Rising 🎀 {Glee} {1}

Galing kay Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... Higit pa

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

8. bust a move

2K 52 3
Galing kay Boonannaxdd

8. bust a move

Look At Me - Max Schneider & Keke Palmer
"beauty in the mirror, you see what i see, i can see all that you want from me, i hear something strong, yeah!"

***

Spencer sipped onto his grape slushee when he furrowed his eyebrows looking at Karofsky who went towards the slushee machine, "dude, who are you slushing?"

Dave Karofsky turns towards Spencer with a big smirk on his face, when he finished filling up the slushee cup when he walks past Spencer.

"Karofsky, who you are gonna slushee!" Spencer sipped onto his slushee when Karofsky pulls Spencer alongside, "just watch,"

"my weave!" Mercedes hides herself into Kurt's jacket when Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, Rachel gasped when she closed her eyes wanting for Spencer or Karofsky to slushee her.

Karofsky went past Tina, while Spencer was still siping his grape slushee when Karofsky threw his slushee towards Finn, when Karofsky turns towards Spencer grabbing onto his slushee, throwing Spencer's grape slushee at Finn, "Karofsky, what the hell?"

Karofsky pushed Finn off of him when Spencer stood there wide eyed, looking at his brother then towards Karofsky, "oh, i wanted to do that ever since fifth grade when you made fun of me for getting pubes,"

Karofsky looked at Finn's slushee face, "now that you've joined lullaby lees and insperminated the queen of Chasity Ball," Finn pusher Karofsky back when he looks at Quinn, "and dropped below us hockey dudes on the food chain, it's open season,"

"screw you, Karofsky!" Spencer looked between Karofsky then towards his brother and Quinn, "you and your Neanderthal Puckheads are nothing!"

Finn grabbed Karofsky's shirt collar, "you're gonna pay for this, Dude!" Karosky pusher Finn off of him, "no, i'm not,"

he looked between Finn and Quinn, "you two don't have the juice anymore, Spencer and Santana is the school's favourite couple," Karosky smirks, "so welcome to the new world order,"

Karosky let's out a chuckle when he looks at Spencer, "you coming, dude?" Spencer looked at his brother then towards Karosky, "uh, yeah, i'm coming,"

***

"this is a disaster," Quinn wiped the slushee away from Finn's forehead while Santana was sat beside Spencer with her legs on his thighs, "our reputation as McKinley High's it couple has been passed down to your brother,"

Quinn looked at Spencer, who was kissing Santana's tanned knuckles with a smile on his face when Santana chuckle, "and in serious jeopardy,"

Quinn circles around Finn, "if we don't find some way to be cool again, Finn," Rachel stared up at Spencer and Santana, "the slushee war has commenced,"

Mercedes looks at Finn then towards Quinn, "and if Finn and Quinn got nailed, none of us are safe," Spencer looks down at Kurt and Mercedes, "um, i can try to keep you guys safe from the slushee treatments,"

Mercedes looked up at Spencer, "and how can you do that white boy?" Spencer smiled at the nick-name from the first time they've met, "since me and Santana are McKinley High's new it couple, we can try to get the cheerios and football players to stop slushing you guys,"

Mr Schuester walked into the room, "okay, guys, we're a little behind for sectionals," Mr Schuester looked from his papers, "thanks to our Sue Sylvester detour,"

Micaela smiled when she stood beside Matt, Brittany, Mike and Brooke, "but you guys seem t really enjoy doing mash-ups, right?"

Brittany, Brooke and Micaela came and sat down beside Spencer and Santana with Samaria and Sean underneath them, "and i'm gonna keep you guys fired up, plus, there's an important lesson to be learned with mash-ups,"

Spencer kissed Santana's cheek when he goes towards Mike and Matt, "sometimes things are so different, they don't feel like they go together,"

Spencer looked towards Santana who was doing her nails, "but the big difference between them is what makes them great," Mr Schuester smiled, "like... chocolate and bacon,"

Spencer scrunched up his nose, "or glee club and football," Finn look towards Spencer when Quinn dries his hair, "exactly,"

Mr Schuester points at him, "but you've proven that is a great combination," Mr Schuester smiled, "so, here is," Mr Schuester chuckled, "my personal favourite song,"

Mr Schuester hands the new directions who sat onto the chairs piece of paper, "and your homework for the week is to find an unexpected mash-up to go with it,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "Bust a move?" Mercedes looked down at her palate, "yeah, this song is old school,"

"all right, um," Mr Schuester looked at Artie, "Artie?" Artie looked at Mr Schuester, "yeah?"

Mr Schuester wheel him towards the guitar, "try to follow along on that bass," Mr Schuester looked at the second favourite Hudson brother, "Finn, take us through it,"

Mr Schuester looked at Finn, "uh, sorry, Mr Schuester," Finn points towards his eyes, "i got corn syrup in my eyes," Mr Schuester looked at Finn, "i meant on the drums,"

"okay, uh," Mr Schuester looks towards Spencer who was playing around alongside Sean, Mike and Matt, "Spencer, how about it?"

Spencer looked away from his friends towards Mr Schuester, "uh, i don't really know this song," Rachel looked at them, "i am shocked at the lack of leading-man ambition in this room right now,"

Spencer bit onto his lip, looking away from Rachel, "it's okay Rachel," Mr Schuester puts his piece of paper towards the music stand, "i guess i'm gonna have to show these guys how it's done,"

Mr Schuester unbuttons his shirt, "Dad!" Brooke covered her eyes not wanting to look at her dad, "Schuester!"

Spencer smirks at Brittany when she moved Brooke's hands away from her brown eyes, "it's okay, he's got a shirt on,"

"Bust it!"

Mr Schuester smirks towards Artie when he starts playing the guitar, "this here's a tale for all the fellas," Mr Schuester moved his way towards the four dancing boys.

Mr Schuester pushed Mike and Spencer in front of him with Sean and Matt beside him, "trying to do what those ladies tell us," the four boys started sliding left to right along with Mr Schuester.

"get shot down 'cause you're overzealous?" Mike smirks at Spencer when they move with Mr Schuester, "play hard to get females get jealous,"

Mike and Spencer go back beside Matt and Sean dancing with them, "okay, smarty, go to a party," Santana and Brittany stood up dancing when Mr Schuester go towards them on the platform, "girls are scantily clad and show a body,"

Spencer smiled at his girlfriend, "a chick walks by, and you wish you could sex," Mr Schuester spin Brooke and Quinn around when the two girls chuckle, "but you're standing in the wall like you was poindexter,"

Mr Schuester squished Quinn's cheek when he kissed his daughter's forehead, standing beside Samaria and Micaela spinning them around, "move show and so you're going,"

Finn joined in with the drums, "could care less about the five you're blowin'," Mr Schuester goes around Artie spinning him around, "theatre gets dark just to start the show,"

"and then you spot a fine woman sitting in your row," Mr Schuester smiled towards Mason, Mercedes and Kurt, "uh.."

"she's dressed in yellow, she says hello," Mr Schuester moves Puck, "come sit next to me, you fine fellow,"

Mr Schuester pretends to play the air drum beside Rachel and Puck, "uh," Brittany, Santana, Brooke, Quinn, Samaria and Micaela wiggled their hips, "you run over there without a second to lose,"

"and what comes next?" Mr Schuester slides against the floor, "hey, bust a move," Rachel and the new directions girls smile, "you want it, you got it, uh, you want it, baby, you got it,"

Mike, Spencer, Matt and Sean put their hands up, "just bust a move!" Mr Schuester dances in from of them, when the girls sing, "you want it, baby, you got it, uh,"

"you want it, baby, you got it," Mr Schuester points at Mike and Sean when he moves Spencer and Matt towards Santana and Samaria who jump down from the platform, "you best friend Harry has a brother Larry,"

Mr Schuester smiled at the it coupe, who kissed, "in five days from now, he's gonna marry," Santana put her hands into Spencer's shoulders, "he's holding you can make it there if you can,"

Santana moved away from Spencer and so did Samaria when Matt kissed Samaria's cheek, "cause in the ceremony, you'll be my best man,"

Sean and Mike join Spencer and Matt, "you say neato, check your libido," they dance with Mr Schuester, "and roll to the church in your new tuxedo,"

"the bride walks down just to start the wedding," Spencer smiled towards Brooke and Quinn, "and there's one more girl you won't get getting,"

"so you start thinking and then you start blinking," Mr Schuester lifts up Kurt, "a bridesmaid looks and think that you're winking,"

Spencer and Mike dance together, "she think you're kind of cute, so she winks back, and then you're feeling really fine cause the girl is stacked," Mr Schuester motions towards Kurt's body, "reception's jumpin', bass is pumpin',"

Mr Schuester looks around the choir room, "look at the girl and you're heart starts thumping, says she wants to dance to a different groove,"

Mr Schuester moves away from them, "now you want to do, G, bust a move!" Spencer smiled, "you want it, baby, you got it, uh, baby, you got it,"

"just bust a move!"

the new directions girls smiled, "you want it, baby, you got it, uh, you want it, baby, you got it,"

Mr Schuester looked at them, "move it, boy.." Mr Schuester does a downward position when Spencer and everyone else copy's them, "uh-uh, uh-uh, uh-uh, babe, uh,"

"uh-uh, uh-uh, uh-uh, babe, uh-uh, babe," Mr Schuester spins Artie around, "uh, uh, hey, yeah,"

"just bust a move!" and with that Spencer does a split with Mr Schuester at the front of them when Santana smiled at Spencer.

***

"all right," Spencer clapped his hands, "um, today Finn wanted to say something so Finn," Finn nods at his brother, "uh, reverse tear or two,"

"let's not," Finn looked at his brother then towards Azimio, "hey Azimio, i'm the quarterback- i call the play's,"

Azimio shook his head, "no, some of the guys was talking, and we're starting to question you're leadership ability," Spencer looks at his friends, "yeah, like maybe you're having trouble making good choices, as in, for instance, choosing to join homo explosion,"

Finn looked at the football team then towards the team, "what abut Spencer? he joined homo explosion as well?" Karosky looked at Spencer, "Spencer's a good captain and we worship our captain but you,"

Karosky points at Finn, "are not our captain," Finn gulped, "do i need to remind you that glee club helped us win our first game of the season?"

Karosky looked at Spencer, "Spencer helped us win by catching the football what you threw towards him, making us win at the game also with that Hummel kid,"

Azimio looked at Finn, "what have you done for me lately?" Benji nods his head, "yeah, we're taking a bunch of heat, because you," Benji points at Finn, "like kissing dudes all of a sudden,"

Finn opened his mouth when Karosky stopped him, "and don't add Spencer into this because he's the school's amazing running back, and he's the school's favourite power couple with Santana,"

"you're not being a team player, man-" Azimio looked at Finn, "can't believe you add Spencer into this conversation, and i couldn't believe you was man enough to knock up Quinn Fabray,"

Finn moves his head, "you sure a real man didn't sneak in there and do it for you?" Finn looks at Azimio, "that's it!"

Finn tackles Azimio onto the floor, "Fight! Fight! Fight!" the football team yelled when Spencer looked towards Coach Tanaka, "guys! break it up!"

Spencer pulls his brother off of Azimio when he helps up Azimio, "hey, calm down!" Coach Tanaka looked at Spencer, "everybody! on the sidelines, take a knee,"

"now!" Coach Tanaka looked at Azimio, "what if you had broken Finn's arm, huh?" Azimio looked at Coach Tanaka, "it what happened if Spencer got hurt from getting you guys to split up!"

Coach Tanaka looked at Azimio and Finn, "we'd be worse off and more pathetic than we already are!" Coach Tanaka looked at Finn, "where's Puckerman?"

Finn looked up at Coach Tanaka, "uh, he said he had to miss practice today," Finn shrugs his shoulders when Sean, Mike, Spencer , Mason and Matt looked at him, "he's working on something for glee club,"

"what, is he working on his coming out of the closet speech or something?" Spencer held his laughter back, "hey, man, don't push me, man!"

Azimio looked at Finn over Spencer, "hey, enough!" Coach Tanaka looked at Finn and Azimio, "football..is war, and no one single man can win that war, not even if they strap nukes on him,"

Coach Tanaka walks up and down the line, "i want you to start acting like a team again!" Coach Tanaka looked at Spencer, "when we won that second game, it wasn't because we were dancing!"

Coach Tanaka looked at them, "it was because we were of singular purpose!" Spencer frowns, "and because of Spencer and Kurt, i want you to start hanging more, spend more time together, which is why,"

Coach Tanaka looked at them, "starting next week I am adding extra practice on Thursday at 3:30," Finn looked at Spencer, "but Coach, that's when glee rehearses,"

Coach looked at Finn, "you know what, i have had it up to here," he put his hand over his head, "with Schuester and glee,"

"here's the story, quarterback," Coach bends down beside Finn, "and you tell Puckerman this when you see him, that practice is mandatory, no expectations,"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "so you're gonna have to choose what's more important to you," Coach Tanaka looked at Finn, "football or glee club,"

in Spencer's head, he was imagining what it'd be like if he didn't have glee club and was still playing football, Spencer would still have Santana, right?

***

Santana smirked at Spencer, when she leans down onto her bed, straddling Spencer's hips when she kissed his lips as his hands were on her waist.

Spencer smiled into the kiss, "hmm," Santana looked at Spencer's blue eyes, when he opened them, "San.." Santana looked at Spencer, "yeah?"

noticing the look on Spencer's face, "is there anything wrong?" Spencer bit onto his lip, "um, so at football practice today, Coach Tanaka is making the glee boys on the football,"

Santana nods her head, "choose between football or glee club?" Santana frowned, "and i don't know something's telling me to stay in the new directions with you guys,"

Santana connected their hands, "but.. i want to play football, i loved playing football ever since i was a little kid," Santana just kissed Spencer's lips, "don't do what anyone else says, okay? do what you want to do?"

Spencer bit his lip, "and i choose football, you won't be mad at me," Santana shook her head, "babe, i promise i won't be mad at me, all i want is for you to be happy and i know football and glee club both make you happy, but you're going to have to choose,"

"football or glee club?"

***

Brittany chuckled when Spencer tickled her sides alongside Santana, "so," Mr Schuester entered the choir room, "any ideas for that mash-up?"

Spencer shook his head, "anybody?" Spencer rolled his eyes, "oh, come on, guys," Mr Schuester looked around then, "it's like you're dating me to start dancing,"

"i will,"

Mike and Spencer both put their hands going over their neck, "no!" the new directions chuckle, "no!"

Puck looks at Mr Schuester beside the band, "i've been working on something," Mr Schuester looks at Puck, "oh, yeah?"

Puck smiled, "it's my personal tribute to a musical Jewish icon," Puck looked towards Rachel, who sat there with her arms crossed over her legs, "uh, fantastic, let's hear it,"

Mr Schuester goes up the platform going towards the free chair beside Quinn who sat in between Spencer and Mike's chairs, on the top platform.

"hands.. touching hands," Spencer put his hand towards Brittany's when she chuckled, "reaching out, touching me touching you,"

"oh.."

Spencer smiled, "Sweet Caroline.." Mercedes bobbed her head, "ba, ba, ba," Puck smiled again, "good times never seemed so good,"

Spencer and Mike put their hands up towards Santana and Brittany who smiled, "Puckerman!"

the new directions clapped their hands, "yeah!"

***

Karosky looked at Spencer, when he had his hand against the wall looking down at Santana when Karosky comes towards them, "um, can i borrow Spencer?"

Santana looked at her boyfriend, when he gave Santana a kiss to her cheek, "i'll see you later," Karosky patted onto Spencer's shoulder, "you need to slushee your brother and Quinn with us,"

"why?"

Karosky looked at Spencer when Azimio came beside them, "because we need to know if you're loyal," Spencer sighed, "okay, i'll donit but i'm leaving straight away,"

Karosky hands Spencer a slushee, "come on, dude," Spencer follows behind Karosky when he put his hoodie over his head.

Finn smirked, "oh, hey guys," Azimio looked at Spencer's brother alongside the football team, "you thirsty?"

Finn smirked, "sure, thanks," the football team surrounded the old it couple when the football players throw their slushees onto Finn and Quinn when Spencer walks quickly away from them, "you can't do this!"

Spencer turned a corner when he slides down the wall looking down at his knees, "i can't believe i just did that to my brother,"

"oh, my god,"

***

"i guess they're not coming," Mr Schuester looked at the new directions without the football players, "i'm really sorry, guys,"

Mercedes looked at them, "i can't believe this, i thought they were our friends," Mercedes frowned, "how can they just abandon us?"

Mike, Mason, Sean and Matt come through the door when Brittany, Micaela, Samaria and Brooke went towards the four boys, "you guys came,"

Mike softly kissed Brooke's forehead when he smiled as her chest went into his chest, "yeah.."

Mr Schuester smiled at the four boys, "good seeing you," Mr Schuester chuckled when Mike smiled, Mason and Sean frowned looking at Santana, who was looking towards the door for her boyfriend.

"ohh," Puck came through the door when the new directions all smiled at Rachel, who walked towards Puck, "are you sure about this, Noah?"

Rachel held onto Puck's hand, "i mean, choosing is over the team means you might get a slushee in your face every day," Puck smiled, "bring it,"

"where's Spencer?" Artie looked up towards Sean and Mason who both frowned, "and Finn?" Quinn looked towards Puck who frowned as well, "they choose football over glee club,"

***

Spencer sat in the locker room with his helmet in his hands, tapping his fingers against his helmet, "hey-"

Spencer looked up when he saw Karosky and Azimio looking at him, "dude, it's the best thing to do," Spencer sighed, "i don't know, i just feel like i'm hurting Santana,"

Azimio just patted his shoulder, "come on, let's go see if your brother choose glee club over football,"

"hey!" Benji fist bumped Finn who walked towards them, "you made the right decision," Spencer looked at Coach Tanaka, when he blew the whistle, "okay, let's huddle up,"

***

"Santana!"

Santana walked fast away from Spencer, "come on, please," Santana spins around to come into contact with Spencer's chest, "i thought you were going to choose glee club,"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "you promised me that you wouldn't be mad at me if i choose football," his hand went towards Santana's face when she moved it away, "that was before you left me alone in glee club while everyone had their friends in there expect for me and Quinn,"

Spencer grazed his hand against hers, "babe, i'm sorry, you know how much football means to me," Santana looked at his blue eyes, "i thought i meant something to you, but obviously i don't if you choose football or me,"

Santana walked away from Spencer, when he let out a sigh watching as Finn went towards Kurt and Rachel holding a slushee in his hands, "dude, what the hell are you doing?"

"do it," Kurt stared at Finn, "i really don't want to," Spencer picked the slushee from Finn's hand, "Spence, what are you doing?"

Spencer took a gulp, "i think i might quit football because Santana's mad at me," he stared at the slushee, "this is my first slushee,"

"one, two, three-"

Karosky came towards Spencer, "stop!" he took the slushee from his hands, "what are you doing?" Spencer gulped, "i'm quitting the football team,"

Karosky frowned, "what, why?" Spencer frowned, "because Santana's mad at me, and i let Santana be mad at me because i love her and-" Karofsky just out his hand onto Spencer's shoulder, "dude, it's okay, i will tell the football team for you, and for them not to slushee you,"

he pats Spencer's shoulder, "well, Spence, you were a good captain," Spencer smiled, "thanks, maybe you can take my space,"

Karofsky shook his head, "the captain spot on the team is only for you, dude, you're the best captain ever," Spencer smiled, "t-thanks,"

***

Spencer sat on the bleachers, drawing Santana when she smiled up at her boyfriend, who just sat on the bleachers watching the football team, "what's the matter?"

Santana sat down beside her boyfriend, "why are you here and not down there playing football?" Spencer looked at her, "i-i quit, because i didn't want you to be more mad at me,"

Rachel and Puck were talking about Spencer who was talking with Santana, when she leans into Spencer's embrace, "i missed you,"

Santana rolled her eyes playfully, "we haven't been talking for two days," Spencer looked at her, "and for me two days without you is just torture,"

"you're so chees-" Santana didn't get to finish when Spencer smashed his lips onto Santana's, "i know, but i'm only like this because i've never loved anyone like you,"

"you can keep playing football, i was just mad because you didn't tell me what you were doing,"

***

"Coach-" Spencer held onto his bag strap looking at Coach Tanaka, "can i talk to you about something?"

Coach Tanaka looked at Spencer, "what? you wanna join the team again, or have you got an itch down there or something?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "i want back on the team,"

"and what? no," Spencer chuckled, "uh.. i'm the running back, right? the leader? the captain?" Coach Tanaka nods his head, "yeah,"

"well," Spencer walked towards Coach Tanaka, "all this stuff about having to choose between glee and football is making it hard for me to lead the team," Spencer sighed, "leaders are supposed to see things that other guys don't,"

"right?" Spencer smiled, "like, they can imagine a future where things are better," Spencer smiled again, "like Thomas Jefferson, or that kid from the terminator movies,"

Coach Tanaka furrowed his eyebrows when Spencer took a seat on the bench, "i see a future where.. it's cool to be in glee club, where you can play football and sing and dance," Spencer looked down, "and no one gets down on you for it,"

Coach Tanaka frowned looking at Spencer, "where the more different you are, the better," Spencer sighed, "i guess what i'm trying to say is, i don't want to have to choose between them anymore,"

Spencer frowned, "it's not cool," Spencer's blue eyes looked at his football coach, Coach Tanaka sighed when he stood up, "you know, about that Thursday practice, it's uh.."

Coach Tanaka looked at his whiteboard, "cancelled indefinitely, i've got some stuff i got to do that time- laundry, things like that,"

Spencer let out a breath, "so does that mean i'm back on the team?" Coach Tanaka smoked, "yeah, you're still running back, and football captain,"

"oh, sweet," Spencer stood up, "Spencer," Spencer turns to face Coach Tanaka, "tell Fabray, Puckerman and the other guys too, will you?"

Spencer smiled brightly, "sure," Coach Tanaka softly smiled at Spencer, "you know that you are my favourite football player, right?"

Spencer nods his head, "yeah, Coach, thanks," Coach Tanaka smiled when Spencer walks away from the locker room.

***

Spencer held the slushee tray in his hands while he wore his letterman jacket, "so, what do you guys think about our welcome back gift to the club, huh, guys?"

the new directions grab a slushee from the tray when there was three slusheee left for Mr Schuester, Finn and Spencer, "hmm, thanks for the slushee, Spencer, Finn, they're delicious,"

Rachel smiled at Spencer when he smiled back, "and loaded with empty calories," Kurt turns towards Santana, "you know what they call them slushees, don't you?"

Santana sipped onto her drink when Mr Schuester grabbed his slushee from the tray, "because your butt looks like one if you have to many of them,"

Spencer held up his slushee, "i'd like to propose a toast to Mr Schue," Spencer patted Mr Schuester's back, "you were right about football and glee club being a killer combination,"

"yeah!"

Spencer went behind Santana when she was about to take another sip of her drink when Spencer put his lips around the straw drinking her slushee, "hmm, that's delicious,"

Santana playfully hit Spencer's chest, "hey!" Spencer chuckled when Santana kissed his cheek.

Artie looked towards Spencer when he patted Artie's back smiling down at wheelchair boy, "yeah!" they clicked their slushees together, "Mr Schue, i am sorry to report,"

Mr Schuester looks towards Artie, "that we've all been remiss about competing our assignment this week," Spencer sipped onto his drink, "yeah, no one of us could find a good groove for bust a move,"

Spencer chuckled alongside Artie when Mercedes smiled at the two boys, "and i personally feel like a failure," Samaria wrapped her arm around Spencer's shoulder when Sean had his arm around Micaela's.

"well," Mr Schuester looked towards Spencer, "that okay, guys, because i feel like the lesson landed and that's what's important," Mr Schuester smiled when Spencer and Finn drank their slushees, "and,"

Mr Schuester looked towards Spencer and Finn, "we are glad to have you back, Spencer, Finn," Mr Schuester pats Spencer's and Finn's back.

"yeah!" Artie cheered, "Spencer! Finn!" Spencer clicked his slushee with Artie's when he kissed Santana's cheek, "you okay, Quinn?"

Spencer looked towards Quinn, who wasn't wearing her cheerios uniform but a blue cardigan over her white dress, "do i look okay? i'm devastated,"

Quinn looked at Mr Schuester, "now that i'm off the cheerios, i'll start every day with a slushee facial," Spencer frowned, "that okay, if that happens, Quinn"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows looking at Mr Schuester, "because they are 17 of your friends right here," Mr Schuester looked around the new directions, "who are going to be more than happy to help clean you off,"

Artie and Spencer smiled towards Quinn, "yeah.." Mike and Matt smirked, "yeah, that's right, girl,"

"we got you, you know it,"

Mr Schuester held a hand towards his head, "oh," Spencer looked at Mr Schuester, "mmm, brain freeze,"

the new directions expect Spencer nod their head, "i can't image getting hit in the kisser with one of these," Spencer sipped onto his slushee.

Artie turned towards Spencer and the new directions, "you've never been hit by a slushee before, Mr Schue?" Spencer wheeled Artie forwards, "um.."

Mr Schuester looks at them when he stood beside the piano, "all right, guys," he dropped his hands, "we're a team," the new directions smirked, "bring it on,"

Mr Schuester smiled, "give me your best shot," the new directions licked their straws taking it out of the slushee, when Rachel smiled, "one,"

Mr Schuester closed his eyes, "two.." she chuckled looking around her teammates, "three," Mr Schuester screamed when 17 slushees hit him expect for Spencer who sipped his drink.

"oh.." Mr Schuester sighed, wiping the slushee away from his eyes, "all right, from the top," Mr Schuester smiled when he sipped onto his drink.

{Season 1, Episode 8: "Mash-Up"}

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

95.2K 3.4K 80
He hates her... She hates him... So why can't they leave each other alone? Being partnered up in science was one thing, but now having to spend time...
44.7K 1.3K 13
So Finn had asked the older kids to come and help him prep the glee kids for Sectionals and, of course, everyone was on board. "All right, do you rea...
33.4K 707 23
In which Beatrice Puckerman joins the Glee Club with her three best friends to keep one of those said friend's boyfriend from getting swallowed whole...
804 50 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...