Izuku Midoriya x Reader Onesh...

By lumi11019

I just love this boy so much so I made a book just for him :) Requests are open! I will in fact do: Lemon �... More

Requests board [Closed] 💜
[1] Unexpected Heat | Lemon 🍋
[2] Long Night | Lemon 🍋
[3] Father Material | Fluff ☁
[5] Drunken Nights | Lemon 🍋
[6] Wanted or not? | Lemon 🍋
A/n | I'm so sorry
[7] Mix Baths | Lemon 🍋
🎉Happy birthday!!🎉
Hello!

[4] Memories | Lime 🍈

5.5K 99 187
By lumi11019

I'm here with a lime this time. I just wanted to take a break from lemons, but don't worry. I'm pretty sure the next one will be a lemon (for all you thirsty people out there 👀). Well enjoy!!

-----------------------------

Memories

-

Izuku Midoriya x Kinda Forward!Reader

-

Normal P.o.v

Y/n was sitting in class taking notes. Mr Aizawa thought today the class should sit inside and learn a few 'little' notes about hero history. Well these 'little' weren't so little. So far Y/n took over 10 pages of notes. Even her hand started to cramp.

Y/n was over the top with note taking. At her old school people considered her a teacher pet, from all the good grades she would get. But she didn't care about the grades, she only cared to get a special someone. A adorable green haired boy. Sure, no one else notice the way he shined.

But you did, you were always there, helping and falling in love.

--Flash back--

"S-stop! P-please kacchan!" a little boy cried out on the floor. A explosive ash-blond treating the little poor boy. Suddenly a H/c girl show up from no where. "K-katsuki! Stop hurt Zu-kun!", She yelled. Tears forming in her eyes from seeing Her beloved crush hurting on the floor crying.

Y/n's P.o.v

"But he'll never be a hero. A hero is supposed to be strong. He is just a weak little quirkless baby!", he chuckled a bit. I clenched my fist walking walking up to him. I raised my hand in the air, quickly bringing it down across his face.

"Shut up! Just because he wasn't gifted with a quirk doesn't mean he isn't any less special as you! As least he'll have a bigger heart than you as a hero!", I screamed at Bakagou. The tears fell from my eyes. I looked behind me to see Izuku with a amazed look on his face, but his eyes filled with tears that seemed to stop falling. I smiled at him before turning back to Katsuki.

"And I know he'll be the best there ever was. Because something in my heart telling me he will be better than you ever will!", I said finishing my out-burst of rage. I turned away from him. And ran to Izuku.

"A-are you okay?", I said softy with a blush slowly creeping onto my face. He nodded. "Good!", I said offering him my hand. He took it using it to stand up. I smiled at him, I brought closer to me and kissed his cheek. "I'm Y/n! I hope we could become friends in the future. Well bye Zu-kun!", I said before before running off. I ran and hid behind a tree. Blushing, I slid down the tree. I smiled to myself. Replaying what happened over and over again in my head.

--End of Flash back--

I never forgot that moment. And I always cherish it. But to this day I never talked to him. I was always too scared and nervous to talk to him. Not after what I did. I kissed his cheek! Why? I have no idea.

But it was just too embarrassing to face him. Every time he tried to say anything to me, I would always could come up with a excuse to leave. I have always felt bad about too. Especially since we were always in the same class since then.

But now it would be to awkward to interact with him. Why am I such a jumble of nerves around him.

I fliched when I saw him move. I quickly look back down towards my notes. Trying to remove my blush of embarrassment off my face. A quick tap to my desk made me jump. I looked up to meet his beauiful emerald eyes. "Y-y/n Do you have a pencil?", He asked in the cutest of voices. I nodded and starting fumbling around with the insides of my bag.

I found what I was looking for, I quickly pulled my hand out of the bag and gave it to him.

Normal P.o.v

But little did Y/n know as she pulled a pencil out of her bag her notebook fell onto the floor. She nervously gave it it him, with a quick smile before getting back to her notes.

Y/n's P.o.v

I looked down at my notes. Then a loud bell rang, signalling that class was over. I grabbed my bag and left the classroom rushing to my special spot as fast as I could. The cherry tree behind the school, my destination.

Izuku's P.o.v

There she went again, always leaving first. She was so pretty and talented. Every since the day she saved me, I may or not have formed a crush on her. Well scratch that, a huge crush on her. I just always admired her, the way she was so confident and strong. I can't help this feeling inside me. But I know for a fact she doesn't like me. He always tries to get away from me or leave every time I try to talk to her.

Sighed grabbed my grabbing my bag getting ready to leave. But something caught my attention, a F/C notebook. With the name of Y/n L/n scribbled on top of it. Curious me went and picked it up. It wouldn't hurt if I took a peek at the first page right? I flipped the cover over to see words on the first page containing 'Y/n's drawings'. Oh she draws. I flipped threw it to see pages full of amazing drawing of random things. But nonetheless the all were very detailed. I flipped the next page to see.. myself? It was a picture of the back of me, from the seat behind me.

She drew me when we were in class. I felt honored. And kinda happy she noticed me. A mad blush tinted my freckled cheeks. Now I was on a mission to return it to her. I put it in my bag and lefted to find her.

Y/n's P.o.v

I turned the corner to see a beautiful tree. I smiled to myself. I went and sat against the tree which I call Hanaki. The tree was perfect against my back, and I love the scenery it gives when the petals fall around me. It's just so calming. I reached into my bag, trying to grab my special notebook. I furrowed my eyebrows, I couldn't find it.

Maybe I left it at home or something. I must not think the worst of things like always. If someone ever went in there I'd be done for. I think i would drop dead of embarrassment. I sucked in a long breath trying to calm my worried mind. I leaned back into the tree counting the petals that fall.

A touch to my shoulder scared me half to death. I turned my head to meet familiar green glossy eyes. "O-oh my gosh Midoriya you scared me.", I said blush forming on my face. I watched his face form a tiny frown from calling him by his last name. "Oh I'm sorry a-about that", Izuku said scratching the back oh his neck. "S-so did you need something?", I said in a semi-quiet voice.

"Actually yes, you dropped your notebook", he said pulling the book out of his bag and held it out to me. Panic started to set in me. I quickly took it, but he started to walk away. I got up grabbing his wrist. "D-don't tell me you l-look in i-it?, I said a mad blush covered my face.

Izuku P.o.v

I looked down at her current state. The look on her face shook (S H O O K) my world. A piece of hair was tucked behind her ear. Her eyes filling up with a little of tears. Her cheeks painted with red and light pink. And don't forget her small hand wrapped around my wrist. She was being so freaking adorable right now, my faint heart can't take this. I bet my face was flushed with all kinds of beet red.

"Y-yes I peeked at it", I said giving her the truth. The tears from her eyes fell. "This all kinds of embarrassing..Im so sorry for drawing wi-without y-your permission M-midoriya", She said it so formal. But I could tell her was anything but formal right now. "You want to know something?", I said grabbing her cheek and wiping away her tears.

She looked up at me in confusion. "Your drawings look really good, and maybe you..c-could draw me a-again", I said in a shaky voice. I saw her eyes light up. "Y-yeah! Of course anything you want!", Y/n exclaimed with the water in her eyes disappearing. "And yo-you want to know something else?", I said more nervous this time.

She happily nodded her head. " I-i.. Well I like you, I ha-have since the day you saved me. It re-really inspired me. You have always been a hero. A hero t-to me!", I said bringing her into a hug.

Y/n's P.o.v

Those words kickstarted my heart. It felt like I was in a race and I was winning for once. I pulled away form the hug and grabbed Izuku's cheeks. "I really like you too. But I've always thought you would hate me for just kissing your cheek like I did. So I was always to embarrassed to see you nor talk to you. I swear I never meant to hurt your feelings.", I said slowly bring his face closer to mine.

Soon enough we connect out lips. At first it was only the tips of our lips, since we were just testing the waters. We grew into it and fully went into the kiss. It was nothing naughty. It was full on pure. So that's what I thought, but I was urged on but something deep inside me. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me.

This was my first kiss, so i want to make it as special as I can. I pushed him against the tree as we slowly slid down it. I began to play with his bottom lip and sneak my hands in him hair. I heard and felt him moan into the kiss. After hearing that I could help but want more, and don't forget I felt him somewhat growing self underneath me.

I took a chance and grounded on it, he moaned louder this time. That was the reaction I wanted. I pulled away to see his face or whether he wanted to continue this make out session. I opened to meet his shocked greens orbs. "I'm sorry I shouldn't hav- Mphm!", I said before a part of lips cut me off. He pushed his tongue into my mouth.

Which was surprising, is was completely out of character. But I quickly gave in. His hands found my hips, helping me grind onto him. Little mewls of pleasure left our mouths. I would slightly grab into to hair, pulling at it. We slowly but gradually made the kiss more exotic.

Drool was seeping from both the corner of our mouths. The need for more settled in me. A heating sensation grew deep inside me. This is something I've never felt before. The growing heat beneath my skirt. I slowly reached down grabbing one of his hands and placing underneath my shirt. I was itching for attention, I even felt kind of desperate.

He pulled away looking me in the eyes. "Are you sure about th-this?", he said looking at the outline of his hand under my thin school uniform shirt. I nodded grabbing his head closer to mine, linking our lips together. Quickly bringing our tongues into this situation.

His hand nervously reaching upward about to grab one of my breasts. But went a crashing holt when a sudden laugh entered our ears. Me and izuku immediately jumped away from each other fixing our clothes. We stood up walking away from the tree to see our class. "Hey guys what's going on?", I said wiping my lips.

"We are having a class picnic!", Mina said holding out a red and white table cloth. I looked behind her to see all of 1-A spread out on the field. "We were going to invite you guys but we couldn't find you guys any where, which was werid.", she said in a confused at the fact she pointed out.

"Oh yeah w-we were just studying by that tree over there.", I pointed to Hanaki. I looked at Izuku and blushed. "Anyway, c-can we join you guys?", Izuku said. She happily said yes and we went and joined the others in the grass. But then Todoroki leaned other to me and whispered, "I saw you study date from the window, it seemed fun..". I blew a fuse, making my face all different shades of bright red.

------------------------------

Edited: Kinda

I don't know why this took me so long. Oh wait I know, I was too freaking lazy to finish this. Because djsksnsnnsjsn ya know. 😂😂 Why am I like this? Should I make a part 2?

PEACE OUT ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 291 27
This is for the characters that I don't already have books for. Requests are always open. Just message me the details.
602K 7.7K 67
The title. Will do lemons. Will do female character x reader. Most Angst (cause of my shitty love for angst) 🌸 = Fluff 🍋 =Lemon and Smut 💔 = Angst...
231K 1.7K 10
I apologize in advance this was written a long ass time ago and I have grown as a person 😭 Katsuki Bakugou oneshots. Lemon exists here so watch out...