Let me Love you!

By bookfriend17

#50 in General fiction on 13-01-2019 #38 in General fiction on 20-01-2019 #36 in General fiction on 21-01-201... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter- 2. Not place in my heart!
Chapter- 3. I can't do this!
Chapter- 4. You will be always in my heart
Chapter- 5. I'll miss you!
Chapter- 6. He is not that bad, is he?
Chapter- 7. She is not that bad, is she?
Chapter-8. First Meeting
Chapter- 9. His care!
Chapter- 10. Unexpected arrival!
Helloooo!
Chapter 11: Past again

Chapter- 1. The Beginning of new life

5.3K 242 233
By bookfriend17

Adita's POV:

Here I'm sitting on the bed waiting for my not so loved husband.

HUSBAND!

This word feels so foreign to me. Never in my wildest dream I thought I will be married so soon. So soon doesn't mean I'm a minor and I was coerced to marry a guy. No, I'm a 24 year old girl and a very well earning Chartered Accountant. An year ago it wouldn't have been so early, but now? Now it is! Too early and the circumstances pushed me to sit here.

I never had any kind of phobia but suddenly this decorated room is making me claustrophobic. This tick-tock, tick-tock sound is driving my mind to weird imagination where I'm tied on a chair with a time bomb. Yes, it resembles my situation somehow. Neither I can't wait here imaging such things nor I want the door to open because I know I'm not ready to face the person who will be revealed at the door - my Husband.

I took a glance over to the room which will be called mine as well from now onwards. Simple but elegant. Peach colour of wall gives the simplicity vibe. Even the decoration in simple and elegant way. Everything placed at its place perfectly.

Is my husband neat freak?

Rose,lilies, shower of carnation, scented candles - everything just perfect. Who will compare such beautiful decoration to such weird scenes, except me?

Well, can't blame my pretty mind. Any sane person can get insane in this wearisome bridal attire. I should have changed it. Not like he would care but I'm afraid what if my mother in law comes before him and get offended that I didn't wait for her son. Till now I have observed she is a nice lady, not typical stereotype mother in laws but I can't risk at the initial stage of new beginning of my life. Anyway its not my wedding night like bollywood movies shows. At least I can take off this jewelries.

I'm already 4 days old bride but in his house its my first day.

His house?

This tiny word took me back 4 days ago.

I was sitting with my sisters, Nitya Di (elder sister)and Ozal waiting to call me at wedding altar when Mummy decided to have some chitchat with me alone. Her eyes were glossy. She took my palms in her," Adita, I know you are not ready. We all know. I don't know why you are doing this but I have trust in my upbringing. But please love, if you are doing this in any pressure, quit OK?"
I smiled," Mummy (Mother) , I know what I'm doing and I want to do this. Don't worry." There came Pappa (Father) and joined us," Adi, beta. I'm always here for you. Just give a call to your Pappa whenever you need us." and I couldn't hold myself anymore to hug them, my eyes welled up with tears.
Mummy broke the hug," I won't say Adi, your husband's home is yours home now onwards. Its your choice love. Always remember, this home is yours too. The house you will go after four days is a house. Their people waiting for you are just human beings not robots. Don't expect them to hear voice of your heart. You have to make that house a home for you Adi. You have to make them family for you. Don't expect anything from them right now and eventually they will understand you one day. You won't have to say your expectations to them that day."

My trance was broken by the click sound. Suddenly door knob turns getting my attention and my breath hitched.

Phew!

There stood Swara, my sister in law.

"Bhabhi (Elder brother's wife) ,I'm sorry. I disturbed you on such time but I really need your help." She was showing me such pleading,puppy dog eyes like she is going to ask my kidney on my first day in this house. But my attention was grabbed by the person with her staring at me.

I turned my eyes back towards her and chuckled,"Go ahead Swara. Don't be so formal. Anyways I'm bored here already. So if you believe then you are helping me by asking your 'help' right now." I quoted with the help of my fingers.

"Bhai (Brother) hasn't came yet. Oh! Then it will be difficult for you." She said, a line appeared between her brows.

"What is it? Let's see if I can " I suggested

"Umm.. Actually everyone is busy with guests and Mumma is nowhere to be seen. Can you please handle your Priyam for sometime?He is crying since a long time and I'm really very bad in handling kids you know. I thought Bhai will be here so he will take care of it.."

"Its OK. I'll manage." I interrupted her smiling and my smile was reciprocated with a huge grin on her face.

"Thanks Bhabhi, thank you so so much. I'll be back in few minutes with Mumma. She knows how to take care of this Junior Panda..." And here again she was interrupted by the loud howling cry. She sighed," Yes yes, Here is your Mom. Go now. At least now stop crying my Jr. Panda." She handed me the baby and with this she left.

Baby?

Yes! You heard it right. This cute little baby is my son. World says I'm his step mother. But I don't understand this logic. For me, a Mother is A MOTHER. This word can't be modified by any person. Whether a woman has given birth to child or not, if the child calls her Mom. Then there itself nothing more to say.

Oops! I have started my philosophy again here and the way my son is staring at me I'm sure he also got to know that he has to deal with a crazy mother all his lifetime.

If today anyone ask me the most precious treasure of my life then no doubt the answer will be my son. I don't remember thinking ever that anyone can be more important than my family. Not like my family is nothing to me now but this little bundle of joy has made a place in my heart which he owns completely.

He looks like an angel. Of course he would look. After all he has gotten his all features from his biological mother except his eyes,nose and chin. His eyes and nose reflects his father's features
Which makes him more adorable. Bottom line my baby is the most beautiful baby in this world.

So yes! Your detective mind is going in a right way. I'm second wife of my husband. We had arranged marriage. As usual with no drama, we are married for our baby though before marriage Priyam was his baby only.

I still remember each moment of that day, when he wanted to meet me before wedding.

Flashback

So after all the drama driving me crazy since a while conclusion was 'I was getting married'.

My first step in the home that evening was welcomed with the new breaking news of current hot topic that Kaushal - my would be husband wants to meet me and that too alone.

And next day I was sitting in the hospital. No, no! I hadn't broken my bones or anything like that. My would be husband wants to meet me in the hospital as he was busy and doesn't had time to waste.

'And you are the useless headless chicken roaming carelessly and had nothing to do.' My oversmart brain mocked me.

He was also not sick so yeah the last option he is doctor.

I entered in his cabin. Our conversation was sweet and short with -

"I'm sure you know very well the reason I'm getting married to you."
I cut him off and continued, " If you want to say evergreen dialogue ' I'm marrying you only for my child. Don't expect kind of love and affection from me to you' then let save the time of yours as well as mine. I know very well why we are getting married. But I expect the same from you as well." Finally I huffed finishing my speech and saw he was looking at me with bored expression.
"I must say you really saved our time." He mocked me and continued, "This marriage and my baby may be only a promise or challenge for you but I'm want you to be aware that my child is my life. I won't tolerate any kind of irresponsible act towards him. You still have time, so decide wisely whether you still want this marriage. I don't want any chaos once everything is finalised neither want you to regret in future. Don't do anything which you will regret later." He stopped but I heard his whisper," I'm saying this from my experience." which I'm sure I have missed if room was not pin drop silent.
I nodded at his words. After waiting few minutes when he didn't get any response he continued.
"As I respect your efforts for saving time so yeah, we will be parents to my son only. Nothing more, nothing less. My son should be safe at any cost. Other than this I'm clearly saying don't expect anything which I cannot give. Just be a mother to my child. I don't my child to grow without mother's love." He stated nonchalantly
I stared at him for few seconds then I added," I can understand. You didn't had to explain all this. I know my responsibilities towards this marriage and I'm fully aware those all belongs to your son only."

With this we are married now breaking my oath 'I'll never marry' which I took half and year ago because of Him.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Hello

How was the chapter?
At least OK?
Please drop a comment for a author in the comment box and if you like the chapter consider it to vote and share.
I know many things are confusing but it will be cleared in upcoming chapters. I skipped the wedding part because I thought it will be boring to drag the story just to show some rituals.

See ya in next update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

526K 21.2K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...
3M 122K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
393K 21.8K 76
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
179K 5.9K 45
🔞𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟐: 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄🔞 𝐏𝐃𝐅 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 (𝟒𝟏𝟖 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒) 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄...