Marrying The Beast

By officialgizellex

Suzette can't seem to find the money she needs to give herself and the people around her a good life. Blayze... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The end (not really)
EXCITING NEWS

Chapter 26

5.9K 191 7
By officialgizellex

"Suzette suck it up and put on the dress." I turn around and face Blayze my patience running low. "I'm not putting it on." I firmly state walking towards the other side of the closet where Blayze clothes are located. Blayze leans on the rack of clothes and looks at me sternly. "Suzette put on the damn dress." I walk over to him slowly and bite my lip trying to be seductive as possible. I watch as his aggravated expression slowly changes to confusion. His eyes remain in complete contact with my own as I approach him. When I get really close to Blayze face I yell out, "No biatch!" I then run towards the closet door but before I could open it Blayze beats me to it blocking the door with his body. "Damn Blayze can you please be mindful of my feelings and kindly let me off the hook on this one?" Blayze shakes his head no and stretches out his hand with the dress in his grip. "You see I would have but you yelled in my face so no, you are wearing the dress." I snatch the dress from Blayze hands and stomp to my side of the closet and throw myself unto the to mini cushions. "Suzette it's not that bad. It's just a dress." I then say, the couch muffling my voice, "It's not just a dress," I sit up and look up at him. "It's a piece of fabric that doesn't cover anything on my body."

Blayze rolls his eyes and sits down next to me. "Suzette you are a very pretty girl and you will look great in the dress. I know it's not something you would wear but I know it will look good trust me on this one. Be risky if not for you but for me." Blayze is now smirking wiggling his eyebrows at me teasingly. I smack his arm playfully hiding my actual feelings. Reality is that my stomach is full of butterflies and I'm nervous as hell from his comment. Ever since we left the hospital about two weeks ago. I've been over thinking about every little thing that I do around Blayze. Luckily for me, Blayze doesn't pay attention to any shit that I do so my awkwardness is going unnoticed.

Sadly, everyone else can tell that something is off. Only Tyson and Chris has approached me about my sudden change. "Why are you constantly agreeing with everything Blayze says or asks?" Chris pestered. I remember just saying, "I don't know what you're talking about." "Why are you constantly in denial?" Continued Chris. "Ugh, you are so annoying and stupid." Chris looked over at me all hurt and he said, "Ouch, pancakes, that really hurt my feelings. I'm not stupid." I gave Chris a sarcastic sympathetic expression and replied back, "I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid Chris. I really thought you knew." The boys still continue to bug me and Tyson refuses to drop it and once in a while he'll whisper while walking by me, "Hey Mrs. Denial."

Last time he did that I slapped the back of his head nice and hard. He didn't talk to me for a whole day after that. Genesis has fully recovered and is teething which causes her to be very fussy since her growing her teeth is very uncomfortable for her. Tomorrow I'm going to go and buy some things to help her with the uncomfortableness she is feeling in her mouth. "Blayze stop trying to sucker me to do as you say and wear this dress by showering me with compliments. It's not going to work." Blayze just smirks at my reply and says, "Yeah says the one that carries a mirror in her purse so she can talk to someone sexy. You're words, not mine." Blayze raises his hands up in defense and I just shove his hands down playfully.

"Hey! What can I say if I want to talk to someone sexy I can just talk to my own reflection because like..." I move my hands up and down cocking my head to the side and give Blayze the 'I'm gorgeous don't deny it' look. "Okay, now put on the dress before we're late." Blayze then gets up and starts walking to his side of the closet.

Tonight I and Blayze are heading to an event. It's some award event where they give out awards and titles to successful business people or sometimes performers that do business. I've never heard of it let alone knew it existed. Apparently, it's a very important event for those in the business world. I grab the remote to open up the shoe section that reveals more heels than the ones already displayed before me. I grab black stiletto heels to wear with my dress I'll be wearing tonight. "Blayze I feel like this dress will make me look like you are showing me off like a trophy. I'm sorry but I don't want to be portrayed that way."

Blayze looks away from his neatly hanging clothes to give me a spectacle look. "Suzette I don't want you to ever think that of yourself. Yes, you might be portrayed as that but don't let that affect the way you carry yourself tonight. You are your own person and you have a mind of your own that you control. No one owns you. That dress is just a suggestion. I don't want you to think that I'm trying to control the clothes you wear."

I run over to Blayze and hug him. He goes stiff for a second but he returns my hug. "I guess I did something or said something kind." I look up at him my arms wrapped around his waist still. I nod my head yes surprised that he remembered that I told him whenever he did something amazing or kind that I'll give him a hug. "I'll wear the dress and I'm going to be the best-looking billionaire wife there. People are going to be talking about me all night just wait and see."

I head back to my side and I hear the converter start to move. Blayze closet is monstrous. It's a walk-in closet and has two sections. We are currently in the formal section which is located on the other side of the closet. In the formal section of the closet are expansive jewelry, dresses, suits, cuff links, and shoes. There is a screen on the wall that controls all the little departments that are in the closet. I grab what I need and head to the door so I can go to the casual everyday area. I then walk over to another door that leads to the bedroom.

I walk to the bathroom and start to put on my clothes. My make up is already done and my hair is fixed and ready to go. The dress that Blayze picked out is a long glittery dress. The slit is dangerously high on my left leg almost reaching my hip. It has an A-line deep v neck at the neckline. The back of my dress isn't that low but low enough to see some of my acne scars which are going to be covered up with my long curly hair. My heels are opened toe and are Christian Louboutin black heels. The heel is about five inches tall and will give me five more inches of height. Something that I desperately need since I'm a fucking midget.

Once I'm dressed I head back to the closet to pick out some extra accessories to finish up the look. I feel so much of my skin fully exposed but I'm going to live dangerously for once and wear the dress with confidence and sass. When I enter the closet I walk straight to the formal section. I stop in my tracks when I see Blayze fully dressed adjusting his tie. I can't help but stare at him all awestruck at his appearance. Blayze looks sexy when he cleans up nice and he looks so bad and dangerous too. He catches me checking him out and when I roam my eyes up to his face he has a smirk on his lips.

"Take a picture it last longer." I kiss my teeth at his cocky reply and I say, "Don't get all cocky you're not that good looking." I open one of the jewelry drawers and find earrings laid perfectly side by side in size order. I gasp when I feel Blayze warm hands touch my arms. He leans down and whispers in my ears. "Your reaction said otherwise." I fight the urge to turn around and devour him. I simply say, "I don't know what you're talking about." I quickly say right after, "What ratings should I wear with my newly pierced ears?"

I had pierced my ears recently and I wanted to wear earrings tonight. Problem is that the earrings are real diamond since I found out that I'm allergic to fake jewelry on my ears. Blayze had to rush me to the hospital because my earlobes swelled up. "Wear these." Blayze comments pointing at gorgeous diamond earrings that are simple yet elegant. I carefully remove them from their cushion and lift them closer to my eyes. I then look in the mirror and steady my hands so that I could insert my earrings.

Blayze still remained close to me and he watched me through the mirror as I insert my earrings. I look into his eyes and quickly divert my eyes to his undone tie. I finish inserting my earrings and I turn around while suggesting, "If you'd like, I can help you with that tie." Blayze cocks his head to the side with furrowed eyebrows. "You know how to tie a tie?" Blayze questions. I smirk and start to work on his tie as I say, "Yup, I watched videos on YouTube that showed how." Blayze then replies astonished, "I had no idea that you knew how."

When I'm done, I look up at him, our bodies so close together. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me," I whisper up to him. Blayze lips part ready to say something but he's interrupted when Chris voice booms through the room. "Time to go people! I'm coming to the closet. I hope you guys are dressed and not getting it on in here." Blayze quickly steps back right on time before Chris and the rest poke their heads inside of the room. "Oh la la. Pancakes you so fine. Can I pick them or what people?" I roll my eyes at Chris and Blayze throws a pair of socks balled up at Chris' face. Chris' lips form into a o from the sudden action and he whines out, "Hey,"

Luna is wearing a long ivory dress that hugs every curve on her body.

Melody is wearing a long black dress that that has a slit that stops mid thigh. The dress sleeves are off the shoulder and the style of the dress is a mermaid. The silver glitter heels match with her long shiny earrings.

The boys are wearing suits and ties. Black suits with a white shirt and black tie. "Alright let's go." Damon buds in and when all start to make our way out of the closet. When we start to pile our selves into the car I give a quick goodbye hug to the kids. "Don't forget to not stay up so late," I tell Tyson. "It's not a school night though." Harry whines. I sigh and say, "Harry, bedtime is at 11:00 end of discussion. Behave and listen to Tyson okay." I give them all goodbye hugs and kisses and Blayze helps me enter the car.

As we drive to the event, we play songs and record videos for Snapchat. Blayze just simply sits in his chair and watch us goof around and once and awhile pose for a photo with me. I hold Blayze hand and motion him to lower his ear to my lips. I then say into his ear, "When you feel uncomfortable just tell me okay and I'll make sure that everyone controls their childish sides." Blayze just looks at me and he places his forehead against mine and looks into my brown orbs. "Thank you." He whispers.

"Hey, no kissing! I don't want my eyes to bleed." Complains Damon. I look over at him and say, "It's people like you that are the reason why middle fingers were invented." Luna smiles at Damon and flicks him off. He sticks his tongue at me and I roll my eyes and state, "You're such a child."
"Let's do Instagram live." Suggest Melody. Everyone agrees and she pulls out her phone. "Hey, you guys." She says into the camera. Everyone then yells out hello except for Blayze of course. Melody than starts reading some comments out loud. "Hey, Chris someone said that they want you to eat there-" Blayze quickly cuts her off by saying, "Don't you even finish that sentence." We laugh and she reads the next comment. "Someone said Chris is hot."

Chris laughs and says, "Thank you and I am hot." Luna barks out, "Stop calling yourself hot menso (stupid). The only thing that you can turn on is a microwave." Everyone laughs and even Blayze lets out a small chuckle. "Oh wow Blayze. How come whenever I'm being attacked or I get to hurt you laugh bro. You're my best friend you need to have my back man."

Blayze simply says, "What can say, it's funny when facts are thrown your way." Chris places his hand on his heart all dramatic and says, "That hurt man. After all, I've done for you." Melody laughs and tells us, "People are cracking up over here." Blayze looks over at the camera and says, "So am I." We look at him and we all say in unison, "You're not even smiling." He rolls his eyes and says, "Um yes I am." I grab Blayze face and squish his cheeks. "Oh honey," I say with a baby voice.

Blayze face twitches up as he removes my hands from his face. "Bitch do you recall me asking for your opinion. Yeah, I didn't think so." I look at Luna and ask, "What's going on?" She rolls her eyes and snarls, "This puta over here is saying that I look fat in my dress." I raise an eyebrow as I question, "Who would say such a thing?"

Chris then adds, "Probably Briana. She has been a total bitch towards Luna since middle school because she kissed her crush. Truth is that Liam, the crush, kissed Luna because he had a crush on her. He never talked to her again though." I look between Luna and Chris and ask, "Why?"

"Because I and Chris beat him up." I look over at Blayze astounded by the sudden news. "Did you just said you beat the guy up Blayze?" He nods his head yes. "He said that he was going to get into her pants and was going technically fuck her." He reveals, his face scrunching up in disgust. "Me and Blayze taught his ass a lesson." Chris finishes crossing his arms in the process. The rest of the car ride went smoothly. We arrive at the event and I can hear people screaming and the bright flashes of cameras.

Everyone piles out of the car waving at the crowd. I step out after Damon and the crowds yelling increases. People are shouting my name and yelling for no apparent reason. I smile and wave back to them which causes the crowd to scream louder than before. Blayze steps out after me and he shows no emotions or even acknowledges the crowd. I nudge him and he looks down at me confused. I motion him to wave and give some type of proper greeting to those in the crowd.

He waves and I hear girls squeal with excitement. We start to make our way down the red carpet laid before us. I stop walking when people go my right scream for me to pose. I pose with ease making sure that they capture my good side. Blayze surprisingly joins me and we pose for the cameras.

We continue to walk and I once in a while stop to shake fans hands and do small interviews. I'm surprised at all the posters that people have with my name on it. I turn to Blayze and say, "I can't believe that people are actual fans of me." Blayze just grabs my hand and says, "I'm surprised you haven't noticed people trying to sneak pictures of you in public or the increase of your social media followers." I shrug my shoulders as my response. To be honest I haven't actually paid that much attention. I go do my errands like how I usually did before I met Blayze and I don't watch tv often let alone keep up with what's happening in celebrities life's because I give zero fucks about what they do.

After greeting fans, posing for pictures, and giving small interviews, everyone walks through double doors that lead us to the room where the awards will be given out. We are at some fancy museum and when I look down at the crowd I let out a gasp of surprise. I see so many people in fancy dresses and fancy suits. The decorations are beyond luxurious. A humongous crystal chandelier hangs above the crowd in the middle of the ceiling. Gold, so much gold is displayed. The tile below is nice white marble. Old paintings that are probably worth more than my well being hang on walls. Vases are filled with exquisite flowers. "Amazing, huh?" I look up at Blayze to see him looking down at me his face twitching up a bit. "Amazing doesn't even describe it," I reply back to him still in awe at the sight before me.

I continue to admire the beautiful decor not even noticing that Blayze has completely left my side. I look frantically for him my anxiety kicking in from the idea of being in a room with complete strangers. I let out a yell when I feel someone grab my arm. "Suzette it's just me." Blayze implies looking down at me with raised eyebrows. "Don't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack. Don't leave me alone." I scold him trying to steady my breathing.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes. "I want to introduce you to some people." I follow him and we greet some people who look and act like they have sticks up their asses. Every person I meet has found a way to brag about their accomplishments. It's quite impressive actually on how they smoothly start to brag about themselves.

Throughout cocktail hour I and Blayze keep to ourselves at the bar chatting and just enjoying each other's company. "I used to think this event was kind of boring but I'm not going to lie you're making tonight very entertaining." Blayze compliments. I smile showing off my teeth and reply, "What can I say? I'm the life of the party." His face twitches up and I cross my fingers behind my back in hopes that he'll smile just once. Of course to my disappointment, he doesn't smile but smirks.

I'll take what I can get. Before we could continue with our conversation Delilah approaches; more like approaches Blayze in her whore of a dress. She is barely wearing any clothing on her dress. What the hell happened to the rest of the dress? Did some of the material run away? I mean I wouldn't blame the material if it did because who would want to be near this airhead anyways.

"Blayze, darling, you look so dashing tonight. I'm so happy to see you here. As always it's going to be a delight to celebrate later tonight at my place as usual." Delilah places her hand on Blayze's chest and I sit on my stool watching her talons all over my man. Well, he's not really my man...but still! "Oh, Suzette I didn't see you there," Delilah says to me with as much sarcasm as possible. I just smile and say, "Yeah, I've been here, you know, minding my own business. I can't stand when people stick their noses where it doesn't belong, don't you?"

Delilah sends daggers my way and I smile at her with as much sarcasm I could form through my smile. Blayze sits right in between our stare down. This is about to get interesting. I wonder what Blayze is thinking about this dumbass?

Blayze POV
What the hell is going on with Suzette's face?  She looks like she is about to kill somebody.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to comment and vote.

Lots of love (lol)
Gizelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.5K 22
Two entirely different people , one contract marriage as a deal but now Miss CEO has fallen harder & harder . What will she do now ?? Highest ranks...
37.7K 1K 45
Book #1 He's a hot, arrogant and a CEO with a jawline that could cut DIAMONDS!!💎 She's stunning, smart, and funny, but naive assistant. What happen...
1.6M 49.8K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...
424K 19.5K 45
This book is a RomCom book(Romance comedy). Read if you love laughing.😊 CURRENTLY EDITING AND WORKING ON RE-WRITING. PLEASE IGNORE SOME IMMATURE THI...