Vangsvere Academy

By Devils_Assasin

"I don't want to be the chosen one Aunt Jo. All I want is to be able to sneak around with hot boys and listen... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Night
Chapter 2: New Beginnings
Chapter 3: Old Blood
Chapter 4: Dodging Bullets
Chapter 5: Ignorance Is Bliss
Chapter 6: Dates & Enemies
Chapter 7: Spontaneous
Chapter 8: Crows
Chapter 10: Guardians
Chapter 11: Lift!
Chapter 12: Glances and Moments
Chapter 13: The Dream & Reality
Chapter 14: Six, not Five
Chapter 15: Sunday Funday
Chapter 16: Awkward? No way.
Chapter 17: You Wanted Wild
Chapter 18: Gripping Story Ace
Chapter 19: The Funerals
Chapter 20: Routine
Chapter 21: Angel
Chapter 22: Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 23: Trials.
Chapter 24: Free at last
Chapter 25: The Rose
Chapter 26: First Day Back
Chapter 27: Introductions
Chapter 28: Jealousy.
Chapter 29: The Ladder
Chapter 30: His Father
Chapter 31: Trust
Chapter 32: The Knock
Chapter 33: Almost There
Chapter 34: The Window & The Rose
Chapter 35: F*ck
Chapter 36: Crazy Old Man
Chapter 37: The Songs
Chapter 38: Giving Gifts
Chapter 39: Lady In Red
Chapter 40: Fights, Always Fights.
Chapter 41: Trips & The Flips
Chapter 42: Not Again Anne
Chapter 43: Your Strength
Chapter 44: Never
Chapter 45: Whisper It
Chapter 46: I Meant It.
Chapter 47: Leaked
Chapter 48: Hidden Agendas
Chapter 49: Just A Fix
Chapter 50: This is Heaven
Chapter 51: Betray Him Darling
Chapter 52: The War Will Arise
Chapter 53: The Whores Piss
Chapter 54: A Favor
Chapter 55: All Truth
Chapter 56: Prep, Set, Go
Chapter 57: The End Begins Now
Authors Note

Chapter 9: Fuck It Up

6.2K 231 40
By Devils_Assasin

"Back off her!" His voice was so terrifying it woke me from my semi sleep-walk to class and I rushed to the voice.

Jameson had Koda pinned against the wall and a crowd was beginning to form.

I barely managed to get myself out of bed this morning, how the hell am I going to deal with this?

Kodas sister Petra stood trying to pull him off Koda while Kristoffer shouted at Petra to let the brothers fight it out.

Honestly, I wanted to walk past them and straight to class but I stayed.

I grabbed Jamesons arm to pull him from
his brother but received a hard smack to the nose. Koda's elbow was practically rock solid, it made my eyes begin to water. Stepping back, I scrunched my face and leaned forward letting the blood fall to the floor.

Koda began apologizing quickly "I'm really sorry Anne, I didn't mean to, I didn't see you there!" He continued despite Jameson's grasping hold on his T-shirt into the wall.

Shaking my head I lifted my hand "It's fine Koda, just drop this and we'll all be good. It's too early for this crap." I said taking the napkin Kristoffer held out to me.

Before I could look up, a raging step sister from hell came running at me full force and claws out.

I let out a "Agh!" And she tackled me to the floor wrapping her hands around my neck going to choke me. "Die you slut!" She spit on my face and I wiped the spit off with my hand and then dragged it over her own face.

Her eyes went wide and she strengthened her grip around my neck.

The blood from my nose began filling my mouth and I could taste the metallic liquid flowing down my throat.

Grabbing her by the throat, I tightened my own grip watching her turn red.

'Not to interrupt but you're still drinking your own blood.'

I need to get off my back before I choke on my own blood. Fuck.

Taking a fist full of her hair, I yanked it to the left watching her go with her hair and land on her back but not before her head bounced off the floor. I gave her a hard punch to the face and then another just because.

Standing quickly, I watched her curl into a ball before passing out while I stepped back and wiped blood from my nose calmly.

Jameson and Koda had already started fighting and seemed to be going into it hard. There was a lot of blood but honestly I didn't know who's blood belonged to who, I just knew there was a lot.

Kris tried to intervene and managed to get slammed into the wall really hard. Koda was clearly the bigger of the three and had the upper hand in the situation. Only I had something neither of them did, an undying wave of rage fueled by my lack of sleep.

Koda was going ape on Jameson's face and I quickly moved behind him and put him in a choke hold while he let go of Jimmy and slammed my back into the wall "Fuck, Koda!" I muttered tightening my hold.

He quit restraining and eventually passed out and I laid him against the wall going to Jameson who was passed out on the floor.

Petra was out cold too and as I stood holding my breath, I listened for a small clap, one that started small but then grew.

I tried to pace my breathing and looked over at the crowd to see Abe clapping with a smile "I am amazed Anne! Honestly, three guys and one girl down." He nodded. "Although you're all going to have to meet with the head mistress for this." He said sighing.

"Alrighty everyone go to your first class! That's the bell!" Abe called over the sound of the bell ringing.

I eyed Kris who was waking up and looking at me then the other three on the floor. "You alright?" He asked.

Holding out a hand, I pulled him up to his feet "I've been better but I impressed my combat coach so that's a good start." I said smiling and wiping the blood dripping from my nose.

He hurried into the bathroom coming back out with a couple napkins handing them to me.

"Do we wait for them to wake up?" I asked looking between the boys.

Kristoffer leaned down to Jameson's face "Jimmy.." He said smacking his face a bit, and as Jameson's eyes opened lightly, he began trying to stand to fight. I rolled my eyes "No more fighting." I said looking to Jameson and Kris.

Jimmy scowled at his brother who was still asleep. I leaned down to Koda and sighed "Koda....Koda wake up." I said smacking his face and lifting his head up.

As his eyes slowly opened he smiled "Good choke out Lise." He said sitting up right and rubbing his neck.

I stood and looked to Petra "Wake the psycho when I'm gone. Head Mistress wants to see us all." I said taking Kris and Jimmy to the office.

Abe led the way not bothering to talk with the guys and even gave them all the cold shoulder, he was probably angry a girl half their size was the last standing.

"Make sure you drink a lot of water, you're going to be helping me coach the choke outs today." Abe said giving me a grin before walking out the office and down the hall.

Jameson eyed him annoyed "Your coach has a hard one for you." He said shaking his head with disapproval.

I shrugged "I got a wet one for him so I think it's mutual." I stated heading to take a seat leaving him with his jaw on the floor.

We waited fifteen minutes before she stepped in and eyed the couple of us.

Petra came in and had to sit the furthest away so she didn't try to kill me. I was okay with that, honestly I don't like her.

"All of you were seen this morning fighting in the west hall. May I ask why?" She questioned leaning forward on her desk and eyeing each of us.

Jameson looked to Koda "He said something about my friend and I got angry." He stated clearing his throat.

I looked to Koda wondering what he might've said that angered Jimmy, anything really. Even just saying "that green eyed girl" would make him kill Koda.

Koda cut in "I didn't say anything inappropriate, I simply asked if you and Anne are a couple now." He said answering my previous thought.

Petra scoffed "Its neither of their faults. Anne over here just spreads her legs and slams her lips on every guy who even looks her way. She's a slut." She said crossing her arms over her chest aggravated.

Yeah, I get your anger Petra. Totally.

"I do not." I said shaking my head in annoyance.

She laughed sarcastically "Oh please, Lincoln on the first day, Jameson the second and then last night Vlad. Come on, tell me that's not a slut." She scowled.

Has she been watching me? God they're both psychopaths.

Jameson looked down at me and I ignored his judgmental stare. "The only one I intentionally kissed was Lincoln." I said not wanting to see Koda's smile.

"This isn't about Anne and her interests. This is about five students going against one another and deliberately defying the no fighting policy." Head Mistress said eyeing each of us.

She looked between Jameson and Koda "Two brothers fighting against one another for the worse. That is such a shame. They say that blood together is stronger than any bond." She stated giving the boys a disapproving look over.

Kris looked over at them and then at her, she stared at him for a few minutes "Kristoffer, what are you doing here?" She pondered.

He sighed "I tried to help Jameson and then ended up knocked out." He laughed embarrassed.

She smiled lightly "One week of dish duty. Go to class Kristoffer." She said and he looked at her for a few minutes before she cocked an eyebrow and asked "Would you like two weeks?" And with that he hurried out the door.

"Jameson, for initializing this disaster, one week suspension. You won't be allowed to attend the dinner or any other extra curricular activities. Class, then eat, then go to your dorm." She stated gesturing for him to leave.

He headed out the office slamming the door behind him rudely. She scowled at the door and then looked to Koda, "You will be cleaning the white boards of every classroom for the rest of the class-week. That's three days for you to think about what you've joined in on. It'll be starting after classes. Go." She said and he stood giving me a long stare which I refused to look to and as he walked out he shut the door quietly behind him.

I guess he didn't get the Nysrough anger gene.

She looked between Petra and I, "You two will either be great friends or each other's biggest enemies by the end of the four years." She stated softly.

I looked to Petra who scowled at me before crossing her legs and muttering something.

Oddly, I'm sure we'll end up friends. She's in my face non stop there's no way we won't connect someday on something.

"Petra, you'll be cleaning the bathroom stalls for the remainder of the week for initializing the fight between you and Annalise. Starting after classes." She stated gesturing for her to leave.

She walked out with horror in her eyes before slamming the door behind her. "She is definitely Jameson's sister." I sighed looking to see the bleeding had stopped.

'You're almost good enough to take me on.'

Ignore the voice.

The head Mistress smiled down at me "You are a magnet to trouble aren't you?" She laughed.

I gave a single nod "I'm almost sure it's how I lost my parents." I stated a dark thought out loud and quickly laughed to cover it up.

She stayed silent for a few moments before catching my stare "You fought back and defended yourself, then saved me a lot of extra clean up by stopping the boys. Sadly though, I do have to give you some type of punishment." She sighed and thought quietly.

"I think I'll have you dust my office." She nodded to herself and then gestured for me to leave.

I stood "Thank you Head Mistress." I stated but not before she called back "Jolene."

Who?

Looking back at her, she smiled "You can call me Jolene." She nodded before looking back down at her papers.

Wow, first name bases with the head mistress...interesting.

Smiling I headed out the door and to my dorm changing clothes and then heading to my first class.

Mrs Myers didn't acknowledge my lateness and I figured she knew why I was late. I took a seat in front of Lincoln who leaned forward "What the hell did they do to you?" He asked running a hand over my bruised arm and neck.

I ignored him and looked to Lilith who was smiling softly at me.

Thank god she wasn't there, Lily can go crazy from time to time. Her mom, our mom, is overbearingly protective of those she loves.

The bell rang moments later and I got up turning and looking to Lincoln, "Jameson and Koda are idiots." I said softly "and Petra is as much of a psychopath as her brother...brothers." I stated.

Lincoln shook his head "Here, drink up." He said handing me a bottle of water.

Taking it, I walked with them to my next class explaining how it all happened. Adding a bit of dramatic effect here and there, but that's only to make it more interesting.

"Damn! You choked him out?" Link asked grinning. I nodded and gave out a yawn, I'm still so tired from my lack of sleep last night.

Lincoln kissed the top of my head "Gotta go, see you next class." He said going off down the hall to Kris.

I headed into the room waving a small bye to Lily who gave me a smile and headed off down the hall. Something was off about her today....

Jameson was sitting in his seat angry and bothered. It was no surprise everyone sat as far from him as they could. I walked over and sat down in the seat beside him, "You alright?" I asked.

He shook his head, "What did they get? Probably some dumb ass cleaning shit. I was going to try out for the team! Now I can't even try out." He sighed.

Oh right, I forgot about the football team.

I sighed too and leaned back "If it's any consultation I get that they're psychotic." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He laughed "Thanks for choking him out. I heard he went down quick." He said, "I wish I saw it."

Laughing I shook my head "He really bruised my back up, slammed me into the wall." I said rolling my eyes.

His laugh filled my ears, good he's okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 732 10
Tvd x to x tw In which the Scooby gang, the Mikaelson's and the pack watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski. The biological daughter of Derek Hale and...
6.9K 758 25
ARJUN PATEL, a twenty-six-year-old teacher from a middle-class background, is smart, handsome, sweet, and very serious when it comes to studies and o...
1.5M 47.9K 89
"You are a long way from home, little wolf." "Stay back, I am not afraid of you." "Oh but you should be wolf, I can be your worst nightmare." He took...
9M 357K 47
Being kidnapped is one thing. Being taken to a Kingdom full of immortal vampires, that's another thing. To everyone, Raven is nobody. If anything, sh...