[Chapter Eighteen]

My amazing fans! thank you *jumps up and down* thank you so much for all of your comments, it's amazing coming home from a horrible day and seeing your awesome comments!

__________________________________________________________________

[Chapter Eighteen]

This was never supposed to happen. The way I felt in this moment of madness was truly indescribable. Our lips had connected in a way they weren't supposed to. Malfoy and I where never even supposed to talk. I was with Oliver.

It won't ever stop...that feeling. Your trapped in it.

I just couldn't pull myself away from him. Had it been the fact that I was so scared I was looking for anyone to comfort me, soothe me of all my worries and correct me to the person I was before? I wasn't too sure.

Slowly though, I saw what had happened. Enemies had become something, pain had been spurted out in-between and the only way to survive the mess was to help each other step out of it.

I pulled myself physically and emotionally from him. I slapped him hard around the face.

“Dont.you.ever.do.that.again.you.filthy.ferret!” The look of pure rage in his eye's had told me he hadn't meant for this to happen either but my act of violence hid my embarrassment. This was disgusting. Never supposed to happen. Against everything we stood for. We where enemies. I hated him. He hated me.

“I-did not do anything! You tricked me!” he spluttered, covering his red cheek.

Yes you can have that, if that makes this a little more easier to deal with then you can have that. I felt like I was going to be sick. The guilt from what I had done felt like a hammer being smacked over, over and over again on my skull. I wanted him to look me in the eye's, intense hatred and tell me he wished I'd die.

I waited.

“It didn't happen” I concluded wistfully, ignoring his eye's and settling for his shoulder.

“No your right, for once” he hit back, his voice full of danger now that I suddenly felt scared of him. “And Wayward ever hit me again and I'll make sure your in a box before my cheeks redden” he pushed me then, to hide his own embarrassment and sneered as I hit the muddy ground.

I didn't care that it was all over my clothes. I looked at his shins, trying to hide the confusion and tears from him. Had I imagined he was the first one to engage the kiss? Yes I must have. Oh what a stupid girl! I just needed someone to help me.

SO YOU PICKED MALFOY!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? THINK ABOUT OLIVER!

That was all I was thinking about right now. How could I look him in the eye now? I wasn't the type to cheat and brush it off like nothing had happened. I was sensible...right?

Oh your going to tell him you kissed Malfoy? The enemy? Be real.

Yes know one in there right mind would believe what had happened. It went against nature at this school...I was seeing why. I had gone crazy for three seconds.

Malfoy hadn't spoke but I knew by the way his legs shook he was mad, fuming to be precise but I hadn't the courage to look up at him so instead I bit my lip to stop myself from crying.

“Don't even bother telling your boyfriend about this either” he spat coldly. I nodded, a tear had slipped from my eye as I pictured Oliver's face. “Your pathetic”

I would of hit back but I just couldn't will the words from my mouth, it was so damn annoying how paralysed I felt. He moved quickly away from me.

I watched him go, my eye's filling up, my mouth hurting from the strain of holding my sobs in until he was out of sight. I cried, hit the ground as hard as I could and cried again. I had surrendered to him, took the embarrassment only to have it intensified. I felt worthless. I was worthless.