Yes, Sir

Від Kota_G

She was just trying to make ends meet. What she didn't know was, ends meet was a sexy millionaire with the wi... Більше

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
8.0
Eilogue
Bonus Chapter Pt. 1
Bonus Chapter Pt. 2
Bonus Chapter Pt. 3

2.1

76.1K 2.1K 221
Від Kota_G

•- Laine Bennett -•

I'd hardly slept last night. I was tossing and turning like it was a second language. All I could imagine was Austin's tall figure hovering over me. If I hadn't cracked last night, I might still have a bit of my sanity left. But as of right now, I wanted nothing more than to curl up in my own bed with Thea and just explain every small detail down to the T.

But the smell of food draws me from my self deprecation and I spring into what is known as Lainey Bennett's happy place, food. Doesn't even have to be good and I'll probably eat that shit like no one's business. Both a blessing and a cure I will say.

I was tempted to grab my jeans, but last I knew my other pair from yesterday were in the dryer and I much preferred those over the other ones. Let me at least be picky about one thing.

I open the door slightly and see Austin working his way around the kitchen, not that I expected anything less.

It felt weird to be on the other side. He was always the one eavesdropping and watching like a creep. Yet here I am enjoying the sight greatly.

I slowly latch shut the door and turn to look around the room for anything I could possibly find of mine. My jeans were easily located, but my shirt on the other hand had just vanished.

I bend over and look under the bed but all I find is an almost empty tissue box. Not exactly what I wanted to see, but it was a man's room after all.

I move my body back and huff. As if it would help me figure out where the hell my shirt went, I undo my messed up bun from last night and put into a more appealing bun, at least I think I don't have a mirror.

"I think it's illegal to look through other people's shit, there Laine."

I jump at the sound of his voice, my arms falling to my side in the process. "I'm not snooping, I'm just looking for my shirt." I state as I grab onto the bed and lift myself up.

A sly smirk crosses his lips and I can tell her did something. Whatever it may be, I don't think I really want to know.

"Do you mean the black one? Shows off your tits, hugs your curves perfectly?" He asks, tilting his head to the side.

I hesitantly response, "Sure?"

Austin hums for a second, "Can't say I've seen it, no. But breakfast is ready if you're willing to eat," he nods towards the kitchen.

"If I eat will you give me my shirt back?"

He shrugs his shoulders gently before stepping out of the room and closing the door behind him.

It was good to know things were back to normal. As normal as it could get I suppose. We didn't exactly scream normality. The opposite actually. What two human beings come to a deal where I get a raise if I don't sleep with the man who signs my paycheck? Apparently Laine Bennett and Austin Wood.

I give up on my search and decide to eat. Wherever that son of a bitch put my shirt, I wasn't going to find out anytime soon.

I step into the kitchen and the smell of breakfast foods fill the air.

Austin was playing the meal as I take a seat at the island but instead of sitting properly, I rest on my shins.

A plate with a million different foods is placed in front of me. I'm being dramatic. There wasn't really that much. Just waffles, pancakes, scrambled eggs, toast, sausage, bacon, some fruit, the entire deal all on one plate.

Before I take a bite, I eye him curiously. "How do I know you aren't trying to poison me?" I ask, using the form he's giving me to flip around the few pieces of fruit.

"Are you ever going to trust me, Laine? You're over here hurting my ego," he gasps, covering his heart as though that cold dead thing could be broken even more.

That's a lie. He was being too genuine for it to be a front.

"Your ego that doesn't need to be fed into anymore? Because in that case, I apologize. But if I wake up in New Jersey with a tattoo of a dick on my forehead, I will get lawyers."

He scrunches his eyebrows together as he stares at me with confusion. Instead of elaborating, I pop a honeydew into my mouth and savor the sweet taste greatly.

Austin shakes his head, clearly humored by my burst of energy this morning. Even I was to be honest.

He grabs his plate and sits down beside me before we eat in comfortable silence.
I preferred not talking when I eat the most important meal of the day. It's better for you and I if I don't. That's some risky shit if we have a full on conversation before food hits the tongue.

Once we were done, Austin tells me to go get dressed so we can be back to the city before the storm picks up again. I was excited to go home. I never was a child who enjoyed staying at my friends homes. Not that J really had a say considering I lacked in that department but still. The teenage slumber parties were just not my thing. Especially with a sister close to your age who experienced everything for you. I got my information from her for the most part.

Austin directs me to the laundry room and I grab my clothes before making my way back to his room. I change into my pair of good jeans from yesterday and a new pair of socks. Since my stay was a bit spur of the moment, I don't bother preparing myself to look good. If he wanted to sleep with me before, seeing me after I wake up will change that thought in a heartbeat.

The whereabouts of my shirt was still unknown. Wherever the hell Austin put it was beyond me. My tour of this place stopped in this room last night when I had to let myself in. But I wasn't complaining m. I don't se the point in trying to figure out the floor plan to a location house I'll never again see. It's like naming a stray pet. But less personal and more on the inanimate side of things.

I make my way out to the kitchen again to find Austin just finishing up the dishes. At least he was kind enough to do them.

He wipes his hands in a dish towel before turning and smiling cheekily. "You ready to go?" He asks, making me nod my head enthusiastically.

The farther away I am from my bed, the more stressed I am. It's probably because I can't be bothered to leave it. Now that's something I'm attached to.

We gather our belongings and leave the house as it was before we arrived.

The ride was silent and my phone had finally given out about fifteen minutes in due to not being charged all weekend. But that wasn't my fault. Damn Mother Nature went and ruined my plans of sleeping in my bed. What an upsetting time for me.

We were back in the city about noonish and we were pulling up to the front of my apartment.

"So, do I get my shirt back?" I ask Austin as I unbuckle my seatbelt.

He hums, tapping his index finger in his lips curiously. "Think if it like this," he begins even though I don't want to know how it pans out, "You have my shirt, and I have your's. When this is all said and done, if you give up, then we can trade. But for right now, I'm thinking of frames that match my living room."

I roll my eyes, knowing full well I wasn't getting my shirt back for shit. I open the door and Austin does as well, rushing to the other side to help me get my bag, not that it was heavy at all. It literally just had my other set of clothes.

"I had fun, Laine," Austin smiles, lifting his finger and poking my cheek.

I make a weird face, causing him to chuckle, "Surprisingly, I did too," I laugh while pulling up the strap of my bag just so it doesn't slip off my shoulder.

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow."

I nod my head and turn on my foot. I was ready to collapse on my bed despite the possibility of that happening being close to to none. If Thea caught so much as a glimpse at Austin, I don't know how I'd explain it. I was planning on being as vague as humanely possible when talk about something like this weekend.

The second the door opens to my home, Thea and my grandmother stand from where they were sat in the living room.

"The man has money," my grandmother announces as she takes another peek out the window, "You can stay out as long as you want if it's a man like that," my grandmother whistles gently before making her way to the couch.

I wasn't as surprised as I should be. She was a woman of her own beliefs, but if she approved, then you were practically in the clear. Not that her approval was needed considering I was an adult but it was fill kindly appreciated.
I toss my bag to the ground to worry about later, and fall in the opened space between The and my grandmother.

"I'll fill you both in another time. I don't like being away from home," I pout, resting my head on my grandmother's chest and my feet across Thea's legs.

"Never have, never will," Gram chuckles, her perfectly kept nails running along my scalp.

"Can't relate," Thea chimes in, smacking my leg aggressively. But what were sisters for?

•- Austin Wood -•

I got back to my apartment and immediately grabbed Laine's shirt. I wasn't going to really do anything with it. Maybe toss it into the guest bedroom and forget about it until she asks after she fails, or maybe I should do something with it just to piss her off. Maybe frame it in my office.

Now that would be humoring.

I decide to do that, and without a second thought I reach into my fridge and pull out something more on the alcoholic side.

After this weekend, it was much needed. Don't get me wrong, time with Laine was mesmerizing. She made me feel drunk at even my most sober moments. But I wasn't the type of guy who thought deeply about small sexual contact with a woman. So why start now?

I take the time to listen to the many voicemails I received while up on the mountain Wright Laine, as well as emails with foundations and other corporations. I wanted to be able to distract myself from thinking too much. Because when I do, shit gets rough. And I, Austin Wood, only does rough when it relates to sex. Not my everyday life.

•———•

It's kinda short but I'm falling asleep and I finally got caught up. And even if I might not be, I don't even care. I want to go back to two a day. What a simpler time that was. I don't have much to say besides I'm tired so

•Climax King
•Summer Sex
&
•2,213.3 Miles Away

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

397K 13.9K 65
The rich and famous CEO falls in love with her newly employed model. How much will she sacrifice just to keep her forever?
1.4M 54.4K 43
When Logan Hunt, CEO of Hunt Company tries to help his fiancée in getting into the desired fashion show, the last thing he expected was to come face...
85.7K 779 8
They're playing a dangerous game, sneaking around in a place where they could easily be caught but I think that's part of the thrill . One hot mess...
74.5K 3.4K 25
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #6 " O-one portrait.. " I whispered, and he replied. " That's all I want, Rose.. " He said, sounding very sens...