The Wrong Couple | Taekook |...

Oleh jeonadorbz

Where two couples fell in love with the wrong persons TOPjungkook BOTTOMtae TOPyoongi BOTTOMjimin Lebih Banyak

Greetings
~Characters~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
~About you and me~
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Quotes
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
!!!MY STORIES!!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ⚠️
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Late Update!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 END
NEW BOOK!!!

Chapter 14

9.8K 357 57
Oleh jeonadorbz

Taehyung's POV
Its been weeks since i always come over at jungkook's place and my feelings for him started to come back. Whenever i'm with him my heart beats faster, whenever he touches me i get shivers in my spine and whenever he kisses me i felt so good.

Everything about him is so perfect. I don't want to lose him like last time. I will make the most of it worth it.

Ever since i've been going to jungkook's place, i get weird chills on my spine about yoongi. I felt like he is hiding something from me, but what?

We promised not to lie to eachother about something. He doesn't even give kisses or cuddle me anymore whats wrong with him? He sometimes now usually flirting with jimin, i felt like there is something going on between the two but what?

I can't let that in my mind now cause jungkook asked me out, its not actually a date but i feel like its a date. We are going to eat, watch movies and go to the carnival, thats how rich jungkook is.

I'm getting ready and look good as possible cause he called me and he will pick me up at 3:00 pm. I keep changing my clothes cause it doesn't look good, i'm trying to look good as possible for him and make it perfect for him cause who could never say no to a guy handsome like him.

After i chose the right clothes to wear i make my hair so it will look good and to match the outfit. After when i'm done i looked at the mirror and to see the final result and damn i look good. Jungkook will make his face in awe.

(A/N: that is what he wore except the thing on his head and imagine it shows the whole body)

While i was admiring myself, i heard the doorbell ring. I panicked a little bit i got my stuff and head downstairs. When i went downstairs i got yoongi's attention.

"Where are you going?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "Jungkook asked me out sooo... I can't say no to that" i said heading to the door. "Fine just be careful tell me if he did something to you" he said and i nodded.

I opened the door revealing jungkook and damn he looked so hot.

(A/N: he is wearing that, what a boyfriend material 😍)

I looked at him up and down and i noticed i was staring too long and he smirked. "Like what you see?" He said and i blushed. I punched him lightly in the arm "aish you pabo lets go" i said but before we could go yoongi stopped us.

"Jungkook, if you do anything to him you know what i'll do" yoongi said and jungkook smirked "oh don't worry i'll take good care of him" he said and yoongi closed the door.

Before i could go inside his car he grabbed my wrist and pushed me lightly on the car. I was shock by the sudden action and our faces are close together and we could feel our breaths.

"You look so good today baby" he said getting closer until his lips is inches away from mine. I blushed and answered "t-thanks" before i can break out the grip he kissed me on the lips.

I was shock at first but kissed back. He put his hands on my waist and i put my hands on his neck and kissed passionately. After 1 minute of kissing i realised what were doing and break the kiss.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked "uh yoongi might see us" i said blushing still wanting more. He chuckled and let go "i see we'll do it later then" he said and winked and i blushed and he went inside his car and i followed.

(Skip to the movies)

We arrived to the movies and we went and pick out a movie. "Which movie do you wanna watch?" He asked while looking at the other movies. I thought about it and i seriously don't know what to choose.

"How bout you?" I asked him "meh i don't know too" he said and we kept on searching movies. When i was watching i saw one of my favorite movie. "How about that one i love that movie!" I said to jungkook and he looked at where i was pointing.

"Fantastic beasts?" He asked and i nodded "kay i get the tickets" he said and go ahead to get the tickets. After waiting jungkook got the tickets and went inside the cinema.

(Skip to the end of the movie)

The movie finished and i stretched for tiredness of sitting down. "You love it?" He asked holding my hand. "Of course i do i loved that movie so much!" I said and he chuckled.

We went to get jungkook's car to go to the carnival.

(Skip to carnival)

We went to the carnival and i went straight to the rollercoaster followed by jungkook. "You seriously go to the rollercoaster first?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "Yeah or else there will be a long line later" i said and he chuckled.

It was our turn to ride the rollercoaster and put our seat belts on and the ride started.

(Skip the end of the ride)

The ride ended and i squeal of enjoyment "oh my gosh that was so fun ooo lets go that one next" i said and dragged jungkook and he chuckled.

After playing other rides, jungkook is trying to win me a teddy. All he have to do is throw the dart on the right spot and i won a big price.

Jungkook is concentrating to where to shoot the dart and when he is ready he shoot the dart and....bullseye! He hit the jackpot and squeal of happiness.

"Great job kookie!" I said while the vendor gets my prize. "Anything for my tiger" he said smiling and i blushed and the vendor gave me my plushie.

"Aww its so cute i'll call you...cooky!" I said hugging my plushie. "Why did you name him cooky?" He asked "because you won this for me and it reminds me of you" i said and he chuckled and kissed my cheek and i blush.

We decided that we should already eat dinner before that jungkook got to go to the bathroom so i waited outside and admire the plushie jungkook won.

I'm so lucky that i'm with you i said in my thought and smiled and hugged my plushie. While hugging my plushie i notice jungkook is done and he is with a...girl?

I looked at him and he was hugging her and he is smiling so happy with that girl. I felt jealousy inside me, i felt like he is more happy with that girl, i felt like i'm nothing to him.

I sighed and sit down on the bench still hugging my plushie and let a tear drop in my eye. I still glance at him little by little until i had enough looking at him both.

Am i even worth for him?

________________________

Guys i'm sorry if i posted late because

1: i have alot of school work

2: i watched Burn The Stage and i loved it 😍😍😍

How bout you guys did you watch burn the stage?

I'll try to post more chapters as much as possible

~annyeong ❤️~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

584 27 12
.
14.3K 1K 15
"I find it funny How I fell in love with you While hating myself"
174K 5.9K 32
'ʜɪꜱ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʙᴀʙʏ' 2 "ᴛᴀᴇ?"
friends. Oleh 𐤀

Fiksi Penggemar

6.1K 534 10
"Hypothetically, I'd make a great boyfriend." "But you make an even better best friend!" where taehyung is fed up of being mistaken as his best frien...