[Chapter eight]

This is extra long for you guys! I really hope you enjoy this next chapter, I got a real good laugh out of writing it...you also start to see Draco and Grace talk a little more...or should I say insult.

_______________________________________________________________________

[Chapter eight]

[Draco Malfoy P.O.V]

I pulled my tie on, the green and silver beaming proudly up at me as I fixed it. Today was the day, no going back now. I smirked. This war had started because that stupid Gryffindor got mouthy, if he would have been a good little boy like the rest of his class mates we might have been easy on him....might that is. I pulled on my robe and inspected it.

Looking good as ever Malfoy.

This war had become very important to me, for years Slytherin had been in Gryffindor's shadow as they always managed to win things. I hated it. Slytherin where much better then all of of them! We would get our chance to make other see it too.

Rushing from my dorm Blaise was instantly at my side.

“All set up Draco, you'll be standing behind them when It happens but remember to only say the spell once...or we will all be hairless.” He mumbled, his hands in his pockets...I could tell he was nervous, Blaise didn't like things not going exactly as planned.

“Yes yes” I said.

“Oi Malfoy hurry up class starts in 10 minutes!” Theodore called to us as we walked down the steps into the common room.

I rolled my eye's at him. I spotted my 'friend' Parkinson sat in one of the comfy arm chairs, he bright pink hair making me wrinkle my nose in disgust.

“Come on Parkinson I have a job for you!” I barked. Parkinson looked up at me, she blushed, brushed her self down and followed us out of the common room.

[Grace's P.O.V]

We all walked down, not so eager to get to our next lesson with the Slytherins. There was bound to be trouble I could just feel it. I bit my lip in hope of calming my nerves. Leona was a jittering mess, every sound she would turn around, squeak and then blush when she realised no one was there. Harry Potter was too busy day dreaming. Ron Weasley looked excited. Hermoine Granger kept huffing and complaining how Gryffindor was going down the toilet. The Patil twins where talking excitedly about something annoying me when they gasped and squealed. Dean Thomas was clutching something tightly in his hands, something I wasn't allowed to see.

Everything seemed to surreal. I seemed like the only one who was actually regretting fighting with the Slytherins, yeah they where bastards, liked to pick on everyone but there own side, liked to cheat, loved them selfs and such but this was getting too much. Half of Gryffindor was in the hospital wing. Madame Pomfrey wasn't best to pleased and the teachers where getting suspicious. Well who wouldn't when Coran Mcglaggen was rushed into the hospital wing with snails coming out of his nose....ergh.

My feet soon found themselves inside the Herboligy class room. The Gryffindor's had arrived first. We all quietly took our usual seats at the front, thus making us all uneasy but we soldiered on. I was just about to ask Leona something when I spotted Draco Malfoy, his usual smirk plastered on his face as he elegantly swept into the classroom, taking a seat behind the twins.

“Something doesn't feel right...” I mumbled as I watched the rest of them file in.

“I know what you mean...” Leona gaped at them too.

“Got your wand?” I whispered. Leona looked at me, her eye's wide with realisation. She nodded.

“You?” she whispered right back.