Erik

Oleh Destler_Erik

My name is Erik. This is the story of my life. The pain and suffering but also the love and joy. There have b... Lebih Banyak

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty one
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven

Chapter twelve

107 4 0
Oleh Destler_Erik

Erik's point of view

Christine and I had been getting on rather well. I had played the piano for her and she had sang for me. The only word I could use to describe her voice was beautiful. And Perfect. The first time I heard her sing by brain basically switched of to everything but her.
Occasionally we would sing together for her father. She had told me about her week at Megs. They had gone to Megs mothers beach house and spent a week doing swimming, shopping and all sorts of things teenage girls do. One day the conversation I did not want to have with her came up. Gustave, her and I were sitting at the table playing a game of Monopoly.
"Erik?" She asked.
I looked over at her "yes?"
"Why do you wear your mask?"
I thought for a moment.
"Christine don't ask him that." Gustave scolded her.
"It's alright Gustave.." I told him. "I wear the mask Christine to hide what lies underneath. It's the same reason people wear clothes really.."
She nodded for a moment and I could tell she was about to speak, but she was interrupted by the door bell ringing.
"Christine go and see who that is please" Gustave told her.
"Yes Papa" she nodded and went to the door. The door opened and Christine stood there for a second.
"Raoul! What are you doing here? I thought you were away until school started!" She cried.
"My family came back early." He smiled "and I got you some flowers"
"Oh Raoul Thank you. They're beautiful!" She said and gave him a hug. "Come inside"
I watched as she led a boy with blonde hair inside.
"Papa Raoul is back!"
"That I see" Gustave chuckled "introduce him to Erik Christine."
She brought him over to me and smiled.
"Raoul this is Erik, Erik this is my boyfriend Raoul"
Boyfriend. Christine had a boyfriend. A handsome blonde boyfriend.
"Oh um it's nice to meet you.." I said quietly.
"Papa can he stay for dinner please?"
"Well I'm sure we have enough food" Gustave nodded "alright. Let's pack this up and then we will eat."
I quietly packed up the board game for him and put it away. I sat alone in the music room for a while and thought to myself. I had felt something different for Christine than I had for anyone else. Though I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was. Christine was funny and kind. She was special.
"Erik, dinners ready" Gustave called.
I went to out to the kitchen.
"I'm not hungry.. I'll be in my room."
I climbed the stairs and went into my room. I sat down in the bed as realisation washed over me. I was in love with Christine Daae.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

31.8K 1.3K 23
One event changed everything in Christine Daae's life. Erik Destlar fell in love with her and decided to take her to live with him. Will she ever lov...
271K 14.7K 41
Erik Destler has given up on life. After he let his angel, Christine Daee, go with the Vicomte, Raoul De Chagny, he was left with a hollow emptiness...
56.9K 1.7K 21
Christine Daae meets her voice teacher, Erik Destler, when she's twelve. Years pass and their feelings for one another deepen. This story has to do w...
17.9K 481 22
Juliette is like fire, passionate about life and music. She doesn't let the world bring her down, no matter what. Erik is like ice, cold and distant...