Yes, Sir

By Kota_G

She was just trying to make ends meet. What she didn't know was, ends meet was a sexy millionaire with the wi... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6
7.7
7.8
7.9
8.0
Eilogue
Bonus Chapter Pt. 1
Bonus Chapter Pt. 2
Bonus Chapter Pt. 3

1.6

83.1K 2.3K 781
By Kota_G

•- Laine Bennett -•

"You look lovely today, Miss. Bennett," Austin smiles as we stand in line for coffee.

I hadn't noticed he was standing near me until he spoke, making me jump slightly at his voice.

"You don't happen to have a date this evening, do you?" He asks in a low whisper so no one around us could hear him but me.

I roll my eyes and step forward. I order our usual drinks and quickly pay, knowing a hell of a lot better from this week's speedy paying on his part.

"It's not a date," I glare at him as we step aside to the counter where the barista would place our beverages.

Austin snorts gently, stepping a little closer to my body. I was getting used to his attempts. Especially throughout the week.

Every morning he would wait for me either inside or out, and once we had our drinks and the elevator to ourselves he would take my hand in his. On the rare occasion that someone was to step into the elevator, he would quickly shove our hands in his coat to seem as discreet as possible but I'm not sure it worked very well. There hadn't been talk of it, but I think they knew better than to bring it up to anyone but their households.

With our drinks in our hands, was take the usual route to the elevator. He must time things so perfectly. Even in the morning rush to get where you're meant to be, we always had the elevator to ourselves. It was like he repelled anyone who wasn't us. I could understand. If he didn't let down his guard around you, or at least didn't put on a show to pull you into bed, he was scary man. I was shocked to see him so comfortable around me, but then I remember that all he wants is the satisfaction of getting me into bed.

The second the elevator doors latch, he sneakily grabs my hand.

"You know, you doing this everyday has no effect on me wanting to sleep with you," I state, twisting my neck to look up at him while simultaneously hanging my head back.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks, an eyebrow raised.

I quickly turn my head. There was no doubt my cheeks were flaming. But it was only because it was a weird thing to ask. Did he want to stop? Okay, I'm getting too used to this.

"Not necessarily. I'm just saying, that it won't get me into bed. That's all," I clear my throat as the confinement of this room becomes unnoticeable to me.

Is it hot in here?

The elevator comes to a stop on our floor but before the doors could open, he leans in and whispers, "No one said it was to get you to bed."

With that he lets go of my hand and heads towards his office.

I follow, trying my best to seem as professional as I possibly could. I'd been growing quite accustomed to this new version of him. The overly determined one. It was clear that he was full of passion and determination to begin with. He was a workaholic after all, but he was trying so hard to get me to feel something. The simplest of things just to question myself entirely. It was no surprise, considering Austin wanted to win as much as I did, but he was putting effort in. Effort I did expect, but not to this degree.

I shake the thoughts and settle down at my desk.

I play through the many voicemails he received during the night, and I plan our his schedule accordingly.

I was about to dial his phone to inform him of his plans when Brent and Mahalia walk up to my desk in conversation.

However, their voices draw out once Mahalia looks at me, her face lighting up like me on Thanksgiving.

"Damn. If I wasn't as straight as this building, I'd be ripping off your clothes right now, you look so good," Mahalia smiles, her eyes openly looking over my attire.

I can't help but laugh. I was quite proud to say the least. I didn't want to look like a slum tonight, but I also didn't want to show up and look like I was a ninth grader walking into homecoming with a short ass dress on. So I settled for appropriate for church, but also down for a good time.

Since my clothes weren't necessarily nice enough for something like this, I borrowed one of Thea's, or actually the only thing of Thea's, that was suitable for this situation. It was a warm toned orange dress that thankfully flowed off the body just enough to not show off all the imperfections I had. The sleeves reached my wrists with a simple layer of the same material just for a small detail. My hair that I usually kept out of my face in a decent pony tail or professional bun, was curled delicately from when I'd done it last night. I had on a pair of gray knee high boots to finish off the look, and I was quite proud.

"You look beautiful, Laines. The man sure as hell is lucky," Brent smiles before tapping his index finger on my desk and heading towards his own.

"Do you know what's wrong with him?" I ask Mahalia. I never truly had anyone to worry about besides Thea and my grandmother. I was always caring greatly about them, that I'd hardly noticed my lack for others. So when Brent, Mahalia, I grew close, I was quick to start caring more than initially intended. I truly cared about them and worried greatly.

Mahalia sighs, looking off in Brent's direction before returning her gaze to me. "I think Brent has grown to have a certain, infatuation with you. You know, like every friendship has it. The guy likes the girl but the girl likes someone else so I'm stuck here waiting for the ticking time bomb to go off when the guy makes his move and gets rejected."

"First of all, watch something else other than Lifetime, and second of all, Brent doesn't see me like that. We're just friends, nothing more. He was fine with me going out yesterday, so what changed?"

Mahalia shrugs her shoulder, "It's becoming real. You're going out on a date with a man we don't know, and he's scared. If he does have some sort of feelings for you, then he'd bury his emotions so it doesn't risk our friend group's demise. Have you not watched any 90's movies? Or any movie in general?"

I roll my eyes, a little irritated by this analogy. There was no possible way anyone could like me. I'm not a likable person.

I was too lost in thought to even acknowledge Mahalia leave. It took me a few minutes to recuperate my thoughts before I do what I'd intended to before Mahalia and Brent made their appearance.

"I was wondering when you'd call," Austin answers with what I assume to be his attempt at a seductively deep tone.

"You have a meeting at nine regarding the newsletter being sent out to clients this month, a call with one of the investors and that's all regarding your morning."

Austin doesn't speak for a moment. I was sure he was writing it down, but then he asks, "Are you okay?"

I fall back in my chair, not caring how improper I looked in this particular position. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Don't worry about Brandon or whatever the hell his name is. Go out for breakfast, go for a walk in Central Park, whatever it takes to makes you happy, Laine. I don't want you all upset on our date tonight. Won't make it fun."

I can practically see the smirk on his cocky little face. "It's not a date," I reply, a smile forming on my face, "And stop eavesdropping. It's weird."

Austin gasps dramatically, "If it weren't for these thin walls, we wouldn't have a deal, Miss. Bennett."

I sigh theatrically, "How I do wish you chose much better material for this place."

"You really know how to wound someone."

"It's truly a blessing."

•———•

It was lunch and I was sat at my desk spinning in a circle like a child. I know distancing myself was probably a little petty, but I'm out of ideas. Confronting guys who may or may not have feelings for me was just something I did not have the balls to do.

"You look like a lunatic, I hope you know," Austin laughs, tossing a pea from his lunch at my face.

I quickly stop spinning and flip him off. It might be a professional setting, but I am not a professional woman.

He laughs gently before shoving his fork back into whatever the hell he was eating.

There was a fine line between the type of people Austin and I are. He brings a sensible lunch for a grown adult. At least I think. I don't know what it is. But then there was me. A 23 year old woman, with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"You need to learn to not be a stuck up bitch, I hope you know," I say in a mocking tone, sticking out my tongue childishly.

Austin, being such the kind hearted man he is, takes this time of my being a child, to throw yet another pea at my face. However, this one lands in my mouth.

I don't have anything against peas. In fact, I love them. But God knows where his grimy fingers have been. If he's not breaking the rules, then his hands have been on his dick and that is just not okay.

I run my tongue against the sleeve dramatically, making him roll his eyes.

"Fucking dick hands. That's just gross," I say once I've finished wiping off my tongue.

"Jealous that it's not your hands?" He asks, leisurely leaning back in his desk chair that he'd rolled out here just to have lunch with me so I didn't look so pathetic. It was bad idea to let him. A note I will keep for future reference.

I rest my elbows on the desk and rest my chin in my hands. "Not in a billion years, Austin. But speaking of the deal, we never set a date when this is all over. When am I finally free of your annoying tactics?" I laugh lightly.

When it comes down to it, I've never been bothered by his attempts. Flattered in a sense. But only because he was putting effort into this. He was, at times, very thoughtful. Like eating lunch with me during my pathetic crisis.

He pulls his chair as close as possible to my desk and carefully rests his forearms in the wood. "Never." He states in a low whisper. I'm assuming it was him trying to be mysterious and draw out the emphasis but it wasn't working.

"Then you're never having sex again," I snort unattractively.

Austin leans in closer, and closer. "You'll cave."

I was afraid to move if we're being honest. Not because I didn't want to, but because the close proximity would make it near impossible of escape with some sort of contact. I could of course move my head back, but something was stopping me. Like Satan's hand was pushing me to stay in that position, in that second. The motherfucker can rot in hell. Oh shit.

"Says who?" I ask in a soft whisper, not completely capable of formulating audible words at this time.

I watch his eyes lower from my own and slowly down to my lips. There was no way in hell I would let this man kiss me. Not here. Not there. Not anywhere. Fuck you Dr. Seuss.

"I've told you before, Lainey, I always get what I want."

I couldn't stop staring at his eyes as they set their sights on my lips. I wasn't going to cave. I wasn't going to give in to any form of pleasure from this man. Whether it be kissing, sex, or anything else I would not partake.

He was coming closer. I think. My perception is off there is an attractive man in front of me.

Before he or I could act on whatever the hell was happening, someone clears their throat from behind Austin.

He slowly pulls away, not breaking eye contact whereas I turn to Mahalia and Brent who'd been making their way from lunch.

"That's just not fair," I say, quickly trying to come up with an excuse as I advert my gaze from my two friends and back to Austin, "I got distracted," I fake a pout.

My entire body was on fire. Not just from Austin, but in fear of judgment and embarrassment. I'd sworn up and down that I wouldn't fall for Austin. I'm not, but to anyone who may have seen us in that position, they would easily think otherwise and I just can't have that for my reputation.

Thankfully, he catches on. "That's not an excuse. You're the one who said you're undefeated. Distracted or not, I won fair and square."

I was dead close to letting out a sigh of relief to his capability to catch on.

If anyone was to find out about this deal, it would not be from us in an awkward position at work. It wouldn't even be possible to find out that way because it just simply can't happen.

"As much as this was fun, Miss. Bennett, I think you should get back to work," he stands from his chair and puts his food from lunch on top of it before looking directly at Mahalia and Brent, "That goes for you two as well."

He pushes his chair back towards his office but not without winking in my direction.

By the time I turn to face Mahalia and Brent, they had parental glares on their faces.

"It was a friendly staring contest, nothing out of the ordinary here," I laugh, rubbing my neck aggressively.

"I'm letting it slide today because you look cute. Not because I'm feeling nice," Mahalia says, her eyes squinting slightly as if she was seeing right through me.

What a good day to dress appropriately.

•———•

I know the beginning is shit but it got fun towards the end. And can we just talk about how cute Austin and Lainey are? Even as friends I honestly love them. I literally have school tomorrow then I'm off for 6 days so fuck yes. But Thanksgiving is coming my men. Gather the troops we must fight. Or not. Because who the fuck fights porn? Christian moms probably.

•Climax King
•Summer Sex
&
•2,213.3 Miles Away

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 13.4K 65
The rich and famous CEO falls in love with her newly employed model. How much will she sacrifice just to keep her forever?
3.1M 93K 80
Gwendolyn was different. There was no doubt about it. She was told constantly by her friends that she had a body to die for. She was sarcastic and...
687K 17.3K 40
Ally Carson has it all; a loving family, supportive boyfriend, and an impressive degree in the industry of her dreams. But when she uproots her perfe...
191 34 11
Sebastian Bennett is a determined man. It's the secret behind the business empire he built from scratch. Under his rule, Bennett Enterprises dominate...