glory days ↣ joshler ✓

nicosniners

"It's okay to get a little irresponsible, cause we're making up the blueprint as we go. We're on our way to t... Еще

Tyler's List
Josh's List
1. Celebration
2. Idea
3. Dinner
4. Drunk
5. Ignored
6. Exhilarated
7. Skydiving
8. Debby
9. Party
10. Milkshake
11. Picnic
12. Truth
13. Shock
14. Date
15. Popcorn
16. Dog
17. Best Friend
18. Tattoo
19. Plans
20. Brownies
21. Out
22. Lunch
23. Thank You
24. Bull
25. Zoo
26. Proud
27. Horseback Riding
28. Joseph
29. Red Bull
30. Campfire
31. Panicking
32. Kiss
33. Question
34. Tickets
35. Meet and Greet
37. Disappointment
38. Enamored
39. Pool
40. Acceptance
41. Memories
42. Bowling
43. Surprise
44. Drink
45. Gone
Questions?

36. Hair

2.4K 143 116
nicosniners

Tyler was exhausted. He had been constantly on the go for the past few days and his emotions were all over the place. When Josh proposed the idea of him spending the night once again (he got away with it because his parents still didn't know) he happily agreed.

The two were lying in Josh's bed, watching a movie on his laptop. He was technically babysitting while his parents went out to dinner but that pretty just consisted of making sure Jordan and Ashley didn't kill each other and no one burned down the house. He already fed them dinner but now everyone was just contently doing their own thing.

"Your hair is so long," Tyler pointed out, twisting a lock of it around his finger.

"Do I need to cut it?" Josh asked.

"No," Tyler shook his head. "I like it. It's not gross long it's just big and fluffy long. It's easier to play with. Besides, even if I didn't like it you don't have to cut your hair for me," he cracked a smile. "This isn't Scott Pilgrim."

"You're so cute," Josh replied, biting his lip.

"Don't do that I can't handle that."

"Do what?"

"Call me cute and then bite your lip. I'm going crazy."

"I only bit my lip so I didn't suffocate you by kissing you," he smiled, his eyes crinkling and making Tyler melt. "But I'm going crazy and you're going crazy so we might as well."

Tyler didn't reply, Josh instead pressing his lips to Tyler's. It wasn't gentle like the ones the past few days had been. It was passionate and lustful even. Tyler felt Josh's hand slowly moved down his thigh, grabbing his butt and making Tyler gasp into the kiss. "Josh."

"Yes?" Josh pulled back, smiling at him innocently.

"You're an ass," Tyler laughed, shaking his head.

"And you've got a nice ass," Tyler watched Josh trail his eyes along his body.

"I hate you."

"Mhm," Josh nuzzled his face in the crook of Tyler's neck. "Will you play with my hair again? That felt nice," he hummed.

"Sure, J," Tyler smiled and brought his hands up to Josh's head. He looked at the hair he was playing with, noticing just how muddy the red had gotten and how much natural brown was showing. "Most of the red in your hair is gone."

"Is this just bash on Josh's hair day?" He laughed into Tyler's neck, ticking him. He giggled.

"No! I'm just making observations."

"I'm just teasing you, baby boy," he spoke into Tyler again. The brunette flushed as red as a tomato and froze. Josh snickered, making his face grow hotter.

"Josh, stop," he whined, pulling his hands from his head and instead covering his face.

Josh chuckled once more, taking Tyler's hands off his face with his own. Tyler knee his face was still bright red. "I love you," he grinned, pecking Tyler on the lips.

"I love you too," he mumbled.

"Speaking of my hair fading, you should help me re-dye it tonight. That is, if you're down."

"Of course," Tyler smiled. "Do you have any dye here?"

"No," Josh sighed. "I haven't decided on what color to dye it yet. You could go to Walmart and get hair dye," he suggested. "And pick out the color. I have to stay here and watch my brother and sisters so if you don't wanna go alone then you don't have to go."

"No, I can go. It's just a few block away," Tyler got up, kissing Josh on the forehead. "Any color?"

"Any color," Josh nodded. "I would give you my wallet but I doubt you'd use any of the money in it."

"Aw my boyfriend's so smart," he faux gushed. "I'll be back soon. I love you," he sang.

"I love you too. Drive safe, okay?" Josh told him seriously. "Don't hurt my best friend."

"I didn't plan on it."

---

Tyler and Josh were currently in the bathroom he shared with Jordan, the latter sitting on the counter and swinging his legs back and forth as the former rubbed conditioned dye into his head with gloves hands. "You picked a good color," Josh smiled as Tyler did his hair for him. Josh had told him he was perfectly capable but Tyler wouldn't allow it, wanting to be a cute cliché boyfriend.

"I know," Tyler hummed. "I saw it and I was like damn he would look good in this."

Josh laughed and kissed Tyler quickly. When he pulled back, he was blushing. "Sorry."

"Is the Josh Dun blushing? I'm in shock!"

"Is the Tyler Joseph the most annoying person I've ever met? I'm not surprised!"

"Watch it, Dun," he warned playfully. "I'm putting chemicals in your hair don't test me."

Josh just laughed and gave Tyler a dorky smile.

When he was done putting the dye in Josh's hair, he was about to take his gloves off when Josh stopped him. "We have some dye left."

"Yeah...?" Tyler replied, confused.

"Ashley!" Josh called.

"Yeah?" The girl yelled back.

"C'mere! I'm in the bathroom!"

"Did you run out of toilet paper again?"

Tyler looked over, holding back a laugh as Josh now turned bright red. "No! Just come here!"

A few seconds later the door was opening and the natural red haired girl was walking in, hands covering her eyes. "Can I look?"

"Yes," Josh rolled his eyes.

Ashley removed the shield and her eyes widened. "Your hair is blue!"

"Well," he began. "Turning blue. When's the last time you washed your hair?"

"Um like two days ago. I was actually gonna take a shower tonight. Why?"

"We had some dye left over and I know you wanted to color your tips blue. We can use this if you're still wanting that."

"Uh..." she swallowed. "Did you ask Dad?"

"No," Josh replied. "But I don't care. If he has a problem with it he can take it up with me. It's your hair. You're old enough to make that choice."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Are you wearing a shirt you're okay ruining?"

"Yeah its an old shirt from middle school," she walked further inside and shut the door behind her.

"Ty, you can take the gloves off. I'll do her hair," he told his boyfriend. Tyler complied and threw the plastic into the trash. Josh took the other pair located in the cheap box Tyler had bought and put them on himself. He grabbed the bleach they had mixed since her hair was bright red and would have a hard time holding the dye.

As he started working on the bottom part of Ashley's hair she spoke up. "Do you know what you're doing?"

"Uh..." he trailed off. "Kinda. Enough to not make it look like shit. Hayley bought this temporary hair dye one time and taught me how to put it in her tips. It turned out pretty good."

"Okay I don't wanna look stupid."

"You always look stupid," Josh replied. "Ooh! Got 'eem!"

"Josh don't be a dick," Tyler chuckled shaking his head.

They continued to make conversation as Josh rubbed the bleach in her hair. "Okay let that sit for a second," he told her.

"Oh my God," Tyler spoke suddenly. "Did I tell you my sister went to her boyfriend's lake house the other weekend? She's literally fifteen she doesn't need to be going to her boyfriend's lake house for the weekend."

"No offense," Ashley looked at him. "But Maddy's a bitch. She was in my math and biology class and she was always so rude and snobby to anyone who wasn't her friend or boyfriend. I sat behind her in math and threw a ruler at her once and pretended it wasn't me."

Tyler busted out laughing. "I'm so proud of you. Sometimes I want to throw things at her too but I probably shouldn't. Doesn't mean you can't, though. She really is a bitch."

"Aw, Ty. We should go on a trip to your cabin just as a big 'fuck you' to your parents," Josh suggested.

"This is why we're dating," he laughed. "I'll probably have to tell them I'm bringing a girl and being gay was just a phase so they'll give me the keys but you're close enough."

Josh gasped. "You dick."

"Wait you have a cabin?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah," Tyler nodded. "Well my parents do. It has a pool and hot tub and stuff. I used to go every winter and summer when I was younger but my parents kind of gave up on spending time with us after my mom popped Zack out and her business took off."

Suddenly, the timer on Josh's phone went off and he turned it off. "Okay I gotta rinse my hair out, Ash. Your hair has ten more minutes since it's bright ass hell. You can go wait in your room unless you wanna see me shirtless."

"Ew no," she scrunched her face up before standing up. "Tyler will probably call you hot and you'll start flirting with him and I don't wanna see you guys make out."

Tyler was about to deny that but stopped when he realized she was probably right.

"Get out of here," Josh rolled his eyes jokingly and shut the door after Ashley walked out. "Jokes on her I don't have to take my shirt off for you to call me hot and make out with me."

"I hate that you're right."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5.7K 429 97
Violet, an average girl that loves music and having a creative imagination makes her happy until she comes upon Josh. ♥︎ Josh and his family move nex...
51.9K 2.5K 22
(SEQUEL TO GLORY DAYS! read that before you read this or you will be heavily confused) "What are you doing here?" "I work here." "Fuck." Josh was l...
4.3K 255 17
{joshler} mini joshler stories.
203K 10.9K 35
Josh Dun lives in a foster home with his little brother, Patrick. His foster parents aren't the best people, only taking them in for extra money to s...