[Chapter nine]

Hello! :) How are you all today? doing good I hope... it's been amazing hearing all your possitve feedback! Enjoy!!

________________________________________________________________________

[Chapter nine]

The walk to her office was painful. Everyone was moaning about how there uniforms where sticking to them in awkward places and how the smell...oh for Merlins sake it was disgusting! Oh and Malfoy would not shut up moaning about how this was all my fault and that-

Yeah well I not get into it. It hurt when he called me ugly, I'm not one of those girls who have that much confidence to just brush it off. It really hurt. I was never the type of girl to be happy with the way she looked but I wasn't the type of girl to hide it behind a cake of make up. I glanced at him from the corner of my eye and flinched. Yeah he was pretty intimidating.

Soon, too soon we where at her office. The door was wide open and we slowly began to file in. I looked around amazed, the whole room had been stretched, there was a huge circle of chairs for us to sit down. I took a seat next to Leona, I watched lazily as the rest of my class took seats and almost screamed when the only person left standing was a slightly dazed Malfoy. I looked at the seat next to me, back at him and cringed into Leona.

Malfoy looked as if he was having an internal battle with himself, he stepped towards me but stopped. I bit my lip trying to look away from him. He shook his head angrily, balled his fists and walked towards me.

Urgh did someone order ferret?

I tried my best to ignore the look of pure disgust as he gingerly sat next to me, the tension though was unbearable. I had the urge to reach out and whack him up side the head. I sat on my hands. I didn't need another reason for him to have a vendetta against me. The room buzzed with a nervous chatter as I tried to busy myself with someone else to look at.

“Oh god we look terrible!” One of the Patil twins cried. Honestly it didn't look that bad...

Malfoy snickered next to me. I ignored him.

“Please be quiet!” Professor McGonagall yelled as she stormed into the room, her posture stiff and angry as she assessed each one of us with her beady eye's. She stepped into the middle of the circle, everyone seemed to shrink into there chairs.

“It has come to mine and many of the other Professors attention that there seems to be something going on between your houses, today clearly proves this theory of ours so I'm going to be lenient as to let the key participants of this 'war' own up to spare the majority of punishment”

I looked around the class and gulped. I was in for it now, could I trust both houses not to rat me out? no...I couldn't. Well Gryffindor wouldn't rat me out but Slytherin...I blushed. I was surely to be excluded.

I felt eye's on my face. My hands began to shake as the time ticked. Her eye's of patients where wearing thin on us all. Everyone was a fidgeting mess as we thought desperately what to do. If one of us didn't own up to this mess then we would all be in for a gruelling punishment and could I deal with the stress of that? No I was brave just like Godrick Gryffindor and sometimes to be brave you had to own up and take what's rightly yours...the punishment.

I shifted forward in my seat, ready to clear my throat when Malfoy rudely stabbed my toes with the heel of his shoes. I bit back a yelp, turned to find him glaring down at me.

“No? Well I truly am disappointed in you all. I shall talk to Professor Snape about what Punishment shall fit you all but hear me loud and clearly we will find out what's going on here, you have been warned, either stop this now or suffer”