A Thunderstorm

1st Person POV

It has been weeks since I've seen my sister, so when she heard that I'm home in England for the next month, she took the opportunity to take me out into town. I guess she found a cute new clothing store for us to check out while I was gone, and I have to say, the place really is cute.

"Do you think Danny will like this dress for our date next week?" My sister places the dress up close to her body and does a little twirl for me. Of course, the dress is yellow with a deep v-neck with a lace back. Those are three of her favorite designs on a dress.

"Your fiancé is going to love anything you wear for your date." I say, flicking through a different stack of clothes nearby. There's nothing in particular I'm looking for at this store, but the jumpsuits and pajamas here are so adorable!

My sister folds the yellow dress over her arm and runs over to me. "I know you were just looking at pajamas, but I just found a pajama set with camera all over it. Harry would totally die if he sees you wearing it." She fangirls, pointing in the direction of pajama set she found for me. Just to make her happy, I follow her towards the pajamas that "I must have" according to her. This isn't the first time she's said this to me while shopping. It happens often.

I shouldn't have judged her excitement, the pajamas she found me are possibly the best things ever. "Looks like I'm buying this and the two jumpsuits I found earlier. These places really know how to eat up my money."

On the walk back to her house, the sky begins to form a huge, dark cloud around the area. I could almost smell the storm forming in the air. So, so salty.

Har <3
when r u
coming home?

My Love
I'm on my
way now,
don't worry :)

Har <3
thanks, I
don't like the
wind picking
up outside....

"It looks like I have to head back to my flat, someone is impatient." I laugh, shoving my phone back into my pocket. Harry would kill me if I told people about his fear of storms, so I always made up lies to keep his secret safe. Nobody knows about his fear except his family and me, he didn't even tell his last girlfriend.

My sister waves at me as I get into my car to leave. I wave back at her, but once she walks into her house, I fly out of her driveway. At this point, I am basically in a race with the weather.

It usually takes me fifteen minutes to get to my flat from my sister's house, but I somehow managed to get to my flat in ten minutes. My driving might have been a little illegal. Shh.

The lift ride up to the flat is very slow. I think it is being slow on purpose. Once the large metal doors open, I sprint to the flat door and stick my key in the keyhole. "Come on, come on," I mumble under my breath. Just my luck, I put the key in upside down the first time. The door opens anyways. Harry must have heard me trying to get in the flat. I don't have time to walk into the flat either, he throws his body at me and holds on like a koala.

"How was shopping?" he squeaks out.

I pick up my bag off the floor and shuffle inside the flat, practically carrying Harry with me. "It was fun. I bought a couple of things. My sister even bought me a sandwich, I'm still hungry though. You want to make me some food? It will keep your mind off somethings."

Harry lifts his head off my shoulder, "you're good at this." He kisses my cheek a couple times, then leaps off my body and walks towards the kitchen. "How about I make cupcakes?"

"That sounds amazing!" I yell back, closing the front door and locking it. We don't want people breaking in, that would be bad. With Harry distracted, I sneak off into our bedroom and put on my new pajamas I bought. That would brighten up his night a little bit, and watching baking shows on Netflix. Those always seem to calm him down.