Insomnia [j.g]

By ShaeFoster

[jack gilinsky] in·som·ni·a noun habitual sleeplessness; inability to sleep. ___________________ I haven't go... More

Faith.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Authors note // Opinions?

12

8.3K 251 20
By ShaeFoster

To Jack

I heard that you're on tour now. Magcon, I think it's called?

I have watched some of your vines, and you're just the same old Jack that I loved. Or love.

I got my phone fixed, but I received no messages from you. It still hurts. I can't trust anymore.

I don't like to admit it but, I can't eat. I can't sleep. I barely talk, or come out of my room.

I still have us as my lock screen for my phone.

Sometimes, when I'm driving to the store, i take the long way around, just to look at your house. Wishing that I had seen you , jogging out the front door and giving me a smile before hopping in the car and going to the mall with me.

I miss seeing you everyday. I miss going to the parks with you. I miss our road trips to nowhere. I miss you , Jack.

Remember when you asked me to prom? I didn't go. But I still have the rose you gave me when you asked me. It's sitting on the nightstand beside my bed, right beside my clock. Petals withering.

I still have the picture of you that I Made you sign, because I knew you'd be famous one day. If it was for your voice, or for your humour. It's sitting in a picture frame on my dresser. The glass for the Frame is cracked from one of the times I had an attack.

These attacks never happened when you were with me.

I'm slowly starting to forget about who I was, because this is who I am now. And I'm slowly starting to realize that.

Even though you did what you did, I'm slowly starting to see that if you came back. I would forgive you.

And I don't know why.

-Faith

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 935 31
When Lena relocates to the small town of Ivywood, she just wants to finish high school and keep her head down. She doesn't imagine getting involved...
4.5M 114K 58
A victim of child abuse ever since the death of her mother, Cassidy Taylor has become a shy, quiet girl who's naive to the real world. When she meets...
6.6K 261 24
Because of my beautiful readers, OUR rankings :) : #587 in original | #362 in read | #128 in ivanmartinez | #127 in martineztwins | #143 in emil...
345K 9.6K 39
#Completed Violet Lee, a girl who have to act all shy and innocent like every other nerd. But she isn't actually a nerd like people think. Let's jus...