DOLLS

By AskingAlexandria8898

Five girls. That's all it took, the man was completley satisfied now. They are the perfect DOLLS. Or so he th... More

DOLLS
DOLLS- Chapter 2
DOLLS- Chapter 3
DOLLS- Chapter 4
DOLLS- Chapter 5
DOLLS- Chapter 6
DOLLS- Chapter 7
DOLLS- Chapter 8
DOLLS- Chapter 9
DOLLS- Chapter 10
DOLLS- Chapter 11
DOLLS- Chapter 12
DOLLS- Chapter 13
DOLLS- Chapter 14
DOLLS- Chapter 16
DOLLS- Chapter 17
DOLLS- Chapter 18
DOLLS- Chapter 19
DOLLS- Chapter 20
DOLLS- Chapter 21
DOLLS- 22 The Final Chapter

DOLLS- Chapter 15

1.2K 34 1
By AskingAlexandria8898

DOLLS

Chapter 15

Ready, Set, Run.

Scarlett's POV

(Quick recap)

They turned the corner into the hallway and dissapeared into Jack's room. I breathed out and slowly made my way to the opened door. Once I stepped right beside it, I breathed in and quickly moved my body into the room to find no one in sight.

"What the hell?" I loudly confessed, there is honestly no way that they could just, dissapear? I turned to the doorway, did anyone hear me? Probably not but I was going to be paranoid about it anyways.

Should I continue? My tongue slowly went across my dry lips. The hard floor squeeked at my first step, I gradually made my way inside the dark room. A light switch was at my left; I quickly flipped it on. Once the light was on, there was still no sight of them. A loud sob escaped my lips, to my left was a bed with all black. It really was ironic, a dark room in such a colorful house.

On the far wall in front of me was a white dresser with more picture, a lot of them were our group picture. There were others too, of groups of girls with their faces scraped off the paper. Besides the creepy pictures there was really nothing else to be worried about. How could this man have no medication? Jack is a doctor, right? I began to regret trusting the girls; Jack had no trust from me to begin with. But every day, I seemed to figure out another secret about them.

After I snapped out of my thoughts, I began to wonder how they vanished. The ceiling had no sign of an attic, but of course, this is the first floor. The walls seemed pretty normal as well. I walked around the room until I heard something unusual. My heels would make a heavy noise, but when I stepped in a certain area the noise was different.

There might not be an attic but there could be a basement. I smiled and looked at the ground on all fours. There was a certain part of the wood that wasn't right. My fingers rubbed softly over the indention. I then slipped my fingers into it, it was like a handle inside the wood. My body began tingling, this was it.

My arms pulled lightly on the handle. But it only opened an inch, that bastard locked me out. I began to tug on the handle until my fingers turned red in agitation. I gritted my teeth and thought for a moment. I smiled at the idea, I then forced myself off my knees and standing over the door in the floor. Hey, that rhymed! Shut up Scarlett; what is wrong with me?

My heels then stood on the door and I began to jump. When I landed I would force my feet hard onto the door. Nothing. This was now a continuous cycle of me forcing my weight onto it.

"Scarlett!" A scream filled my ears, my attention jerked to Delilah at the door way. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I then looked at my feet, I then imagined watching myself jumping on the ground in my kidnappers room. That would be kind of awkward.

"I-I was just trying to save Georgia!" I yelled pointing to the ground. Delilah just gave me a look like I was seriously messed up in the head. "Jack took her and they're in this secret room."

"How would you know?" Delilah looked at me with a worried look. I wasn't turning crazy, I'm not kidding around.

"I saw them and he locked me out; can you help me?" I began to tug on the door harder.

"Scarlett, stop doing that, you're going to seriously hurt yourself."

"I don't care, Delilah, don't you see?" Now I was looking at her like she was crazy.

"See what?"

"He is going to kill h-"

"Jack, won't hurt Georgia." Delilah then grabbed my hands and rubbed them. "He is putting her in the box." I confusingly looked into her eyes, I shook my head then closed my eyes. It then hit me like a train. My mind became suddenly dizzy, I backed away for a moment.

"Help me stop him." I gave her a devious smile and walked to the bed. My hands grabbed the left end, then began to pull.

"What are you doing?"

"I am escaping, are you going to stop me?" I looked at her mentally choosing her options. Delilah then nodded and grabbed the right end of the bed.

We both put in our best efforts and actually made good progress. My shoes began to slide and I grunted at the frustration. I then ignored my heels and kept pulling until we were over the door. My legs forced myself to step back and look at the bed in the middle of the room. What did we just do? I felt my stomach drop to my feet, my arms wrapped around my stomach and fell to my knees.

"Scarlett, are you okay?" Delilah ran towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Just get the others, we're leaving." Delilah let go and nodded before running out the room. My hand reached for the back of my bra, I felt the wrinkled paper peeping out my dress. I smirked and pulled it out and held in front of me.

"When I come back things will be different." My thumb grazed against his figure imprinted into the paper. "I love you, Ryan." I whispered and placed the picture back into my bra.

I decided that I should go upstairs and check on Delilah. Paranoid as much as a girl could be; I ran upstairs and into Chloe's room. Chloe was standing up beside Kaylnn and Delilah was talking to them.

Kaylnn's angry eyes flared towards me. "Are you crazy?" Kaylnn yelled and walked toward me.

"Maybe, I think Delilah convinced me of that." I smirked and looked behind me. Kaylnn sighed and began tapping her foot, she turned around and rubbed Chloe's arm. Chloe nodded in return and Kaylnn turned quickly.

"Let's go."

"Really?" I squeeled in excitement.

"Yes, now go! before he realizes that we're leaving."

We all silently walked down each step. Not like he could hear us, I think we were just scared. Once we got to the door I placed my shaking hand on the knob. My breath was uneasy, I turned my hand and opened the door to see darkness. My attention turned toward Delilah, then to our cuffs on our ankles.

"What do we do now?" I was now shaking, why didn't I think this through? Delilah bit her lip then began pacing silently away from us.

Kaylnn's eyes were curious but filled with fear. Delilah came back as sneaky as she went, but instead she brought the same flashlight we used that night. That was smart but it doesn't fix our cuff problem.

"We will make a run for it." Kaylnn whispered answering my problem. Chloe clentched onto her arm for safety, I would be terrified of that monster too after what she went through.

"Where did you see the door, Scarlett?"

Delilah shook my shoulder while I gave her a stern look.

She quickly took her warm hand off my shoulder and turned on the light. The faded circle of light slowly went across the walls to a phone.

"We should go call someone." I mentioned while Kaylnn acted like I was dumb.

"It probably doesn't even work, Scarlett." She quickly hissed and grabbed Delilah's hand to move the light.

"Stop." I whispered suddenly as I saw the light shone on a metal door. "It could be locked."

"Well we won't find out in here." Delilah confessed the truth.

"So we're all going to run as fast as we can to the door. If that plan doesn't work, we will reach for the phone. If that doesn't work..." I blew out some air trying not to choke up on the words. "We will split up and run, anywhere but here."

"Are you ready?" Delilah nodded her head at Chloe, she just nodded in return.

"Ready," Kaylnn whispered.

"Set."

"Run," I puffed out the words and felt my knee's become weak.

My legs sprinted as fast as they could take me, I looked behind me and saw the light from the open door spread across the concrete ground. My cuff didn't make a noise, maybe it was broken? Delilah held the light in her hand, I watched as it violently went back and forth from the floor to the wall. We all made it to the door at the same time, I panted and felt around for the metal handle on the door.

Kaylnn then grabbed the handle and tugged it as hard as she could. But it wouldn't budge, I slammed my heel on the ground and felt panicked. When things couldn't get worse it did, our cuffs began vibrating and red lights flashed on then. Complete fear ran down my spine, it was a horrible feeling. We all fell silent and listened to the panicked yelling in the distance. It was Jack, my head jerked to the left where the phone was supposed to be. I went with my instinct and grabbed the light from Delilah, the faded circle scanned the walls until I found it.

My body forced myself to sprint in my heels, to finally reach the phone. I couldn't control my shaking, my whole body was vibrating in search of hope. I grabbed the phone and placed it to my ear, nothing. My fingers punched in the numbers, 911. Again, I placed the phone to my ear, nothing.

"I doesn't work." I yelled and fell to my knee's crying. It was like everything froze in time, my head slowly turned to face the shadow formed from the figure in the doorway.

It was Jack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.6K 54
- Ν™ΫͺΫͺΜ₯Λšβ”Šβ›damon lost the love of his life, and now he's doing everything he can to make sure she didn't die in vain, even if it means killing a doppl...
1.4M 40K 35
Follow Tristan as he shares his story, the story of every girl he loved, of every girl he killed, and of the one love that felt impossible to end, ev...
222K 6.6K 17
𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 | ❝SHE MADE THE MOON LOOK DULL, SHE KEPT THE SKY LIT EACH NIGHT.❞ qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…,qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜† Cassiopeia Wylie doesn't know much a...