Twice x Reader One-shots

By Vorrentis

A bunch of random one shots featuring our favorite K-pop group Twice; some from my imagination, some from req... More

Reader x Dahyun - One Wish
Reader x Jihyo - What's the point? (Part 1)
M/ F Reader x Chaeyoung - That Definitely Surprised Me
M/F Reader x Mina - Beauty And Love Takes Time
M/F Reader x Nayeon - Hurt Again And Again
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (Part 1)
Reader x Mina - Player 2
Reader x Sana - Accidents
Reader x Dahyun - Lessons
M/F Reader x Jihyo - What's The Point (Part 2)
Reader x J Line (Momo, Sana, Mina) - You Didn't Mind.
Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 1)
Fem Reader x Tzuyu - Partners (Part 2)
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (Part 2)
Reader x Jihyo - Just The Way You Are
M/F Reader x Jeongyeon - Blackout
M/F Reader x Momo - It Was For Her
Reader x Nayeon - Crazy In Love
Reader x Tzuyu - Gone
Male Reader x Mina - It Was You All Along
Reader x Momo - Payment
Sana x Reader x Tzuyu - Gone (Part 2)
Reader x Dahyun - Helping Hand
Reader x Jeongyeon - The Old Self
Reader x Mina - Paid Off
Tzuyu x Sana - Never Forget
Sana x Reader x Tzuyu - Gone (Part 3)
Reader x Mina - Change
Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 1)
Dahyun x Male Reader x Mina - Not Again... (Part 2)
Reader x Momo - Dense
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 1)
Male Reader x Tzuyu - My One And Only Love (Part 1)
Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 3)
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 1)
Fem Reader x Sana - Together
Fem Reader x Nayeon - Move On (MATURE)
Male Reader x Tzuyu - My One And Only Love (Part 2)
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu - Something Worth Fighting For (Part 2)
Reader x Chaeyoung - Valentine's Day
Nayeon x Reader x Tzuyu -Something Worth Fighting For (Part 3)
Reader x Jeongyeon - My Angel
Q&A and 500 Followers!
Male Reader x Momo - Stood Up
Reader x Sana - Sick Day
F/M Reader x Chaeyoung - Brave Enough
Mina x Tzuyu - Check Up
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 3
A Thousand
Happy Valentine's Day (Very Short OneShot)
M/F Reader x Jihyo - Secret Admirer
Male Reader x Nayeon - The Usual
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises Part 4
Male Reader x Chaeyoung - Getting Over It (Part 1)
Male Reader x Dahyun - Promises (FINAL)
Reader x Chaeyoung - Getting Over It (Part 2)
Reader x Momo - A Day Of Fun~
Twice pics
Male Reader X Mina - Blind Love (PART 1)
M Reader x Dahyun - Therapy Sessions (PART 1)
Male Reader x Mina - Blind Love (PART 2)
Concert Pics
Reader x Jeongyeon - I'm Not Over You (Part 1)

Reader x Jihyo - Looking Out For You (Part 2)

10.8K 241 217
By Vorrentis

Reworked to the fullest

WORDS: 5509

=======================================

SLING

Jihyo quickly ran through the automatic doors and towards the front desk with a speed that could rival the Flash.

Her steps are heavy as she panted from running from her car.

GRIP

"(YN)?! (YN) (LN)!?" She asked the receptionist.

"Excuse-"

"(YN)! (Y-YN)!" Jihyo tapped her hand on the desk to hurry her up, "please!"

"Jihyo! W-wait, relax..." her father caught his breath coming from behind as he just managed to catch up to her.

As soon as they heard that you were at the hospital Jihyo informed her parents and the three were off.

"What's your relation-"

"His friend! Best friend! Please I need to know!" She yelled hoping the receptionist can witness her direness.

"Jihyo, calm down." Her dad stated as he looked around at the eyes staring at them.

"Give me just a second." The receptionist typed on her computer.

"I-is he okay!?" Jihyo gulped as the receptionist pressed enter.

"...I'm afraid he's still in surgery." Her answer made Jihyo feel faint, her head wobbly all of a sudden.

Surgery.

That's never good.

"Hey, hey hey Jihyo," her father gripped her arms noticing her shaky stance.

"Is he alright?" This time Ms. Park came from the back at a slower pace.

"He's in surgery, but Jihyo isn't well." He said as the mother came on the other side.

"Sweetie?" She spotted her side profile as her eyes were lost and wandered.

"He-he's in su-i-is he alright?" She muttered to the receptionist.

"I-I have no knowledge of-"

"You work here!" Jihyo yelled as the worker leaned back, "how do you not-"

"Jihyo! Enough!" her dad yelled as Jihyo stopped but didn't turn to him, "we'll have to wait, come on,"

"But-"

"No buts! There's nothing we can do but wait."

Jihyo's eyes stung a bit while taking a frustrated sigh and letting her hands drop.

"We're very sorry," the mom said to the worker while pulling her daughter away from the counter with her husband's help.

The worker leaned back forward.

She understood Jihyo's reaction, wasn't the first time a worried one acted like that.

Once we were a bit further from the desk, her mom walked forward in front of her, witnessing her distressed expression.

She put a hand on the arm she was near a moment ago, comforting her daughter.

"I know you're very worried, but acting like this isn't going to help anyone." She stated as Jihyo looked down, shoulders hunched.

"I-I just want to see him. I need to know if he's okay Mom..." 

Her mom instinctively brought her into her body and in a warm hug.

"He's going to be fine sweetie. He's alright, they'll do everything they can to help him."

"He will be Jihyo. (YN) will push through." Her dad spoke while patting the top of her head as Jihyo took quick breaths to calm down.

"...I-I'm sorry..."

"No no, don't be, it's okay." Her mom cooed in her ear.

"Jihyo?" 

The three heard her name as they each turned, Jihyo and her mom breaking the hug to spot your mother standing a few feet away.

"M-Mrs. (LN),"

And Jihyo's attempt at calming herself was halted as she walked towards her, "i-is (YN)-"

"It's nothing critical, he needs to be patched up, but he'll be okay," she answered quickly as Jihyo felt at ease very quickly.

"R-really?" She nodded as Jihyo covered her mouth as her newborn tears of sadness were turned to joy.

Upon seeing this, your mother walked forward and hugged Jihyo as her mom did a few seconds ago.

"He's okay, he's okay," your mother kept repeating as Jihyo nodded while she looked behind to see her parents, "thank you for coming."

"Of course (Mom's Name)." Mrs. Park nodded as the father nodded in response too, "and (Dad's name)?"

"He's on the way from work." She answered while pulling away from Jihyo took a shaky breath of relief, "deep breaths," she said while Jihyo nodded, "let's all sit down." she suggested as the parents nodded while Jihyo was ushered by your mother to vacant seats.

As she sat down, her parents each gave a hug to your mother and joined Jihyo on either side of her, her mom holding her daughter's hand while her father patted her shoulder on the either side, your mom on the other side of them sitting as well.

"What happened?" Her dad questioned as your mom leaned back on her chair.

"Car crash."

"God..." Mrs. Park whispered as Jihyo felt extremetly ill.

Even knowing that you were going to be okay, you getting hurt wasn't something she needed to hear.

"A collision with another car is all I know." She said as she looked down, "I-I don't even know where he got a car, his is at home. H-he wasn't even far away either..."

"We're very sorry (Mom's Name)." Mr. Park assured as your mom sighed and sat upright again.

She looked at Jihyo looking aimlessly at the floor, her hands gripping together.

"Thank you. All of you. For all your help..." She said looking up at you three in Korean (she taught you), "we're grateful for everything. If there's anything you need, my husband and I will do what we-"

"You don't need to say that (Mom's Name," Mrs. Park cut her off, "we're glad to help." 

Your mother nodded.

"(Mom's name)!?" 

All four turned to the entrance to spot your francic father running in.

"(Father's Name)." His wife stood up as he looked and quickly went to her.

"I-Is he-"

He asked upon closing the space as she waved her hands.

"He'll be okay, doctors are working on him now."

The look of relief invaded him as he looked away with a deep exhale.

"Oh thank-..." he stepped closer to her and the two hugged tightly as the Park family watched and the parents stood up as well.

He pulled away after a few seconds and your mother nudged her head to them as he turned to them and walked towards them as the two shared a hug with him too.

"Thank you three for coming," he stated as the two nodded, "and Jihyo," he called to her as she looked up at him, "thank you for the help, we owe you a lot."

That hurt Jihyo the most.

It was because of her that all this happened.

Jihyo nodded slowly as your father turned to his wife.

"So we're waiting?" He asked his wife as she nodded, "okay," he then joined his wife while Jihyo's parents sat down once more.

After that, the five sat in silence.

Jihyo sat there, holding her hands together while thinking of you only.

While you were deemed to be okay, she prayed for you.

Jihyo was afraid.

Jihyo was afraid of your health.

Jihyo needed you to be okay for her.

Jihyo knows it's selfish and wrong to think that, after what she did to you.

But she couldn't even be herself when you were gone.

Jihyo needed you.

And once you were okay, she vowed to do everything to apologize and do whatever it takes to get your forgiveness.

That is if you even wanted to talk to her.

She wouldn't blame you if that were the case.

But she hoped you were kind enough to hear her words once more.

------------------------

TICK

TOCK

TICK

TOCK

Jihyo sat anxiously in the sterile hospital lobby, her eyes fixed on the swinging doors that separated her from the maze of corridors where you were receiving medical attention. 

The lights overhead, the talks around buzzed softly, casting an unnatural feeling on the faces of the five sitting who, like her, were caught in the limbo between hope and nervousness.

Beside her, Jihyo's family members exchanged hushed conversations, their faces etched with concern. 

Your mother eyes shut while your father fidgeted in his seat, his unease evident in the tapping of his restless fingers against the armrest.

Twenty-six minutes pass, but it felt like hours, each tick of the clock on the wall amplifying Jihyo's worries. 

She traced patterns on her lap, her thoughts swirling in a maelstrom of uncertainty. 

Her mind replayed various images and memories of you and her to keep her spirits high, but it wasn't 100% effective.

However, it wasn't long till..

"Mrs. (LN)?"

We all looked up to see a man in a blue scrubs approaching.

"Yes?" They all stood up as he looked at the other four.

"Are all you for (YN)?"

"Yes," Your mother stated.

"Very well, my name is Dr. Smith, and I was in charge of (YN)'s surgery. I understand that this is a very difficult time for you five, but the surgery was successful, he's in stable condition."

All five sighed in relief and felt their bodies lessened of weight.

"Oh, oh god, thank you doctor," your father stated.

"..." He didn't respond to that as the five emotions were getting mixed, instead... "follow me please."

He turned as the five followed with pace, following him through a double doors and in a hallway.

"There's a concern we have about him. I need to be candid with you five about his current state."

The five felt ill.

"I'll explain when we see him." 

Jihyo was finally going to see you.

This was what she wanted, yet she didn't feel ready.

And again, they all followed but with a weight of that 'concern' on them.

A minute later and the doctor came to a stop in front of a window pane as the five knew you were behind that glass, but when seeing you, they lost the function to breath. 

Jihyo the most.

You were laying there with an oxygen mask over your mouth, bandages on the left side of your head and your left arm in a cast.

Cables connected to the machines on the left side of you as each person stared in awe.

Your father covered his mouth, mother stepped forward towards the glass, hand on the pane, Jihyo's parents stared and stand still as Jihyo suffered to contain her emotions.

"He's stable rest assured. But as you know he was in car crash," Dr. Smith resumed as they kept their eyes on you, "the other car collided with him on the side of the driver's seat thus resulting in most damage on the left side of his body. His arm is broken, but other than a few scrapes and scratches, it'll be okay, nothing to serious from that. He also had a shard of glass on his left side of his torso that's been removed, stitched, and taken care of as well."

Each person winced at each injury, but were glad that it was taken-

"About the concern that we have," they all turned to him, "there was significant damage to the left side of his head and along the way. He made contact with a hard surface, his body went into a comatose state on the way here as a result."

"C-comatose?" Mrs. Park stated, "h-he's in a coma?"

"Yes."

All five turned back to you slowly.

"It's important to understand that his brain is working to heal itself from the trauma it has suffered.

"...h-how long could he-..." Your father started, but unable to finish.

"I wish I could provide a definite answer, but the duration of a coma is highly variable and depends on many factors. These include the extent of the brain injury, how well your son responds to treatment, and his overall health. Some patients begin to show signs of improvement within a couple of days, while others may remain in a coma for an extended period of time."

"No..." Jihyo muttered, "n-no he-he can't-..." her mother hugged her side.

"I want to emphasize that we are doing everything we can to support (YN)'s recovery. At this point, it's challenging to predict the outcome with certainty. We are providing (YN) with the best possible medical care. Our focus right now is on closely monitoring his brain function and managing any potential complications. We're using various diagnostic tools such as CT scans and continuous monitoring to assess his progress. Our team of specialists is working together to develop a comprehensive treatment plan tailored to his condition afterward, but at the moment, he's stable. I am sorry about this." Dr. Smith reassured once more as no one turned to him.

"...thank you, doctor." Your mother said while looking at you rather as Dr. Smith nodded, "is there anything that can we do to support him?"

"Research has shown that patients in comas may respond to familiar voices and touch, so spending time with him and talking to him can be beneficial. We will also keep you updated on any changes in his condition and involve you in the decision-making process as we move forward." He answered as each heard and a steel trap was clinged onto that for Jihyo.

Your mother turned to Dr. Smith now.

"Okay, thank you and your staff for everything Doctor."

"Of course."

"C-Can we go in there?" Your dad asked as Dr. Smith nodded..

"Yes, may I ask for the parents to come with me alone in there?" the Park family, minus Jihyo nodded as the two of them and Dr. Smith went inside while the other three were behind the glass.

"..."

"Jihyo?" her mother called out to her.

"H-he's in a coma mom..."

"I know sweetie, I know."

"But he's okay, that's all that matters. He'll be okay Jihyo, he'll wake up soon."

Jihyo didn't respond while watching the four in the room as your parents weren't fairing any better.

This was her doing...

Her mistake...

Her costly mistake...

A mistake that she'll do her best to fix.

No matter what.

===========================================================

TWO HOURS LATER

In the dimly lit hospital room, Jihyo sat beside your bed, her heart heavy with depression.

She gently clasped your hand in hers, feeling the coolness of your skin against her warm palm. 

The rhythmic beeping of the monitors provided a steady backdrop to the quietness of the room as her eyes fixed on his peaceful face.

She's been in here for about hour and a half now.

Your parents stayed for a bit before they left to settle with the doctor on future updates and Jihyo took their place as her parents waited for her.

She hadn't said a word as she didn't even know what to say, gathering her thoughts on what she can do to make this right.

"...I'm so sorry...this was all my fault...if I just believed you...I know that I hurt, but...if you're listening (YN)." Jihyo whispered, her voice barely more than a breath. 

As if in response, your chest rose and fell in a steady, unbroken rhythm. 

The coma had rendered you unresponsive, your vibrant spirit seemingly locked away, and yet Jihyo held onto a glimmer of hope.

"I promise I'll do whatever it takes to gain your forgiveness. I'll visit you, every day until you wake up. I don't care how long it takes," Jihyo continued, her voice laced with a mixture of sadness and determination. "Years if I have to. And when you wake up and if you'll allow me. I promise to be there for you and with you and we'll be the best of fri-"

Jihyo stopped talking.

She can't bring herself to say that word because she can't call herself that anymore.

She traced circles on the back of your hand with her thumb, her touch gentle and unwavering. 

Memories of their shared laughter, late-night conversations, and stolen moments flooded her mind, each one a testament to the bond they had built.

"I miss your smile, (YN)," Jihyo admitted, her voice softening. "You have this way of lighting up the room, making everything feel brighter, including me. I want to see it again."

The room remained quiet, the machines humming softly as they monitored your vital signs and Jihyo...

"Sniff...you're strong. I know you are," she said, her voice trembling slightly. "You've faced challenges before, and you've always come out stronger. You can do it again. Sniff Wake up soon (YN)...for me." Jihyo pleaded staring at you, the constant beats of the monitor killing her every time.

"Jihyo?" Jihyo heard and looked back to see (FN) at the door, "oh sorry I-I didn't-"

"No," Jihyo wiped her eyes with her free hand, "i-it's fine, uh, his parents called you then?"

"Yeah, her mom called my mom." He came closer and saw your state, "...how is he?"

"He's fine, but in a coma. They don't when he'll wake up." Jihyo answered as (FN) walked around and stared at you from the other side.

"..."

"..."

"...I'm sorry Jihyo." He said as Jihyo looked at him.

"Thank you, but right now we should focus on (YN)." She said while Jihyo turned to you once more.

"...that's not why I'm sorry." He added as Jihyo returned her look, "I knew where (YN) was."

"..." Jihyo sat upright.

"It's also my fault he's like this."

"..."

SCREECH

Jihyo stood up from her chair.

"You knew?!" Jihyo had anger coursing through her as (FN) rose his hands.

"Yes, but you have to understand-"

"You knew and YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!" Jihyo went around the bed towards (FN) while he stepped back.

"Hold on! Let me ex-" But (FN) was cut off by Jihyo grabbing his shirt and pushing him against the wall.

He didn't know if it was the adrenaline or just her because she was strong at the moment.

"Why the HELL would you lie about this!? ALL THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED!" Jihyo spat in his face as (FN) raised his hands up to her arms.

"L-let me explain!" (FN) frantically spoke as Jihyo glared.

"Explain!" Was all she said as she slightly let go of the pressure on him as (FN) took a breath.

"It was after your talk with him," Jihyo's expression lessened.

======================================================

FLASHBACK

"Mom I'm home." He said as he called out to his home, "mom?"

"..."

Silence.

"Gone again." He muttered as he went towards the kitchen to grab an apple.

It was the peak of the school knowing you were gone and all day he was questioned on where you were or hearing their apologizes to him and that he'll be fine.

Besides Jihyo, you were his best friend and everyone knew it.

He washed the apple and took a bite while heading downstairs to his room.

"Having fun?" He saw his bed and the person on top of it, holding his PSP.

"Decent." The person responded as (FN) shook his head.

"How long you're going to keep this up (YN)?" He asked as you placed his PSP down, "you can't stay here forever." He said as you sighed.

"It's just for a while." you responded as (FN) rolled his eyes.

"A while? It's been three days. Everyone is getting worried. The cops are now involved...Jihyo's worried too."

You scoffed.

"I'm sure she is."

Yeah, you were still hurting.

You told (FN) about it and he knew about your feelings for Jihyo.

Strong feelings.

The number of times that they talked, how much you helped her and was teaching her the language.

(FN) was happy for you.

She made your days happy.

And when (FN) heard that Dan started dating her, you didn't take it very well. 

He didn't know Dan well as you did but when you explained to him about his heartbreak persona, (FN) didn't like it one bit either.

He didn't talk to you for a bit after that day and the day before you 'left', here he was in his room.

You told him everything that occured as he left, mainly what Jihyo told you.

He could tell you were heartbroken and (FN) felt for you and suggessted that you stay here for a while to sort out your issues.

His dad was away on a bussiness trip while his mom worked all day to sleep at home only as a nurse.

He didn't mind not seeing them for a bit though.

Though he didn't think it was this long of a say.

"Well, quite a few things happen," he said coming closer to you, "the big one is that Dan was expelled."

"Expelled?"

"Yeah, guess Leon ratted him and his friends about what they did to you and now they are gone, oh and Jihyo had a pretty big reaction to hearing that he punched you."

"..." 

"(YN), she broke up with Dan yesterday." 

You sat upright.

"What?"

"She talked to me today about everything. She caught him cheating yesterday and this morning she lashed out at Leon after he told her and the principal. She was sulking all day dude. She knows you were right and I hated that I had to lie. Why prolong this?"

Your eyes looked away.

"...it doesn't change what she said."

(FN) ruffled his own hair.

"I know that must have hurt, but your parents have to know that you're okay at least. Dude it's a search for you."

"..."

"Dude, just go see them or her, she just sits there. No smile. Barely talks, nothing. She's a husk (YN), she also has her phone on her desk or hand today. Jihyo's waiting for you, talk to her now." I said as you looked away, "she's been on her phone so that means she's been trying to get to you. I mean you must have read her messages or saw her calls."

"..."

"Get your phone man, look. I'm getting worried for all this. I'm giving you till tonight to go home (YN). I'm serious. This whole thing started with Jihyo, but now that she wants you, it's time to go back."

"...okay."

(FN) nodded.

"Just, give me an hour or so to collect my thoughts. I won't rat you out either."

"You better not and good for you man. I know it was tough on you to hear, but things are looking up." You nodded, "now then, let me use the bathroom and then we'll talk about what to say alright?" you nodded once more as (FN) went back to use his personal bathroom.

While he was gone, you went through your backpack and fished out your phone that you haven't been using since you left.

You didn't want to see the calls or texts of anyone and as turned your phone on and the home screen came up and saw the notifications of the numerous calls and messages popped up.

You went to the home screen and both the messages and call counts were 99+ as you went through and searched through the notifications of each one.

Most if not all messages and voice mails from your parents were if you were safe, where you were, or come home.

Parents, friends other than (FN) and Jihyo herself.

'She knows I'm right. She broke up with Dan.'

While that would have brought you happiness days ago, now it was an 'eh' moment.

What she said hurt you like a gunshot.

That she admitted to choosing another guy over you.

But now hearing about her being about you...obviously because of her being sorry.

Nothing else.

You scanned through Jihyo's messages through notifications, pretty much the same as your parents and went to voice mail, there were quite a few from her and listened to the most recent one of hers from this morning.

You brought it up to your ear.

(YN)

I know you don't want to hear me or probably even see me. Not after what I've done to you. 

You were right. You were right this whole time. I caught him too. I should have listened to you, but I was so stupid and blinded by some stupid emotions and...that's no excuse I know, but I don't know what else I can say.

I know you hate me now and I don't blame you. Eerything we've done together and I threw it away, destroyed what we have that I need back.

You said you'd love me and I hurt you instead.

What I said to you, sorry isn't good enough, it was cruel of me to say so after you confessed and I can't make you forget hearing that. I can't even think about how painful it was and I know I can't apologize for it.

But if you are hearing this, please. I'm begging you to come back home. I need you. I need to see you. I need to hear you, be with you, talk with you, anything with you.

I want to make things up, no matter how long it'll take I want to make up for what I said.

Even if you just want to come and shout at me for my stupidity and being the ungrateful friend that I am. 

I don't care, I deserve every word if it means that you'll come back to me

(YN), please, I need you now more than ever

The rest of the voice mail was of her crying.

You sighed while putting the phone down and closing your eyes. 

Now she was hurting badly too.

"Damn it..."

You didn't hate her.

You hated what she said, but you didn't hate 'her'.

And hearing her in pain...now that was tough too.

She sounded like she meant it too.

KNOCK KNOCK

You looked up at (FN) standing there.

"I see you have your phone."

You rose your phone up.

"I listened to Jihyo's voicemail. She was hurt."

"They all are. Let's talk about what to say and you can take my car okay?" You nodded as (FN) sat near you.

"I-I didn't want to make anyone worry..."

"I know you didn't, I know. You were hurt, that's all." (FN) nodded as you nodded in agreement, "it's only been a few days, it's take a bit but this will go away after alright?"

"..."

"...I'm sorry,"

"It's okay man," (FN) reached out and patted your shoulder, "don't worry, it'll be fine."

You nodded.

"I want to see her too." You said as (FN) smiled and nodded.

"You will soon enough."

=========================================

FLASHBACK END

"And that's what happened. I gave him my keys after and we were going to say he stayed at a motel because of what Dan said and spooked him. I know what I did was wrong, but I looking out for him. I-I didn't think this will happen..." (FN) finished explaining as Jihyo saw the pain in his eyes as tears started forming.

She was getting some of her own as she let him go and slowly walked back to her seat and held your hand again as she stared at your sleeping face.

(FN) didn't move, but stood where he was as he felt the emotions getting the best of him.

Jihyo wanted to smile.

You wanted to see her too.

But she couldn't.

A wave of remorse crashed onto her.

"...I'm sorry." She heard while shaking her head in response.

"You were looking out for him...like he was for me," Jihyo then grabbed your hand as she held it with both of hers, bringing it up to her lips as she kissed it.

(FN) saw tears forming as her mouth was obstructed by your hand.

"...he'll wake up soon. I know he will." (FN) said as Jihyo didn't answer anymore, lost in her world of darkness as her tears came down.

Both stayed quiet after as the beeps from the machines and the silent sobs of Jihyo echoed in the room.

==================================================

Two weeks later

Jihyo kept her promise and came to visit everyday. 

Some days varied, one was for half an hour and another was a couple of hours. 

She didn't catch your parents, but she noticed their names on the check-in the list at different times as her.

Every day she would do something different.

She would read a book to you, sat quietly in her seat, put a video on her phone and pretend that both were watching together or just tell you of what's been going on lately.

All the while holding your hand in the process.

Like the doctor said, mentally and physically, anything helps.

It's been exactly two weeks since then and Jihyo came through the hospital doors again. 

She got her guest badge and walked down the corridor as usual, but this time, someone was there in front of the window.

Someone that had her blood boil.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" She barked as Leon looked over at her.

"I came to apologize to him and you so I waited for you to arrive. I heard about what happened. I also came to apologize for what Dan d-"

"I don't want to hear his fucking name." Jihyo spat while coming closer as Leon assumed as much.

"Sorry. It's been two weeks, but I just couldn't find the courage to come down here and see him like this. I just want to apologize and that's it. I'll leave."

Jihyo didn't want Leon to get anywhere near you, but if it's just an apology...

"Fine," Jihyo shrugged.

"Thank you." He said and both went inside the room as Leon came closer and his pace shortened while Jihyo went forward to her spot.

"Damn..." He whispered while seeing the bandages and cast as you laid with the beeps echoed the room once more.

Leon procedded forward and stood on the other side of the bed as Jihyo kept her eyes glued to him.

"Uhm, hey (YN), I wanted to apologize to you. I...I was a coward. I let what...happened to you happened and...it was wrong of me. It's been eating me up since and I sincerely hope that you'll forgive me. I'm also sorry about, this. I should have stopped him there too, but I couldn't." Leon added as it was caught by Jihyo. "And I know it may not be much, but...when you wake up, I hope that we can start over and hang out sometime. Thank you." Leon finished up as he took a breath in.

"And I'm sorry Jihyo. I owe an apology to you as well." Leon said looking at her.

"What did you mean by 'stopped him there too'...what else did you do to him!?" 

Leon sighed.

"I guess you didn't-...I don't want to make things worse then it-"

"Tell me." Jihyo said as Leon gulped.

"Dan...he crashed into (YN)."

Jihyo's eyes widened, then she balled her fist in anger as she stood up again.

All she felt was fury now.

"He, he did this..." Jihyo spoke in a malice tone and gritted teeth.

"N-not on purpose, h-he was drunk." Leon noticed Jihyo's anger and quickly explained himself.

"That piece of shit did this to (YN)!? I'm calling the cops!" Jihyo said furious while pulling her phone-

"He's already in jail!" Leon spoke up as Jihyo looked at him, "Seven years and is being sued by his parents. I-I thought you already knew."

"..."

Jihyo eyes glared.

"After we got expelled, he didn't take it well, neither did his parents. They got in this big fight and he stayed in my place." Leon said. "Mason would come over as well and the two of us would talk to him or something. He wasn't...right. And before the crash, I came home after my shift and I saw he had a few drinks around him and he talked about his parents and about his redemption to them or something. I tried to stop him from drinking anymore, but he gets angry easily. So I let him be, and when I took a nap and woke up, he was gone with my truck."

Jihyo absolutely hated Dan and he deserved to be punished.

Even more if she can help it.

"That's why I came here to apologize. I could have stopped him, but-I'm such a fucking coward...I-I'm sorry..." He hung his head as Jihyo was trying to maintain herself.

.

.

"Get out."

"Jihy-"

"Get. OUT!" She pointed at the door, "I don't want you or HIM close to us again!"

"Ji-"

"I'm calling security!" 

"Okay, okay, I'm leaving." He rose his hands and started to walk slowly while looking at you and then he paced out the room, apologizing quickly once more before leaving.

Jihyo turned around as she just sat back down and took all this in.

She dated that monster...

She hated herself for being near that piece of shit.

And she hated that everything was pointed at her.

if she had listened to you...her (YN)...

None of this would have happened...

She stared at your face as tears started to drop at a rapid pace from her eyes, remembering memories of what you have done to calm her down on some occasions.

She weakly smiled at those images.

She brought her hands to you again as she brought it close to her mouth and she kissed it once more.

"(YN)...I-I-s-sorry...I'm so-"

She couldn't say anything as sobs just started to take her.

========================================================

One week later

It's been three weeks then and things were the same.

Jihyo's been doing so so and she still visits you daily as well.

(FN) hangs out with her as well, just not as much as she would stay. 

He would be only for about 20 minutes and then leave her with you.

Currently she was in her room, getting ready to go to your house...but she was also getting ready to tell her parents about the whole real situation.

She's been thinking about this.

And she's been thinking about you.

She has all these feelings and thoughts and emotions towards you.

However, she also had guilt and shame.

She needed some help and no one was better than her parents.

She and (FN) kept what happened a secret, but she thinks that someone else needs to know as well.

Eventually, the truth will come out when you wake up so she would rather say it herself rather than you telling everything.

But for now, it was your time as she came down the corridor once more with a depressed face and entered the room...but was met with you sitting up and looking at the TV in the corner of the room.

She gasped loudly as you turned towards the door.

"(Y-(Y-(YN)..." Tears were swelling in her eyes as Jihyo stood still.

"H-hello..."

Jihyo's legs went mach-speed as she pounced on you and hugged you like no tomorrow.

"Oh god! Y-you're awake! Y-you're awake!" She was crying on the top of your head as she held you tight, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry (YN)!"

You just sat there taking it and after a couple of minutes, she pulled away, but her face was inches away from yours, her rivers of tears and a smile on her face.

"H-how are you?"

"F-fine..."

She gave a shaky exhale and nodded.

"That's...oh god that's great. (YN) I'm so sorry. I-I really am. All this was my fault and I regret everything I said to you. If you'll allow me, I will do whatever it takes to get your forgiveness. Anything and everything. You're special to me."

You just sat there in silence looking at her.

"..."

"Please..."

You opened your mouth to say something but then closed it.

"(YN)?"

Your expression then turned into a questionable expression.

"I'm sorry, but...who are you?"

=========================================================

And that's that.

So what will happen next...find out in Part 3.

Sorry for the long updates for both smuts and one-shots, school and personal life have been...troubling.

But now everything seems to be doing okay and I'm hoping to get these shots and smuts out quickly now.

Thanks for taking a pause in your life to reading this. Vote/Comment if you want. And thanks again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 226 37
twice x twice twice x reader (G!P, smut, and more)
6.5K 138 17
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
23.6K 478 72
Just imagine that Im Nayeon is your girlfriend✨
79.7K 2.1K 24
Nayeonie, Jeongyeon, Momo Sana, Jihyo, Mina Dahyunie, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu They are my beloved Twice! One shot stories, ships with all the members.