Ange ➳ jjk+kth

Par Enjoy_Little_Moments

"The things you do to me, angel."he says huskily, eyes clouding with stifled lust. Dipping his head, his lips... Plus

disclaimer
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
A/N
xxx
xxxi (M)
xxxii (M)
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
argent

questions

4K 91 38
Par Enjoy_Little_Moments

hello everyone, an update is on its way so don't worry! I've just come to know that some of you are a bit confused with what's happening and that's fine, just proves how poor my writing is hahaha.

but this chapter is basically just a platform for you to ask queries and for me to answer them as best as I can. you can ask questions about any scenes you didn't understand on this chapter and I'll try and answer as soon as possible!

once again, I apologise for not getting the message across correctly. I hope you all are having amazing days and are sleeping and eating well.

I love you all so much ♡

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・
ask your questions here! ミ☆
   ・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

83.1K 3.1K 34
When jungkook an introvert son of a single mom meets a reckless son of a mafia leader, the heartthrober Kim taehyung..... what would happen when the...
26.1K 1.4K 20
What happens when your past and present collides. The reality that you have been running from, catches up with you. That is what is happening with Ji...
757K 31.1K 45
"pain do really changes people." that is what kim taehyung thought when in just a blink of an eye he found himself kneeling in front of a familiar ma...
46.3K 2.3K 43
Kim Taehyung aka 'V' is a lover of mafia boss Min Yoongi. Yoongi aka 'Suga' is a gangster who runs the mafia called 'CROWS'. Jeon Jungkook also know...