One More Direction to Follow

By lyvielover

When 15 year old Liv Hutcherson gets a surprise babysitter in England, she thinks they might be a group of ha... More

The First to Follow
Deducting Fans for the Famous
Mall Crazy
Shopping Blues
The Love of Her Life
Sleepless In England
Tour Days
The Cast
Leaving On a Jet Plane. . .
Acting School
Home Coming
Lyvie, Lyvie, Lyvie...
Hopes and Dreams being. . . Put to the test.
The dreaded audition.
The Concert.
Lets Here it for the Girl!
Premiere of "World of the Wise"
Calling All Little Sassmasters!
Another One of Those?!
Oh, Beach Fun. . .
When Dates Happen
Is Giggling Fun for you?
How to Lose the Respect.
Why would you do THAT?!
What did I do?
Mall Chronicles
You Smile, I Smile! But Liam won't...
Brat's Like You. . .
Plane Traveling
Someone likes Him!
Feel Good Racing
Zee Paparazzi!
Just One More
Paparazzi Party Reserved
Voices
When Cameron's Attack
What You Need to 'Liv'
Run For Cover
Bad Choice's
Back in Time
London Brawls
The Truth Comes Out
Leaving You Now
Saying Certain Goodbye's
Happy Endings CAN Happen

Family Time.

566 4 0
By lyvielover

"Liv, are you ready?"

"Yes.  I just need to zip up this bag."  I yawn.  We were going to see our parents in Kentucky.  It was three in the morning and our flight was not a round trip.  We would go to Wahington state and then circle around to Texas and then Kentucky.  Gosh, this was going to be busy.  Josh said that he wanted us to be like normal people and just fly first class in a regular plane.

"Oh, it's not that bad, Liv.  It could be one or two in the morning!"

"But, it's three.  Oh.  Well."  I was majorly grumpy today.  My Hutcherson parents reminded me of my real parents.  I wish they were different.  Even my mom looks like my mom!  Wait.  My Hutcherson mom looks like my dead mom.

"That's right.  I know that visiting isn't your favorite thing in the world.  But, I can't leave you home!  Besides.  YOU need family time."

"OK.  Fine.  But, who's taking care of the dogs?"

"Mrs. Lowerly, I hope she can handle them!"  We both laugh.  Mrs. Lowerly hated the dogs, but Josh offered her fourhundered dollars for the week!  No blaming her to say yes to that!

"Ohhhhhhhhh!"  Family time is the weirdest time, ever.  And I didn't like it.  At all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 28.1K 41
This is about a girl called Tessa Tomlinson, she gets abused by her dad but her life changes when she babysits the world famous band one direction. H...
1.3K 7 40
At one time I would have been ecstatic to be here! I mean backstage at a One Direction concert! Who wouldn’t be happy? I mean even though I’ve met t...
73.2K 1.1K 22
(BOOK ONE) Sammie had lived in a small Oklahoman town for all her life, not to say she didn't do a little living. Eventually everyone will grow up...
78.9K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...