Kisses

1st Person POV

It sadly took me three months to be able to tell the Holland twins apart. To be fair, I met them back in high school and they shared the same haircut back than. The one thing that stood out between them for me is Harry's small birthmark on the corner of his lip. He hates it whenever somebody talks about it, Harry gets easily self conscious about his visible mark. In reality though, the birthmark makes him ten times cuter in my mind.

After secondary school, Harry and I decided to try dating each other, which has come out to a great success. Sam admitted to have been shipping us together all those years in school, then when he found out about our relationship, he literally bought me and Harry a cake. I'm not complaining though, it was a really good cake.

Usually once a week, Harry or I will plan a small date together. We thought of this idea since we both have very busy schedules, and it gives us more time to be with each other. This week, Harry got to choose what we were doing together. He wants to spend the evening eating take out and watching Mean Girls. Such a classic Harry thing to want.

I barely walk up to the front steps of the his house when Harry forcefully answers the door to kiss me. From the other side of the door, I could hear both Sam and Tom groaning and making gagging noises. Harry smiles into the kiss before pulling back for air. "I have Chinese food in the basement with Mean Girls all set up, I just—"

"—are the beanbags down there too?" I cut him off, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Harry softly laughs while nudging the tip of his nose with my nose. "Yes, I brought the beanbags downstairs for us to sit on. We need to hurry though, the egg rolls are getting cold!"

"Can I eat the leftovers?" Sam shouts as we pass him in the house. Harry steps back into the main room to flip off Sam, but I drag him away before starting anymore conflict than there needs to be. Those two boys can be too much sometimes.

"Order your own, arsehole!" my boyfriend manages to yell back. My hand slaps over his mouth to shut him up, now he's just muffling words through my hand as I drag him down into the basement.

Halfway down the stairs, Harry licks the palm of my hand and laughs uncontrollably. I get him back by smearing his spit along his cheek.

The basement is dimly lit with blue lights along the ceiling, all of the couches are pushed against the walls and the two black beanbags are centered in the room. In front of the beanbags is massive television, Tom bought them for his family, and the Chinese food for us to eat.

Harry skips ahead to help me sit down in the beanbag chair like the gentlemen he is (even though I was perfectly capable of sitting myself), and begins handing me food. There's two egg rolls, a bunch of rice, chicken, and five fortune cookie. He is obsessed with eating them. Before he sat down, Harry pushes the play button on the remote to actually start Mean Girls while kissing me on the forehead. Then I noticed that he stole a piece of my chicken. Dammit Harry.

For the first fifteen minutes of the movie, we are sitting in silence eating our dinner. Also, the beginning is Harry's favorite, so I didn't want to interrupt him while he recited the lines. What a dork.

"Okay, okay, ready," Harry picks up the first cookie and snaps it open. He takes a bite of half of the cookie and takes the piece of paper out to be read. "All of your hard work will pay off."

I slap his arm lightly, "it means your photography, Harry! All of you time spent on taking photos will pay off to something huge I bet." Even under the blue light, I could see him blush from my comment. Harry finishes off the cookie as I grab one for my own. When I snap mine open, I eat both pieces of the cookie before reading my fortune. "You have a magnetic personality."

"If it wasn't for it, I don't think we'd be together at this very moment." Harry smiles, giving me an innocently cute look. His hand is resting underneath his head, and all of his curls are falling off his head.

I throw the paper onto the floor near all the rest of our trash. "Stop being so cheesy," I mumble to him. "Birthdays are like friends, the more you have the better." The next cookie says after I crack it open. My birthday isn't even for another few months, so why is it telling me this now?

"Wait," Harry says, holding back a smile, "you have friends?"

My mouth drops open in surprise, "Harry Robert Holland!" He just rolls around in fits of laughter when I smack his arm. The darn boy is known for roasting his family, but I never thought it would happen to me. I'm going to get him back so hard next time.

Eventually, Harry grabs another cookie to read from. "Take advantage of your imagination." A smirk grows on his face after he reads the paper, "do we really want to take advantage of my imagination? It gets a little crazy in there."

"Oh my god, Harry," I hide my face in my hands and giggle uncontrollably. "Your entire family is upstairs, so you better keep everything in your pants." As Harry continues to laugh, I grab the last cookie and sit with him on the beanbag chair. He immediately wraps one arm around my back and the other one underneath my legs. When I break open the last cookie, I pop half of the cookie into Harry's mouth while I eat the other half. "The one you love is closer than you think."

"Oh, she definitely is," Harry leans over and plants a large kiss on my cheek. "And I love her very much."

Harry sits back in the beanbag chair, taking me with him, so my head lays on top of his chest and his head is nuzzled into hair. I could feel his face move every so often when he'd quote Mean Girls. The boy literally has this whole movie memorized.

It took me a while to realize that he stopped reciting Mean Girls, but instead, fell asleep. He is the cutest when he sleeps though. Harry's face goes all soft, he is always facing the softest thing in his reach (usually a blanket, but me right now), and his curly hair is falling everywhere. Being as swiftly as I can, I turn my body weight over so I could face Harry. Even when he's sleeping he is somehow giving my butterflies. He's just so goddamn cute.

My fingers began to lightly trail his jawline as a small snore escapes from his nose. The tips of my fingers make their way over to Harry's birthmark, tracing it lightly to make sure I don't wake up the sleeping boy.

Just before I fall asleep myself, I lightly kiss the corner of his mouth, right over his birthmark. Harry likes to tell me everyday how he finds his small birthmark embarrassing, but the mark makes him different from everybody else, and that's what I love about him.

Harry Holland just makes me happy.