Remembering His Love // nh...

By horanss

{ COMPLETED } I gave everything to him. Then, two years ago, he left me for his music. I loved him, he loved... More

Remembering His Love (Niall Horan)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 4

3K 51 24
By horanss

Dedicated to my new fans, especially MizzHarryStyles, because she left a really sweet comment on my other Who Knew I Ran Into Romeo That Day. I was going to dedicate the chapter of that story to you, MizzHarryStyles, and I started it, but I'm having a bit of a writer's block for that chapter. I'll have it up as soon as I can

(gif on the side is Ella and Niall (you'll see when you read it))

Chapter 4:

NIALL'S POV

Now

December 16, 2012

The trip to the airport was long and silent. Ella would glance at me every so often, and I would see her eyes glisten with tears. Sometimes, the expression was clear on her face that she regretted this decision, but she didn't say anything about turning back.

She wouldn't let me help her with her luggage when we arrived at the airport. She lugged all of her bags alone, and refused any help I offered, jerking away from me.

When I felt her flinch, it made me feel so... empty. It was so difficult to believe that just 2 years ago, my princess loved me.

I loved her, too. To this day, that is the one thing I am most sure about, that I loved Ella Castings.

Getting over her was difficult, I was extremely sure of that, too. It took months, and even after, I would think of her often. You never truly forget someone you loved, and I loved her a lot.

Sometimes the boys would catch me staring at my pictures of her. I kept the one from the Starfall Dance, the last school dance we had gone to together, on my nightstand, even to this day, because it's a good memory.

It was odd, imagining my life without Ella. For 5 years, she was constantly in my life. Though only 3 years were of us dating, during the other 2, we were close friends.

Within the next 2 hours of silence, we made our way onto the plain. We were lucky and got seats in the first row. I let Ella take the window seat, because I remembered her saying she loved the window seat. I came to terms with the fact that she wasn't going to talk much, so I leaned back in the seat, and fell asleep.

ELLA'S POV

Niall always was good at falling asleep quickly.

I pulled out my laptop, and bought the wifi, signing on to my IM account. When I got on, I looked at the messages I had recieved when I was offline.

30 minutes ago:

JenJen: Heyyas.

JenJen: I'm bored. No work today.

JenJen: I'm a cow. Hear me moo. To grow your plants you use my poo.

JenJen: Wasn't that beautiful?

JenJen: IT WAS.

JenJen: I am drinking coconut milk, because it sounds so foreign.

JenJen: CHOP CHOP. GET ON HERE ALREADY. BUY THE FUCKING WIFI.

JenJen: GET ON.

JenJen: YOU BETTER GET ON RIGHT NOW.

JenJen: Cmon, already!

20 minutes ago:

JenJen: YOU WILL GET ON RIGHT NOW.

JenJen: I'm waiting.....

10 minutes ago:

JenJen: I SWEAR IF YOU DONT GET ON.....

JenJen: I'm waiting 20 more minutes. And you better be on, or I'm not gonna be happy :(

I rolled my eyes at Jen's messages, and typed my reply.

CinderElla: Waddup.

JenJen: I SEND ALL THOSE MESSAGES, AND YOU COME ON HERE ALL LIKE "Waddup."

CinderElla: COME AT ME, BRO!

JenJen: Ha, I wish I could come. Zayn is GORGEOUS. Can I visit sometime?

CinderElla: Yes. And shut your face.

JenJen: Someone's PMSing.

CinderElla: Planes are noisy.

JenJen: No durr, Sherlock. Anyways, what's up with Niall?

CinderElla: He fell asleep within the 2 seconds we took to sit on the seats... and his head just fell on my shoulder. Excuse me while I bang my head on my laptop.

JenJen: It actually sounds kind of adorable....

CinderElla:.....

JenJen: I'll shut up now.

CinderElla: Wise decision.

JenJen: I know, I value my life.

CinderElla: Not sure what to say now...

JenJen: Well, are you at least speaking to him at all?

CinderElla: He's asleep!

JenJen: Not what I meant. I mean, have you been speaking to him. Like boarding the plain, driving to the airport, etc.

CinderElla:......

JenJen: Ella!

CinderElla: Shuttup. He hurt me real bad. Don't expect me to shit rainbows whenever I see him.

JenJen: I'm not. But you just agreed to go with him to England. You need to talk to him. Just do it, Ella.

CinderElla:.... I 'll try, Jen. Promise.

JenJen: Pinky promise?

CinderElla: Cue eye-roll, Jen. Whatever, pinky promise.

JenJen: Good. Gtg now, call me later though. Promise I'll answer.

CinderElla: Bye

JenJen has signed off.

I signed off, and glanced at Niall. He was most definitely fast alseep, his read on my shoulder, resting in the crook of my neck. His blond hair stuck out in different directions all over his face. His long eyelashes cast light shadows on his cheek.

I wanted to push his head away. I wanted to sit somewhere else, to avoid the pain that came with this Mullingar boy.

Once upon a time, Ella, it wasn't pain.

(Niall's Dream)

(This is his dream, but it's also a flashback)

January 23rd, 2010

Freezing day, and I crawled into Ella's room after opening the broken window latch from the outside.

"Niall!" Ella ran to hug me.

"Princess." I said, shivering.

She hugged me tighter to warm me up, and I smiled. I pushed her away, slightly, and gripped her hands. She sent me a confused look, and I just smiled wider, and began spinning her around her bedroom, humming the beat to a certain song, and then she understood, singing the words.

I was a flight risk with a fear of fallin’

Wondering why we bother with love if it never lasts

I say "Can you believe it?"

As we’re lying on the couch

The moment I can see it.

Yes, yes, I can see it now.

Do you remember, we were sitting there by the water?

You put your arm around me for the first time.

You made a rebel of a careful man’s careful daughter.

At that moment, I joined in with her voice, raising my arm to spin her one more time.

"You are the best thing thats ever been mine."

(End of flashback and Niall's dream)

ELLA'S POV

I popped in my earbuds and pulled up iTunes on my laptop, scrolling through my playlists, and chose one, pressing the "shuffle" button.

My eyes strayed to Niall, despite my protesting heart. I once called this beautiful boy mine. I was his, and he was mine. He could make me smile by doing nothing at all. Seeing him would make my heart race... Even now, it still does, it still is. This very moment, my heart was beating fast and hard.

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to push back those feelings like I had for so many months, but, this time, it didn't work.

It didn't work....

Whenever something would mention Niall, that would be one thing I was good at; pushing the feelings away. Keeping them stored away until I needed to let go of them. But this time, my heart was still racing, my lip was still quivering, and I was still aching for him. For him, and all the memories we shared to come back to life.

(Flashback)

June 14th, 2005

12 years old. Finally.

Today is a day of beginnings. I told myself. We're moving into a new house, new town, and I'm 12 today. Today is special. I'll have new friends, a new home, and a new life. It's going to rock.

I crawled out of the car. Dad walked out, too, but with effort. His legs had begun aching quite a bit, and they must have been hurting from the extremely long drive from Brighton to my new town, Mullingar.

I grinned at the new house. One story, not the largest, but homey. My dad and I unloaded all of our stuff, and I sat outside on our driveway. No one passed me but a blond boy with brown roots on a skateboard. He smiled at me, and the bag of cookies in my lap, and walked off.

Nobody stares at my cookies. I glared at his back, shoving one in my mouth.

Just then, I saw a cute, little baby Labrador come out of the bushes. Aww! Labradors are awesome!

I set my bag of cookies down on the pavement, and walked toward it slowly. But the second I could see the peek of a collar, it ran off. I tried to go after it, but the sun was setting, and it ran in the direction of more houses, so I assumed it was safe.

When I turned around to go back to my driveway, I saw that my bag of cookies was missing from the picture. Squinting my eyes, I spotted the blond boy with the skateboard at the corner of the road with something in his hands. He looked up and saw me, and grinned.

I stormed toward him. Those were my cookies. This was my birthday. When I got to him, he offered me what seemed like the last cookie.

I raised my eyebrows at him, and crossed my arms.

"You must be new here. I'm Niall, Niall Horan. You?" He stepped off of his skateboard.

"Ella Castings." I took the last cookie. "And those were my cookies."

He shrugged, "Sorry. I was hungry, and I like food."

"I like food, too. And I don't share my food, Niall Horan."

He smiled. "Neither do I, Ella Castings, but maybe it's time we start." And he grabbed the cookie from in between my fingers, and broke it in half, popping his part in his mouth.

I couldn't help but smile back at him a little, and eat my half. I stepped onto his skateboard, and rolled away as quick as I could.

"Heyyy!" He whined behind me.

I laughed and skated faster. When he caught up to me, he snatched his skateboard away, but even he was laughing with me.

I spent the rest of the night with my new friend, Niall, until my dad called me into the house.

"Who's that?" Dad asked me, green eyes searching mine.

"A new friend. His name is Niall, Niall Horan."

----

Idk if this chapter is a bit short, I didn't write this one on my iPod. I know Niall didn't bleach his hair that early, but he's bleaching it earlier in here. Sorry for any errors. Anyways, this is dedicated to my new fans, MizzHarryStyles, CI1993, and LovingEveryMoment2, and Bwexan! I'm so happy that I have 12 fans! It makes me really happy when I get a fan, or somebody comments, or votes, or adds something to their reading list

LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH.

-

Lissy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 556 22
In our planet we are filled with greed and false belief. But when I saw him I found my peace. Ever since Niall girlfriend Celeste broke up with...
1.1K 64 14
*****SEQUEL TO LIVING WITH LOUIS***** ****READ LIVING WITH LOUIS OR THIS WILL MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL**** Hannah and Louis are getting serious. They are...
832K 19.5K 51
{Sequel To 'Twisted Words And Twisted Lies! Make sure you read 'Twisted Words And Twisted Lies' before reading this} 8 months It's been 8 months sin...
2.6K 126 11
It's been 3 years. 3 years sense Zayn died. 3 years sense Niall made a promise to Zayn to never let go. "I promise Zayn.." Niall can't wait to die, t...