[Turning You] On!

By Thischickisbomb

Terry was your young typical player. He moved from state to state with his Dad in the military, in each state... More

[Turning You] On! Chapter 1
[Turning You] On! Chapter 2
[Turning You] On! Chapter 3
[Turning You] On! Chapter 4
[Turning You] On! Chapter 5
[Turning You] On! Chapter 6
[Turning You] On! Chapter 7
[Turning You] On! Chapter 8
[Turning You] On! Chapter 9
[Turning You] On! Chapter 10
[Turning You] On! Chapter 11
[Turning You] On! Chapter 12
[Turning You] On! Chapter 13
[Turning You] On! Chapter 14
[Turning You] On! Chapter 15
[Turning You] On! Chapter 16
[Turning You] On! Chapter 17
[Turning You] On Chapter 19
[Turning You] On! Chapter 20
[Turning You] On! Chapter 21
[Turning You] On! Chapter 22
[Turning you] On! Chapter 23
[Turning You] On! Chapter 24
[Turning You] On! Chapter 25
[Turning You] On! Chapter 26
[Turning You] On! Chapter 27
[Turning You] On! Chapter 29
[Turning You] On! Chapter 30
[Turning You] On! Chapter 31
[Turning You] On! Chapter 32
[Turning You] On! Chapter 33
[Turning You] On! Chapter 34
[Turning You] On! Chapter 35
[Turning You] On! Chapter 36
[Turning You] On! Chapter 37
[Turning You] On! Chapter 38
[Turning You] On! Chapter 39
[Turning You] On! Chapter 40

[Turning You] On! Chapter 18

27.1K 355 35
By Thischickisbomb

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

SUPPORT BECAUSE IT'S IN THE WATTY'S

RECCOMEND IT TO YOUR WATTFRIENDS

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's Stay Together - Lyfe Jennings

Chapter 18

Brielle

I sat at lunch next to Terry. Him and Jace where holding a conversation about some sports game that was supposed to be coming up. I had no clue was kind of game it was because I didn’t really care for sports that much.

Ally appeared and took her seat next to me. “Brielle?”  I turned my attention towards her.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Are you coming over tonight?”

“No, why would I?” I asked.

“Because you love me,” She replied. I could feel my heart jump as nervousness ran through me. She wouldn’t say anything. Who was I kidding? It was Ally. Of course she would same something if she got the chance to. She loved ruining the good things that other people had. I gave her the eye telling her not to say anything further. She definitely got the message, but decided to ignore it.

“You had no problem coming over last time when you were mad at Terry.” She stated.

“Ally” I shouted. “Stop,” She looked passed me at Terry.

“Yea something about you was having parental problems with your mom.” I was about to lose it with her. I pushed her in her shoulder.

“You should leave,” I told her.

“I’m not going anywhere,” She replied with attitude. I stood up and grabbed her arm forcefully pushing her back.

“Brielle calm down,” Jace said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him. I pushed him off and went back and sat down by Terry.

“Terry please don’t be mad at me, I’m sorry it just happened.” I told him.

“I don’t want to talk about it right now,” He responded. He was definitely mad.

“Terry please!” I begged.

“Brielle, I don’t want to talk about it,” He said before going back to eating his food and facing away from me. We had just gotten back on good terms and here comes Ally ruining it all. I had no clue why I even confided in her about Terry or went to her place. I should have known that it would all blow up in my face because she didn’t know how to keep quiet about shit.

The bell rang and Terry immediately rose from his seat exiting the cafeteria. I followed him and grabbed his arm. “Terry can we please just talk?” I asked him.

“Brielle I don’t want to do this right now.” He told me. I sighed.

“Terry, I’m sorry. Don’t be mad.” He sighed and shuffled his feet impatiently.

“Can we ditch and talk?”

“Don’t you think that we have ditched enough this year.” I sighed.

“Please,” I pleaded. He sighed.

“Let’s go,” He said as he began walking towards the exit of the school. We walked to his car in the parking lot. He got in and cranked up before heading away from school.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Somewhere to talk,” He answered. We ended up at the abandoned parking lot where we always went. Terry parked the car and then let the windows down before turning the car off.

“Talk,” Terry said as he leaned back in his seat.

“Look Terry I’m sorry. I know that it was a bad idea to go to her house. I was just so angry and hurt by the fact that you wouldn’t talk to me and that you had ignored me like we never met.”

“Did you have sex with her?” He asked.

“Yea,” I admitted.  I saw his jaw tense.

“Is there anything else you need to tell me B? I want to forget about all this. The bullshit with my mom and the shit with Ally, I just want to go to how we were before.”

“No, there’s nothing else,” I lied. I just knew that if I told him everything we would be over and I didn’t want to lose him. I had become too attached to him and I didn’t know what I would do without him.

“Then everything’s forgotten,” He informed him.

“Oh my gosh Terry, I’m so sorry. Thanks for this,” I said as I climbed over the seat into his lap and kissed him. He laughed.

“I’m so sorry Terry,” I said looking into his eyes.

“It’s cool B, everything is cool between us,” Damn I had a great guy and I felt like I wanted him forever.

I lay in bed next to Terry. We were on good terms and had been every since the whole me and Ally thing. I felt so bad for what I had done and I felt even worse for not telling Terry the whole story, but  I felt as if I did he would break everything off with me. Terry could be a harsh guy and I had witnessed it. I didn’t want to be on the other end once again.

“When will your Dad be back?” I asked him.

“I don’t know, why?” He replied.

“Just asking,”

“He went to go see my mom,” He said his voice laced with anger.

“You still don’t want anything to do with her?” I questioned.

“No,” I placed my hand on his cheek and stared back at him.

“You don’t think you’ll ever want her back in your life?”

“No,” He said removing my hand from his face and sitting up. He rose from the bed. His shorts hung loosely on his hips. His upper body was bare showing off his smooth tan skin.

“Terry I didn’t mean to upset you,” I said standing up and grabbing him wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. I kissed his back. He placed his hands on mine tightening my hold around him.

“You hungry,” he asked me.

“Food does sound good.”

“What do you want?”

“I think you should cook me something” I told him.

“Oh do you?”

“Yea,”

“Let’s see what we can whip up,” He said undoing my hold and grabbing my hand and leading me down stairs. I followed him until we reached the kitchen. I sat down on the table as he looked in the fridge. I saw him pull out a bag of cheese, tomatoes and milk. What in the hell could he possibly be making? I continued to watch as he pulled out some chicken breast and potatoes.

“So you plan on cooking me a five star meal?”

“That’s what you deserve,” He told me. I smiled. I went and hopped on the counter next to the stove so I could be closer to him.  He began to prepare everything and I just watched amazed at that he knew what he was doing.

“Who taught you how to cook?” I asked him.

“My dad’s previous girlfriends,” He replied.

“Nice,” I replied.

“So are you going to just sit there and watch me?” he asked as he placed the chicken in the skillet causing it to sizzle.

“Maybe,” I said as he walked towards me. I gripped him by his waist pulling his body in between my legs. He lowered his lips towards mine and I was oh so happy when they connected with mine. I ran my hands along his toned back as his lips moved against mine making me want him in every way that I could have him. He kissed me harder as he gripped his fingers in my hair. I secured my legs around his waist pulling him closer towards me.

“Eheem,” I immediately broke the kiss and pushed Terry a few steps away from me. His mom and dad stood in the kitchen doorway looking at us. I hopped off the counter and stood a little behind Terry. He chuckled at me as he rubbed his lip. I jabbed him in the side letting him know that it wasn’t funny.

“You didn’t say you were bringing anyone back Dad.” Terry said as he returned to cooking the food leaving me in an awkward position, so I began to pretend like I was helping him. He glanced at me clearly amused.

“No I didn’t, but I did. You cooking?”Mr. C asked.

“Yea for the three of us.”

“Terry!”

“Yea?” Terry answered calmly unaffected by his Dad’s shouting.

“Can you make enough for everybody and we can eat at the table.”

“There isn’t enough.” Terry replied keeping his cool.

“It’s okay Chad I’m not hungry.” Terry’s Mom replied just wanting to end the argument.

“We can go grab a bite in a while.” Mr. C told her ignoring the fact that she said that she was not hungry.

“Sounds good,” She replied. “How have you been Brielle?”

“Good and you?” I replied cordially.

“Great, How’s school going? Have you heard back from any colleges?”

“I’m sorry but are you her mother?”Terry jolted in

“I…I……was…I” she stuttered at a loss for words.

“Brielle do you mind leaving?” Mr. C asked me.

“No, she doesn’t need to leave,” Terry said raising his voice.

“It’s obvious we need to talk Terry.” Mr. C implied.

“Dad no offense but there isn’t shit that we need to discuss. When will you accept the fact that I don’t want her as a part of my life? I don’t even get why you are so cool with this.” Terry stated.

“I’m just going to leave Chad.” She said

“No, you can stay. Terry needs to learn not to be so rude towards the woman who brought him into this world.” Terry lost it.

“And she’s the same fucking woman that abandoned us Dad. She left us, her family for some man. She left you! She ditched you with a kid for another guy. She’s not my mother and you owe her nothing. So let her leave so she can go play family with Ben, the guy she cheated on you with.” I was stunned and I didn’t know what to do. I felt so awkward just standing here and I wasn’t really helping Terry with dinner.

“Do you mind if I wait upstairs” I whispered to him.

“Yea, that’s cool. I’ll bring the food up. Pick out a movie.”

“Okay,” I told him as I kissed his cheek and proceeded up stairs. I gave Mr. C and Cathy a sincere look as I passed them and then made my way upstairs.

Terry came up about thirty minutes later with two plates in hand. He kicked the door shut behind him and then came to sit down next to sit down next to me.  I looked at the plate. It was green beans, mash potatoes, and chicken covered with melted cheese. It smelled delicious.

“I won’t croak if I eat this will I?” He chuckled.

“You doubt my skills that much.”

“I really don’t know Terry. I’ve never had you’re cooking before.”

“Just dig in.” He said grabbing the remote and pressing play. I had already put the movie in the DVD player and set it up. I tasted a little bit of everything off my late and it was actually very good.

“Terry this taste amazing.” I told him.

“I guess that’s better than croaking.” I laughed leaning my head against his chest.

“You okay?” I asked him.

“Not really,” He replied.

“You want to talk about it?’ I asked him.

“Not really,”

“Okay, well just let me know if you do,” I said as I kissed his arm. He smiled down at me and then turned his attention back towards the TV and went back to eating his food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 20 30
(COMPLETED FANFICTION, BUT STILL ABLE TO READ WITHOUT READING THE BOOK SERIES TMI) "I can take care of myself," she said, shoving her one free hand...
71 0 6
Briar Anniston begins college with extremely high expectations. But her hope for a good time turns out to be false when the notorious Levi Paine take...
320K 9.1K 42
Sasha works as a maid for the Jefferson's, she gets bullied by the only daughter of the family, Ashley both at home and in school since they go to th...
108K 4.1K 62
DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING Highest ranking: #16 in Clace There are a lot of Fanfictions out there of TMI High school's. Clary being the ugly nerd a...