Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

5. her last name

3.1K 60 3
By Boonannaxdd

5. her last name

Billionaire - Bruno Mars
"smiling next to Oprah and the Queen, oh, every time i close my eyes, i see my name in shining lights, yeah.."

***

Spencer pat his hand onto his leg when they smiled at Mr Schuester who stood in front of them, "a singer in a smoky room,"

Finn smirked at his brother, when he first bumos him when he comes past Spencer, "the smell of wine and cheap perfume,"

Quinn came from the other side of Spencer when he smiled at Santana, "for a smile they can share the night," Finn held out his hand, "it goes on and on and on,"

they slowly spin around when Spencer smiled at his girlfriend when she leans up and kissed Spencer's tanned cheek, "dah.."

Quinn puts a hand over her mouth when she quickly runs out of the choir room, "Quinn, you okay?" Mr Schuester and the new directions watched as Quinn ran out, "uh, i think she just had a bad breakfast burrito this morning,"

Kurt looked at Mr Schuester, "can we please talk about the giant elephant in the room?" Santana looks at Kurt in her boyfriends arms, "your sexuality?"

Spencer lightly hit his girlfriend's arm, "San.." Spencer rolled his eyes at Santana, "Rachel.. we can't do it without her,"

Mr Schuester shook his head, "that's not true," Mr Schuester looked at Santana and Mercedes, "we may have to layer Santana, Mercedes over Quinn's solo but.." Mr Schuester half smiled, "but we'll be fine,"

"if Santana gets to sing, does that i mean i get to sing as well?" Mr Schuester shrugs his shoulders, "because it would be a bit weird for Finn to don't stop believing with my girlfriend,"

Artie looked at Mr Schuester, "maybe for the invitationals but not for sectionals," Artie looked at his friends, "and certainly not for regionals,"

Puck, who stood from behind Spencer and Santana spoke up, Mike and Matt smiled at their best friend, "the wheelchair kid is right, that Rachel chick makes me wanna light myself on fire, but she can sing," Spencer tester his chin against his girlfriend's forehead, "Rachel left, guys,"

Spencer frowned, "she's gone," Spencer and Finn crosses their arms over their chest, "if we want to make this thing work, we can't look back," Mr Schuester looked at them, "alright, take five minutes,"

Spencer sat down on one of the choir room chairs when Santana sat down onto her boyfriend's lap, smiling at him when Spencer's arms snakes over her thin waist, "so.."

Santana stared at her boyfriend's brown eyes, "so, what?" Santana's eyebrows knitted in confusion, "nothing, i just.. you look beautiful,"

Santana looked at her boyfriend, "i always wear my cheerios uniform," Spencer smiled at Santana, "you look beautiful everyday,"

***

Spencer and Finn Hudson sat down in Emma Pillsbury's office beside each other with their eyebrows furrowed, "so.. have we don't something wrong.. or?"

Mrs Pillsbury shook her head, "oh, no, no, no," Spencer sets his bag down onto her office floor, "absolutely not, no, um, actually.."

Mrs Pillsbury looked at the two tall brothers, "i've just, un, taken a special interest in the both of you," Spencer and Finn nod their heads, "look, i know sometimes that life can come at your pretty fast, and uh, you reach a point,"

she put her hands onto her desk, "where you might need a little, um, special guidance," Finn and Spencer furrowed their eyebrows, "has someone told you something about our personal life?"

Mrs Pillsbury shook her head quickly, "no, mm-mm," she half smiled at them, "but you know, there are very few students that ever get athletic scholarships,"

Mrs Pillsbury looked at them, "okay? but there are lot of schools that give full rides to students who excel in music," Mrs Pillsbury smiles at them, "students like yourself, and i don't know maybe if you guys were able to go go college, you wouldn't, say, end up stuck in this town,"

she clapped her hands together, "in a dead-end job living hand-to-mouth with a wife and a kid you never intended to have, you know?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "for example, that's just something off of the top of my head,"

Spencer and Finn smiled, "so you think if we stuck with glee that we can get a scholarship?" Mrs Pillsbury smiled, "it's definitely a possibility, you know? and if you did well at regionals, maybe you could, in, generate some interest,"

Spencer frowned, "but we lost Rachel," Finn looked at Mrs Pillsbury, "do you think we can do it without her?"

Mrs Pillsbury smiled, "sure, definitely," Spencer and Finn nod their head, "but if you're concerned about your futures, and um, those who may be a part of your future soon,"

Mrs Pillsbury gulped, "um, maybe Spencer could just give Rachel a talk, you know, see if you can get her to come back,"

***

Spencer walked away from Santana, Finn and Quinn with his bag pack after kissing his girlfriend's lips, "what are you doing?"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when he sees Rachel looking down at her boobs, "um, nothing, uh, just.." Rachel sighed, "just getting the star treatment i didn't get in glee,"

"totally," Spencer walked towards Rachel, "it's times like this where i know i've chosen the right path," Spencer half frowns, "i'm never going back to glee, it's clear my talent is too big for an ensemble,"

Spencer looked at Rachel, "you're not gonna get an argument from me," Spencer stuffed his hands into his black jacket, "i'm not?"

Spencer shook his head when he sits down onto the table, "no, you're, like, the most talented person, i know, even more than that guy at the mall who can juggle chain saws,"

Spencer stared at Rachel, "i just wanted to let you that if you need someone to run lines with," Spencer shrugs his shoulders, "i'm available,"

Rachel stared at Spencer's blue eyes, "t-there is a lot of dialogue," Spencer half smiled when he leans in, "i figured.. we could go somewhere quiet, maybe with low lighting and.."

Spencer smiled when he shrugged his shoulders, "let me know," Spencer smiled when he walked past Rachel, he let out a breath when he walked away from Spencer.

***

"guys," Mr Schuester stared at the new directions who stood in front of him when a small blonde was stood next to him, "i'd like to introduce you to someone very special,"

Mr Schuester turns towards the shorter blonde, "this is April Rhodes," April smiled at them, when her eyes linger on Spencer when Santana sat in her boyfriend's lap, "she's our newest member,"

April clocked her tongue when Puck smirks at April, "what, so old people can join glee club now?" Spencer looked at his brother, "old, huh?"

April looks around the new directions, "you guys look like the world's worst benetton ad," April chuckled when Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Mike, Matt and Brooke who shrug their shoulders.

Artie raised his hand, "Mr Schuester?" Mr Schuester looked at Artie, "this seem like a terrible idea," Mr Schuester looked at April, "April is a great singer, and she never graduated,"

Puck smirked at April again when Spencer rolled his eyes, "we appreciate what you're trying to do," Mercedes shook her head, blur she's no Rachel,"

"who's Rachel?" April looked at them, "sh-she's kind of our star," Spencer smiled at Tina, her stutter was getting slightly better, "your star, eh? well, where is she?"

Kurt looked at Spencer the towards April, "she left, to be the lead in Cabaret," April chuckled when Spencer furrows his eyebrows, "hey, tinkles,"

April slides off her jacket, "give me maybe this time in b flat," she hands her jacket to Mr Schuester, "and don't let me catch you snoozing,"

April looked at the new directions, "stick that in your pipe and smoke it," Spencer saw Kurt wipe his tears away with tissue,"

***

Spencer sat down beside Santana, "so, if i were to say, i'm going to Mexico, for the day, would i use por or para?"

Spencer looked around his spanish class when April raised her hand, "April," Mr Schuester half smiled, "para?"

"por," April frowns, "i guess i better pour myself," she opens her water bottle when she looked around the class, Spencer and Santana furrowing their eyebrows, "another crantini,"

their spanish class chuckled when Spencer rolled his blue eyes, "i'm just kidding, it's hot chocolate,"

Spencer stood up when he grabs his bag as the school bell rings, "all right," Spencer grabbed his notebook and textbook from his desk, "remember, guys, oral reports Wednesday,"

Spencer slides his notebook and spanish textbook into his bag when Santana grabs onto Spencer's hand, "April, can i talk to you for a second?"

Spencer looked at Mr Schuester, "see you, Mr Schue in glee club," Mr Schuester smiled at the couple when Santana drags Santana out of their spanish class.

***

"i'm sleeping with him," Rachel stared at Spencer, "so am i," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "this play's weird,"

Rachel looked at Spencer, "that's Mr Ryerson's favourite line," Rachel looked down at the script before looking at Spencer, "you're a really good actor, Spencer, maybe you should consider joining the musical,"

Spencer put his hand into his blue jeans, "um, i'm pretty devoted to glee," he shrugged his shoulders, "i don't think i could just walk away from it,"

Spencer looked at Rachel, "i know how hard it was for you," Rachel looked at Spencer, "but i could justify doing both if you came back,"

he moved slowly towards her, "but we both know that's not gonna happen, do you know what we should do?"

"elope?" Rachel stared into Spencer's blue eyes, "what?" he furrowed his eyebrows when Rachel shook her head, "nothing,"

Spencer smiled, "we should g bowling, you're always so stressed out about the play," he smiled when he stood behind her, "you just need to loosen up," Rachel looked at the piano when Spencer sat next to he, "i always go bowling whenever i'm worked up about a big game and if Finn's annoying me,"

Rachel looked at Spencer, "what, just us?" Spencer half smiled, "yeah.." he totally regretted that because he knew that Santana was going to be mad at him, "yeah, that-that-that would be great,"

Rachel looks away from Spencer, "i-i am really stressed out," Rachel turns to Spencer, "but that's the price you pay for being a star,"

"don't i know it," Spencer quickly stood away from Rachel when April entered the choir room, "hey, Rachel.."

Mr Schuester smiled, "April Rhodes, Rachel Berry," Spencer half smiled when April stared at him for a little while, "hey, can you give us the room, Rachel? we need to teach April the cure for don't stop believing,"

Spencer turns towards Mr Schuester, "what, she's singing the female lead? i thought that was Santana or Quinn?" Rachel looked at them, "wait, she's in the glee club? she's ancient,"

Spencer bit his lip, "talent doesn't age, sweetheart," April winked at Spencer and Rachel when Spencer cringed, "that's Rachel's part, Mr Schue,"

Mr Schuester looked at Rachel, "we'll, Rachel's not in the glee club anymore," Spencer turns to Rachel, "thanks, Spencer," she picked up her scripts, "Rachel.."

Rachel spins to face Mr Schuester, "we're all really excited to see the play," Spencer looked at April who sat down on the piano bench, "make sure to save us a seat in the front row,"

"me, me, me, me, me.." Spencer frowns before Mr Schuester nudged his shoulder, "you, you, you, you, you, you, you.."

Spencer looks through the window where he sees Rachel standing there holding the scripts in her hands.

***

Spencer looked at Rachel when they stood at their bowling lane, when she looking down at the bowling balls, "do i have to put my fingers in the holes?"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "couldn't there be diseases in there or something?" Rachel turns to Spencer while he had his hands on his hips, "oh, no,"

he put his hand onto a bowling ball, "ball sharing's all part of the fun," Spencer picks up the small bowling ball, "here, use the pink one,"

Rachel looks at Spencer, "pink's your favourite colour, right?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "yeah," she smiled at Spencer when she put her fingers into the bowling ball slots, "now what?"

Spencer smiled watching as Rachel held the bowling ball, "follow my lead," Spencer motions for Rachel to go towards the lane, "okay, so.."

he put his hand onto her shoulder, "just look at the nine pins," Spencer looked at pins, "nice and straight,"

Rachel let's put a breath when she threw the ball onto the floor, when Spencer bit his lip as he watched the bowling ball go into the gutter, "you sure this is your first time?"

Spencer chuckled when Rachel playfully nudged his ribs, "watch and learn," he smirks when he grabs a red bowling ball before going towards the lane before leaning forwards and letting off the bowling ball watching as Spencer got a strike, "that's how you do it!"

***

"this is really good pizza," Rachel took a bite out of the vegetarian pizza when Spencer sipped on his coke, "yeah, i think they import the pepperoni from like, Michigan or something,"

Spencer sets down his drink, "so, um how's glee?" Spencer bit onto his lip, "oh, uh, well, everybody misses you,"

Spencer look away from Rachel, "they miss my talent," Spencer shook his head, "no, no, we're your friends, we just miss having you around,"

Rachel looked at Spencer, "i love glee, i just.." Rachel looks down to their half vegetarian pizza and half pepperoni pizza, "don't see the point of wasting my energies on someplace that i'm not appreciated,"

"i appreciate you," Spencer looked at Rachel with a half smile, "and so does Finn," Spencer stands up when he grabs the pink bowling ball, "it's your last ball,"

Spencer smiled when Rachel stood up, taking the bowling ball out of his hands, "just like the first time," Spencer let out a breath, "but more better,"

Rachel kisses the bowling ball, her eyes closed when Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, she throws the ball as they watch as that ball hit all of the pins.

Rachel jumps up and down laughing and squealing, "oh, my god!" she hugs Spencer when Spencer gulped, chuckling when Rachel pulls away when Rachel leans in and kissed Spencer's lips, "i, i can't do this, again Rachel,"

Spencer looked down at Rachel, "just come back to glee," Rachel looked at Spencer, "what about Santana?"

Spencer bit his lip, "i don't know what's gonna happen in the future, i just know that i like spending time with you but.." Rachel frowns up at Spencer, "but what?"

"but i love Santana," Spencer bit his lip, "she's my girlfriend, and i'd never want to hurt her feelings,"

Rachel looked at Spencer, "i'll, i'll have to quit the play," Spencer does a face, "i'll do it!" Rachel smiled when she hugged Spencer again, when his body went stiff.

***

"maybe Quinn's lactose intolerant?" Artie leans towards Kurt, Mercedes and Tina when Spencer and Puck are playing the drums and guitar, "that doesn't explain all the crying,"

Tina looked at Artie, "maybe she just doesn't like the group," Puck looked at Tina, "are you all that stupid?"

Puck looked around the room where Santana was smiling at her boyfriend while Brittany was playing with Santana's ponytail, Mike and Matt dancing to Spencer drumming, "seriously?"

"i bet you thought Bert and Ernie were just roommates," Spencer stared at Puck when he stopped that playing that drum, "maybe,"

Puck stood up, "Quinn's got one in the oven," Spencer gasped at his brother's best friend who just outed Finn's and Quinn's secret, "Puck, what the hell man?"

Santana turned towards her boyfriend, "wait, you knew?" Spencer shrugged his shoulders looking at his girlfriend, "okay, obviously i knew, Finn's my brother, he'd tell me eventually,"

"who's the baby daddy?" Mercedes looked at Spencer and Puck, "who do you think?" Puck looked around at them, "Finn.."

"oh," the choir room door opened when the one and only Rachel Berry appears, "yes, you've heard right,"

Rachel walked in with a smile, "I am returning to glee club," Puck shook his head, when Spencer looked around the room, when he grabs his bag from beside Santana kissing her plumped lips when he runs out of the choir room.

***

Spencer and Finn both smiled at Mrs Pillsbury, "we just wanted to drop off the application for that scholarship," Spencer slides his application with Finn's, "you were telling us about,"

Spencer looked at his brother and Mrs Pillsbury, "i got Rachel to come back to glee club," he looked at the application, "so, i figured we would have a real shot at it,"

Mrs Pillsbury smiled at the boy's, "i'm so proud of you, both of you," Spencer and Finn smiled, "see, what you can accomplish, when you set your mind to it?"

Spencer and Finn exited out of Mrs Pillsbury office when Finn separated from Spencer, when he walked through the hallways by himself, "Spencer!"

Spencer turns around to be face with a slap to his tanned face, "you're a liar," Rachel looked at Spencer, "why didn't you tell me Quinn was pregnant?"

Spencer looked down at Rachel, "because it wasn't my business to tell anyone, who told you?" Rachel looked at Spencer, "everyone knows but me, i'm the only fool who went out with you and let you kiss me, thinking you had actually feelings for me,"

Spencer put a hand around Rachel's mouth, "you kissed me, i didn't kiss you, and i do, just not in the way you think i do," Spencer looked at Rachel, "look, Rachel, i haven't been totally honest with you, but that's different then lying,"

Rachel shook her head, "well, it's not that different, but.." Spencer bit onto his lip, "but look, me and Finn need to get a music scholarship so we can go to college, so Finn can get a good job so, he can take care of his kid,"

Spencer lightly closed his blue eyes, "and we can't do that if you don't come back to glee club," Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "you should take it as a compliment,"

"you could of just been honest with me," Spencer bit his lip when he looks down at Rachel, "look, i know what i did was wrong," he nods his head, "i get that, but.. in that kiss i didn't feel anything towards you,"

Rachel looked at Spencer, "whatever it was, it ruined any chance of me ever coming back to glee," Spencer sighed, "i hope you have fun playing boyfriend with Santana, but my dreams are bigger than that,"

she walks backwards, "and they're bigger then the both of you," Spencer sighed when Rachel walked away from him.

***

Mr Schuester clapped his hands when the new directions expect for Rachel was in their cowboy and cowgirls costumes, "the house is packed,"

he smiled at the group, "and you guys are going to kick butt tonight," Mr Schuester put his hand onto Spencer's shoulder, "your first performance in front of a real audience,"

Mr Schuester smiled, "i can't wait, you guys are going to love it," the new directions smile, "where-where's April?"

"yee-haw!" the new directions spin around to see April in a pink cowgirl outfit, "right on cue, as usual,"

April comes towards the new directions, "hey, roller-boy," she put her hand onto Artie's hat, "handsome," Finn smiled, "oh, i like that colour,"

April stops in front of Puck, "have you been working on the, uh, moves we talked.." Puck nods his head, "you've got something there, right there on your.."

April put her hands behind Puck's neck when they started kissing as Spencer covered his eyes along with Santana, Brittany and Mike, "uh, oh.."

April touched Spencer's chest, "oh, my," Spencer just half smiled at April when Mr Schuester grabs onto her arm, "there's my boy,"

April had her hands now on Mr Schuester's chest, "are you drunk?" April stepped away from him, "you promised me you'd sober up for this,"

"when?" April furrowed her eyebrows, "last night?" April looked at Mr Schuester, "well, i was drunk, you can't hold me to that,"

"hit it, knuckles," Mrs Pillsbury appears at the choir room door near Mr Schuester when Spencer kissed Santana's forehead, "you, you.."

"now ladies and gentlemen, please welcome McKinley High School's New Directions!" Principal Figgins walks away from the curtains.

the curtains rise up when the new directions stared performing last name with April in leaf, when Spencer lifted his girlfriend onto his shoulders when Santana and Tina smiled from Spencer's and Mike's shoulders, "whoo!"

***

Spencer stood in the choir room along with the new directions shirtless, trying to find an another blue shirt, "has anyone found my blue shirt?"

Santana smirked at her boyfriend when Brittany held Spencer's blue shirt in her hands, everyone stared at Spencer's abs when Brittany started squealing when Spencer picked her up from behind, "don't do that Spence!"

Brittany hit Spencer's muscular chest when she hands Spencer his blue long sleeve shirt, "thanks," he slides on the long sleeve shirt doing the buttons up when Santana wraps his black tie around his neck doing it for him.

Spencer held onto Santana's waist when she kissed his lips, when she finished doing his tie, "they loved us!" Mr Schuester entered the choir room, "we were a hit,"

Artie high fives Mr Schuester when he comes towards Spencer fist bumping him when Spencer high fives Mike and Matt, "wh-wh-where's April?"

Kurt looked at Mr Schuester, "you were right, Mr Schue," Kurt smiled, "she'd massacre mariah in a diva-off," the new directions chuckled, "April is amazing,"

Mr Schuester looked around them when Spencer was sorting out his long sleeve shirt, "but she's not in the glee club anymore,"

Spencer turned towards Mr Schuester, "it.." he shook his head, "i, uh.. i screwed up bringing her here," he looked at them, "it was about me and glee club is supposed to be about you guys,"

Mr Schuester sighed, "you don't need her to be great," Mercedes looked at Mr Schuester, "but we need her for the second act,"

"i'll just have to go out there and tell them we had to cut the show short," Spencer sighed, "hey, guys, you were absolutely great, don't worry,"

Spencer looked behind Mr Schuester to see Rachel standing there, "there will be other performances," Rachel let out a breath, "excuse me?"

Mr Schuester turns towards Rachel when Spencer and Finn both smiled, "i think i might have a solution," she looked around the new directions, "in show business, when a star can't perform her understudy steps in,"

Rachel looked around them, "i'd be happy to go in for April, if you'd let me," Mercedes looked at Rachel, "since when are you willing to be an understudy?"

Rachel steppes forwards, "since i quit the play," Kurt looked at Rachel, "really? why?" Mr Schuester and the new directions stared at Rachel, "i realised being a star doesn't make me feel as special as being your guys friend,"

Santana crosser her arms over her chest, "if i'd let you down, when you needed me the most, i'd never forgive myself," Spencer half smiled, "i know all the words to the song,"

Quinn from beside Spencer and Finn spoke, "you don't know the choreography," Santana nods her head when Spencer rolled his eyes, "then we're going to have to give her a lot of help out there,"

Spencer smiled at Rachel, "go get in your costume," Mr Schuester smiled at Spencer then to Rachel, "come on, girl, you've been missed,"

Mercedes looked at the boys in the choir room, when they stepped outside into the hallway with smiles of their faces when Finn patted his brother on the shoulders, "you did good, bro-"

"somebody to love?" Spencer looked at Rachel, as he ha this blue long sleeve shirt untucked smirking when Finn and Mike bro hugs him.

"we did so good," Spencer ran out of the auditorium when the curtains closed behind them when Spencer span Santana around in his tanned arms.

{Season 1, Episode 5: "The Rhodes Not Taken"}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.9K 95
Nemesism- (n.) frustration, anger, or aggression directed inward, toward oneself and one's way of living Or in which a 14 year old boy at McKinley Hi...
39.5K 1.2K 17
What if Sue Sylvester's niece came to Ohio? What if she meets the Unholy Trio glee unholy trinity x female oc
98.6K 2.6K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...
44.7K 1.3K 13
So Finn had asked the older kids to come and help him prep the glee kids for Sectionals and, of course, everyone was on board. "All right, do you rea...