Harry Holland Imagines

Від irlcatheravery

you know you love him too (new imagines the 1st of every month) Highest Ranking: #1 in HarryHolland Більше

Kisses
Press Tour Struggles
The Photoshoot
Venice
Flat Irons
Scandalous
The Christmas War
Wedding Helpers
Sweatshirt Stealer
A Hickey
Linguini
Behind the Scenes w/Harry Holland
Radio Embarassments

A Thunderstorm

6.9K 114 7
Від irlcatheravery

1st Person POV

It has been weeks since I've seen my sister, so when she heard that I'm home in England for the next month, she took the opportunity to take me out into town. I guess she found a cute new clothing store for us to check out while I was gone, and I have to say, the place really is cute.

"Do you think Danny will like this dress for our date next week?" My sister places the dress up close to her body and does a little twirl for me. Of course, the dress is yellow with a deep v-neck with a lace back. Those are three of her favorite designs on a dress.

"Your fiancé is going to love anything you wear for your date." I say, flicking through a different stack of clothes nearby. There's nothing in particular I'm looking for at this store, but the jumpsuits and pajamas here are so adorable!

My sister folds the yellow dress over her arm and runs over to me. "I know you were just looking at pajamas, but I just found a pajama set with camera all over it. Harry would totally die if he sees you wearing it." She fangirls, pointing in the direction of pajama set she found for me. Just to make her happy, I follow her towards the pajamas that "I must have" according to her. This isn't the first time she's said this to me while shopping. It happens often.

I shouldn't have judged her excitement, the pajamas she found me are possibly the best things ever. "Looks like I'm buying this and the two jumpsuits I found earlier. These places really know how to eat up my money."

On the walk back to her house, the sky begins to form a huge, dark cloud around the area. I could almost smell the storm forming in the air. So, so salty.

Har <3
when r u
coming home?

My Love
I'm on my
way now,
don't worry :)

Har <3
thanks, I
don't like the
wind picking
up outside....

"It looks like I have to head back to my flat, someone is impatient." I laugh, shoving my phone back into my pocket. Harry would kill me if I told people about his fear of storms, so I always made up lies to keep his secret safe. Nobody knows about his fear except his family and me, he didn't even tell his last girlfriend.

My sister waves at me as I get into my car to leave. I wave back at her, but once she walks into her house, I fly out of her driveway. At this point, I am basically in a race with the weather.

It usually takes me fifteen minutes to get to my flat from my sister's house, but I somehow managed to get to my flat in ten minutes. My driving might have been a little illegal. Shh.

The lift ride up to the flat is very slow. I think it is being slow on purpose. Once the large metal doors open, I sprint to the flat door and stick my key in the keyhole. "Come on, come on," I mumble under my breath. Just my luck, I put the key in upside down the first time. The door opens anyways. Harry must have heard me trying to get in the flat. I don't have time to walk into the flat either, he throws his body at me and holds on like a koala.

"How was shopping?" he squeaks out.

I pick up my bag off the floor and shuffle inside the flat, practically carrying Harry with me. "It was fun. I bought a couple of things. My sister even bought me a sandwich, I'm still hungry though. You want to make me some food? It will keep your mind off somethings."

Harry lifts his head off my shoulder, "you're good at this." He kisses my cheek a couple times, then leaps off my body and walks towards the kitchen. "How about I make cupcakes?"

"That sounds amazing!" I yell back, closing the front door and locking it. We don't want people breaking in, that would be bad. With Harry distracted, I sneak off into our bedroom and put on my new pajamas I bought. That would brighten up his night a little bit, and watching baking shows on Netflix. Those always seem to calm him down.

It starts to softly rain outside, which is my cue to go into the kitchen and hang with Harry. There is nothing wrong with hanging with Harry, I absolutely love him, I'm just very hungry for cupcakes.

"What flavor are you making?" I sit down at one of the bar stools in the kitchen and fold my hands on the counter. Harry looks up at me from the cupcake batter with a loopy smile. There's chocolate powder on his forehead and some red frosting on the corner of his mouth. "You have a little something . . ." I point to the corner of my mouth, trying to show him where the frosting is on his face. Harry swipes it off his lips, then licks his fingers.

"I am making chocolate cupcakes with red frosting, but you could has guessed what with the mess I've made in the kitchen." Harry laughs, rubbing his forehead again. More chocolate powder gets smeared on his face, and it makes him look like a dirty puppy. A very cute dirty puppy. Dirty puppies are very cute. He is very cute. Oh god, I can't stop staring at him.

Harry goes right back to working on the chocolate cupcakes. His tongue pokes out a bit as he fills up the last two cupcake molds perfectly. Every mold is exactly the same height, but I want to change that.

"Hey, Harry," I whisper to him. His head moves up from the giant bowl to look at me. "Can we pour the last of the batter in one of the cupcake molds to make a big cupcake?"

"It isn't going to cook right!" Harry exclaims, hiding the bowl of batter away from me. I raise my eyebrows at him and smirk. What is the worst that could happen? One large, messed up cupcake that we can't eat. No harm in trying to bake it. "Alright fine."

The rain begins to pick up after Harry places the cupcake pan into the oven and turns on the timer. It doesn't help that we have three windows in the kitchen, so as soon as Harry is done turning on the timer, he runs into the living room and wraps himself in a blanket on the couch.

"What are we watching tonight? I think The Great British Baking Show Masterclass got a new season." I ask Harry while grabbing my own blanket off the couch. He doesn't like to share blankets with people, which I understand completely. I don't like sharing him with people.

My body slumps onto the couch and Harry nuzzles up against me. It is quite adorable. His body nuzzles closer to my body when the low sound of thunder erupts from outside.

"Look," I nudge his body a little, "fancy baking on the telly." A breathy laugh escapes from his mouth, then I feel his head turn towards the screen. Thank goodness for baking shows. Now I'm going to cross my fingers that the power doesn't go off. That would cause bigger problems.

"Ah!" Harry shrieks at the same time the oven timer goes off.

I kiss the top of his forehead and stand up from the couch with his hands in my hands. "Come on, let's go get the cupcakes from the oven and frost them. I'm also going to grab you a washcloth to clean your face, you are a very messy baker." Harry carefully stands up from the couch and nods his head. His hands are on my waist as we walk towards the kitchen to retrieve the cupcakes.

When Harry and I enter, a flash of lightning dances across the room. He closes his eyes and places his fingers in his ears as he waits for the thunder to clap. Once the buzz from the storm is gone, Harry goes right back to taking the cupcakes out of the oven.

"Y/N, the cupcake you overflowed actually cooked," Harry laughs, pointing down at the sweet treat with his empty hand. I'm definitely going to eat that when it cools.

I grab a small washcloth from a drawer and run it under the facet as Harry smells the treat. He doesn't even realize the rain picks up outside, that is how distracted he is from baking. I know him too well.

"Look at me," I say to Harry. His head moves up from the counter and stares back at me, I could tell that he is thinking about eating the warm cupcake. Eating it warm is not smart though, it will fall apart completely before it even touches his lips. He should know this.

I bring the wet washcloth up to his face and start wiping the chocolate off his face. He tries to distract me by making ridiculous faces at me, and it works. I had to look away from him a couple times to laugh my arse off.

"There you go," I whisper, placing the washcloth on the counter near the sink. Harry gives me a tired smile and wraps his arms around my waist again. Some kisses are placed in my lips, and I try to kiss him back, but he pulls away too quickly and I'm stuck staring at him. "Sneaky little—"

"—angel, I know." Harry kisses my lips one last time, lingering a little bit longer than normal to satisfy my silent needs. "We can frost the cupcakes later, for now, eat this." He takes the large cupcake out of its mold and holds it in the palm of his hand. Very carefully, he takes small chunk out of the top and feeds it to me. "How is it?"

I hold the back of my hand against my mouth, "the cupcake is delicious. I seriously don't understand how you do it." I remove my hand to give Harry a closed mouth smile. My smile doesn't last long, though, he steals a chunk of chocolatey goodness and stuff it in his mouth without asking me. Harry doesn't eat any more of my cupcake, he hands it to me and walks toward the living room again.

The lightning builds up again, and I can already tell Harry is on edge. Just before the thunder cracks in the sky, Harry runs back to the kitchen and hides himself in my neck and shoulder. My free hand comes up to his curls to gently massage them, and I do this until he is ready to emerge from hiding. Plus, his hair is really soft, so I enjoy running my fingers through it.

"Okay," Harry breaths out softly, "let's go back to the couch." I take my hand out of his hair and walk with him back to the living room. He doesn't waste a minute to get back under the blankets to hide.

After watching Harry get comfy on the couch again (it was very cute to watch), I sit myself down next to him with the partially eaten cupcake. Another flash of lighting lights up the small flat, and Harry quickly lays down across the couch, hiding his face in my lap.

Once everything is quiet again, Harry speaks up, "I'm going to stay like this for the rest of the night."

"You're not even going to get up to frost cupcakes? Guess I'll have to do it myself . . ." I lightly tease, knowing Harry can never turn down baking with his girlfriend. He can never turn down his girlfriend period.

Harry only nods his head, but continues to lay down on my lap. As long as he's comfortable, then I'm fine with whatever he is doing.

Twenty minutes pass of Harry hiding his face, staring at the baking show, and softly drawing shapes into my leg. It tickles a bit, but I'm not going to let him stop. In all of this silence (with the occasional thunder rumble and baking show host talking), my stomach makes gurgling noises. Damn, I thought the one cupcake was enough. It clearly was not.

"You want to to frost cupcakes now? As you can tell, I'm a little hungry for another one." I ask the sleepy boy while stroking his hair to the side. His body starts to slowly move from the sleep position to the sitting up position, then to standing up. I take the opportunity to push his body in the direction of the kitchen, because if I didn't do it, he would be still standing in the middle of the living room.

When we make it to the kitchen, Harry grabs the piping and begins filling it with the red frosting. If people saw this out of context, it would look like Harry's a robot that only knows how to cook.

I take the opportunity to take the cooled cupcakes out of the pan and line them up on the counter. It takes everything out of me to not eat another one right then and there.

Harry comes up behind me and puts one of the piping bags in my hand. Now, I don't know about him, but I'm terrible at frosting desserts. He's already started and they look beautiful! The swirls are sickly sweet, nothing is out of place, and he manages to sneak some on to his finger to lick off. Then there is mine, which half the frosting I put on the cupcake is now off the cupcake.

"I give up," I announce to Harry. He looks up from his fifth cupcake to see me stuff one into my mouth. There are three plain cupcakes left to frost, and Harry finishes them up pretty fast just so he could eat one too. Even rushed, Harry's cupcakes look better than mine.

I throw my cupcake wrapper away in the bin after I'm done eating the treat. Harry is still slowly nibbling on the cupcake, which is getting red frosting all over his lips again. I'll make fun of him later.

As Harry finishes off eating the cupcake, I find a container to put the rest of the cupcakes in. I didn't think we had one that could fit nine cupcakes left, but I found one under the sink that was just big enough.

"Eek," Harry shrieks. Out of the corner of my eye, I see him running in my direction with the cupcake halfway in his mouth. His head comes in contact with my body, hiding in my neck, and one arm wrapped around me. The other one is holding the cupcake. "Can we go lay in bed now? I feel safer in there than the living room."

I nod my head. With Harry still hugging me, we walk into the living room to grab our phones and turn off the television, then we go towards our bedroom. Harry doesn't detach himself until we reach the closet that is connected to our bathroom. There's no windows in the closet and the rain is very quiet compared to the kitchen. A nice place for him to relax.

My pajamas have been on since I got home to the flat. I'm ready to sleep, ready to comfort Harry to sleep, and ready to watch more mindless baking shows. And it's exactly what we do.

Harry climbs into bed next to me and cuddles on top of me. Literally half of his body is on my body, and I would move him, but he is heavy and almost asleep. The reason I know he's almost asleep is because whenever another clash of thunder sounded in the sky, he didn't flinch. His mind and body is completely calm.

"Your pajamas are cute," Harry mumbles in my neck. It only took him all evening to say something. Can't blame him though, he's been on edge all night.

"You're cute, Har."

"I am."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

86.4K 1.4K 28
{peter parker} {spiderman} {tom holland} {2018-2019 era}
186K 2.8K 62
basically what it says :) feel free to make some requests! lower case intended
595K 9.9K 70
Tom Holland Imagines #605 in fanfiction, #293 in fanfiction, #585 in fanfiction, #249 in fanfiction, #199 in fanfiction, #219 in fanfiction, #188...
209K 3.1K 124
Long/Medium Tom Holland imagines, requests are happily accepted :) Highest rankings: 321 in #peterparker 346 in #tomholland