Awakeηiηg Tɧe Daηgeʀ [Dʀαcσ M...

By xXmalfoyloverXx

It seems like an impossible match, a Gryffindor hero and a Slytherin villain, but will they be able to make t... More

Awakening The Danger [Draco Malfoy]
[Chapter two]
[Chapter three]
[Chapter four]
[Chapter Five]
[Chapter six]
[Chapter seven]
[Chapter eight]
[Chapter nine]
[Chapter ten]
[Chapter eleven]
[Chapter twelve]
[Chapter Thirteen]
[Chapter fourteen]
[Chapter Fifteen]
[Chapter sixteen]
[Chapter seventeen]
[Chapter Eighteen]
[Chapter Nineteen]
[Chapter twenty]
[Chapter twenty one]
[Chapter twenty three]
[Chapter twenty four]
[Chapter twenty five]
[Chapter twenty six]
[Chapter twenty seven]
[Chapter twenty eight]
[Chapter twenty nine]
[Chapter Thirty]
[Chapter Thirty one]
[Chapter Thirty two]

[Chapter twenty two]

745 15 5
By xXmalfoyloverXx

I see you have guessed who the stalker is now it's time to explain the story, please enjoy.

_________________________________________________________________________

[Chapter twenty two]

I was not built to brake. I knew that as I lay, almost frozen staring at the worried faces above me that I wasn't built to brake like this, I was stronger than this. A year ago I would of laughed at myself.

“Are you okay!?” Someone called from a distance.

I felt myself nod numbly. The picture which was clutched in one of my clammy hands shifted, someone was trying to take it away from me. I couldn't let them do that for I had gone through this for a reason and I must find out why I was being put through such a trial. This was more than angst from the war I had ripped apart.

“No!” I hissed, suddenly gaining strength as I sat up and stared at my boyfriends who's eye's where brimming with sadness, confusion and love for me. I pulled the picture away from him.

“Miss Wayward please remain still, you hit your head pretty hard”

The picture was forced out of the sight of my three very confused friends and I turned to the Professor. I couldn't let them know yet, I had to find this out for my own sake so that I could finally have peace of mind.

“Grace just-”

“I'm fine” I hissed up at him. I eyed a few other people that were leering a little to closely, they quickly backed of letting me search for the insane man that was trying to break me. He wasn't there. Malfoy was though, he was eyeing my with confusion much like everyone around me then suddenly his facial expression changed. I gasped. Someone blocked my line of vision.

“Lets get you to the hospital wing dear”

I didn't feel safe in the hospital wing and I certainly didn't feel safe in my own skin right now. I had racked my brains for three hours trying to work out what was happening, why it was happening and why him? Had I done something far worse than the war? Who knows...

I had told my friends to go to the common room and wait for me, they threw many objections in and I swear Oliver was going to chain himself to my legs in hopes I wouldn't fall out of sight. I didn't need that right now and especially not the emotional outbursts from him. I knew they were scared for me but I had to keep in a robotic kind of state because if I didn't I would probably be crawling up the walls.

You have to be careful now Grace, he's far dangerous than anyone gives him credit for. It all makes sense now, the way he would stare at you, the time he pushed you up against the wall and screamed insanity into your head, the artistic pictures that only he of high class could probably draw...it all makes sense...the initials prove it.

I felt a tear slide down my cheek but I stubbornly wiped it away. It wouldn't do! Not now, not ever! I had cried so much these past weeks I was sick to death of it.

Pushing off from the bed once the nurse was done with me (she told me it was due to the lack of sugar in my blood which was a blatant lie because she couldn't find the real cause) and I headed for the door. I kept an eye out for him on my very slow walk to my common room. I was only past the moving stairs when I sensed I wasn't alone anymore.

I felt a whimper crawl up my throat but I carried on walking. Step, step, step.

I heard a scuffle of a shoe from behind me, before you could say Merlin I was facing him. I had never seen anything like that in his bottom less eyes, there were brimming with rage, insanity, intelligence and-

I couldn't quiet think what the last emotion was...I didn't dare to. I bit my lip now, trying to fight back a scream that was sure to arouse my fellow students. I didn't know why I didn't want them to come to my rescue.

He walked towards me, is steps deadly as I calmly assessed him. I could be brave I just had too show him he couldn't scare me, especially a Slytherin. I straightened up my back, flipped my long hair and fixed him with a glare that could match Malfoy's.

“Evening Grace”

“Hello” I replied eerily.

He smirked at me. His eye's twinkled furiously under the candle lit corridor only scaring me more.

“Did you like my picture?”

My stomach clenched painfully and I had to stop myself from being sick. How could he be so evil? I was utterly disgusted. Even though I had worked it out hours ago who he was I still couldn't of prepared myself for this.

“No” I whimpered.

He took a step towards me and I took a step back. I saw his hand twitch at how disgusted I found him. Oh he didn't like that. He was probably fantasising on how to kill-

“But why? I personally thought there where beautiful much like there model” he took another step closer, to close to be precise. I almost tripped as I backed away.

“I barely know you...why?” I whispered as I hit a wall.

He knows you Grace, shh now.

“Yes you do!” he screamed suddenly grabbing my arms and digging his hands into my flesh. “I know you! Yes you do! So that means you know me, why are you denying this Grace when you know what special bond we have, we love each-”

“No! Don't you even dare! No, please Nott your sick you don't know what your talking about”

I watched his face contort. He bit his lip in frustration, scrunched his hands against my shoulders in pure anger and I knew then I was going to suffer at his crazed hands. He pushed himself upon me, forced his lips upon mine and moved his hands into my hair.

I did as all good girls do. I kneed him right in the family jewels!

He broke from me, panting for air, grasping himself trying to soothe the pain but a need for reassurance in his eye's.

“I'm the only one who will ever get you! Oliver wont! For fuck sakes Malfoy wont, you just cant see it because of what house I'm in. I love you Grace, you love me so stop pretending”

“No...your confused...sick Nott”

“I watched you everyday, I watched you smile at everyone but me...and when I saw your face when I sent you my first note I knew it was true love” he jumped up and embraced me in the coldest hug I had ever received. I screamed, thrashed against him and did everything possible to get away but it wasn't any use. I was to dainty and fragile.

He hit me across the cheek. I feel back into the wall and screamed out in pure pain.

Please! If there's anyone out there who can-

“I'll do anything for you! I would even give up my soul for you Grace!” he screamed down at me.

“Leave me alone” I cried. “You sick bastard” I tried to crawl away but it just wasn't meant to be.

“I'm I sick because I love you?” he asked as he grabbed my hair, pulled me up and forced me to look him in his eyes. I would never forget his eyes, they would haunt my dreams forever.

“P-please just let me go” I whispered. As I stared in his eye's I tried to find my wand, I knew it was in my robe somewhere if only I could get to it.

“I cant let you go...ever, you should know that Grace” he pleaded with me, his hands pulling desperatley..

My hands felt the wooden tip, the snaked down and yanked it from my robes. My mind was a whirl of terror so I wasn't surprised when a spell fell from my mouth that I didn't want to cast.

“Olbliviate!” I watched as a daze washed over him, he grip slackened on my hair and he slumped to the ground. I stood standing above him, my ragged breathing the only thing keeping my from fainting again.

I began to cry.

“Wayward! Oh fuck” Malfoy was running towards me, his wand clutched tight in his pale hands.

Too late Malfoy.

Even though it was him, him that I hated with a burning passion I still launched myself at him, threw my arms around his waist and cried into his shoulder. It was odd how every time I needed a shoulder to cry on he was that shoulder...of all people.

“Uh....Shh?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 0 12
What's going to happen this year, what new adventures will we face. Will Draco and I make it through the year?
327K 7.2K 27
Ava Potter is in Gryffindor. She is pretty much a girl version of Harry. Until she meets Harrys enemy Draco. Will it work between them or will Draco...
280 3 18
When Draco Malfoy's strained relationship with his father is taken to the next level, he's faced with a difficult and infuriating decision to make...
12.6K 592 25
Note: I don't own Harry Potter or anyone of the original characters. What would happen is Snape made Draco work with Harry. What would happen is Harr...