S.P.D.R (Spider-Man RWBY Cros...

By BWolf2

In an Alternate version of Rement which resides in a parallel universe, there is a version of Spider-man. Thi... More

Bio
Prologue
Ch. 1 Spider-Man
Ch. 2 Introductions
Ch. 3 Bar Brawl
Ch. 4 Fun and Games
Ch. 5 Belly of the Beast
Ch. 6 A 'Shocking' Weekend
Ch. 7 Great Minds
Ch. 8 Scorpions Sting
Ch. 9 Nevermore
Ch. 10 Faithfully
Ch. 11 Secrets
Ch. 12 Mountain Glenn
Ch. 13 Subject 102
Ch. 14 A Day Out
Ch. 15 Enter Sandman
Ch. 16 Infiltration
Ch. 17 War of Words
Ch. 18 Thrill of the Hunt
Ch. 19 Picture Perfect
Ch. 20 Wrath of Electro Pt.1
Ch. 21 A Wilted Rose (15 Years Ago)
Ch. 22 Wrath of Electro Pt.2
Ch. 23 The Good Doctor
Ch. 25 Undermine
Ch. 26 The Countdown
Ch. 27 Yellow Eyes
Ch. 28 Vytal Preparations
Ch. 29 Investigation
Ch. 30 Doc Ock
Ch. 31 Confrontation
Ch. 32 Unmasked
Ch. 33 Explanations
Ch. 34 Showdown on VNN
Ch. 35 Misdirection
Ch. 36 Invasion of Vale (RWBY)
Ch. 37 Invasion of Vale (Spider-Man)
Ch. 38 Invasion of Vale (JNPR)
Ch. 39 Invasion of Vale (Finale)
Ch. 40 Unbroken
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Ch. 24 A Dark and Stormy Night

2.5K 45 58
By BWolf2

8:00 pm on a cloudy rainy day.

Weiss, Blake, and Y/n are at the Beacon docks Weiss is in a very fashionable warm coat with a tiny umbrella to keep her dry. Blake is dressed in a giant overcoat with the hood up and standing very close to Weiss to get under her umbrella, Y/n meanwhile is in a standard blue raincoat that is far less warm than the other two, so Y/n is natterly a little cold.

Y/n pov

Today is when Ruby and Yang are coming back form Patch, They were scheduled to arrive 5 minutes ago, and I am getting a little restless, I really want to see them, but the main reason is...

Y/n: I...it's sssssssoooooo cccccooollllld.

Weiss: Yes it is, but I am sure the bullhead will arrive soon.

And as if the pilot heard Weiss' comment because not a minute later, the bullhead arrives and docks right in front of us, and as soon as the hanger door opens a streak of rose pedals come rushing out the bullhead at breakneck speed and engulf Weiss and Blake in a hug.

Ruby: ohhhh I have missed so much.

Weiss: You have not been gone that long Ruby.

Ruby: Weiss tender moment remember!

Weiss: *sigh* I missed you too Ruby.

Blake: Me too Ruby.

Yang: Hey about me!?

Weiss: I missed you too.

Y/n: M..me tttwo *teeth chattering*

Yang turns to me and gives me a look of worry when she sees just how cold I am.

Yang: Oh my gosh babe you alright?

Y/n: *nods*

Yang thang puts her coat around me and looks to that others

Yang: Can we go inside, please.

Y/n: T.t.t.thanks Babe.

We soon make it inside, and we all took our wet jackets and boots off, and team RWBY both sit on the bottom bunks facing each other, Weiss and Blake where on Weiss' bed and Ruby and Yang were on Blakes bed and Ruby's stomach growls in hunger.

Ruby: Oh, you guys would not happen to have anything to eat by chance?

Blake: Well it just so happens that, Y/n wanted to make us a Chicken Curry, for dinner.

As soon as she says that Ruby and Yang look at me with a surprised look.

Yang: Hey you never told me you can cook!

Y/n: Well, I can cook a few things, except for dumplings.

Ruby: Wait, why not dumplings?

Y/n: That is a long story, any way you seem hungry so I am going to go start to work on that chicken curry, I will be back in a few minutes.

I then go to the kitchen and start to make the necessary preparations.

Team RWBY pov

Yang: Man, brawn, brains, and cooking skill I tell you I hit the jackpot.

Ruby: Awww!

Weiss: *Ahem*, Of course, anyway I believe you were going to tell us how your retreat was.

Yang: Not much to tell really, we all hung out as a family visited mom and talked about our time here and Beacon, and walked around the old neighborhood.

Ruby: We played Monopoly, picked strawberries, visited mom, and that's about it.

Blake: I am sorry it must be a sad day.

Weiss: Yeah I can only scarce imagine.

Ruby: Oh it's fine we still miss her so much but it was a long time ago.

Yang: Yeah we like to think of her when she was there rather than wonder why she isn't anymore.

Ruby: Yeah...

The room is silent for a few seconds.

Yang: Well enough about that, did anything exciting happen to you guys while we were gone?

Blake: Well not us personally.

Weiss: The same day you left there was another supervillain attack.

Ruby: Wait really what happened.

Weiss: Well Oscorp was holding a press conference demonstrating some electric power amplifier, then some lighting maniac just showed up.

Blake: Then Spider-Man showed up not long after to try and stop him.

Yang: Well of course because he is awesome!

Weiss: Yeah but, this time he was beaten and the lighting guy got away, and they managed to destroy the new electric amplifier in the prosses.

Yang: Wait, what! What happened!

Meanwhile in Team RWBY's Kitchen.

3rd pov.

Y/n is cooking his chicken curry and humming the iconic Spider-Man theme song.

Y/n: OK just a little more.

Not long after that he finishes the meal and starts to prepare it for dinner.

Y/n: Alright cooked to perfection!

But before he could bring it to team RWBY the kitchen door opens, and Yang, steps in

Yang: Hey.

Y/n: Oh Hi Yang, I just finished.

Yang: Oh that smells amazing!

Y/n: Thanks it's my Aunt May's old recipe.

Yang's face then got somewhat worried.

Yang: Hey this might sound redundant, but are you doing alright?

Y/n was initially confused by her question.

Y/n: Yeah I'm fine, why?

Yang: Well Weiss and Blake just got done telling us about the battle between *points to Y/n* Spider-Man, and a flying lightning guy...

Y/n: Well I...

Yang: And that you got beaten up pretty badly.

Y/n: It was more of a tie but, I'll admit he got the final hit in, which messed me up pretty badly, but I got up and handled it like a champion!

Yang: Did you just sleep it off?

Y/n: ...

Yang: ...

Y/n: Yeeeah.

Yang: *giggles* You know you could have just said that to start with.

Y/n: Eh it would not have sounded as cool.

Yang: True enough.

She then leans in a kisses him

Yang: Besides I heard you got him the next day.

Y/n: With a little help this time, but we can get into that latter, I do not want to keep Ruby hungry.

Yang: Oh no you don't!

Y/n and Yang grab the bowels and bring it to a very excited team RWBY.

They all get their dinner and each of them takes a bite around the same time.

Ruby: OH MY GODS? This is AMAZING!!

Weiss: I say this might be the closest thing to a proper Aleasian meal I had since I came to Beacon.

Blake: mmmhmm, I can't help but agree with Weiss and Ruby.

Yang: Damn, you do make one Hell of a chicken curry, man this is great!

Y/n: *blushing* Oh I don't know about all that, I just followed my Aunt Mays old recipe.

Yang: Still you made it I would say that earns you a great deal of the credit!

Blake: I agree.

Y/n: Thank's girls I really apprecia...appriciaaaAAAAACHOOOOOO!!

Ruby: Oh are you all right?

Y/n: *sniff* Yeah I just sneezed.

Yang: Oh well alright, *looks outside* anyway it's getting late we should get to bed.

They all agreed and got ready for bed, while Y/n was walking toward his cot Yang grabbed his arm while walking the other way, and whispered in his ear.

Yang: *whispers* After classes tomorrow we can make up for lost time.

Y/n responded with a look of surprise, excitement, and nervousness.

Y/n: Well I uh, *deep breath* that actually sounds nice.

Yang just winks at him and walks to her bed, the rest of them follow suit and drift off to sleep.

Timeskip the next morning.

Team RWBY was ready to tackle the day, but they soon realized that Y/n was not done getting dressed in the bathroom yet, so they waited.

Ruby: You know he has been in there for quite a while.

Weiss: At this rate, we will be late. *Yells toward the bathroom door.* Hey Y/n we are done getting dressed you can step out of the bathroom now!

Y/n: *groan*

They all get worried when they hear that.

Blake: Hey you alright.

Y/n: *groaaaan*

Yang: *walks toward the door*

Y/n: *bleeaaach*

Yang: *gasp* I am coming in OK.

Yang then walks into the bathroom and not long after she excites carrying a very sick looking Y/n,

Yang: He is burning up!

Ruby: Well let's get him to bed!

Yang then puts him in Weiss' bed

Weiss: Yang! Why are putting him in my bed?!

Yang: Weiss! I am not putting my sick boyfriend on a cot, and your bed was the closest.

Y/n: *cough* *cough* *congested* Hey I *sniff* I'm not that sick *cough*

Ruby: I will be the judge of that *pulls out thermometer* Now open your mouth.

Y/n complies in what she said and Ruby proceeds to the thermometer in his mouth and presses the start button.

Yang: Thank god it's not one of Nora's thermometers.

*Beep* *Beep*

Then takes out the thermometer, and looks over the results.

Ruby: Oh no.

Yang: What is it?!

Yang then looks at the results as well.

Yang: 101 degrees!

Blake: Yeah you should skip class today.

unbeknownst to team RWBY Y/n has drifted off to sleep.

Weiss: Well I really am concerned about Y/n's health we are going to be late.

Ruby: Well we can't just leave him here.

Yang: I'll stay, he is my boyfriend I should be the one to take care of him.

Y/n pov

Dream State

Y/n: *groan* A always hated dreaming while I am sick they are always so damn weird they are either incredibly intense or confusing as hell. Like this one it is just a black void everything is completely dark, but I can still see myself, man I thought a little more imagination than that.

???: OH you have plenty of imagination L/n.

Y/n: Alright, I think I might have spoken too soon this is now getting very intense but remember Y/n it is just a dream and dreams can hurt you, except in that one movie. *Ahem* So big scary voice are you know going to manifest into a physical form and chase me now?

???: Do you not remember me?

Y/n: No I mean I know fever dreams can bring up scary things that happened in your life but I don't see where you fit into my life.

???: We killed your family that night.

Y/n:...Oh no not you!

???: Yessssssss!

NO no no no no!

I turn around and see something I never wanted to see again.

3rd pov

Y/n Wakes up in a cold sweat.

Y/n: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Yang Imeadatly runs to his side and gets on her knees to be at eye level.

Yang: Y/n WHATS WRONG ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?

Y/n took a few seconds to realize he was back in reality after he did he calmed down a bit, but was still shaking.

Y/n: I just had a nightmare.

Yang then grabs one of his shaking hands, and the feeling of Yang's warm hand was a welcome feeling, she then gave him a look as if she wanted to say you can talk to me if you want.

Y/n: The thing that killed my family was back and it was talking to me and I...I *Sob*

Y/n begins to cry, but soon after Yang engulfs him in a hug.

Yang: You don't need to be scared anymore, I am here for you now, I will always be here for you. You don't have to face your fears alone anymore, and I will always be here to remind you of that.

Y/n: *sniff* Thanks, Yang.

Yang: Now I will get you some medicine I will be right back.

Timeskip

Soon Y/n fell asleep again but this time he had a big smile on his face, and Yang is at his bedside, stroking his hair back.

Yang: I...I think I love you.

A/N Hey everyone hoped you enjoyed this chapter it was a fun one to work on. Thank you so much for reading my story I can not express in words how much it means to me! Anyway, it is getting late as I finish this little author note so I am going to go to be goodnight and see you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 627 34
Following Norman Osborn's death, (Y/N) (L/N) has left Beacon Academy to keep his friends safe from him. He now has a difficult time trying to balance...
125K 1.8K 15
RWBY: Embodiment of Scarlet Delicacy (Male Trap Reader x RWBY Harem) You are a young man who got enrolled in Beacon. You used to get bullied at your...
83.8K 1.7K 40
MY BEST ASSISTANT Working Title(s): RWBY: ULTIMATUM Dedicated to my dear friend RikerMun. Iron Man! Reader x RWBY #1 in SilverEyes #1 in rwbycrossove...
79K 1.2K 37
(Y/N) (L/N) went to Beacon academy at the age of 16 with his brother, Ben. There, he met a girl named Ruby, and begins to fall in love with her. Afte...