[Chapter twenty two]

I see you have guessed who the stalker is now it's time to explain the story, please enjoy.

_________________________________________________________________________

[Chapter twenty two]

I was not built to brake. I knew that as I lay, almost frozen staring at the worried faces above me that I wasn't built to brake like this, I was stronger than this. A year ago I would of laughed at myself.

“Are you okay!?” Someone called from a distance.

I felt myself nod numbly. The picture which was clutched in one of my clammy hands shifted, someone was trying to take it away from me. I couldn't let them do that for I had gone through this for a reason and I must find out why I was being put through such a trial. This was more than angst from the war I had ripped apart.

“No!” I hissed, suddenly gaining strength as I sat up and stared at my boyfriends who's eye's where brimming with sadness, confusion and love for me. I pulled the picture away from him.

“Miss Wayward please remain still, you hit your head pretty hard”

The picture was forced out of the sight of my three very confused friends and I turned to the Professor. I couldn't let them know yet, I had to find this out for my own sake so that I could finally have peace of mind.

“Grace just-”

“I'm fine” I hissed up at him. I eyed a few other people that were leering a little to closely, they quickly backed of letting me search for the insane man that was trying to break me. He wasn't there. Malfoy was though, he was eyeing my with confusion much like everyone around me then suddenly his facial expression changed. I gasped. Someone blocked my line of vision.

“Lets get you to the hospital wing dear”

I didn't feel safe in the hospital wing and I certainly didn't feel safe in my own skin right now. I had racked my brains for three hours trying to work out what was happening, why it was happening and why him? Had I done something far worse than the war? Who knows...

I had told my friends to go to the common room and wait for me, they threw many objections in and I swear Oliver was going to chain himself to my legs in hopes I wouldn't fall out of sight. I didn't need that right now and especially not the emotional outbursts from him. I knew they were scared for me but I had to keep in a robotic kind of state because if I didn't I would probably be crawling up the walls.

You have to be careful now Grace, he's far dangerous than anyone gives him credit for. It all makes sense now, the way he would stare at you, the time he pushed you up against the wall and screamed insanity into your head, the artistic pictures that only he of high class could probably draw...it all makes sense...the initials prove it.

I felt a tear slide down my cheek but I stubbornly wiped it away. It wouldn't do! Not now, not ever! I had cried so much these past weeks I was sick to death of it.

Pushing off from the bed once the nurse was done with me (she told me it was due to the lack of sugar in my blood which was a blatant lie because she couldn't find the real cause) and I headed for the door. I kept an eye out for him on my very slow walk to my common room. I was only past the moving stairs when I sensed I wasn't alone anymore.

I felt a whimper crawl up my throat but I carried on walking. Step, step, step.

I heard a scuffle of a shoe from behind me, before you could say Merlin I was facing him. I had never seen anything like that in his bottom less eyes, there were brimming with rage, insanity, intelligence and-