Vangsvere Academy

By Devils_Assasin

"I don't want to be the chosen one Aunt Jo. All I want is to be able to sneak around with hot boys and listen... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Night
Chapter 2: New Beginnings
Chapter 3: Old Blood
Chapter 4: Dodging Bullets
Chapter 5: Ignorance Is Bliss
Chapter 6: Dates & Enemies
Chapter 7: Spontaneous
Chapter 8: Crows
Chapter 9: Fuck It Up
Chapter 10: Guardians
Chapter 11: Lift!
Chapter 12: Glances and Moments
Chapter 13: The Dream & Reality
Chapter 14: Six, not Five
Chapter 15: Sunday Funday
Chapter 16: Awkward? No way.
Chapter 17: You Wanted Wild
Chapter 19: The Funerals
Chapter 20: Routine
Chapter 21: Angel
Chapter 22: Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 23: Trials.
Chapter 24: Free at last
Chapter 25: The Rose
Chapter 26: First Day Back
Chapter 27: Introductions
Chapter 28: Jealousy.
Chapter 29: The Ladder
Chapter 30: His Father
Chapter 31: Trust
Chapter 32: The Knock
Chapter 33: Almost There
Chapter 34: The Window & The Rose
Chapter 35: F*ck
Chapter 36: Crazy Old Man
Chapter 37: The Songs
Chapter 38: Giving Gifts
Chapter 39: Lady In Red
Chapter 40: Fights, Always Fights.
Chapter 41: Trips & The Flips
Chapter 42: Not Again Anne
Chapter 43: Your Strength
Chapter 44: Never
Chapter 45: Whisper It
Chapter 46: I Meant It.
Chapter 47: Leaked
Chapter 48: Hidden Agendas
Chapter 49: Just A Fix
Chapter 50: This is Heaven
Chapter 51: Betray Him Darling
Chapter 52: The War Will Arise
Chapter 53: The Whores Piss
Chapter 54: A Favor
Chapter 55: All Truth
Chapter 56: Prep, Set, Go
Chapter 57: The End Begins Now
Authors Note

Chapter 18: Gripping Story Ace

5K 202 11
By Devils_Assasin

Fuck, my head aches!

I'm starving....

"Annalise?"

Holding my head from its slamming pain, I forced my eyes open to look through the bright lights.

God, someone shut that fucking thing off!

This is worse than the morning of Eva's 18th party, a hangover above and beyond.

"Anne?"

"Would you....just, like shut the fuck up?" I said low as I closed my eyes covering my face from the light. It's slightest beam over my face was driving me insane.

Vampires on an all blood diet are highly sensitive to the light, makes sense why I feel like the sunlight is burning into my brain.

"Close that fucking curtain!" I muttered and as the drapes drew over the window, the only light was the fluorescent one and I'm happy it didn't affect me.

I rubbed my eyes before opening them and staring around the bars that encaged me, great. No one told me we had prisons in this damn school.

Eighties music was playing from the cell beside me, and as I looked over I caught eyes with an enthusiastic guy. He grinned from ear to ear sitting on the steal bed with his foot propped up and his head leaned back. His dirty brown hair floppy and falling over but wrapped in a bandana. He looked like some eighties bad boy who smokes and has daddy issues.

As he gave me a wink, I internally gagged and looked ahead at the woman before my cell. "Annalise Dragos." She stated, "You have my attention." I responded.

She stared down at me with fire red hair and golden eyes, "You are currently under evaluation for the death of a crew of vampires including your friends Vesper and Kristoffer." She stated glaring at me.

Kris? "Kris isn't dead." I said softly while leaning my head into the cold metal bars. The coolness felt good on my throbbing forehead.

The woman handed a photo through the bars and I reached up grabbing it and scowling at her before looking down to it.

I dropped it quickly, my heart falling to the cold floor, "He-Kris is dead?" I stared down at the photo of his dead corpse on an autopsy table.

"His corpse was found an hour after you arrived, he was in the barn with his neck slit open." My mind envisioned her words and I cringed, wiping tears from my eyes.

She looked to the cell to my left, and eyed the eighties boy, "You've still got two weeks here before your next court date Jesse, be on your best behavior." She stated before walking away and handing the papers that once where in her hands to a guard.

"You like Cyndi Lauper?" The kid, Jesse, asked.

My thirst was extensive, I wanted to tear everyones throat open, but at the same time I wanted to sit and cry for Evangeline. She's probably a complete disaster.

One of the guards walked over to the gate and handed me a bottle of blood, "Rabbits blood until you've completely cleansed." He said robotically.

I took it and eyed him, the smell of his blood beneath his skin turned me on a bit. "My best friend is out there, she's hurting and I know that she needs me beside her. Please. Let me see her." I pleaded but when he didn't respond I added.

"When we were ten, Kris got in a bad skateboarding accident, tore his thigh open and she was so scared and sad. She didn't have anyone to cry to, she's too stubborn. She-she's afraid to be weak." I hoped he'd give in but instead another voice cut in.

"Gripping story Ace. I'm sure the guard will let you out after that." His voice came out dry and sarcastic.

Knowing exactly who it was, I can understand his anger since I'm the reason he's locked up.

I looked over to my right, there he laid arms crossed over his chest and his flannel over his face, ankles crossed and dangling over the metal bed. He's too tall.

Rolling my eyes at Michael, I focused my attention back at the guard who had already moved back to his post.

Leaning back, I looked over at Jesse, chugging the bottle of rabbit blood and hating every drop.

In fact, I threw it up into the small bin beside the metal bed. "That'll happen, for at least three days." Jesse said reassuringly.

Ignoring him, I moved to the metal bed, "You got anything good?" I asked him looking to his radio and box of Cassettes.

He smiled "Gino Vanelli, Al Green, Ella Fitzgerald....What are you looking for?"

Oldies huh?

"Play some Al Green." I said looking to Michaels sleeping position.

"Not Al Green! He listened to that last week for an entire fucking day." A girls voice came and I looked past Jesse's cell to the girl in the cell who was doing yoga.

I watched as she stretched her leg up to the bars grinning at the guards seductively, their eyes hungry on her in an absolutely perverted way.

"Play Heart." She said leaning her back into the bars smiling down at him with a seductive grin.

Jesse looked her up and down with a longing stare "You got it Millie." He said popping in the tape and watching her as she danced seductively to Crazy On You.

I looked around noticing the other four locked up with us, one other girl who looked rabid and three guys who all looked like weirdos. Except the one in chains who just looked like a psychopath.

"Why's he chained in his cell?" I asked Jesse who smiled up at me "That's Landon, he lost his freedom after he tore the arm off the vampire in the cell beside him." He said calmly.

Oh, wonderful.

Michael was lightly snoring by now, and I grabbed the empty bottle throwing it at his annoying snore.

He grabbed it off his chest tossing it back at the cell, it landed on the ground in his cell. "Isn't it bad enough you got us into this mess?" He asked sitting up and sighing while he moved his flannel beside him.

Slowly he ran his hand through his hair and looked to me annoyed.

His green eyes looked even lighter today, and as I matched them I wondered if he knew he was good looking. I've yet to know his true personality.

It's different seeing him in real life, not just a vague image in my mind or a voice. He's actually here, only problem is he's very good looking.

"I'm not going to apologize for killing them all. I only regret not having taken my time to do it." I stated ruthlessly and proud.

Michael sighed "If you hadn't fucked it all up we'd be back safe and sound at the castle drinking some royal family and eating lavish." He stated as he leaned forward his eyes moving behind me to Millie.

He shook his head, obviously annoyed with her too. Is there anything that doesn't annoy the guy?

Jesse began raising the music louder, probably to shut us up.

The chains rattled in the cell across and psycho woke up, his eyes where full blown red, drool and fangs. He was what people call ravage, completely off his hinges and ready to kill everything and anything.

"Ah! Landon, my boy." Jesse said smiling widely at Landon.

Jesse looked to Michael and I, "He enjoys old love songs, such a lover." He winked to Landon who was sniffing the air and drooling more with his wild eyes fixated on me.

I dipped my head smelling myself on the down low, I smelt like my coconut deodorant.

"She smells sweet doesn't she? She must've just began drinking, probably binged. How many was it Annie Dear?" A southern accent came from another cell, the guy in the cell smirked up at me.

His blonde hair brushed back like a cowboys, and his arms covered in tattoos.

Looking to Jesse, he gestured to the cowboy "That's Ronnie. Don't get too close, he might try to fuck you." He said letting out a breath of air and shaking his head.

Alright, "The last guy that tried to fuck me ended up dead." I said sitting back into the metal bed and eyeing my nails. The red polish chipping off. How annoying.

"How many was it?" Millie asked shoving her face into the bars smiling with wide eyes.

I went to talk but someone cut in, "Twenty eight." Psycho Landon stated grinning over at me.

Was it really 28? Wow.

"Could you all shut up? Some of us are trying to sleep."

Moving my stare to the other guy, he had glasses and a buzz cut with his skinny body lying on the bed.

"That's Jack. He hates everyone." Jesse said pursing his lips "Even the hot chicks." He added.

Wonderful.

I leaned into the bars and looked over at Michael who was staring at me, his eyebrows furrowed.

Yup, I'd hate me too.

Guess the world hates me.

Oh my god, where's Lincoln?

Would he tell them all that I didn't do it? That I didn't kill Kris or Vesper? Does Evangeline know I didn't kill her brother?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9M 357K 47
Being kidnapped is one thing. Being taken to a Kingdom full of immortal vampires, that's another thing. To everyone, Raven is nobody. If anything, sh...
5.9K 426 34
"Let me go please" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted...
13.5K 505 45
"Don't ever think that we're friends." Avyugh gritted. "Aw, I thought we were past that," Alarion grinned, taking up Avyugh's space. "I will make yo...
3.4M 149K 82
Twenty years ago, vampires emerged from the shadows and took their place among humans. With their King and the government working together, a fragile...