since fourteen there wasn't that much to wax anyways.

I don't know why any girl shaves, waxing is the answer.

"Fuck!" Marshal muttered as I tore the last strip off placing it in the trash.

I smirked at him "It's not that bad, you get used to it." I laughed and flipped on the shower, getting in and scrubbing my body off. I washed my hair and stared down at its need of a trim. I'm not allowed near sharp objects.

Turning the shower off, I dried with my chains, and rang my hair out before shaking it dry in the towel.

"You guys have girlfriends?" I asked as I twirled my hair into a bun on my head.

Taking the lotion on the small counter, I did my body watching them stare ahead like they couldn't see me "Married with two kids." Marshal said happily.

I smiled up at him wrapping the towel around my chest. "Awe, how old?" I asked while grabbing my clothes and pulling them on.

"One and three." He seemed so happy, so proud. Good father, I'm glad I didn't kill him.

Looking to Lenny, I cocked an eyebrow "Any children? Wife?" I questioned as I tossed the towel in the hamper and slipped on my slippers .

He blushed "Just a husband." Oh. Okay, well of course that's always an option.

I smiled "You two want kids any time soon?" I said as I brushed my teeth and flossed.

"Just two. But not for a few more years." He laughed.

I nodded "Always go with when you're both ready." I said eyeing myself in the mirror.

"Hand me a wax strip before I scream bloody murder on these brows." I said cringing.

Danny handed me a wax strip and I ripped it to a small strip, heating it and waxing my brows.

They look fabulous now.

I smiled at myself "Ah, There's Anne" I said laughing with the guards.

Danny shook his head laughing, "Lets get you back to your cell." He said leading me back to the cells.

Stepping inside, they locked it behind me and I stuck my hands through the hole letting them free my hands and then my legs.

Rubbing my wrists, I rolled my neck and looked over at Michael who was next for his shower.

He stood, putting his arms through the cell and standing tall. You can tell he hates it. His muscles bulged and bothered me. No man should have that nice of a body.

I can safely say I'd bang him without his ego growing. The draining of our vampire blood cut me lose from him being able to read my mind. I'm guessing it was witches blood and a spell.

Now he can't hear how hot I think he looks, or how I want to jump his bones. It's odd, even though he wanted to sacrifice me to his God, I couldn't help but find him attractive. Maybe it's the silent but deadly type that turns me on.

I don't know, but I've kept it hidden for the most part.

Jesse was staring at some comics with his legs crossed at the ankles and up against the wall, he had his hair back in a headband making it look wild behind.

He was very focused on his readings.

The kid reminded me of some wild child who just wanted to see the world and understand it all. I don't think he hurt anyone, or that he could.

Especially when I watch him sit and read comic books.

That's all that most of them did though, read. When there's no tv, no interaction and not much of anything else it gets boring.

"I'm thinking of a color." Millie said as she crocheted her long scarf.

Jesse looked over at her "blue."

She sighed "how do you always get it?"

I looked to her string, blue.

God she's something else.

"I'm thinking of a name..." Ronnie said grinning over at Millie, she looked to him laughing "Oh is it a porn star?"

He smirked "One day I'll be out of here Mills, and I'm going to fuck your brains out." He eyed her hungry and she cocked an eyebrow before flashing him her tits and watching him slam his hands on the cell door.

Jesse shook his head "Don't taunt him Mills, he really will." He said flipping the page.

Millie laughed and sat on her bed spreading her legs out and eyeing Ronnie.

"Green!" The girls voice came from the cell beside Ronnie's and I looked up at crazy.

She was Madison, and she was a total looney.

Her eyes caught mine "You fuck me!" She shouted screaming and shaking the cell door.

Jack sighed "Someone shoot that bitch with some sleep medicine. She needs drugs." He said annoyed and eyeing the two guards at their posts.

One guard walked over to Madison's cell and stuck a needle in her hand that was reaching for me. She soon started stumbling around her cell before falling to the ground in a corner.

Crazy bitch.

I pulled out my homework assignments from Jolene, she wanted to make sure I wasn't behind in my classes. So far I think I'm doing pretty good.

Since sharp objects aren't allowed, I can't have a pencil. So instead I'm stuck with markers.

They can't give crayons either, not after crazy turned a crayon into a shank.

I finished the last page of my homework and slid it under my cell door letting the guard collect it.

Michael came back with his hair brushed back damp, goodness he's....annoyingly hot.

I dropped my gaze to the small white board and made a tic tac toe board and held it up to Jack.

He eyed the board "top left." He said, "I'm X." He added.

Nodding, I put his X and looked to the one in the bottom right and put an O.

Turning it back to him, he cocked an eyebrow "top right." He said.

He sucks so bad at this game.

Placing his X down I put the O between the two and held the board up.

He eyed the board "middle." He smirked.

I nodded putting it and then taking the bottom left.

Facing the board to him he pondered, "cats game."

I cocked an eyebrow "Not yet."

He eyed the board and put his in the middle row.

I laughed and took the bottom middle spot winning. "Maybe next time Jacky boy." I smirked. He scowled at the board "you cheated."

Rolling my eyes, I nodded sarcastically "Or you just suck." I said.

Making a new one, I looked to Michael, "Want to play a game?" I asked.

He cocked an eyebrow at me "I'm sure that's a phrase by Chucky, Jigsaw or some other crazy psychopath."

Fighting my smirk, I matched his expression. "You afraid to lose too?" I asked.

Michael smirked "What do I get if I win?" He asked me insinuating something.

I shrugged "What do you want?" I asked.

He leaned back and his eyes ran from my face down to my legs and back up "Peace and quiet." He said completely opposite of what his eyes said.

Oh wow, that was so misleading.

Jack shouted "Yes! Exactly."

I bit my lower lip hiding my smile "Alright. If you win you get peace and quiet. But if I win, you have to forgive me for getting you caught." I said with a sinister look.

He eyed me "You think you can win my forgiveness back? Anne...they've got me on death roll." He furrowed his brows at me.

Well, only for now.

I sighed "Come on, they won't kill you. You're...they just won't." I said smiling reassuringly.

He shook his head "Alright. But you should know I'll only be pretending." He said after a long while of me just staring at him.

Smiling, I watched him stare at my mouth for a while before looking to the board "bottom left." He said.

I turned the board to me putting an X and then putting the O in the top right.

Facing the board back to him.

He eyed it "Middle." He said.

Jotting an X down, I pondered before putting my O in the bottom right.

Showing him the board he eyed it "far left middle box."

I turned the board looking at it and placing it. Shit.

He can win either way. "Crap." I muttered.

Michael turned to his book with a small grin.

He knew he won.

Little shithead

I wiped the board and put it down on the floor feeling bummed.

So close to forgiveness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9M 2.1M 88
The world had gone to hell long ago, taken over by the vampire race. In order to keep some sort of peace in our land, the Vampire Lords made a consec...
7.6K 942 24
လူတွေအားလုံး Vegetarian မှ မဟုတ်တာ.. လူသားတွေ အသားစားတာ normal ဆိုရင် Vampire တွေ လူ့သွေးစုပ်တာကို ဘာလို့ ရက်စက်တယ်လို့ စွပ်စွဲမှာလဲ??
5.3M 226K 44
[Completed] ''I was born in flames and chaos. In one moment, I didn't exist at all. In another, air was tearing through the flesh of my lungs.'' Deep...
10.6K 456 36
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...