Captive [Eustass Kid x Reader]

Av AbyssCronica

Eustass 'Captain' Kid. The wildest, cruellest pirate of the Worst Generation. You should have known better th... Mer

Day 0 [prologue]
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5 - part one
Day 5 - part two
Day 5 - part three
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6 - part one
PLAGIARISM WARNING
Night 6 - part two
Night 6 [bonus]
Day 7 - part one
Day 7 - part two
Day 8
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 13 [bonus]
Day 14
Night 14
Day 15
Day 16
Night 16
Day 17
Day 18 and 19
Day 20
Day 21
Night 21 and Day 22 - part one
Day 22 - part two
Night 22 [bonus]
Day 23 - part one
Day 23 - part two
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28 [ENDING]
Epilogue
[related series]

Day 24 and 25

18.1K 580 456
Av AbyssCronica

It was still the middle of the night when a harsh grip on your waist woke you up.

You squinted in the darkness as Kid's fingers dug in your skin.

«Oi.» you hissed, trying to make him release his grasp.

The moment you touched him, you felt his body incredibly tense.

A low growl escaped his throat while you rolled on yourself to face him.

He was asleep, but his jaw was cemented in a grimace and his forehead was twitching.

Is he having a nightmare?

You gasped when his fingers dived deeper in your hip.

«Kid.» you called softly, leaning your palm on his pale cheek «Hey, wake up.»

He snarled and you shook him.

«Kid!»

His amber eyes snapped open, and for a second you dreaded his murderous gaze, glowing in the dark. It lasted only an instant, though, then a frown settled in his sharp features.

«What the...»

«A nightmare.» you said, detaching his hand from your waist.

A rivulet of sweat lined his temple as he tried to regain his breath.

Surprising even yourself, your fingers gently wiped it away.

His lost eyes flicked on you and a flash of confusion traversed them.

«It's fine.» you whispered, while your hand slid down the line of his neck «I have them all the time.»

He inhaled deeply.

His muscles were still rigid, and he shuddered when you brushed his scar.

Was he reminiscing about losing an arm...?

Without thinking, you leaned over and placed a light kiss on his shoulder, where the metal met the skin.

«Don't.» he hissed, but he didn't push you away.

His eyes were tightly shut now, forehead wrinkled as he was trying to repress something painful.

Your heart ached at that sight.

I want to slaughter the person who did this to him. Slowly.

And this is so unlike me.

You cupped his face between your hands.

«Whether it was a dream or a memory, it's gone now.»

Kid let out a ragged breath and peered at your from behind some stray locks.

Outside, the storm was still raging.

Unable to keep away for some reason, you placed another kiss on the corner of his mouth, fingers tracing soothing circles on his skin.

Gradually, his breath calmed down.

You kept your ministrations on for a couple of minutes, until he suddenly pushed you on your back and rolled over your body.

Instead of making a move as you expected, however, Kid buried his face between your breasts and lay there.

After the surprise faded, you chuckled.

«Aww, poor Kiddo.»

He grunted and pinched your side, making you jump.

«Shut up.»

Your fingers crawled in his hair, massaging his scalp.

His muscles slowly started to relax.

After a while, his face slid below your bosom and rested on your stomach.

«Are you planning to stay there?»

Kid snorted.

«So what? You sleep on my chest all the time.»

You smiled.

«Fair enough.»

He let out a sigh.

Peeking down at him, you could notice goosebumps running down his neck as you dragged your nails on his skin.

You felt his weight being abandoned over you, but it wasn't a bad feeling. His warmth spread all around, enveloping your figure.

Eventually, his breath became deep and regular, signalling he fell asleep.

You pushed his hair away from his face.

Yes, crazy red monster, rest.

Covering your eyes with one hand, you sneered bitterly.

«What the hell did you do to me, Eustass Captain Kid?»

Kid woke up a few hours later, face leaning on your smooth skin.

He frowned, recalling how it happened.

The nightmare, then your touch, so gentle on a monster like him.

He lifted his head to look at you.

He had to admit it wasn't a bad view to wake up to, with your bare chest raising and lowering in a regular rhythm and your peaceful expression turned to the side.

His morning hardness awakened faster than usual.

Unable to resist the impulse, he leaned over, taking one of your nipple in his mouth, warm tongue rolling over it.

Your expression curled and an airy moan escaped your lips.

Kid smirked against your breast, soon proceeding to kiss and nibble up to your neck, then your ear, his flesh hand caressing your bosom.

«Kiiid...» you whined, dragged out from sleep by his attentions, gasps and moans breaking your voice.

You weakly attempted to push him away, but he just ignored you, nuzzling behind your earlobe.

«C-Calm down, you horny beast. Heh...! My body is still... still sore.»

«But I'm hard!» he pouted, biting the crook of your neck immediately after.

«I can tell.»

You pressed your lips together and your hand trailed down his abs.

His breath got stuck in his throat when you enveloped his shaft in a loose grip.

You started to pleasure him with sloppy movements, enjoying all his little twitches and attempts to suppress any sound after he buried his face in your neck.

To be honest, you wanted him inside you, but all your muscles were screaming in protest.

Your pace increased along with his breath.

When he started to tense up against you, you slowed down.

«W-What the fuck?» he growled, raising his humid eyes on you, a frustrated frown entering his features.

You flashed him a mischievous smile. When he opened his mouth to snarl something else, you playfully rolled your thumb over his tip, forcing him to snap his jaws together to choke back a moan.

You chuckled, but soon gasped as his hand squeezed your breast.

«Payback is gonna be a bitch, birdie.» he blew in your ear.

«I know.»

Deciding you had teased him enough for your own good, you increased the pace again, bringing him back to the edge.

Kid hid his face in your shoulder and grasped your biceps before reaching his climax.

After he released, you kept up with a few lazy strokes until his wave of pleasure faded.

«Hum, I never asked before, but who's in charge to change the sheets here?» you asked.

«The recruits.»

You sneered.

«Poor boys.»

«Maybe that's why they bought like a thousand new stets at John's Dockyard.»

Your sneer turned into a laugh.

«Most likely.»

Kid lifted himself up with a groan and grabbed your arm, tugging you with him.

«Hey!»

With a quick manoeuvre, he made you slide over his shoulders, blocking your wrists and ankles on each side of his neck, like you were a goat.

«Shower.»

«What the...?! Put me down!»

He jumped down the bed and headed to the bathroom.

«Eustass fucking Kid, let me down!» you shouted, managing to free a hand and hooking the corner of his mouth with a finger.

You retracted it just before his teeth bit it off.

«Woha!»

«You know I bite.»

«I swear to god, Eustass, I'll have your head and dick fed to the seakings.»

«Mmh.»

He turned on the water and dropped you in the tub, immediately joining himself and pressing you against the wall with his whole body.

His dark lips bent in a devilish smile as he blocked your wrists over your head.

«And now you better make up for what you did before, birdie, or I'll devour you.»

As a matter of fact, sleeping with the captain meant you couldn't get a real night of rest. But it was okay.

Later that morning, you were limping slightly when you and Kid finally stepped on the deck.

«[Y/N]!!»

A group of pirates instantly gathered around you, while Kid walked away with a snort.

«Are you okay?!»

«Why the hell didn't you come out sooner?»

«Do you have a fucking idea of how you looked like the last time we saw you?!»

«Ah-hem, sorry, sorry.» you offered an apologetic smile, pushing them a little farther.

«"Sorry sorry" won't do!» the Mohican grumbled «Next time you stop breathing, I'm kicking your ass back to life!»

«Well, that's... sweet?» you commented, patting his arm «I'm fine, guys. You don't have to worry about me.»

You let your hair slid over to conceal your flustered face.

«Tell to those idiots.» Wire said, pointing at the railing, where Booka was talking to Heat.

«Oh, yeah.»

You marched towards them.

«Hey, you two!»

They both turned to you and their relieved expressions were soon replaced by confusion at your burning gaze.

«What the fuck were you thinking?!» you barked, planting your fists on your hips once in front of them «Next time I fall in icy waters, you keep your asses on the deck!»

They looked at you then glanced at each other, not sure how to react. Well, Heat, mostly. Booka looked pissed.

«I'm serious.» your voice grew softer «If I'm not strong enough for this sea, I want to go down by myself. No one else has to be dragged with me.»

Booka's anger quivered at those words. After a few seconds, Heat sighed.

He placed a hand on your shoulder and looked at you in the eyes.

«[Y/n], this is not how a pirate crew works.»

You blinked.

«But I–»

«Oh, shut up, girl!» Booka blurted «I'm fucking free to do what I want with my life. If I want to jump after you, I jump after you and you don't have a say on the matter!»

You bit down your lip and swallowed.

«You two are stupid...»

Heat lifted your chin to take a better look.

«Are you okay now?»

«Hum, yeah.»

«Good.» his arm dropped «Don't scare us like that again.»

Booka stomped away, grumbling to himself.

«Cheeky bitch. I'll save you as many times as I want!»

You met Kid as he was getting out of the galley, crumbs of food still adorning his chin.

«Can you handle a lookout shift?» he asked, his brusque demeanour back on.

«Oh, believe me, Eustass Kid: if I can handle you, I can handle the lookout.»

A malicious smile tugged at his lips.

«Good. Then eat, then go to the crow's nest.»

«Fine.»

Your arms brushed together when he passed you.

You entered the galley.

It wasn't a surprise to find Killer there, busy mixing something in a pot.

«Hey.»

He briefly turned to you before going back to his task.

«[Y/n]. How do you feel?»

«I'm fine.»

You grabbed some food from the table and filled a plate for yourself.

Before sitting and eating, though, you hesitated, looking at him.

«Listen, I know you said you don't want to be thanked, but...» you bent your mouth.

He didn't show any reactions to your words, still focused on his work.

«Even if it was all for Kid, in my entire life no one ever did for me all the things you did in the last twenty days. So let me say it at least once.» you took a deep breath «Thank you, Killer.»

There were a few seconds of silence, then he threw his head back and let out a sigh.

For a moment, you were afraid you had upset him somehow. Then he turned to you and placed his hand on your head.

His kind touch reminded you of another touch, one hundred years before.

But there was something more now, a promise of warmness Aokiji couldn't keep, in the end.

«It wasn't just for Kid.» he said.

He didn't add anything else, soon turning back to cook.

You observed him for a while, heartbeat slightly increased.

It was a silent breakfast, after that.

During the rest of the day and the one following, your relationship with Kid turned into something you might as well define addiction. And, from the way he acted, the captain was on the same page.

You were constantly searching each other's eyes on the deck, just to quickly move them away when your gazes met. Every excuse was good to get closer or touch each other.

When you were around him, even if engaged in different duties, you felt enveloped in his presence, and you were sure all the pirates could realize that every movement you both made gravitated around the other.

He would stare at you and lick his lips when you noticed. Sometimes he just straight up groped your butt when you passed too close.

The recruits were too scared to be anywhere near you, and the rest of the crew found it amusing. They made a sport out of suddenly grabbing you and throwing you at a group of cabin boys, just to see them jumping and dispersing immediately while you cursed loudly.

You started to spend most of your time with Heat, since the other men wouldn't dare to do that in his presence, and you were sick of chasing them up and down the deck. Heat didn't comment, but you could tell he was enjoying this new development.

Kid finally finished to work on your boots.

You took another flight above the ship before landing beside him, perfectly in control, this time. He caught you before you touched the floor.

«So?»

You grabbed his hand before it could reach your boob. The horny beast was always lurking.

«So it looks like you're a decent mechanic.»

He tilted his head.

«Decent?»

His metallic hand, which was supporting you, squeezed your bum.

«WAH!»

You jumped in his hold, hitting your head on his chest.

When you raised your glare, his lips brushed against yours.

«You'll never learn, will you, birdie?»

You could eventually admit to yourself, you didn't have the strength and the will to deny your feelings anymore.

You were surprised of how the pirates didn't seem uncomfortable with your relationship being more explicit now.

Strangely enough, the fact made a doubt enter your almost-ever drunken state of mind.

«Oi, Killer.» you called, while helping him out with the dinner on your 25th night.

«Yes?»

You chew at your lower lip.

«Did you... hum, did you ever had a woman on board, before?»

He scratched his exposed goatee.

«Hmm, I guess there were other prisoners. Never lasted more than a few days, though.»

«Ugh.»

You pushed the thought in the back of your mind.

Sometimes you forgot whom you were sailing with.

«Why this question?»

«It's just...» you lingered on the vegetables you were cutting «Doesn't matter, it's stupid.»

«[Y/n], what's bothering you?» he asked, dropping a bundle of spaghetti in the boiling water.

You pushed your hair back.

«Well, the men are not... particularly amazed by... me and Kid.»

«So you thought that maybe they've already see him with someone else.»

You pursued your lips.

«Yeah. Kind of.»

«Do I smell a little jealousy, maybe?»

«What? No!» you scoffed, blushing.

Killer chuckled.

«Such a bad liar.»

You shot a glare at him.

«You are right, though.» he continued «I myself would have laughed if someone told me that I'd see Kid like this, a month ago. Yet, now it feels natural.»

You frowned.

«Natural? How?»

He shrugged.

«Maybe because we got to see you every day since you came on board. Now that I know you, I see that putting you in Kid's cabin, that night, could have only one possible outcome.»

A tinge of sadness spread on your face, and your lost gaze wandered on the different bowls on the kitchen.

«Would you do it anyway?»

«What?»

«Taking me captive and shackling me in Kid's cabin.»

There was a pause.

«I don't know.» he honestly replied.

Most of the men burst in laughter at Booka's imitation of Kizaru, at dinner.

«Guuuuuyyyys, I'm soooo fuuckiiiing hiiiiiigh right nooow.»

Even you couldn't suppress a giggle.

«Wahahahah, for fuck's sake, that guy is priceless!» Leo uttered, pounding his fist on the table.

«And baked.» Booka added.

«I'll be more cautious if I were you.» you said, leaning your chin on your hand, across the table «He could kill you before you have the time to spell "boobs".»

The pirate snorted.

«Biased report.»

«Not really.» you shook your head «Kizaru is terrifying, if you ask me. Sakazuki is ruthless, sure, but Kizaru? You never know what's on his mind.»

«Hey, [Y/n], what can you tell us about Ryokugyu?»

«Mm, not much. I've never worked with him, just saw him from afar. I was probably going to meet him during the Reverie, but...»

«The Reverie?»

Kid glanced at you from the seat beside.

«Yes, I was enlisted to serve in Mary Geoise during the meeting. I guess they've discarded my name by now, though.»

«Anyway, that Kizaru is a loser.» Booka grumbled, mouth full of food «He got his ass kicked by Marco the Phoenix at Marineford!»

You scoffed.

«That's so not what happened!»

«Oh, c'mon, everyone knows that!»

«Then Blackbeard showed up and almost killed all the Marines!»

You grimaced, stretching your arms.

«What?? You guys know nothing about that war!»

Leo rolled his eyes.

«Yeah, sure, you know better.»

«I do! I was there!»

«Then tell us, birdie.» Kid commented, leaning against his chair «How did it go?»

You sighed.

«It was a damn mess. It's true that Kizaru went ahead to attack Whitebeard, and Marco the Phoenix got in the way, but it was a tie. Then Mihawk randomly decided to throw a blow in the middle and...» you paused, realizing that, for once, the crew was completely shut and they were hung on your every word «...and Diamond Jozu blocked it with his body.»

The pirates were staring at you, captivated.

Oh, okay.

«I was on the walls, with a squadron of snipers at my command. We didn't have much to do until they started getting closer, but when I saw Whitebeard unleashing the Gura Gura no Mi for the first time, I remember I almost freaked out.» a far smile ghosted on your mouth «I thought we were all done for. It was Admiral Aokiji who jumped ahead, freezing the giant tsunami with his Ice Age.»

Your story went on and on.

Not much time later, you were standing on your chair, using a long fork as a weapon to mimic some scenes from the war.

The crew was gathered all around, following with sparkling eyes.

«...at that moment, we heard this strange shout coming from the sky!» you exclaimed, pointing above with an enigmatic smile «I rose my head and... I couldn't believe it! It was a warship! A warship was precipitating from the sky! And who was falling with it?!»

You could swear some of them held their breath.

«It was STRAWHAT!!» you uttered «And with him: Crocodile! And Ivankov! And Jinbe! And Buggy the Clown! Who, by the way, is a total lie.»

As the story proceeded, the pirates jumped, gasped and laughed along.

Killer leaned towards his captain, who was following with a small smirk on his face.

«What is it, Kid?» he quietly asked.

He frowned, turning to him.

«What do you mean?»

«I can tell something is on your mind.»

Kid grunted, averting his gaze.

«Not now, Killer.»

At that moment, you glanced at him, and a genuine smile bloomed on your face when your eyes met the redhead's.

Killer watched as a soft glimpse entered his smirk.

«Alright. For another time then.»

Some of the men had their throat clenched when you described how Fire Fist died to save Strawhat and how Whitebeard stood till the end.

«They were my enemies, but it was majestic. I will always respect them.» you stated, then your face darkened «What Blackbeard did, instead... out of all the Yonko, he's the one who gives me the worst feeling.»

Kid laughed.

«Don't worry, birdie. I'll take him down soon, so you will sleep peaceful dreams again.»

You looked at him, eyes turning tormented for a moment.

Yes, he is going after the Yonko. There is no way to stop him.

«You idiots better be prepared when you face such an enemy.»

Kid stood and approached you. The crew retreated like waves.

With you standing on a chair, your faces were almost at the same level.

He grabbed your collar and tugged you against him, his signature devilish smile bending his mouth.

«You doubt me, birdie?» he breathed on your lips.

Your hands leaned on his shoulders for support.

«No.»

The purity of your voice made his amber eyes sharper.

«Good.»

He turned to the crew, harshly pulling you in his chest.

«Show's over! Get your asses back to your duties!»

He scooped you up with his mechanical arm, hiding you in his fur. And, this time, you didn't protest.

*

Guys, we're really getting close to the end. Kid knows that he has almost no time left if he wants to ask her to stay, and birdie will soon have to figure out if she's a marine or a pirate.

But do not fear, my friends! I already have a tie-in AND a sequel planned for this story.

After all, if you read One Piece, you know what shit is gonna go down for the Kid Pirates.

See you in the next chap! <3

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

22.7K 842 22
You've been running from your past for three years now. Three years since you fell into the sea and hoped you'd never get up again. But you did and n...
157K 7.3K 22
Your best friend does not love you the way you love him. ~ouch~ Enter your ill tempered distraction. ** Modern AU ** I don't own the art on this o...
12.3K 404 37
You were pursuing your dreams and hopeful to see your brother in the future. While at work, you discovered some hidden things inside the Marines that...
41.2K 1.2K 19
(Y/N) has never had a family as long as she could remember. For the past 5 years she's been dressing up as a boy, to hide the fact that she is a woma...