♧●LITTLE SEED●♧{[BNHAXOC]}

By IssaWithABlankSpace

"Your Life Has a Purpose Your story is important Your dreams count Your voice matters You wer... More

{[Prolouge]}
{[1]}
{[2]}
{[3]}
{[4]}
{[5]}
{[6]}
{[7]}
{[8]}
{[9]}
{[10]}
{[11]}
{[12]}
{[13]}
{[14]}
{[15]}
{[16]}
{[17]}
{[18]}
{[19]}
{[20]}
{[21]}
{[22]}
{[23]}
{[24]}
{[25]}
{[26]}
{[27]}
{[28]}
{[29]}
{[30]}
{[31]}
{[32]}
{[33]}
{[34]}
{[35]}
{[36]}
{[37]}
{[38]}
{[39]}
{[40]}
{[41]}
{[42]}
{[43]}
{[44]}
{[45]}
{[Art Chapter]}
{[46]}
{[47]}
{[48]}
{[49]}
{[50]}
{[51]}
{[52]}
{[53]}
{[54]}
{[55]}
{[57]}
DONE
🌿LITTLE SPROUT🌿

{[56]}

1.4K 70 32
By IssaWithABlankSpace

Author's P.O.V.

"Attention , Peppy Poppoyo has announced that she'll be having a special concert ?!"
"Is this a comeback to her career ?!"
"Why so sudden ?!"
"Major idol returns in the spotlight"
"Queen is back"

These were all broadcasted in the television. After Satori's encounter with Allmight, days after she announced that she'd be having anuther concert for unknown reasons.

It made many fans rejoice in the news. Some of her classmates as well.

"Neose is singing again ! I can't wait" squealed Hagakure.

"Yeah ! It's been so long since she last performed. I'm getting excited !" Ashido said excitedly.

"Those short skirts that sway high enough to see the underwear..." Mineta then started to fantasize disgusting thoughts.

"I'll make sure you won't get to see them" Kirishima noted.

Even with the excitement going around. There were still those who worry about her ... Most notably-

"Neose , are you sure you can handle preparing for the concert ? You might get tired in doing classes" Todoroki said as he called Satori over the phone.

"I'll be fine Shoto , I can handle it... And don't worry , I won't overwork" She reassured the boy.

"I trust you on that" He said , as he looked out of the window , seeing the beautiful moon. "Has something come up to make you have a concert all of a sudden ?" He asked with a tone of concern.

"Yes..."

"Neose , what-" Todoroki was interrupted as Satori began to speak.

"You don't have to worry ... Its fine. In fact , I really wanted to do this. I've been wanting to let everyone hear my songs for awhile not... Penting them up , writing it down. I want my emotions to let loose"

"Neose ..."

"And ... These songs ..." she looked at the charm bracelet and smiled. "Show how much you all meant to me"

Todoroki smiled at her response.

•~•~•

It was the night of the concert. Many came , even the people Satori invited personally. Her classmates , U.A. Teachers , Her brother , Her grandfather , Amane and Eterna ... even the Symbol of Peace , Allmight ,although he's in his normal form making none recognize him... Only Midoriya , the U.A. teachers , and Roots recognize him.

The U.A. students sat at the front row for a better view on Satori.

"Kacchan !?" Midoriya was surprised to see the ash blonde along with them.

"Wow , Bakugo. I never thought you'd come" Kirishima exclaimed. Many were then starting to talk about how Bakugo came.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ! JUST BECAUSE I  CAME , DOESN'T MEAN YOU EXTRAS GOTTA MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT" He shouted.

They then just laughed. On the other hand , Todoroki noticed something on Bakugo's hands. It was the same bracelet as what Satori was wearing. Was it a coincidence ?

"Enough of that everyone ! Let's all now sit down and patiently wait for the concert to start !" Iida ordered.

"Alright , alright" Kaminari said.

"Man , even out of school he still acts like a class rep" Sero remarked.

•~•~•

Satori was preparing for her performace.

"Yo , Neoppy" Satori turned around and was happy to see Amane , Eterna , Granny Lei , and her Grandfather and Brother.

"Everyone..." she was so happy seeing them. "Y-you came... Even Haru-nii and Eterna !"

Haruki smiled. "I've always wanted to see my sister perform right before my eyes. And I'm glad I can finally do it... Neo-chii , good luck out there"

"We'll be cheering for you" Granny Lei added.

Eterna on the other hand looked away , pouting. "I only came because Amane dragged me"

"Come on now Eterna , no need to lie" Amane said as she put hands around Eterna's shoulders. "You were dieing to go. I heard you squeal in your room , I get to see Neose perform again ! ,and so on"

Eterna blushed , "I-I did not ! And what were you even doing outside my room stalker !" She tried to hide her embarrassment through insulting Amane.

Amane smirks at her apprentice's actions. "So cute" she then turned to Neose. "Rock on out there Neoppy  , well , I know you always do"she gave the girl a thumbs up.

"I will Amane , and I hope to see you have fun Eterna" Satori grinned at the tsundere.

"If you even know what fun is" she crossed her arms.

"My grandchild"Roots was the next person to talk.

"Grandpa ..."

"You grow more yet different from your mother ... You have a different way of charging the future a head. Which isn't a bad thing ... in fact , you're making a mark on our family's history" Roots said as he caressed his Granddaughter's cheeks. "You go far beyond from the word proud"

Satori was about to cry tears of joy. She then rubbed her eyes , touched by what they had to say.

"Hey don't cry kid , your make up might get messy up" Amane said.

"R-right" she sobbed , trying to control her tears. "Y-you guys should get to your seats now. It might get cramped soon"

They bid farewell and goodluck to Satori as they headed off to their seats. Her makeup artist then approached her. "Excuse me miss , Peppy its time to put on your wig and contacts"

The girl shook her head. "There will be no need on that ..."

Her makeup artist was confused. She didn't understand what was running through head.

•~•~•

The lights then dimmed , signifying the start of the concert. The crowd then silenced , anticipating on the beginning of the concert.

" I wonder what she'll wear" Jirou wondered.

"Probably something hot" Mineta replied , he then recieved a hand chop by Yaoyorozu. "That will be enough of your perverted thoughts" the girl said.

"I'm sure you're excited Todoroki , after all Satori is your close friend after all" Midoriya said to the 2 hair coloured male.

Todoroki nodded. "Yeah ... She says its going to be amazing"

Midoriya could see it in Todoroki's eyes focusing on the stage. The male was very eager to see Satori perform. He didn't came because of her performance , but he came for her.

A platform then rises , revealing a giant rose bud. The crowd starts to get wild.

"It's starting ! It's starting !" Uraraka said as she shook Iida out of excitement.

"I-can-see-that" the blue haired male said , his words somewhat vibrating.

As the flower bud opens , everyone was surprised. Rather than seeing a pink haired girl with gold orbs , lies a  short lavender haired girl , with blue eyes wearing a purple dress. The crowd was confused on what was happening.

"This is new" Amane spoke.
"This is different of her" Haru-nii said.
"What's going on ? Can someone describe to me on what's happening ?" Roots said , the poor man doesn't know what was happening , since he couldn't see.
Granny Lei was the one who spoke. "Your Granddaughter's taking a new method"

"Neose ... How bold of you to reveal your true identity" Allmight spoke.

Her classmates were stunned as well

"Neose isn't-" Ashido muttered.
"Wearing any wig or contact lenses" finished Tooru.

"She's revealed her true ... appearance" Yaoyorozu spoke.

"I thought she was hiding her actual appearance to the media" Iida said in disbelief. "What's going on ?!"

"Todoroki ?" Midoriya turned to the male.

"I don't know what's running through her mind Midoriya ... But all I can say is , this'll be a performance like none other" Todoroki calmly said , his lips forming into a tiny smile.

Satori cleared her throat and finally spoke.

"Hello Everyone !" The noise died down once again. "Its been awhile since my last performance ... And many things happened during my break. New experiences , new adventures , new friends ... Which is why Peppy Poppoyo , will become new as well ! Don't call me Peppy Poppoyo but rather than the future Nature Hero Neoppy !"

The crowd was intrigued. There were people who were surprised. While Amane felt extreme joy hearing this.

"Neoppy ?" Oijiro repeated.
"Then, does that mean she changed her name from Neo Nature to Neoppy ?" Sero said.
"I think its cute !" Invisible girl said.

"So, she decided on a name change" Aizawa muttered.
"That's some bold move coming from your student" Present mic noted.
"What do you think of her name Midnight ? Weren't you in charge of picking their Hero Names ?" Cementos asked.
"What I think ..." Midnight mumbled. "I think ... I think it reflects her well !!!" She squealed in joy.

"Neoppy ..." Midoriya muttered. "Its the mixture of her Name and her Teen idol into one"
"Neose ..." Todoroki spoke. "She used to divide herself as an idol and as a normal girl. She never talks about being an idol when she's normal , and she never talks about being normal when she's an idol"
"She's now mixing it into one" Iida finished.

"Tch ... Doesn't matter if she changes her name , it still depends on skills" Bakugo said.
"Says the guy who kept changing over and over and still is unable to find a good name for himself" Kirishima retorted. He then recieved a death glare from Bakugo.

"Young Neose ... What are your reasons on doing this ?" Allmight wonder.

Satori then continued speaking.

"I know some of you are all confused on why I am doing this. In fact , I do as well... To be honest , I'm still lost at what I am doing. But there are people who never stop supporting me ... Guiding me ... Never left me ! They became my heroes ... Which is why , I wanna start a clean slate. I kept running towards my goal with a weak resolve. I learned to accept my other side .. But I never became whole and fused as one. Which is why , starting now , standing before you all is me. Neose Satori , a first year hero course student at U.A. , daughter of Hibiki Satori and Hana Satori - respectively known as the late heroes Soothe and Evergreen - granddaughter of Roots , and the next head of our family ! And the future No. 1 Hero , Neoppy ! Remember me not as an idol and hero differently , but remember me both !!!!"

With Satori's speech full of determination and heart , many were moved by it. People stood up and clapped at as loud as they can. Her classmates , teachers , family and friends ... Everyone stood up. Giving their outmost support to her.

"Everyone" A tear of joy rolled down the girl's cheek. "T-thank you ... " she was extremely touched. She bowed.

"Now , I hope you guys aren't yet itching to leave , since the fun's still beginning !!!!" She ready her microphone.

"Cue the music !!!"

The beat then came in , signaling the start of her song.

"This songs if for you all !!!!"

"Crying crying as the struggle goes on
Try again until I can become strong
Crying crying as the struggle goes on
So, I won’t be alone anymore!....."

•~•~•

WAAAAHHHHH !!!!!!

THE STORY'S ABOUT TO ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I REALLY AM GONNA MISS WRITING THIS BOOK.

I HAD LOTS OF FUN !!!!

I HOPE YOU GUYS STICK UNTIL THE ENDDDDDDDDD

BYE BYEEEEE

ISSSA OOOUUUUTTT

PLUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS
UUUUUUUULLLLLLTTTRRRAAAAAA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834K 25.6K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
296K 11.5K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
255K 8.5K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...