Complicated (Susie x Reader)

由 moonlitstarryskies

You've known Kris for a very long time, but due to him moving away from your town meant that you guys haven'... 更多

Chapter 1: Reunited.
Chapter 2: Smarties.
Chapter 3: Introduction.
Chapter 4: Good Girl Pats?
Chapter 5: Flashbacks.
Chapter 6: Cake Time.
Chapter 7: Are You Okay?
Chapter 8: You Existed.
Chapter 9: Bittersweet Priority.
Chapter 11:Green.
Chapter 12: Liar.
AUTHORS NOTE:
Chapter 13: Star.
Chapter 14: Indefinite.
Chapter 15: Sweet and Sour.
Chapter 16: Empty and Full.
Chapter 17: Cake Lesson.
Chapter 18: Destiny.
Chapter 19: Noelles Truth.
Chapter 20: New Moon.
Chapter 21: Warned.
Chapter 22: Picture.
Chapter 23: Blue Moon.
Chapter 24: Meet Her.
Chapter 25: Moonbeams.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 10: Everything.

2.2K 92 137
由 moonlitstarryskies

Susie looks at you plainly, and then sighed, looking down. She stayed that way for a mere 10 seconds, making you want to look at her for eternity. These moments made you melt the most.

Even though these were the most serious.

Then Susie looks up, and places a hand on your shoulder. Usually when people do that, it catches you off guard, but Susie, Susie was different. Of course she was different. She was everything you wanted, but couldn't deal with.

She's like a huge wad of money, except that she's eternal and her worth cannot be counted.

You would call her your world, but you couldn't possibly know every aspect of her like you would the world. So you just called her the most expensive thing that your mind would let you.

"Susie?"

You say, the name making your heart pound. You can't believe that she had caught your heart so early in your time in this town, but it felt like today was so many days. Like so many chapters and so many moments made you where you were right now. Like someone was writing your every move...

;)

Susie smiles a toothy smile and laughs, making you confused but also smile too. "What?" You say, wanting to find out what could possibly so funny. She looks at you, right into your eyes, fringe pulled back and says simply.

"I knew it was you from the time I laid eyes on you."

You knew that she didn't mean it to be extremely cheesy, but the moment held tight onto your heartstrings, making your heart beat in places where it shouldn't be, all over your chest. You place a hand on your chest and look at Susie, forgetting all your stress, all your fear. And finally, again, as if it was such a long time ago, you feel that feeling latching on to you.

Confusion.

"What? Why didn't you say anything?" You say, half surprised, half angry. Susie scratches the back of her head, her smile still on her face. "Well..." She continues, her eyes still looking down. "I didn't think you'd recognise me. At first I was like, "nah that can't be Y/N." And then as the day went by, I just...knew it was you." You look at Susie, bewildered, and then you smiled.

"Remember that time when my sister was addicted to K-pop and we would mock her by singing "Signal bonhae, Signal bonhae" over and over until she got mad? Dancemoves and all."

Susie laughs a deep belly laugh. "Nooo, you're making me remember when I used to wear heaps of bows and stuff! Stop it!" She says, half embarrased, half happy. You imagine you and Susie, both in your sunday best outside of your sisters room.

"SIGNAL BONHAE SIGNAL BONHAE,
TIRIT TIRIT TIRIT TIRIT"

"SHUT UP IM TRYING TO DO COMMISSIONS!"

You both giggled, then younger you would fix up one of Susies bows.

The memory was vivid for you. Susie seemed to be happy discussing the past as well. Then she lit up.

"Remember that time when we would steal cookies from the cookie jar at your place just so someone could say "who stole the cookie from the cookie jar" ? "

"Why would you steal cookies?" Ralsei says, in shock. Kris puts a hand on Ralsei, explaining how stealing cookies was apart of everybody's childhood.

"Yeah! And we would've gotten away with it if your bows weren't so easy to fall off!" Susie can't keep the giggles in anymore, so you both laughed until you both couldn't breathe. "That's right! We got caught because one of my hair ribbons fell off!" "Yeah! Because you just couldn't help but be girly back then, couldn't you?" "Well don't you worry about that now!"

Kris smiles and Ralsei is close to tears.

Then Ralsei says wisely.

"These moments were taken for granted until now. You both haven't seen eachother in years but it seems to have blossomed to another level."

Kris clears his throat, and before you could say anything to stop him he says.

"Yeah, blossomed alright."

Ralsei smiled at both you and Susie, with kind eyes. Kris just stood there with a smirk and his arms folded. Damn you felt like slapping the living shit out of him now.

Not because he was wrong, but because he was right.

The day that Susie left town was the day that you were crying in the rain, then everything fell into place.

You remembered everything.

《Bittersweet Priority》

"File three, out of 3. "

What? You thought that there was more files than that.

"All other files corrupted or deleted. Proceeded to file "Bittersweet Priority." Do you wish to change name of file?"

You look at the see through screen in front of you. Everything seemed blurry around it. You renamed it..

"Everything I needed."

You press enter and the name is replaced.

"Affirmative to Y/N L/N. Please refer to file "Everything You Needed" for more information. Bittersweet Priority erased."

◇─◇──◇────◇────◇────◇

It was a rainy day, on the day of

■■/■■/20XX

The familiarity of the park and the swings, as if every good memory of that place you had washed away with the rain. You look around, trying to find someone with your fear filled eyes. You mom was gone, never to return, simply because she didn't care about you or her husband. Your loving father. But this time you realise that you weren't at the park crying just for that reason.

You were walking over to your best friend Susies house to tell her what had happened. But she was gone. In front of her family home was a sign "SOLD!" and at the time you thought that it meant "GONE!" Of course to this day you thought that was the same thing. Your sister was crying that day too, and had locked herself in her room all day. Kris...You didn't know where he lived. But Susies house was right next door to yours, so you didn't have to know where to go because she was just right next door. In the rain you cry, you just cry, and then you go to the park in the rain. Rain is still pouring down.

You feel your legs grow weak as you grow more hopeless. You keep crying, the tears almost making you hurt physically. Then you hear someone.

"Y/N...are you okay?"

There she was, in her yellow rainjacket holding on to a clear umbrella. She looked at you, her fringe not yet grown, and holds a doll out for you. This is where the memory usually stops.

But it keeps going.

Good.

"I'm leaving Y/N. I'm gonna miss you a lot." She says in her limited vocabulary.

"I love you."

And then she leaves D/N in your hands.

And she leaves.

And you can't help but cry because she said she loved you.

The words that even your mother couldn't say to you.

◇─◇──◇────◇────◇────◇

There's nothing much to say, but I hope that this chapter is Okay lol.

1190 words! Holy damn.

Anyways, thank you all so much for being supportive and patient with me. Ilya so much.

Anyways, thank y'all! ♡

(If you're confused wait until the next chapter.)

Thanks! ♡♡

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

723 19 10
If you haven't read the first meme filled book, you should. A lot of stuff gets explained here.Memes are still present but the tone shifts to somethi...
2.3K 104 15
And yes, first book on here! Hopefully it'll be good for all of you... ;w; You had feelings for that particular blue birb in your class, but what if...
7.8K 142 17
(2024 me - pls don't read this its garbage and cringe) Just a simple Kris X Reader. Again my first time doing this, so please correct me for any spel...
29.8K 587 39
The cover says it all, this is a Kris x Reader book for all the Kris lovers out there :D *I do not own Deltarune, all rights go to Toby Fox* Accompli...