Hetalia X Pregnant reader Sce...

De MoonstruckOtaku

I noticed a lot of hetalia boyfriend scenarios on this site, but I wanted to do one a little differently. Mais

You're Pregnant!!!
You tell your family
You Wanna Eat...What?!
First Ultrasound
New Character: Romano
New Character: Cuba!
Baby Names
New Character: 2p Romano.
new character: 2p Canada
you're pregnant: 2p

He Finds out

8K 124 128
De MoonstruckOtaku

A/N: This will be in his POV, not yours XP

America:

I was coming home to see my awesome dudett, Y/N. She and I have been steady for some time now, and I love coming home to her happy smile and tight hugs! ...which I wasn't getting and I have been home for about a minute now. 

"Y/N?" I called out. I got no answer. I started to get worried, where was my dudette? 

I went up to our room to find her napping in our bedroom. She looked like she was distressed in her sleep.  I leaned down to press a kiss to her cheek, her eyes fluttered open.

"H-hi Alfie, sorry, I didn't hear you come in." she smiled nervously. There was something up, she was nervous

"No problem dudette, but is there somthing bothering you? You sound upset." I replied, sitting on the bed with her.

"N-no." She said, I could tell she was lying 

"C'mon Dudette, tell your hero what's wrong. Did England bring us a plate of scones?" I joked to lighten the mood.

she gave a stifled giggle. "Nothing that bad, in fact it's kind of great..."

"Well of it's great then tell me!" I whined

"A-alfred I'm p-pregnant."

ERROR: ALFRED.EXE HAS STOPPED. REBOOTING...

"w-wait... for real, Y/N?"

"Yes, Alfie, for real." She looked down at her hands. I took one and gave it a gentle squeeze. 

Y/N was pregnant, the woman I loved the most in the whole wide world was going to have my baby. MY BABY! "Dudette, this is, this is, AMAZING!" I yelled giving her a hug.

"You really think so?" She smiled

"Of Course! How could I not?!"

Canada:

I came home and saw Y/N sitting on the couch. Staring blankly forward while petting Mr. Kuma-something. She only did this when she was upset about something. Taking off my coat and shoes I went over to her. 

"M-maple, what's wrong?" I asked, sitting next to her.

She bit her lip and looked away.

"M-maple, Y/N, Look at me, p-please."

She slowly turned her head back to me. 

"Now, tell me what's wrong."

She released the lip from between her teeth, then quietly spoke. "M-Mattie I'm pregnant." 

It was almost a whisper, but I caught it. She was pregnant! I felt a grin slowly stretch on my face.

"M-Maple! That's amazing!"

"Y-you r-really think so?!" She said, a single tear sliding down her cheek.

"Y-y-y-yes!" I almost giggled, I reached up to wipe the tear from her face "N-no tears maple! This is a happy day!"

She smiled and another tear streaked down "Th-they're happy tears, Mattie."

England:

After a long and exhausting meeting I wanted nothing more than to go home and enjoy a meal prepared by my loving wife. N-not that I can't cook, I'm just too tired to cook tonight, wanker!

I open the door and I hear her call from the kitchen 

"Welcome home, love!" she said in an unusual, giggling tone "Dinner's almost done, I'll see you in the dinning room."

"Fantastic, love!" I called back, smiling to myself as I felt the stress melt away. God I love that woman.

The small table was set, but there was something on the table that was unusual. A baby blue box tied shut with rose pink ribbon. 

"What's this on the table, dear?" I called

"It's for you, dearest~." She trilled back. 

I opened the small box, inside was a pregnancy test, a positive pregnancy test! At that moment, Y/N came sauntering into the dinning room with dinner, she was smirking.

"y-you're not playing with me , are you, love?" I asked, breathless.

"Why would I ever do that?" She grinned.

"Love! That's fantastic! Finally!" I ran to her with a grin on my face, once I reached my lovely wife I planted kisses all over her face before getting to her lips. 

I was going to be a father!

France:

As I got home from work I began my normal routine of making the house lovely for Y/N when she gets home. Mon amour works long hours and deserves a wonderful home and meal to come home to. What surprised me was when my darling Y/N came into the kitchen as I cooked.

"Amour, you are still 'ere?" I asked in concern "Why did you not go to work? Are you ill?"

She shuffled her feet awkwardly "I-in a sense I am, I suppose." She said softly, refusing to make eye contact.

I put my hand under her chin and looked into her eyes "chérie, tell me what is wrong. You know I am here to attend to whatever you need, oui?" I wiggled my eyebrows teasingly. She giggled a little and shoved my hand away. 

"That attitude is precisely what got us into this mess... Francis, I'm pregnant." Y/N

"quoi?" I said in airy disbelief.

"Y-you heard me." she pouted

I felt a smile grow on my face, as I crouched down and pulled up her shirt.

"F-Francis?" Y/N blushed, I ignored her briefly in favor of talking to our new child. 

"Bonjour mon enfant, c'est ton père. Tu es assez surprise, mais je t'aime. Je t'aime tellement et ta mère aussi"(Hello, my child, this is your father. You are quite the surprise, but I love you. I love you so much, and your mother too)

 I cooed at her womb, placing kisses on the surface of her stomach

"F-francis!" she giggled at the ticking my kisses gave her "It's hardly a baby yet, it can't hear you."

"You may be right, amour," I grinned "But I am to excited to wait, I cannot be expected to contain myself when the love of my life has my child in her womb." I stood up to kiss her forehead and hug her close. 

I was so happy.

China: 

I went into my home expecting my lovely girlfriend to be at the door as she normally was, or at least in the house, but to my great surprise she was sitting in the garden, staring up at the sky. I could barely make out the path of a tear on her face.

"Y/N?!" I called as I got out into the garden.

She turned her head to me, more tears slid down her cheeks silently.

"Y/N, what's wrong, Liànrén?" (Sweetheart).

"I-I-I..." She stammered

"Shhhh" I calmed her and held her in my arms, waiting for her to be ready to tell me what happened.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" she whimpered after she calmed a bit.

"Don't talk like that," I said as a snuggled into her hair "I'm the one who's lucky to have you."

"Y-Yao, I'm pregnant." She almost whispered.

Being so close to her I managed to catch it.

I was confused, that was such a happy thing, why was she crying? 

"Is that what upset you?" I asked

"W-well, I thought that m-maybe y-you wouldn't w-w-want a baby-"

"Nǐ zài kāiwánxiào ma?" (Are you kidding?) I almost squealed "This makes me so happy, I couldn't think of anyone I'd want to have a baby with more than you."

She let out a sigh of relief and snuggled back into me.

We enjoyed the sunlight together. 

Russia:

I came home to a house of chaos. Not that it was filthy, but there was a lot of chatter coming from the living room on the first floor. So much noise in fact that my loud footsteps were drowned out as I got closer. Luckily that meant I could listen unhindered and unnoticed. The Baltics were surrounding my wife, all with very worried looks on their faces.

"Mrs. Braginski, please tell us what's wrong." Lithuania plead

"I told you I'd rather if Ivan-" Y/N began

"You know Mr.Russia will have our necks if something has happened to you and we wouldn't or c-couldn't help!" Latvia trembled

"I understand, but-" Y/N tried again

"So tell us what's wrong!" Estonia demanded

"Y/N?" I announced my presence "podsolnukh (Sunflower), what is all this?" 

Y/N breathed out in relief "Thank goodness you're home, Ivan. I don't know how much longer I could have kept it secret."

"What secret?" I asked her

"Ivan, I'm pregnant!" She beamed

I felt a true smile grace my features "Having a baby, da?" I almost giggled, moving to hug her.

"Da." She giggled back

Germany:

I had a tense grip on the steering wheel as I drove to Y/N's home.  I had received a text from my Y/N halfway through work, but as my phone was off I didn't see it until three hours later

Come to my house after work. We need to talk.

I was praying that she wasn't going to break up with me. I loved Y/N with all my heart, I couldn't bear it if she didn't love me the same. I parked and locked my car and took the three sets of stairs to mein Liebling's apartment.  Using my key I let myself in. 

"Y/N?" Liebe I'm here!" I called

"I'm in the bathroom taking a bath. The door is unlocked." 

I knew that was the OK to go into the bathroom with her. Taking a deep breath I stepped in and sat on the toilet lid.

"Hey Lud." She said calmly, with what I was certain was hesitation.

"Y/N, What was it that you needed to talk to me about?" I asked nervously

"... It's in the second drawer on the sink there." She refused to look at me.

I opened the drawer and saw a pregnancy test, a positive pregnancy test.

There was a period of silence, then without warning I stuck my hand into the bath water.

"L-Ludwig?" She stammered

"Just checking that you don't have the water too hot, harsh conditions like that can be harmful to the fetus." I said "Also, it won't be safe for you to live alone in the later stages of pregnancy, so we should work on moving you in with me. We've been wanting to do that anyway. Even though Mien dummkopf bruder lives with me you'll still be safer there than on your own."

She shook her head and chuckled a bit "And here I was, worried you'd leave me over this."

"what kind of man would I be if I did that?!" I Said in slight anger "I love you, and I'll prove it by helping you care for this baby!"

"You don't need to prove that, Luddy." She smiled

Italy:

I whistled as I made my way to Mia Bella Y/N's place. We always ate dinner together, and tonight was my night to cook so I was going over early. As I got into the house I was surprised to hear gross noises coming from the bathroom. Worried, I bounded over only to see Y/N puking into the toilet. 

"Ve?! Y/N?! What's wrong? you're not sick are you?! You can't be sick! I don't want my bella to die! Non puoi morire!(You can't die!)"

"Feli, calm down, I'm not dying." She said between retching "I'm having a baby, the baby didn't like whatever it was I ate."

I was quiet as Y/N caught her breath and I processed what she said. Mia bella was having a baby, MY BABY.

Without thinking I tackled her into a hug and rubbed my cheek with her's "Ve! We're making a family bella! Isn't that wonderful!"

"Oof... Yes it is Feli, just be careful how you squeeze me right now...

"Oh! Mi dispiace Bella!" I said, letting go of her.

Japan:

I came home to an empty house, which was quite concerning considering I'm married. Fifteen minutes after my arrival I heard my wife get home.

"Tadaima(I'm home)" She called

"Okaerinasai (Welcome home)," I replied, coming to the door. "I was worried when you were not home."

"Sorry, darling." She replied "I went to the fish market after the doctor."

"Doctor? Was it for the stomach pain?" I asked

"Yes." she replied coyly

"What did they say?" I pressed

"I'm pregnant." She smiled.

I felt all processing in my body stop. My entire being screeched to a halt as I processed what was just told to me.

"K-Kiku?" Y/N asked curiously, looking worried

Thinking on instinct I reached out and pulled her into a hug. Blushing the whole time.

"Watashi wa shiawasedesu(I am happy)"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

19K 173 15
Sorry if I steal artwork from others. (I'm just using them for detail.) If you readers want any creepypastas to be added, comment below and I'll prob...
160K 1.6K 20
some scenarios ive thought up in my little head that help me sleep at night lol hope ya'll like them! ♡
3.7K 40 12
reupload of mxchuy's hetalia boyfriend scenarios
2.3K 58 15
Here are a few of my male OCs. I stripped of their fandoms and made as if they were real. I MIGHT put hint of their fandom in the story but no promis...