ѕ w e e т p e a ONE - SHOTS...

Lexinator04 द्वारा

DO YOU WATCH RIVERDALE? DO YOU LIKE SWEET PEA? If so here's a book for you! I know you all love Riverdale! S... अधिक

"Mate?"
"Mate?" PART TWO
"I love... you,"
"PuNCh!"
"ᏆNᎢᎡᏌᏚᏆᎾN"
"ⓜⓞⓝⓔⓨ ⓟⓡⓞⓑⓛⓔⓜⓢ,"
"Stay,"
"ᏢᎾᏢ's"
"ᎢᎻᎬ FᏆᏩᎻᎢ"
"Oᕼ ᗷᖇOTᕼEᖇ!"
"S H O T S F I R E D,"
"I don't want you to leave,"
"I don't want you to leave," P A R T T W O
"MARRIED?"
"ᏆhᎬ ᎠᎪᏒᏦᎬsᏆ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆ"
"T h i s i s l i f e,"
"Cheater,"
"Cheater," Part Two
"thє вrєαk up,"
"ƒɑԵҽ íՏ մղՏԵօԹԹɑҍӀҽ"
"Rath of G & G,"
"The Monsters Within,"
"The Monster Within," PART TWO
"The Monsters Within," PART THREE
"The Monsters Within," FINAL PART!
"W-Why?"
"D⃠r⃠u⃠n⃠k⃠," ★ PART ONE
"D⃠r⃠u⃠n⃠k⃠" ★ PART TWO
"R o A d T r i p,"
"Unknown love,"
"Unknown love," PART TWO
"тнe вreaĸ υp,"
"A r E w E tHe BaD gUyS?"
"A r E w E tHe BaD gUyS?" PART TWO!
"We might just die here,"
"We might just die here," PART TWO!
"The hits just keep on coming,"
"ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʙᴀʀs,"
"Harms way,"
"FiGhT fOr Me,"
"FIgHt fOr Me," Part Two
"FiGhT fOr Me," PART THREE!
"T H E D E A L,"

★ "Runaway," ★

679 22 3
Lexinator04 द्वारा

"I-I thought we were safe here," Y/N whispered looking up at Sweet Pea with a sigh. 

"I never said that we were safe here... Just safer," He mumbled looking around the store. 

"Will they find us?" She asked looking at the many flannels. 

"No," He murmured looking away. "We'll sneak out the back door- Then we can get home and run," 

"But Sweets what'll I tell the-" 

"Well, well, well- Look who we have here," Malaki smiled looking over at Penny. "You were right that was them on their bike," 

Penny let out a heart-wrenching laugh. "I knew you Serpents would be easy to find- Now all we need to do is exterminate you!" The ghoulies slowly began to form around them sealing all their ways out as Y/N gripped Sweet Pea's arm for dear life. 

This was it... This was how they were going to die. The ghoulies had claimed the southside just like they wanted, no one knew why they were still doing this, maybe it was because they wanted to make sure they never came back. 

However, the Serpent's they knew never to go back- That would be a death mission, and things in Riverdale had gone downhill after they had left. The Southside was now something way more to be feared, Penny and her gang had taken over... And they were out for blood. 

"God Y/N what happened?" Betty asked as she made way into her apartment. 

"The ghoulies they found us!" She exclaimed causing all the other serpents attention go come her way. 

"I-I thought we were safe here," Betty exclaimed looking at Jughead for help. 

"They found us?" Fangs asked getting up with a sigh. "I was starting to like it here," 

"Then we have to move," Jughead exclaimed standing in front of all the serpents.

They had all been living together until everyone could afford their own place after moving so fast. They were adults now and had to do everything on their own 

"Easy to say... But not to do guys we can't do that again!" Sweet Pea explained. 

"But we can't just say... What if they find us?" Toni asked.

"How much money does everyone have?" The beanie-wearing man asked.

"Two hundred," Sweet Pea mumbled looking down. 

"Twenty," Fangs murmured looking down. 

"Around Eighty," Cheryl mumbled with a sigh. 

"So basically we're stuck here," Betty mumbled laying her head on her husband's shoulder.

"What the hell should we do then?" Sweet Pea asked with a sigh. 

Everyone began to fight at what they should do, and where they should go. 

"Guys!" Y/N exclaimed getting their attention. "Keep it down... The kids they're trying to sleep!" 

"Yeah," Betty agreed. "If Ben wakes up one more time it's going to be horrible," 

Everyone then started talking in hushed voices, looking down Y/N messed with Sweet Pea's fingers. 

"They don't know where we live right?" She asked getting everyone's attention as some of them nodded. "Then we should be fine," 

"Well I'm going to bed," Betty mumbled with a yawn pulling Jughead to their shared room. 

Toni and Cheryl nodded as well going into their shared room. 

Everyone had just left and now it was just Sweet Pea, Y/N, and Fangs. The couple helped fangs pull out the couch into his bed. 

"Goodnight," Y/N smiled as Fangs flicked through channels on the TV. 

"Night," He mumbled. 

With that, her and Sweets made way into their room closing the door gently in hopes not to wake their baby girl yet all hope was depleted as she began to cry. 

"Dang," Y/N mumbled going over to soothe her as Sweet Pea got into his pajamas.

Five minutes later after she had finally calmed down, both climbed into bed. Spooning just like always... 

"Sweets, what are we going to do?" She asked quietly. "If they find us we'll all be dead," 

"I won't let them touch you," He mumbled placing a kiss to the top of her head. 

"Night," She whispered turning the other way so her back was pressed against his toned chest. 

"Love you." He whispered looking down at her. 

"Right back at ya,"

~

"What's the plan?" Sweet Pea asked as him and Jughead sat in the car following Penny.

"We take her down!" The raven-haired man exclaimed. "She ruined everything for us!" He exclaimed causing Fangs to smirk.

"I'm in!" He exclaimed. "Penny will pay for what she did to the Northside... What she did to Y/N's parents-" 

"I'm in," Sweet Pea whispered with a smirk. "Once she's gone we won't have to worry anymore."

And that's how they showed up back at the apartment all beaten and bruised. 

"Sweets!" Y/N exclaimed running fingers across his cheek. 

"Penny happened," Fangs mumbled collapsing on the couch. 

"You didn't-" 

"No... She got away," Jughead mumbled grabbing ice out of the freezer and tossing it to fangs and grabbing some for himself. 

Before Y/N could ask even more questions there was a knock at the door as the house quieted. "I'll get it," Betty mumbled going toward the door. 

There were hushed voices and everyone made sure to keep it down... Maybe hear who it was. 

Although before anyone could comprehend what was going on the cops burst in the room grabbing Jughead and Sweet Pea by the arms.

"Jughead Jones, Sweet Pea... You are under arrest for the murder of Penny Peabody... Anything you can and say will and can be held against you in a court of law," One of them explains as the tears now made way freely down Betty's cheeks. 

"We didn't do anything!" Sweet Pea exclaimed as his wrists were cuffed together. 

"Y/N you don't think I'm-I'm a killer do you?" He asked looking away. 

She took his cold hands in hers. "No, I know you didn't do it," She mumbled pulling him into a quick kiss. "And I will get you out of here... The Judge will know that you are innocent," 

"I hope so," He whispered looking away. 

She looked up at him tears filling her already swollen eyes. "But why? Why would you love me after all this time?" 

He tightened his grip pulling her firmly into his chest. "Because you bug me duh," He laughed through tears. 

"Please don't ever leave me," She whispered through a cry. 

"It's all up to the judge..." 

"The judge will see that you are innocent," 

Yet that's not at all that happened. 

"A three-year sentence in the nearby-" 

"No!" Y/N exclaimed not listening to the rest eyes turning her way. "He's innocent! You can't do this!" 

Everything she said was true, as all the Serpents that night had come together to discuss their problem...

"Maybe if we-" However before Fangs could keep talking a blonde woman came into the restaurant. 

"The names May Swanson," Yet that wasn't her name... She was indeed Penny Peabody. 

"Change your name?" Fangs asked with a snarl. 

She nodded looking Y/N up and down. "I'm here for you Sweetcheeks,"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

22.7K 466 26
Archie Andrews is heart broken when he breaks up with his girlfriend Valerie Brown. But when he is set up for a double date with Jughead Jones' fello...
56.5K 969 54
An imperfect girl, from A Perfect town. cast out, sent away, and now eight years later murder, civil war and fear causing her to return. This impe...
Dear Diary (Sweet Pea x Reader) bunny द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

72.7K 1.4K 15
Dear diary, How could I, the alpha bitch of riverdale, fall for a lowly serpent?! I mean it's crazy. He's so violent and mean while I'm- well I'm a b...
1.2K 44 11
In which Betty is like Joe from the Netflix show You.