Rising 🎀 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

6. its my life

2.6K 61 1
By Boonannaxdd

6. its my life

A Million Dreams - The Greatest Showman
"i close my eyes and i can see, a world that's waiting up for me, that i call my own, through the dark, through the door,"

***

"five, six, seven, eight," Spencer smiled when he step forwards, "step, through," they spin around in a circle, "out, in,"

Spencer separated his legs, "ball-change, step ball-change step," Spencer raised his hands along with the cheerios, "you, you, you, you,"

Mr Schuester points at them when one part of the new directions put their hands up then the the other parts did the same, "and ba-ba-ba, turn.."

Mr Schuester looked at them, "come on, guys," Mr Schuester stopped, "you're sleepwalking on me here,"

Brooke rolled her eyes day her dad, "give me some energy, we've got Sectionals in two.." Mercedes stops Mr Schuester, "please sectionals is going to be a breeze,"

Mr Schuester let out a breath, "maybe so," Artie yawns from behind Mr Schuester, "but if we coast through sectionals," he moved towards Artie, "we're gonna get killed at regionals,"

Spencer looked at his brother, where he saw Finn staring at Quinn's stomach, "we have got to be on our game,"

Kurt laughs from beside Finn, "sorry, funny youtube," Kurt's face went into a small frown, "it's the grape stomping one,"

***

Spencer stood beside Mike as he watched Rachel boss around Matt, Tina, Puck and Brooke, "one, two, three, four, five, six, seven.."

Brittany spins from beside Santana when she comes towards Mr Schuester, "good new, guys," Mr Schuester spins Brittany towards Mike, "just got the competition bracket for sectionals,"

Spencer put his arm around Santana's shoulder, with his other hand in his jeans pocket, "and we are in really good shape,"

Santana smirked, "there's only two other teams," Mr Schuester looked down at the piece of paper "we beat them, we make it to regionals,"

Spencer fist bump Mike who smirked at Matt and Puck, "uh, who are the other teams?" Mr Schuester looked away from Rachel towards Finn, "drumroll, please, Finn.."

Finn gives Mr Schuester a little drumroll, "school for the deaf in Dayton, and someplace called Jane Addams Academy,"

"Jane Addams?" Mercedes looked at Mr Schuester, "that's a halfway house for girls just getting out of juvie,"

Spencer half smiled, "th-th-this is great," Artie looked at Spencer then towards Mr Schuester, "people who can't hear what they're singing and criminals who don't care," Artie looked up at Brittany, who smiled at him, "it's gonna be a cakewalk,"

Brittany high fives Santana when she moves out of Spencer's embrace, "high fiv.." Artie frowned before Spencer leaned over Brittany and high fives Artie.

***

"competition.." Mr Schuester turns away from the new directions looking at the poster on his wall, "every one of these people or elements was a champion in their own right,"

Mr Schuester pinned a lightening bolt to the board, "but they used competitions with each other to make themselves even better,"

Kurt looked at Mr Schuester, "i don't understand how lightening is in competition with an above-ground swimming pool," Mr Schuester looked at Kurt, "just go with it,"

"you guys have become complacent," Mr Schuester looked at them, "you were great at the invitational, but you got to up your game if you want to get through sectionals,"

Finn yawns, "okay, split up," Spencer looked at Santana with a frown, "guys on the left side, girls on the right side," Spencer moved away from his girlfriend towards Mike and Matt.

no one else moved, "let's go, come on," Mike bro hugged Spencer, "all right," Mr Schuester watched as Kurt walked towards the girls, "Kurt.."

Kurt faces Mr Schuester, "boys side," Mercedes, Brooke and Tina watched as Kurt frowned before going beside Spencer when the three girls chuckled, "here's the deal,"

Mr Schuester smiled, "two teams, boys versus girls," Mr Schuester points at the boy the towards the girls, "one week from today, you will each perform a mash-up of your choice,"

Spencer smirks at his girlfriend who sent him a smirk along with Brittany and Quinn, "what's a mash-up?" Mr Schuester looked at Puck, "a mash-up is when you take two songs and mash them together, to make an even richer explosion of musical expression,"

Mr Schuester points at them, "boys will perform on tuesday, girls he next day," Mr Schuester points at both teams, "i want you guys to go all out, okay, costumes,"

Spencer frowned when he saw Mercedes smirk, "choreography," Spencer was now the one to smirk at Mercedes, "whoever wins the competition gets to choose the number that we do for sectionals,"

Rachel raised her hand, "wait, who's going to be the judge?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "your gender makes you biased,"

"ah.." Mr Schuester half smiled, "there is going to be a celebrity judge," he walks past them, "wh-who?"

Mr Schuester smiled at the boys, "oh, you're going to have to show up to find out," Mercedes looked at the girls, "we've got this in the bag," Mercedes linked her arm with Brooke's, "totally,"

Mr Schuester and the new directions boy watch as the girls walk out, "hey," Mr Schuester comes towards them, "i hope you guys are up for this competition, the girls looks pretty pumped,"

Artie looked up at Mr Schuester, "we're planning on smacking them down like the hand of god," Spencer smirked when Mr Schuester smiled, "hey, Finn, Spencer, you guys alright?"

Mr Schuester looked at Finn and Spencer, "you guys seem a little out of it," Finn looked at his brother then towards Mr Schuester, "yeah, we're just a little worn out,"

Spencer looked at Mr Schuester, "i'm just worn out from football practice and then i have my job after football practice," Mr Schuester frowns at Spencer.

Puck looked at Finn, "come on, dude," Puck puts a hand onto Finn's shoulder when Mike does the same to Spencer's shoulder, "we're late for football practice,"

***

"know your routes," Coach Tanaka underlined each word, "now that's is the key to this play, gentlemen,"

Spencer sat down beside Sean and Mason, "the receivers run the fly route downfield," Spencer looked around the football team, "and then block as the play develops, okay?"

Finn and Spencer's eyes start to slowly close, "know your assignments, it's not.." Spencer leaned his head against his hands, "that's your only job, is to know your assignments,"

***

"they're drooling.."

Puck stood beside Mike and Kurt, "dude, wake up..." Mike shook his best friend, "sure, yeah, that sounds good,"

Puck leaned closer towards them, "i said we can't let those girls beat us," Finn looked at his best friend, "sorry sometimes, when we're thinking real hard, it helps to close our eyes,"

Artie wheeler towards them, "we're doing a mash-up on it's my life and Usher's confessions," Puck looked at the two brothers again, "we should get some trash can lids and stomp the yard up in his piece,"

Artie looked at Puck, "Puck, with respect," Kurt watched as Finn and Spencer try to keep their eyes open, "you're more helpful when you don't contribute,"

"dude," Spencer opened his blue eyes, "what's wrong with the both of you?" Puck looked at them, "go see the nurse, everyday i say i have a headache,"

"i get to sleep for three hours," Puck smirked, "i haven't attended a mash class in two years," Spencer and Finn sighs when they wipe the corner of their mouths with their jumpers, "thanks, guys,"

Finn stood up, "keep up the good work," Finn pats Puck's back when the new directions boy turn towards Spencer, "dude, why aren't you going to the nurse?"

Spencer rubbed his eyes, "cause my mom would kill me if she found out that i was working at 12:00 in the night rather then being in bed,"

Mike just shook his head, "come on," he helps Spencer up, when Mike held onto his best friend's waist, "come on, i'll take you to the nurse's office,"

Spencer looks at Mike, "don't worry, i'll cover for you," Spencer half smiled at Mike with sleepiness in his eyes, "thanks, man i knew i could count on you,"

***

"hi," Spencer steppes into the nurse's office when Mike left Spencer, "how can i help you?" Spencer put his hands into his pocket, "hey, Mrs Schuester,"

"uh-huh," Terri smiled, "i'm Spencer Hudson, me and my brother in glee with your husband," Terri smiled, "oh, hi Spencer,"

"oh, wait a minute," Terri walked closer towards Spencer, "are you the one who's dating Quinn Fabray?" Spencer shook his head, "no, why?"

Terri frowned at Spencer, "because you have really good bone structure," Spencer half smiled, "yeah, um, i've been really tired lately, and i was wondering if i could lie down in here for a while,"

Mrs Schuester smiled, "why, don't you have a seat?" Spencer looked towards the comfortable bed, "why don't you tell me a little bit about your sleep habits?"

Spencer sets himself down onto the chair, "what time do you go to bed?" Spencer looked around, "um, i don't know, usually, after i finish work,"

Spencer touched his knees, "and i'm normally tired, but lately i can't just fall asleep," Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "it's like my brain doesn't want me to,"

"well, what are you thinking about?" Spencer looked at Mr Schuester's wife, "um," Mrs Schuester looked at him, "oh, you can be honest with me, there's a code of silence in my office,"

Spencer lightly nods his head, "okay, um, football plays.." he looked at Mrs Schuester, "uh-huh,"

Spencer bit his lip, "... um, girls, dance steps... girls," Spencer bit his lip, "girls? aren't you dating Santana Lopez?"

Spencer frowned, "yeah, but.." Mrs Schuester looked at Spencer when he looks away, "do you think a guy can be into two girls at once?"

Mrs Schuester shook her head, "no," Spencer looked at Mrs Schuester, "and remember, flirting is still cheating," Spencer looked away, "and the revenge of the jilted women is usually pretty messy,"

Spencer looked towards the bed, "so, can i take my nap now?" Mrs Schuester looked at Spencer, "do you wanna sleep through life, Spencer?"

"no," he shook his head quickly, "but i read somewhere.. that teenagers need more sleep than infants," Mrs Schuester looked at Spencer, "when i was in high school, i captained the cheerleading squad, i kept a perfect 4.0 gpa, and I cultivated my popularity,"

Mrs Schuester smiled, "and i maintained a loving relationship with the boy who would become my husband," Spencer looked at Mrs Schuester, "wow, i don't even know, how i did that.."

"wait a minute, yes i do.." Mrs Schuester stood up, when she goes into her bag, "pseudoephedrine,"

she grabs the pills from her bag, "it's the stuff they put in decongestants, to make them non-drowsy,"

Mrs Schuester smiled, "it's kind of like a.. well, like a vitamin," she takes the vitamin out of her bag, "i would pop two of these blue meanies every morning and then i would be a firecracker for the rest of the day,"

she hands Spencer the vitamins, "are they safe?" Mrs Schuester grabbed a glass of water for Spencer, "they're over-the-counter, they stock them next to the candy bars,"

she hands Spencer the glass of water, "sweetie, i'm the school nurse, i know what i'm doing," Spencer stared at the vitamins, "okay.."

he put the two vitamins into his mouth before drinking a glass of water, making the vitamins pills go down his throat.

"Finn!" Spencer goes towards Finn's comfortable bed when his brother woke up when Spencer hands him the vitamins, "dude, try these.."

Finn furrowed his eyebrows, "who gave them to you?" Spencer rolled his eyes, "who else? the school nurse, you idiot!" Finn widened his eyes when he gulps the vitamins down with a glass of water.

***

"hey, guys," Spencer and Finn walked into the choir room, "how's it going?" Spencer breathes in the fresh air, "god, its a beautiful day,"

"let's run through the number," Spencer nods his head at Finn, "i cat wait to do the number," Spencer went past Mike, when he goes behind him, "i'm ready and excited,"

"are you guys?" Spencer stands behind Mike's chair when Finn does the same to Matt, "stand up, come on," they push their friends out of the chairs, "let's get this joint jumping,"

Artie turns to the two brothers, "has you're guys soul been taken over by caffeinated space aliens?" Spencer shook his head, "nope, just visited the school nurse,"

Spencer held the vitamins in his hands, "got this great vitamin, we feel fantastic," Finn smiled brightly, "i really can't wait to do the number,"

"let's do the number and then afterwards," Spencer smiled, "we can build a house for habitat for humanity,"

Spencer and Finn turn to the new directions boys, "what kind of vitamin?" Kurt looked at Spencer, "vitamin c? vogue magazine says it boosts energy levels and brightens the complexion,"

Finn looked at his brother, "vitamin d," Spencer smirked at his friends, "and we got you guys some," Spencer throws the vitamin packet towards Puck who caught her packet.

***

Spencer looked at Sean, as his blood was pumping hard as, so was his heart rate when he sees Santana at her locker, leaning upwards grabbing onto one of her textbooks, with her cheerios skirt rising upwards.

"Spence," Samaria and Micaela furrowed their eyebrows at the brunette headed boy when he goes towards Santana, spinning her to face him when he pushed his lips towards Santana's.

"what's wrong with him?" Samaria watched Spencer grab onto Santana's hand, pulling her towards a empty classroom, "Samaria, you know he hasn't gotten much sleep since his job at the dinner,"

Micaela smoked, "maybe we should just visit him sometime at the dinner," Samaria nods her head, "yeah, pops would be happy to see us again,"

***

"this ain't a song for the broken hearted-" Spencer smirks when the five boys beside him spin to face the new directions girls, "no silent prayer for that faith departed,"

Kurt, Mike, Finn, Matt and Puck spin around to face the girls with stone cold looks on their faces, "and i ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd,"

"you're gonna hear my voice when i shout it out loud," Mike, Matt and Spencer smirk at the girls when he keeps singing, "it's my life,"

the five boys raised their hands into the air with Spencer smirking at his girlfriend then towards the girls, "it's now or never,"

the boys put their hands down when Spencer comes back into the middle, "i ain't gonna like forever,"

"ohh.." the boys smirked, "i just want to live while i'm alive," Spencer fist bumps Matt and Mike, "it's my life,"

Spencer kicks the air then punches the air, "these are my confessions.." Artie wheels towards them as Spencer, Matt and Mike danced in front of Kurt, Finn and Puck, "and just when i thought i said all i could say,"

the boys spin in a circle, "my chick on the side said she got one on the way," they boys danced behind Artie, "these are my confessions-"

Finn, Puck and Kurt come down a level towards Spencer, Matt and Mike, "if i'm gonna tell it, then i gotta tell it all,"

"all.."

the boys kicked their legs outwards, "damn near cried," the new directions boys jumped down from the second lowest level, "when i got that phone call,"

"call.." three of the new directions boys sat each side of Artie, "i'm so thrown.." Artie fist bumps Spencer and Finn, "i don't know what to do,"

the boys spin backwards in a circle, "but to give part two of my.." each boy slowly stood up, "better stand tall, when they're calling you out,"

Spencer grabbed his microphone, "don't bed, don't break," Artie shook his finger, "baby, don't back down,"

the boys jumped going around in a circle, "these are my confessions.." Spencer and Mike jumped down when they both hand their microphones towards Artie who sang along with Finn.

"it's now or never," Spencer and Mike pushed themselves off the ground, "i ain't gonna live forever,"

"these are my confessions.." Mike and Spencer span around in a circle, "i just want to live while i'm alive,"

Finn moved backwards towards Kurt and Puck when Spencer and Mike both grab their microphones from Artie, "it's my life-"

"just when i thought i said all i can say," Spencer sang along with the new directions boys, "my chick on the side said she got one on that way,"

"these are my confessions.."

Spencer smirked while he danced with Mike and Matt, "i just want to live while i'm alive," Mike, Spencer and Matt jumped down the level, "it's my life.."

Spencer points towards Mr Schuester and Mrs Pillsbury who had their eyes and mouth widened in shock, "awesome, guys,"

Mr Schuester came towards the boys, "geez," he high fives Artie, "i didn't know you had it in you," Mr Schuester patted Spencer's chest, "it's like somebody slipped something into your juice boxes,"

Mr Schuester turns towards the girls who sat on top of a wooden table in the corner of the choir room, "you ladies better bring it tomorrow,"

"otherwise," Mr Schuester looked at the boys, "we've got our opening number for sectionals!" Spencer jumped onto Mike's back while Matt jumped up and down beside them, "whoo! ahh!"

Mr Schuester raised his hands, smiling, "okay.." Santana stared at her boyfriend, she had never seen him this happy to be in glee club.

Santana furrowed her eyebrows, maybe glee club was starting to get Spencer and the popular kids to calm down from their responsibility's.

***

"i don't know why you always get so insecure," the vitamin d tablets had vanished from Spencer's system as he sat on a stool, with his guitar in hand looking around the diner.

"i wish you could see what i see when you're looking in the mirror," Spencer shrugged his shoulders when he see people smiling towards him, "and why won't you believe me when i say,"

Spencer smiled, strumming his guitar singing his own song, "that to me, you get more beautiful everyday," Spencer's blue eyes landed onto Santana who sat at a booth with Quinn, Finn, Brittany and Puck.

Finn came beside his brother grabbing a stool, knowing the song what Spencer was singing, "when you're looking at the magazines and thinking that you'll never measure up, you're wrong," Quinn smiled at her boyfriend and his brother, "cause you're my cover, cover girl,"

Spencer smiled brightly, "i think you're a superstar, yeah you are, why don't you know," Spencer stared at Santana's brown eyes, "yeah you're so pretty, that it hurts,"

Spencer sang his own song with Finn, when everyone in the diner clapped their hands when Spencer goes towards Santana kissing her lips.

"Spencer!" Pops came towards Spencer, patting his shoulders when Spencer pulls away from Santana, "son, that was a good song,"

Sean, Micaela, Mason and Samaria came towards the two people when Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "what are you guys doing here?"

Sean smiled, "we're here to see our best friend," Spencer smiled, "is that okay?" Spencer nods his head, when he leads the four of them towards a booth, "wait, i'll get your guys drinks and then i'll be back,"

"the usual drinks," the four of them nod their heads when Spencer starts filling up cups of coke, water, orange juice and Dr Pepper.

***

Spencer walked through the hallway, with his letterman jacket over his blue long sleeve t-shirt, "my man, got next week's plays all worked out,"

Spencer smirked at one of the football players when he first bumps them, "yeah, hey," Spencer sees Mr Schuester, "Mr Schue, got that paper on Bariloche, Argentina on your desk,"

Spencer patted Mr Schuester's back, "but it's not due in for weeks," Spencer smirks, "damn straight, i am in the zone,"

"cheater.." Rachel comes towards Spencer standing in front of him, "i don't know what you're talking about,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows down at the shorter brunette, "you took performance enhancers before your mash-up," Rachel looked a Spencer, "Kurt told me,"

Spencer looked around the hallway, "uh," Rachel walks alongside Spencer, "it's deplorable, contemptible, and it's just plain wrong,"

Rachel rambles on, "it's also cheating, as a matter of fact, i'm going to start calling you Spence-rod,"

Spencer looked at Rachel, "hey, back off," Spencer frowns, "i'm nothing like a-rod, okay? i'd never take steroids,"

"they make your junk fall off," Spencer spins to look at Rachel, "listen Rachel, you don't know what it's like for me, the kind of pressure i'm under,"

Rachel looked at Spencer, "okay, we all have pressures, but you know how i dealt with it?" Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "the natural way, with a rigorous diet and exercise routine,"

Spencer looked at Rachel, "yeah, well, that's personal pressure," he sighed, "if you don't meet your goal, you're the only one who loses,"

Spencer frowns, "i have to be the running back, the male lead and be the perfect boyfriend for Santana, and be the perfect son for my mom," Spencer starts to walk with Rachel, "so, yeah, i maybe helped me and my teammates out a little bit, but it's only because i'm sick and tired of working so hard and still losing,"

Rachel looked at Spencer, "yeah, but winning by cheating isn't winning," Spencer spins to Rachel, "don't give me that the only reason you're so passed about this is cause you know you can't compete with us,"

Rachel gasped, "okay, i'm offended by that accusation," Rachel let's out a breath, "we haven't performed yet, but if i may say, our mash-up is spectacular,"

Spencer smirks, "still isn't going to be as good," Spencer crossed his arms, "we're gonna win, and you're gonna lose,"

Spencer leans in with a smirk playing on his face, "deal with it," and with that Spencer walked away from Rachel, catching up with Micaela, Sean and Samaria putting his arm around Samaria's shoulders.

***

Spencer came towards the choir room, going towards the wooden table where Mike and the boys sat on top of it when Spencer dropped his bag to the floor.

Spencer smiled when he sees Santana glowing, like literally glowing, she smiled brightly at her boyfriend, "thank you so much,"

Santana spins around as Rachel speaks, "it really is a pleasure, while the boys choose a selection of song that cast an eye inward on the irresponsible life choices,"

Artie turns towards Spencer, who furrowed his eyebrows, "and sexual hunger of today's modern teens, we have chosen a selection of songs that speaks to the nation,"

Rachel does a world gesture, "as a whole during these troubling times filled with economic uncertainty and unbridled social woe," Spencer looked at his girlfriend's legs, "because if there's two things America needs right now, that is sunshine and optimism,"

Spencer sees Kurt putting sunglasses over his eyes, ".. also angels," Rachel breaths out when she gasps for air, "okay.."

"everywhere i'm looking now, i'm surrounded by your embrace," Santana hugged her shoulders when Spencer and Mike bobbed their heads, "baby, i feel your halo, and don't it feel good,"

"i can feel your halo," Rachel smiled at Spencer, "halo.." Spencer, Mr Schuester, Mrs Pillsbury and the new directions boys clapped their hands, "whoo!"

Mr Schuester chuckled, "ladies," Mr Schuester goes towards them, "i-i don't even know what to say," Santana's eyes glanced over towards Spencer who smiled, "you did such a good job,"

Mr Schuester goes across them high giving them, "i don't know what you guys did, but whatever it was, keep doing it,"

Mr Schuester looked towards Mrs Pillsbury, "our celebrity judge has her work cut out for her," Mrs Pillsbury smiled, "hey, great job-"

"okay! all right," the new directions girls ran past Mr Schuester going out of the choir room door, "whoo!"

***

"what's up, a-rage?" Spencer smirked when he stood over Rachel, "hey, sweet mash-up, you guys were so energetic,"

Rachel looked up at Spencer, "we were just taking a lesson from Major League Baseball," Rachel shrugged her shoulders, "it's not cheating if everyone's doing it,"

Rachel looked up at Spencer again, "we were just levelling put the playing field," Spencer looked down at Rachel, "you really believe that?"

"no-" Rachel looked at Spencer's blue eyes, "i feel terrible," Rachel let out a breath, "even if we win, it's not gonna be satisfying,"

"i know," Spencer looked down at Rachel's brown eyes, "i don't even remember performing, all i remember is singing at work,"

Spencer looks at Rachel, "what do you think we should do?" Rachel opens her mouth and then closes it, "i think.. the only way to make things right is to just withdraw from the competition,"

Spencer nods his head, holding onto his bag strap, "you know, admit that we were wrong and disqualify our respective teams immediately," Spencer nods his head, "no one gets to win,"

Spencer half smiled, "cool," Rachel walks alongside Spencer when he puts his tanned hands into his letterman jacket pockets, "i'm sorry about what i said the other day," she looks up at him, "about calling you contemptible and deplorable,"

Spencer half smiled, "ah, that's alright," Spencer looked away from Rachel, "i didn't even know some of what those words meant,"

"what i meant to say is that i get caught up in the competitive hysteria, too,"  Rachel and Spencer both look at each other, "my goals are too selfish,"

she looks away from Spencer, "you know, it's time for me to stop competing against everyone and start competing alongside them,"

***

"we're really sorry, Mr Schue," Spencer looked towards Mr Schuester, "we didn't mean to get you into trouble,"

Mr Schuester sighed, when he shook his head at them, "i'm really disappointed in you guys," Mr Schuester looked around the group, "glee is supposed to be about what's inside your heart,"

Spencer bit onto his lip, standing beside Mike and Finn, "not what's coursing through your veins," Rachel looked at Mr Schuester, "we know, and i think i speak for everyone, when i say that we'd be happy to move forward and put this episode behind us,"

Mr Schuester closed his eyes before opening them, "well, it's not that simple," Mr Schuester crossed his arms, "because of this debacle, it's been decided that i'm no longer fit to run glee club myself,"

Kurt and Spencer furrowed their eyebrows, "we've been assigned a co-director," Spencer stands behind his girlfriend when his hands go onto Santana's waist, "w-who?"

Mr Schuester didn't get to answer Spencer's question when Coach Sylvester comes towards the choir room doors, "hey, kids," Coach Sylvester chuckled when Santana and Brittany looks at each other with smiles on their faces, "i got to tell you, i'm just thrilled to be coming on board to co-captain your little, uh, showbiz cruise,"

Coach Sylvester stood beside Mr Schuester, "ah, i can't wait to start singing and dancing and maybe even putting on the ritz a little bit,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "what's that?"

{Season 1, Episode 6: "Vitamin D"}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.9K 22
"All I'm saying is... Try out for a club other than your art club." Harry insisted, pulling up with the car in front of the school, but making sure n...
191K 3.7K 50
santana, an in-closet lesbian, and brittany, an out of the closet bi-sexual, have a thing. a thing that is only kept in each other's bedroom. santan...
412K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 πŽπ‚ β”β”€β”‰β”ˆβ—ˆβ–β—ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”€β” "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. β”β”€β”‰β”ˆβ—ˆβ–β—ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”€β” in which a always happy blonde...
60.6K 831 49
Riley Hummel used to be known as the popular girl who was dating a football player. That was until she joined Glee Club with her brother. Everything...