Only Above the Surface

By lonelywhal

Jin just got out of a relationship and Jimin knows the best solution: a one nightstand. Jungkook needed some... More

Gucci? Gucci.
JuanCock
DaddyLongDick
Whalien 52
Kinky
Go best friend! That's my best friend!
Cathouse
Pretty Vanilla
Can a girl top?
Boy Must Be Stupid
What if...
Fuck off
I Wanna Skate With Somebody!
Red Genie
Majestically thick as fuck
Funk Boi
Rough
Bowling Balls
Lucifer The Beautiful
The Binge
Lovely Boy
Candy Rain
Need a Tissue?
Blue Desert
Double Check
Eye Protection
Baby Blue
The Overgrown Baboon
Please Say Yes
Too much.
Eskimo Kisses
Magical Bubbles
You can trust me
Sunrise
Something I Will Never Miss
Let Him Go
Dreams
Kitty Knuckle Duster
Family: Part 1
Family Part 2
Are You Going to Greet Me
Estranged
Bear With It
Login

Come for me, Beautiful.

3.1K 189 20
By lonelywhal

(A/N: 2548 words--I'm amazed myself...)

Jin looked around the dark room. If it wasn't for the gray backsplash and lights that glowed from beneath the bed, the room would be completely pitch black. Dark hardwood floors, blackout curtains, black bed sheets with dark gray pillowcases. It was definitely a bachelor pad. The room was so tidy or chic-looking despite the dark colors, Jin would assume Jungkook was an emo kid growing up and didn't quite get over his favorite color of black.

The bedroom door shut with a click.

Jin didn't bother to turn around instead he walked toward the large bed in the center of the room. 'Was this what they call a four-poster bed?' Jin wondered. He sat down on the black sheets and was surprised by the softness, the bed looked like it would feel like a rock because it was made so perfectly.

"Jin..." It wasn't a whisper, but it was low enough that it made Jin's ears twitch to hear more. It sent goosebumps down his back, making him shiver. Jin gulped before he finally turned around, his throat was suddenly parched.

Jungkook slowly approached the bed looking like a predator cornering his prey. And Jin was willing to be his next meal. The younger male stood tall before the other and placed a knee between the older man's thighs. He leaned forward, making Jin have no choice but to fall back onto the bed. Jungkook placed both hands on either side of his head as he loomed over him.

"Jin?" A whisper this time.

Jin couldn't respond, he felt captivated. His cute, bashful bunny wasn't here anymore. He was replaced with a fucking Adonis.

Jungkook leaned down until his body was flush against Jin's, making the elder moan softly at the sensation. Jungkook brought his lips close to the other's ear and whispered, "Jin, can I take you?"

The question sent a whine from the older man's lips and felt himself harden. The hot breath on his ear was making it hard to think straight. Good thing he's gay. "Oh, Jungkookie, you can fuck me ten ways to Sunday."

Jungkook smiled as he leaned away and began taking off his shirt.

"Oh, my fucking God-is that a freaking mirror on the ceiling?!" Jin exclaimed.

Jungkook chuckled at his shock as he looked up as well. "Yeah, it was Taehyung's idea. He put it in one day while I was at work. Always creeped me out when I would go to sleep and think there was a demon on my ceiling or something." He shrugged.

Jin laughed, sitting up on his elbows to get a better look at him. He let his eyes travel seductively over him before settling on the other man's eyes. "So, I'm guessing you already tested the mirror?"

Jungkook stopped unbuckling his belt and looked up. "It hasn't come off the wall yet so I think we're safe?"

Jin blinked at his reply before bursting out in laughter. "God, no! That's not—omg I need a minute!"

Jungkook continued to wear a confused expression as Jin finally calmed down. "Have you ever fucked someone here while looking in a mirror or that mirror?" Jin asked while pointing at the mirror above him.

Jungkook blushed and shook his head making Jin grin and arch a brow. "Really..." Jin drawled. They were on the same boat then. Jin sat up and removed his jacket, revealing his already bare chest. Jungkook quickly followed suit and pulled his skinny jeans and boxers down in one go. He was already hard and ready.

Jin blinked. "Alrighty then." And started undoing his pants while Jungkook helped him remove his socks and shoes. Jungkook wasn't wasting any time.

Jungkook hooked his fingers into the waistband of Jin's pants and pulled them completely off before jumping on Jin and showering him with kisses that made him giggle. Jin was amazed by the switch in him, how he so quickly went from 'daddy' to 'baby boy' in an instant. Jin grabbed the other male's head to still him and pulled him to his face, attaching their lips.

The kiss was slow and sweet, wet and erotic. Jungkook shifted on top of Jin, making their cocks rub against each other. They both moaned and Jungkook quickly thrust his tongue into Jin's parted lips, deepening the kiss. Their tongues brushed against one another's, performing a sensual tango.

Jin absently began rubbing their bodies together, creating friction between their throbbing members. Jungkook pulled back, making the other whine, and reached over toward the nightstand to pull out a bottle of lube and a condom. Jin watched him from the mirror above as he coated his fingers generously with lube while he stood between his legs. Jungkook's cock stood proud and thick from his body and Jin could remember how it tasted on his lips, on his tongue. His mouth watered from the memory.

Jungkook spread Jin's legs wide, lifting them to rest on the edge of the bed. He placed a finger at his entrance and circled the rim a few times before pushing a digit inside. Jin moaned at the sensation and arched his back slightly, getting turned on from the sight above. He always wanted to see what it was like to have sex in front of a mirror and so far, he was thinking about purchasing one and gluing it to his ceiling. But knowing his luck, the shit would probably fall and kill him. Jin chuckled at the thought.

"What?" Jungkook asked, curious. It's not every day someone laughs while you have your finger up their ass.

Jin shook his head and threw an arm over his eyes so that he couldn't look at Jungkook. The younger could still see that he was smiling though.

Jungkook added another finger and began to scissor Jin's hole open, making the elder moan and rock back onto his fingers. But Jungkook was still curious about why he laughed. "Come on, tell me."

Jin shook his head again, and honestly, he kind of forgot why he laughed in the first place. He reached for Jungkook and pulled him down to connect their lips again, hoping Jungkook wouldn't ask again.

Jungkook moaned into the kiss and started to finger him faster, impatient to be inside him. He added a third finger and Jin hissed in response as he met Jungkook thrust for thrust. Jin looked up to see Jungkook's body covering his own, his legs spread on either side of his waist, their bodies rocking against each other. 'God, what a fucking sight.' Jin thought. Jungkook trailed his lips down Jin's jaw to his neck, sucking on the sensitive skin there.

Jin turned his head to the side to give him more access to his neck, moaning at the feel of Jungkook's teeth slightly nibbling on his flesh. Once he felt that he was stretched enough, Jungkook pulled his fingers out and flipped the other over onto his hands and knees. Jin gasped in surprise by the unexpected new position.

Jungkook kissed the other's back and grabbed the condom and slid it on quickly before grabbing the bottle again to lube up his member a little more. He positioned himself at Jin's hole but stopped at Jin's voice.

"Wait...I...I want to watch..." Jin whispered, feeling kind of embarrassed.

Jungkook paused in confusion before he remembered the mirror above them and smirked at the thought. He leaned forward until he was chest to back with Jin and hooked an arm around his midsection then rolled them until Jin was resting on top of him.

Jin looked up at the mirror to see a sinful sight: his legs spread completely open, cock painfully hard laying on his stomach, pre-cum smearing across it, Jungkook's arm still resting across his lower chest with a smirk still playing on his face. Jin moaned at the very sight of it.

Jungkook pulled his arm away so he could rest both hands on Jin's hips and kissed his shoulder. "Line me up, beautiful," Jungkook said huskily. He was glad Jin suggested this, he loved the sight above them. Jin's beautiful body laid entirely bare for his hungry gaze: neck covered in red marks he created, face flushed and hair unkempt. The male already looked fucked out and Jungkook would be lying if he said he didn't feel pride about being the one responsible. He was a fucking sight. Their eyes locked onto one another's, lust present in both of them.

Jin slowly reached down between his legs to grab Jungkook's cock, their eyes never leaving the others. The younger male moaned at the soft grip around his cock and felt his tip brush against Jin's entrance, they both moaned at the sensation.

Jungkook slowly pushed into Jin making the older male moan at the stretch, from both pain and pleasure. Jungkook started thrusting shallowly, making sure to stretch Jin out slowly so that he could take more of him. He grounded his teeth at how tight he was; it was getting harder to not fuck into him at the ruthless pace he wanted. He didn't want to hurt the other but the way his walls were hugging his cock was driving him insane.

Jin tried to keep his eyes glued on the mirror above, but it was getting harder to not close his eyes and just revel in the pleasure of it all. With each slow thrust from Jungkook, he could feel the younger male going deeper inside of him. He wanted Jungkook to enjoy himself and he could tell the younger boy was holding himself back. He watched as Jungkook thrust shallowly into him, the younger's cock disappearing inside of him with each thrust. Honestly, he looked utterly fucked out already: face looking blissed out as Jungkook kept getting deeper with each thrust until he was fully buried to the hilt. Jin moaned as he felt his cock brush slightly over his prostate. He dug his nails into Jungkook's thighs to get him to move faster.

Jungkook began to pick up his pace; looking up to meet Jin's eyes through the mirror; a challenge in his eyes. Without looking away from the moaning boy on top of him, he glided his hand over his nipple taking it between his index and middle finger, squeezing harshly. Jin threw his head back with a throaty moan, he was always a sucker for nipple play. Jungkook used the new angle to nibble on his ear, thrusting his tongue inside.

Jungkook could feel he was close, but he didn't want this to be over so quickly. He slowed until he was completely buried inside Jin before pulling out and slamming back in with a harsh thrust, hitting directly over the bundle of nerves making the other male scream out in pleasure.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit." Jin cried as Jungkook continued to pound into him repeatedly; a painfully slow yet harsh pace. Each thrust hitting his prostate. "Ju-Jungkook-!" He whimpered in between pants.

Jungkook repeated this action a few more times before pulling out entirely and flipping them both. Jin was now placed on all fours, he continued to pant, limbs shaking from the ecstasy he was just feeling moments ago. Jungkook ran his hands of over Jin's ass cheeks and down the back of his thighs; all the while watching as his puckered hole continued to clench and unclench around nothing, desperately wanting to be filled again.

"Jungkook, please..." Jin moaned impatiently. What was taking him so long? Jin was going to get up and look back when he felt a long, wet lick from his balls to his hole making him cry out. He collapsed onto his chest, face buried into the sheets while he kept his ass in the air for Jungkook.

Jungkook ran his tongue over Jin's puckered rim a few more times before thrusting inside; he moaned at the other man's taste. It was hard not to jerk off to Jin's continuous cries alone, but he needed to calm down before he came too quickly. The elder couldn't take much more of the torture and began thrusting back into Jungkook's face, fucking himself on his tongue.

Jungkook continued to eat Jin out, giving him a taste of his own medicine, until he felt he was calm enough before pulling out and flipped the other male onto his back and quickly pushed back inside him. They moaned simultaneously from the penetration. Jungkook smashed their lips together in a hard kiss as he grabbed Jin's hands, interlacing their fingers, and placed them above his head. He couldn't control his movements this time and began thrusting roughly; making the bed hit the wall from the force.

Jin held on to the other's hands for dear life as he watched Jungkook completely ruin him from the mirror above. Jungkook's back was sheer from sweat as he continued to fuck him faster, harder, hitting his prostate each time driving the elder to the brink of insanity. The sight was sinful and so fucking erotic. He's never been one for recording his encounters but damn he was considering it now, Jin doesn't remember ever being fucked this good. He wouldn't mind re-watching Jungkook fuck him over and over again.

Jungkook let go of Jin's hands and grabbed onto the bed sheets for support. Jin wrapped his arms around him and entangled a hand in the other's sweaty hair. He could feel tears escaping his eyes as he approached his orgasm. The thought of topping Jungkook again almost seemed impossible considering how good he was getting fucked by him. He wouldn't mind bottoming if the sex was like this every time.

Jin could feel his lower abdomen start to tighten. "Jun-Jungkook I-I'm-" He couldn't get the words out.

"Come for me, beautiful." Jungkook rasped out.

Jin pulled Jungkook's hair as he threw his head back and screamed from the force of his release. His cum coated both of their stomachs as he rode out his orgasm. Jungkook groaned as Jin's walls clamped down around his cock tightly making him come within seconds after Jin. The younger male collapsed onto Jin, resting his head on his chest right under his chin, utterly exhausted.

They stayed like that for a few moments as they both recovered. Jin ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair and sighed in contentment; his body still pulsing from post-orgasm and he wasn't ready to move just yet but knew they needed to clean themselves before his cum dried.

"Kookie?" Jin called.

"Hm?" Jungkook hummed in response, too tired to form proper words.

"Baby? We need to get up and shower. And probably change the sheets." Jin wasn't sure why he was feeling so domestic, but he missed caring for someone. It was still too early from the breakup, but he always loved caring for others. He wasn't missing his ex, he was just missing the companionship.

Jungkook groaned as he struggled to sit up and pulled out of Jin, making the other moan at the sensation and lost of fullness. Jungkook stood up next to the bed and reached a hand out toward Jin to help him up.

Jin tried to ignore how good Jungkook looked standing over him looking like a damn god: hair sticking up in different directions, lips swollen and puffy, cheeks flushed, body still sleek with sweat. A god that just came out of a brothel. Not to mention Jin's cum covering his lower abs. For the first time, Jin was thankful for Jimin's impulsive and dick hungry personality.

Vote for jinkook

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
16.2K 896 23
Jungkook and Jimin, two best friends, had been straight all their life. They had girlfriends and crazy friends. How could their life change ? Betw...
70.2K 3.1K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
498K 23.3K 41
Completed JK is a wolf, not any but a really important one. Taehyung is a human. Nice, kind of pure but not weak. One night, JK helps Tae and find...