The day I stopped singing in...

By mchattin

Martina is a bubbly Spanish 21 year old girl full of insecurities and a little apprehensive towards love. Eve... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Karma
Chapter 2: Rules
Chapter 3: Leather
Chapter 4: Hakuna your tatas
Chapter 5: Spanish
Chapter 6: Wine
Chapter 7: A thing
Chapter 8: Tie
Chapter 9: Good friends
Chapter 10: Red code
Chapter 11: Carter
Chapter 12: First times
Chapter 13: Golden Balloons
Chapter 14: Thunder
Chapter 15: Cute panda
Chapter 16: Blood
Chapter 17: Stay
Chapter 18: Taboo
Chapter 19: Would you rather
Chapter 20: Dildo
Chapter 21: Ace Junior
Chapter 22: Cold
Chapter 23: Boo
Chapter 24: Talk
Chapter 25: Lullaby
Chapter 26: Alligator
Chapter 27: Friction
Chapter 28: Ugly crier
Chapter 29: Volcano
Chapter 30: Ragazza
Chapter 31: Handshake
Chapter 33: Superpowers
Chapter 34: Librarian
Chapter 35: Sexy thing
Chapter 36: Bruise
Chapter 37: Badass
Chapter 38: Cheese
Chapter 39: Pistachio
Chapter 40: Jealous
Chapter 41: Ring
Chapter 42: Tortilla
Chapter 43: Foul
Chapter 44: Reese
Chapter 45: Kill
Chapter 46: Juvy
Chapter 47: Lazy
Chapter 48: Cracked
Chapter 49: Butterfly
Chapter 50: Journal
Epilogue (I)
Epilogue (II)
Epilogue (III)
AUTHOR'S NOTE
BONUS CHAPTER
SPIN-OFF

Chapter 32: 240296

32.3K 1.2K 387
By mchattin

The answer that I'd been waiting for so long.

He was falling in love with me.

I thought I didn't want to hear those words, that I wasn't ready to let my feelings out. But the truth was, I felt like the heaviness in my heart had gone away. It became so light that I thought it was gonna jump out of my chest. I felt like I could stare into his eyes and had no doubts about him. All those 'what if's fading. A feeling of joy ran through my system. I couldn't describe what I felt for him, but I wanted to be with him, I wanted to make him happy, to see him smile. Because that smile was the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen.

I thought I wasn't ready for this. As I always said, I felt too messed up to be with anyone. But when he said those words, everything seemed clearer. I didn't want us to be friends, I wanted something more. I wanted it all.

My eyes were searching his, as I tried to find the right words to say. I opened my mouth to say something but I closed it again. I was in pure shock. He might had been waiting for a long time, because he let out a scoff, a bitter one, turned around and walked away.

I couldn't let him go. I wanted this just as much as him.

Run after him, you idiot!

I went after him and grabbed his arm. "Ace, wait." He turned around and we locked eyes. He raised his eyebrows for me to talk. He looked tired.

"I-"

"What, Martina? How do you feel about me? Tell me!" He said looking defeated.

"I-" I looked around and then glanced up at him again. "I feel the same way about you."

Best fucking feeling in the world.

If I thought my heart felt light when he told me that before, now I felt like I could fly.

He stared at me for what felt like ages. His eyes moving eagerly as they searched my face. He then glanced down at my lips and grabbed my face hard, crushing his lips against mine. I felt light headed, like I wasn't inside my body and I was just looking at myself from the outside. He lowered his hands to my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our kiss deepened as our breathing did too.

He pulled apart and breathed heavily against my lips. Our foreheads together. "Martina."

"Yes?" I asked opening my eyes and looking into his.

He said nothing. He took me by the hand and guided me towards the hotel. We walked in silence. His thumb rubbing the back of my hand. He lowered his pace when we arrived at the hotel. We took the elevator and I glanced at myself in the mirror. I looked ridiculous with Ace's jacket. My lips were now completely clear of the red lipstick and my hair was a little messy. I glanced at Ace and he was staring at me with determination. He was leaned over the wall and I was just in the middle. Our fingers so close they almost touched. His hair was messier than mine, since I ran my hands through it so many times.

He licked his lips and looked down, almost a little embarrassed before giving me a smile, wrinkles appearing in his eyes.

Aw. Just aw.

I smiled at him too. We got out and walked through the hallway in silence. Just the sound of my heels tapping against the floor. He stopped in front of a door and turned around to face me. He leaned down, his face just a few inches away from mine. So close. I closed my eyes, parting my lips. Then I felt his hand in the jacket's pocket. He pulled away and I opened my eyes slowly. I saw him looking at me amusedly and he raised his hand up to my face.

"You had the room key." He said lowly.

"Right." I laughed nervously. "The key."

He smirked and turned around to open the door. He let me walk in first and he followed me, closing the door behind him. He inserted the key and he turned on a little lamp in the corner of the room.

The room was huge. It was way bigger than the girls'. It didn't have much things though, just a king sized bed, a big TV and a little couch. But the view was incredible. It had a little balcony that opened to one of the big gardens in this hotel. I went towards it and opened the glass door to get out. It had a small table and two chairs. The cool air wasn't the only thing making me shiver. Ace's fingers behind me, stroked my waist and my stomach. I felt his hot breath on my neck.

"The view is beautiful." I whispered. My voice came out shaky. I didn't know why but I felt nervous.

"Yes, it is." He whispered too and gave a kiss on the crook of my neck. His hands ran up my body until they came to my shoulders and began taking off the jacket. He slid it down my arms and took it with one hand. He then grabbed my hand gently, making me turn around. My fingers were trembling and he squeezed my hand in reassurance. "Come inside."

He stepped backwards and walked in. I followed him and he closed the door. My body warmed up instantly. He approached me and I locked eyes with him. He drove his hand to my face, his thumb tracing the edges of my lips. He looked nervous too, I could see it in his eyes. Like he was unsure. He bit the corner of his mouth and inhaled deeply through his nose. He then licked his lips and I stared at them as he did.

"It might sound cheesy, but-" he bit his lower lip before he kept going, "I wanna make love to you."

He said the last part quickly, as if he was afraid of what would be my answer.

My head nodded unconsciously. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine, his tongue gently pushing against my mouh. My lips slowly curling up into a smile while we kissed. He smiled as he felt it too and kept on kissing me.

His hand came up to my shoulder, his fingers caressing my skin, slowly sliding down one of the straps of my dress. He pulled away and his eyes met mine for a few seconds. His face was just lit up by the little lamp in the corner and the moonlight that came from the window. He raised his other hand and did the same with my other strand, giving me chills as he touched my collarbone.

He unzipped my dress, his eyes lingering on my body and slid it down to the floor. He took a deep breath as he saw I was not wearing a bra. His gaze made my nipples harden.

He crouched down, his hands sliding down my bare butt due to my thong and down my legs. He stopped at my feet and took off my heels gently. I put my feet on the floor. When he got up I needed to tilt my head even higher to gaze him.

"Fucking beautiful." He whispered. He then grabbed me by the waist and pulled me against him, crashing our lips together. He guided me towards the bed and sat me down on the edge. He then began taking off his clothes. He took off his bow tie and the vest. Then he unbottoned his shirt, slowly, making me more and more desperate as I waited for him in the bed. His muscles appearing under the shirt, making my hormones go crazy. He unbuckled his belt and slid down his pants, kicking off his shoes as he did so. He took his socks and finally, came towards me. He leaned down and kissed me, making my body move backwards and lay down on the bed.

His hands carresed every part of me, from my legs, to my breasts. His lips down my neck, my collarbone and my nipples. He sucked and nibbled my breast, giving me the familiar hickey he liked so much. My hands wandered down his back and went up to his neck, stroking his hair and pulling it for him to be even closer. He then pressed our bodies together as his hand slid between my thighs. His fingers slowly coming up. He slid his fingers over my underwear just once, making me let out a moan.

He pulled apart from our kiss and sat on his knees. His hands took my thong and began sliding it down my legs, slowly, tracing kisses down my skin as he did so. He slightly opened my legs grabbing me by my unkles, and began to come up again. Kissing both of my legs. He kissed my inner thighs and glanced up at me. He gave me a little smile that melt my heart, and opened my legs a little bit more to kiss my sweet spot. It was a gentle kiss and when he pulled apart, I thought I could faint. I needed him to keep on kissing me.

Every part of me.

He bent down again and this time licked my clit, slowly running down my core with his tongue. I let out a loud moan as he continued licking in circles, softly, making my back arch. My hands on his hair and his hands sliding up to touch my breasts. He pinched my nipples as his tongue kept on discovering every single part on my insides. He pulled apart and sat on his knees again. He then began sliding down his boxers. His eyes locked with mine. I wanted to bring my arms forward and put them down myself. But I was paralyzed, admiring his body.

He took them off and I could see his erection as he leaned down and pressed his body against mine. I could feel his hardness on my inner thighs, tickling me as he moved. His lips found mine again and one of his hands cupped my cheek. He did everything with so much tenderness, with so much... Love.

He caressed my hair and slid his hand down my body, slightly stroking one of my nipples and my clit. He then took his length and began to rub it against my core. My desire for him grew momentarily.

"Ace." I moaned and breathed hard. I was pleading him, I needed him inside me.

He then stopped my torture and entered me slowly. His mouth parting slightly as he groaned, his hot breath against my lips. I grabbed his head and pulled him towards me, crashing our lips together. I moaned and he began the sweet movement of thrusting my inner walls. His lips went to my ear and bit my earlobe.

"Holy fuck, Martina." He looked at me again, his elbows on either side of my body as his hands removed the locks of hair from my face. He leaned down and brushed my lips with his, looking into my eyes right after. "You're beautiful."

My heart wanted to jump out of my chest. I breathed hard as his hips started to move faster, his eyes not leaving mine. I closed my eyes slowly letting my body be carried away. His lips lowered and found mine again, biting and licking them. He moved faster and my walls contracted against him. A sudden wave of pleasure capturing my body. My back arched as I let out a loud moan and digged my nails into his back.

"Ace."

A few moments later, he let out a groan agaisnt my lips, his legs shaking. He collapsed on top of me and my fingers stroked his back softly. I felt the heat running down my inner thighs. His lips gave little kisses on the crook of my neck. He sat up on his elbows again and his eyes searched mine. He caressed my face and brushed his lips against mine.

"Seriously," he whispered again into my lips, and kissed them briefly, "you don't know", he pressed his lips against mine again, "how beautiful you are." He gave me a one last kiss, this time longer and I couldn't help but smile against them.

"If you keep saying that, I might start to believe it." I laughed. He stared into my eyes, his expression serious.

He then bent down and traced kisses all along my body. "Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful." I laughed as he kept on kissing my body, every single word sinking into my heart. "Bellissima." He said one last time.

God, that sexy accent.

Having sex with someone you just met was fun, exciting. But making love with someone you truly had feelings for, was from another world. I felt like I couldn't be any happier than I was at that moment.

We went to the shower afterwards, and showered together in that amazing bathroom. When we got out, he came with two matching white robes and we put them on. I put a towel over my hair and he took a picture in the mirror as we brushed our teeth. I couldn't suppress the smile in my face.

I blow dried my hair a little bit and then went to the bed. He was trying to find something to watch on TV. I lay down on the bed and watched him as he sat down at the edge of the bed. He put on a movie that had already started and stood up to change into his clothes. He put on some sweats, nothing underneath and grabbed a small towel and went to the bathroom. I remained with the robe on because I hadn't brought more clothes to change into.

He could have told me before, I know.

His phone vibrated on the bedside table.

"Ace, your phone!" I yelled glancing at the screen. "Sorry, it's only a text!" I chuckled realising it.

He came from the bathroom rubbing his hair with the small towel. "Read it."

"Are you serious?" I asked incredulously. 

"Yeah, read it."

I looked at the screen. "Mhm. It has a code."

"It's my birthday." He said distractedly glancing at the TV.

"I don't know when your birthday is." I said pursing my lips.

He let the towel on the couch and looked at me shaking his head. "You're such a bad girlf-" he cut him off quickly before finishing the sentence. "240296."

I tried to avoid what just happened and joked. "I'll remember to send you some flowers." He chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"It's your mom." I said reading the text. He lay down next to me and read the text. He narrowed his eyes as he did, he looked tired. When he read it, he lay down again and he wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his head on my chest. I began stroking his hair with my free hand.

"Say that we're already in our room." He said watching the movie, his eyes blinking slowly every once in a while.

"We?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said yawning. "My mom booked this room for the two of us."

"Okay." I said firmly but internally blushing. I replied the text and let the phone beside me. My head was leaned down on a pillow so I could see Ace's body. He was curled up, wrapped around me and his breathing became more and more heavy.

"Ace?" I whispered, but I realized he fell asleep.

I took his phone so I could see his face. I unlocked it and put on the camera, to see our reflection. His lips were slightly parted as he breathed. He looked like a kid hugging me like that. I decided to take a picture of that moment. I gave a kiss on the top of his head, my hand still stroking his hair, and I took the picture.

I glanced at it and smiled. I was about to let the phone beside me again, when I got really curious about all the pictures he took of me before. I decided that a little glance couldn't do any harm to anyone.

I went through his camera pictures and began to look at them. The two first ones where obviously the one I did in the bed and the one in which we were brushing our teeth.

Then there were some more of the wedding: me trying to do the handshake with Claudia, me dancing with his sisters. I realized there were lots of pictures of me. Lots of them were a zoom in of my face. Of me laughing, drinking, or frowning thinking about something.

There were also pictures of the barbecue. I had his cap on my head and played with Renzo. I saw the one he took after we showered too. But then what surprised me is that there were pictures of me at the library. How the hell did he manage to take them without me noticing it? There were also pictures of me sleeping in my bed, naked, but covered with my sheets. They were obviously from the weekend of Sarah's birthday, I hadn't slept with him in my bed another time. At least, naked.

I really didn't know he had so many of them. I wondered what crossed his mind when he took them. If he thought one day I would see them, if he planned on showing them to me. I don't know if I should feel intimidated, but it didn't feel weird, for some reason I felt... Loved. Like I was important to someone. I'd never had anyone paying me so much attention, trying to know every single detail of myself. Anyone who would care about me so much. And it felt great. I wanted to make him happy, for him to know I cared about him too.

I gave a last glance at his phone, debating if I should do what I was thinking or not. I finally decided to do it, sending our last picture to my phone and putting it as my lock screen. I blushed just thinking what could he possibly say if he saw it.

I put our phones away and placed a kiss on the top of Ace's head. I closed my eyes slowly, feeling happy with my life for once and all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally ❤️

Thoughts about this chapter?

Thank you for reading! I got about 1.5k reads in less than three days, it's insane, thank you so much!

Don't forget to vote and let me know what you think in the comments! I'd love to know your opinion.

Also thank you so much for the people who actually take a second to vote, I really appreciate it❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 176 29
Jamie a High school girl faces problems even getting raped. Through a drunk abusive dad and feeling guilty of her mom's death but,on the outside Jami...
1.5K 96 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
168 30 28
The first year of college is a learning experience in and out of the classroom, as Fran is quickly finding. Her relationship with sultry Greek Conn h...
7.6K 282 44
Book I of ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ After feeling invisible for so long she finally was seen by the one boy that was supposed to be off limits...