Behind the Scenes w/Harry Holland

3rd Person POV (non-gendered specific)

"You either get both of us or none of us!" Harry shouts at his brother, Tom, with his chest puffed out and shoulders wide. Y/N is standing next to him, doing the exact same thing with their body.

"Yeah!" Y/N shouts, "what he said."

Tom puts his hands up in defense and backs away slightly. Sometimes it gets a little intimidating to have a younger brother who is taller than you. Even if it is by an inch.

"Okay, you two can both come," Tom says to the lovely couple. "There's one condition for both of you. Harry, you have to be my cameraman. Y/N, don't distract him too much. That is all I ask."

Y/N hugs Tom and kisses his cheek, "thank you, Tommy!" They detach themself from his body to run over to hug Harry. The two of them share a long hug, then give each other a short, but passionate kiss.

Out of the corner of their eyes, they could see Tom making disgusted faces at them. It is not like he hasn't seen them kiss before, but he does it to make Harry pissed off.

"Okay," Y/N steps away from Harry, who looks sad that his partner has stopped kissing him. "I have to go pack! I'll text you later, Har, right now I need to find the perfect outfit for Disneyland."

———

"So this is Disneyland."

Y/N stands in front of the gates to the giant park. Off to the side, Tom is standing with his cast mates and crew to make the magical day happen. Harry is standing close to Tom's group as well, but his legs don't stop him from slowly creeping over to his significant other.

"Let's not wait any longer outside the gates," Harry whispers into Y/N's ear. It makes them shiver a bit. "I have to go help Tom put the Spider-Man suit on, you want to go hang out with Zendaya?" Y/N doesn't get time to respond, because Harry is already wrapping his arm around their waist and pulling them towards the group. At least they don't have to go through the long line to get into Disneyland like everybody else.

The big group of people travel inside a building in Disneyland, one with air conditioning and little snacks to eat. Harry moves towards Zendaya, dropping Y/N off right next to her and patting them on the back.

"Zendaya, I expect you to play nice with Y/N. Y/N, don't be afraid to talk to Zendaya. Have fun, because I know I will." Harry plants a little kiss on the side of his partner's cheek, then leaves to follow Tom and Jacob into a back room.

It is very awkward at first. Y/N sadly watches Harry disappear into a small room, leaving them with the crew and Zendaya. Not that Zendaya is a bad person or anything, but Y/N doesn't know how to talk thee Zendaya. She is way too fabulous. Way too cool.

Zendaya sits down on a couch near where Y/N is standing. They can't seem to figure out whether to sit or stand or bow done to the Queen.

"So, Y/N, Tom has told me you like to draw." Zendaya crosses her legs and smiles at the person in front of her. Y/N painfully smiles back. It is painful, because Y/N knows Tom showed her their pencil drawings of Zendaya. They truly are beautiful drawings, but Y/N doesn't normally tell people out of the blue about their secret skill. Maybe not so secret anymore.

"A little bit, I guess," Y/N decides to sit down on the other couch next to Zendaya. At least they are comfortable, but not acting too excited to be talking to thee Zendaya.

She claps her hands excitedly at Y/N. "I like to draw too. I don't have time to do it often. What do you like to draw?" Zendaya talking in general is so natural to her, Y/N can barely form words when talking to people normally.