BTS One Shot Collection (Requ...

JeonChristineee

!!REQUEST CLOSED!! (I'm sorry :< ) Annyeong~ One shot collection of BTS for you ^_^ I'll do my best to make y... Еще

MUST READ
Jungkook - Bad Boy In Luv (part 1)
J-Hope: My Love, My Hope
Taehyung - What's best for him..?
J-Hope - You Are My Miss Right
Jungkook - Too Late
J-Hope - Happy Birthday My Sunshine.
Suga - I Don't Even Care
Jungkook - You're always ignori-- What?
Jungkook - It Was Mutual All Along
Jin - Till My Last Heartbeat
Jungkook - You're My Pabo.
Jimin - Saturday Mornings
Jungkook - Why do you have to look so far?
Jimin - What took you so long, Jimin?
Please Read.
Jungkook - 1-4-3
Jungkook - Please Remember...
Jungkook - Please Remember ... (Part 2)
Jungkook - Bad Boy In Luv (part 2)
Taehyung - I learned it the hard way.
Taehyung - Is This Really Happening?
Taehyung - He was with me all along.
Taehyung - If only I knew
Namjoon - I can't live without you.
Taehyung - Not Anymore.
Jimin - The Yes Game.
Taehyung - I'm not leaving you.
Jimin - No Pain No Gain.
Jungkook - Different Worlds.
Jimin - My Silent Angel
Bad Boy In Luv (Part 3. Finale)
Hoseok - Started With A Smile.
Jimin - I'll hold you still.
Jungkook - Life full of wrongs.
Taehyung - The real me
Jimin - It's Over Now.
Jungkook - Do You Like Me?
Jungkook - Promises.
ATTENTION, REQUESTERS.
MUST READ. *Additional rules and reminders.
Jimin - I'm sorry.
Jungkook - It was all a mistake.
Jungkook - Listen To Me
Jungkook - Me?
Namjoon - First Song, First Love
Jungkook - Return It.
Yoongi - Losing My Cool
Taehyung - Never Again.
I'm so sorry...
Jungkook - I'm Here Now
Author's note
Jungkook
Jimin - Should have known better.
Taehyung
Jimin
Bad Boy In Luv.... Full Fanfic!

Jimin - Why did you make me do this, Agy?

13.8K 281 20
JeonChristineee

Agy's POV

I'm sitting alone in the food court as I wait for Christine, Anna and him. We were supposed to go out and have a mall bonding but I guess I got here a little too early for it -.-

I was scrolling through my phone as I think for more ideas to include in my next update for my wattpad story when someone tapped my shoulder.

"May I sit here?" he asked and my heart began to flutter.

"Shut up and just sit down Park Jimin." I said half smiling as I return my gaze to my phone.

"Yah. We barely get to hang out anymore and now that we're alone, why can't you just talk to me?" he said tugging on my hand, trying to get my attention.

"Aiish. Arrasso arrasso. You complete my next update then." I said putting down my phone and looking at him. He smiled widely, losing his eyes for a moment before he began talking about what we've been missing on eachother.

It went on and on and on as we both never left eachother's gaze as each listened well to what the other has to say.

"And there was this time we went to the amusement park, and Anna threw up after riding the loopy coaster for 3 consecutive times! I mean, we told her to take a rest but she doesn't listen." I laughed as he smiled dearly.

"Agy... why did you make me do this?" he suddenly asked taking me off guard. My smile faded as my inside twists.

"It's you who I want and you know that. It's you who I love and I'm pretty sure I made that clear, but why?" he suddenly asked seriously, with pain evident in his voice. I felt my tears making its way to fall but I was quicker to wipe it before he could see.

"It was never easy for me to do this. You know how I feel too but.." I cleared my throat as it was begining to get hard to speak. "You'll know the reason, maybe in the right time? I'm sorry.." I said looking down.

"Hey Agy! Jagi!" Christine shouted with Anna beside her as they ran towards us.

"How come you got here too early? Where you having a date behind my back?!" She feigned hurt as she held her chest then giggled the next second.

"Kidding." She smiled as she sat down beside Jimin as Anna took the seat next to me.

"Hey, Agy, are you okay?" she asked.

"Y.yeah." I stuttered.

I look towards the couple infront of us as Christine wrapped her arms around Jimin's while she lay her head on his shoulder, telling something to him. Jimin looked down on her, smiling before looking back at me with eyes showing how he's broken in two. I looked down before looking at Anna who was telling me something. I nodded at every word she said as my mind flew around, not knowing what to do.

After the group's chitchat, we decided to walk around and go to the arcade.

"Come on let's play let's play!" Christine jumped around and ran to the arcade with Anna beside her. I shook my head at how playful and energetic she can be, despite the reality..

"Will you ever tell me why? I'm dying inside." he whispered to me.

"She'll have to tell you sooner or later." I said before walking ahead but being stopped when he held my hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Agy..."

"Jimin.." I looked back and faced him. "Just a little more okay? You'll understand me." I said looking at him, but not having the heart the shake his hand off.

Author's POV

As the two stood there with their hands on each other, little did they know that Christine went out of the arcade to look for them and found them holding hands. Christine saw in her boyfriend's eyes how much he loves her bestfriend and it broke her, but she knew what she had to do. She'll have to do it soon, but she just wants a few more time to spend with him before she lets go and put everything to place.

Agy's POV

"Jagi~ Agy! What's taking you guys so long?" Christine shouted which made us both release our hands as we jumped abit, hearing Christine's voice.

"I'm coming" Jimin said walking towards Christine as I followed none the less.

My heart broke in two, but it's the least I can do..

We played around and had fun. Seeing Jimin play with Christine and seeing Christine really happy lessened the pain that I'm feeling.

Our hang out went on and on with smiles and laughs. Even if it hurts, I can't lie that I'm happy for Christine and Jimin. It was getting late and Anna and I decided to leave.

"Go ahead and be safe guys~" Christine said hugging us both,

"Are we going somewhere else?" Jimin asked Christine.

"Just a little longer, can you stay with me here for awhile please?" she took his hand and swung it around as she asked.

"Arrasso." he smiled at Christine and she returned it.

"Well.. We'll go ahead, have fun guys" I smiled at both of them and soon we were on our way.

.

.

Jimin's POV

"Where are we going jagi?" I asked Christine and she looked around.

"I want some ice cream" she pouted. The reason why I treat her as my little sister and nothing more is because of this childish attitude. How can you not love her? But the sad thing is.. It's not the same as the love I feel for Agy.

"Arra, oppa will buy you ice cream. Kaja" I smiled handing out my hand as she lit up and took it happily.

"One fudgy chocolate and one cookies and cream please" I ordered as Christine sat on the the table for two, looking abit serious for her mood today. She was happy and cheery just awhile ago? What happened?

As soon as I got the order, I paid and made my way to her, taking the seat infront of her. With her not noticing I'm already infront of her just proved that there is something wrong. She'd never not notice me.

"Jagi?" I asked which surprised her.

"Oh?" she asked lost

"Your ice cream?" I gave with a smile and she returned it.

"Thank-you oppa." I nodded as she starts to dig in.

"Oppa, let's break up." she suddenly said which got me surprised.

"W.what?" I asked bewildered. She smiled and looked down.

"I know it's only Agy unnie that's in your heart.. And I know that Agy unnie only told you to date me that's why we're dating now. You love her.. She loves you. And I'm just the pitiful bestfriend who has cancer that's why Agy unnie made you date me-"

"YOU HAVE WHAT?!" I shouted. This is like a whirlwind.

"Yeah. Cancer. You didn't hear it wrong."

"Christine.." I said as I took her hand in mine.

"Leave now oppa, before you see me cry." She said with a smile as she slipped her hand off of me. She looked at me with glossy eyes.

"But-"

"I'll be fine alright? Thank-you for everything.. I'll treasure our memories.. Now you're free. Go make Agy unnie happy for me. Please?" She said.

"I'm so sorry.." I said

"Go! Ppalli!!" She said pushing me away. I send her one apologetic smile and gave her a kiss in the forehead before I ran out of the ice cream parlor. I made a call to Jungkook to make sure Christine got home safe and afterwards, I called Agy to meet me up by the park.

Agy's POV

"Why does it have to be so cold?!" I said as I got in my apartment, hurriedly turning the heater on. I plopped down the sofa and closed my eyes as I remember those smiles and laughter we had awhile ago.

My phone suddenly blasted its ringtone and I picked it up after the third ring.

"Yoboseo?"

"Agy! Meet me by the park will you?" Jimin's voice rang through my ears

"Where's Christine?" I asked

"She's home. Now come quickly!" he said before hanging up.

"But it's too cold!" I groaned in frustration but got up none the less, my heart who wants to see Jimin contradicting my mouth saying its too cold to go outside. I took my phone and wallet and wore my hoodie and found myself walking down the freezing streets of Seoul the next minute.

As soon as I got to the park that was a walking distance away from my apartment, I saw no sign of Jimin. What the heck is that guy up to now?

I sat on the bench and muttered stuffs like "Why is it fudging cold" "Where is that rascal" "I'm seriously going to hit that guy when he comes"

After 10 minutes of waiting out in the cold, I decided to walk back to my apartment when someone just hugged me from behind, enclosing me in his arms and in his coat as his cheeks were pressed in mine. This coat that smells like him and these cheeks that are as fluffy as his, I came to relax in the warmth I'm feeling.

"Agy, are you still cold?" He asked and suddenly I realized what position we're in.

"Jimin, this isn't right.. You're dating Christine.." I said trying to let go but he didn't budge.

"We're not dating anymore. She dumped me." he said and I froze.

"What?"

"She told me everything before she pushed me away saying that it's your turn to be happy." He said turning me around while I'm still inside his coat and arms.

"But Christine.."

'I'm also sad about doing this, but Agy, you can't force me to love someone as much as I love you. And it's also unfair for her. She can't find her true love if the wrong one is by her side.. She'll survive this and we'll be here for her all through out okay? We'll be here until she gets better and finds the guy that will love her as much as she deserves."

I was crying now.

"Don't cry.. Hajima.. I know you love your bestfriend and she loves you too. She wants you happy and that's what I want too. Can you please just think of us right now?" He said wiping the tears that was on my cheeks now.

"Agy.." he said in a low voice lifting my chin up so that I'll be facing him.

"I love you.. I really do.. Do you love me too?" He asked.

"Yes.. I do.." I cried, wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me as I felt his arms wrap around my waist tighter as well.

I looked up to him with tear stained cheeks and a smile and he returned it.

"Let me be the one to wipe your tears whenever you cry and be your source of strength when you feel weak okay?" He said and I nodded.

"You're mine now, right?" He asked with a smirk. I chuckled and hit his chest lightly as I look away, trying to hide my flaring cheeks.

"Hey look at me" he said and as soon as I did, his lips met mine with his eyes closed. Our first kiss under the first snow of Seoul this year. I closed my eyes and let myself drown in our kiss, drown in these snows and drown in our love.

~~~~~~~~

Tada~ I dont know if I did well on this one TT.TT Mianada. But I hope you liked it! :D Leave a feedback okay? :D

Next request, here I go. Wooh.~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Oneshots Jihyun💜

Фанфик

33.6K 219 110
Oneshots of bangtan, enjoy my shitty writing oof
418 13 11
[ON HOLD] BTS Oneshots 💜 The imagines here are all my ideas. Don't hate if I get some grammatical or spelling mistakes. Don't hate if you don't lik...
BTS ONESHOTS 🖤

Фанфик

2.4K 35 14
A bunch of Bangtan oneshots. Please feel free to request! Some other Kpop idols may appear though~ Hope u enjoy! (˶◕‿◕˶✿) Requests: closed Started: 1...
2.4K 18 92
Hello this is my BTS one shot book hope you guys like it! I am open to requests and just know that there will be mature content in some of them. HAVE...